Tickmill Review

Updated: Jul 24, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Da es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Apr 23, 2020,

2years with tickmill

Trading conditions are favourable but what is boring is in some cases during withdrawing they give your money in two installments.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 23, 2020,

WTI laverage change from 1:500 to 1:20

Tickmill push us to cut our position by reduce laverage from 1:500 to 1:20
How can we provide 25 times of our previous balance to cover this change?
Are you doing a honest business?
Don't do this or you are a scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear client,
In order to address the extreme volatility and ensure safe and orderly trading for our clients, the leverage on our WTI spot product was changed from 1:100 to 1:20. We have informed our clients in advance so they could manage their positions prior to Margin changes being implemented.

You can contact our support team if you need any additional assistance.
Fortaleza, Brazil,
Apr 14, 2020,

Payment methods

For a few months I tested this broker and apparently it is great considering the short time of use, However, a negative point would be the forms of payments provided. They do not work with (Pay4Fun) the Brazilian electronic goods, because even offering skrill and neteller both do not already operate in Brazil.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Caio Barboza,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are continuously improving our payment services by adding new payment methods. For the most up to date information on the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal
Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 8, 2020,

Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund

Update on my previous review "1000 pip slippage". Tickmill has corrected the mistake, and issued an apology and a full refund for a loss caused by the massive slippage. Other than this, I don't have anything else to complain. Since this issue was resolved positively, I'm continuing to trade with Tickmill.

Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,

Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.
OSAKA, Japan,
Apr 4, 2020,

I give a good evaluation.

I did business with Tickmill. I have a very good opinion of Tickmill. It is sad that Japanese business was suspended in March 2020. I am waiting for the resumption of business.

Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2020,

Descending broker

Decent broker in its proposal, great spreads, very current technology, initially operating three accounts at $ 100 with great returns and no problems

KAZAN, Russian Federation,
Mar 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS CAREFULLY

I ask you to consider my complaint regarding the brokerage company Tickmill. I explain the essence of the complaint below: When opening transactions on a real account such as pro standart, account number 3040686 Thus, the brokerage company deprives the proper profit and distorts the real financial position of the transaction. This type of fraud has been recorded by me repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. Manipulative actions of the broker appeared on the second day of trading on this account. I have recorded this incident on the video and I am ready to provide evidence at the first request of the regulator. the opening price does not correspond to the real indicator of the market price at the time of opening in favor of a brokerage company. Also, with a negative movement relative to an open transaction, the drawdown on the order is fair, and with a positive movement relative to an open order, the profit is unjust and underestimated. I ask you to analyze this type of fraudulent activity of the Tickmill broker and return the initial deposit to me

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Ismagilov,
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2020,

best Broker i ever experienced

tick-mill is the only one that hold the best possible low spreads , with the best possible low commission , along with the best possible liquidity provider , having a great execution speed .
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Lucky,
South Africa, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Best broker in the world

Tickmill is dope,spreads low,withdrawal quick,service dope,costumer service excellent.Tickmill is the only broker i can recommend to people so far from ZA.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.