Tickmill Review

Updated: Jul 24, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.
Feb 11, 2020,

Best broker

I love tickmill because of the low spreads and low commission charges, customer services also good.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 6, 2020,

Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.

Feb 3, 2020,

They Are Bunch of Scammers

My experience with tickmill was nothing short of horrible. I was trading on their demo account with one of my new strategies for about a month and i made a lot of profits because they obeyed my stop loss. But lo and behold when i decided to go live with the same strategy, i noticed they were constantly closing all my trades below my stop loss ! When i sent a message to their customer care , they told me they closed the trade at that price because that was the best rate they could get at the specified time. But i thought stop loss was supposed to be honored, otherwise how do one manage risk in forex ? My advise is stay away from them completely
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Oswoil,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

Please note that Demo accounts have no slippage, however the rest of the trading conditions are the same.

As we take clients' feedback into serious consideration, kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com, with details of the mentioned case so we can investigate and assist you accordingly.
Shah alam, Malaysia,
Jan 28, 2020,

Best Broker overall

Best broker i ever experienced. Very small small spreads. Also fast deposit and withdrawal process

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

The Best Broker tickmill

Spread and commission Low suitable for me scalping,
Deposit and withdrawal easy

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 21, 2020,

Best broker

Tickmill in my honest opinion is the best broker I’ve ever used as they have the lowest spread and lowest commissions, and also depositing and withdrawal is very easy and straightforward.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 16, 2020,

Low Spreads and Low Commissions

TICKMILL is the one Forex broker that offered lowest spread and lowest commission. this is a great opportunity for every kind of traders especially who like to scalping.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 9, 2020,

worst customer service

I have a Tickmill account since 2015 and I’m not using it for long period and on 2nd of January 2020 I Reactivated, and they ask me to upload some documents for verification process.

I have uploaded copy of my passport for Identification they approved and I have uploaded copy of my latest bank statement, credit card statement and utility bill for Proof of Address they rejected.

But I have uploaded my bank statement and utility bill of mine and the both address are same.

and also I’ll get email from backoffice@tickmill.com saying,

“To start trading, please log in to Client Area and verify your residential address by uploading a full page scanned copy or a photo of one of the documents listed below, which must be under your name, and dated no older than 6 months:
Latest utility bill (gas, electricity or phone)
Bank or credit card statement
Any other official document that includes your name and address.

If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at backoffice@tickmill.com. Our team will be happy to help.”

And the thing is once I sent email to the backoffice@tickmill.com no one will reply I have sent so many email and I called to their support line +248 434 7072 on working hours so many times no one picked up.

im very disappointed with their customer service.

I have given 1 star for customer service.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Dear duwarakesh,

Thank you for the feedback provided.

As a group of companies regulated by the FCA, the FSA and CySEC we take KYC documents very seriously and our team ensures that all documents received by clients are up to the standards of our regulators.

Having said that, our team is also dedicated to our clients and they always respond to the emails they receive in a timely manner. You can find our support team’s available hours here: https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Since your account has now been reactivated (since Jan 9) and is fully functional, we’d suggest that you reach out to support@tickmill.com for any questions you may have or for any additional assistance you might need.

Costa Rica, Costa Rica,
Jan 8, 2020,

Pending Skrill deposit

I did a skrill deposit which is supposed to be an instant method but the funds are still not available in my trading account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 10, 2020:
Dear client,
Skrill is an instant payment method and if you have any issues with depositing through this payment method, we kindly ask you to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com for assistance.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.