Tickmill Review

Updated: Jul 24, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

ecc,
Morocco,
Jul 18, 2017,

HUG SPREAD !!!

far as far can you say xerof !ashfaq1990!Mikhail!
i ve many argument,
about spread , i dont know see any dangerous spread like thes
even if trading news all the same hug spread grow till around 25 PTS
if you use eventualy tide sl will occure fail your position
also is mutch occure with order limit
finaly all think must be keep far from this broker
maket maker.........

Mosur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 13, 2016,

This broker's service is good and response quickly. Spread and commission and trade execution is good.

Andres from Armada,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Oct 29, 2013,

Malcolm, we do not provide services to US clients. So next time at least indicate a different country when you want to describe your so called "experience" with us.

Secondly, we answer to client emails 7 days a week. So clients get replies from us even during the weekends. Anyway, as you are obviously not our client then your comment about the speed of our customer service is also not credible.

Thirdly, a message to our specific competitors who do not want to provide to their clients as good service as Armada, instead try to publish negative comments about Armada: If you really want to post fake negative comments about our firm then at least try to enter the comments from different locations so that it would not be so obvious that the same person is writing most of the negative comments. Try to use some imagination or hire a copywriter.

Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Thank you.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Mohammed Ali,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2015,

the accounts just came back. but still don't know the reason of the removal , i missed a lot of good entries .....

2015-11-21 1Star everything was fine and i had 1 withdrawal of 300$ and then i deposited 100 EUR to another real account , 2 days after , they deleted all my real accounts (the USD and the EUR which filled with 100 EUR)

no emails from them about accounts removal and i don't know the reason why

the EUR account number is : 2096591219

im waiting for an reply

in case you want my email address , here it is

payments.mohammed@gmail.com

proof of account existence

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 24, 2015:
We received an email from you when markets were closed. Information you provided about missed entries was wrong. During the weekend there was an update and because of maintenance some MT4 accounts disappeared for short period of time from client area.
fadi,
beirut, Lebanon,
Oct 21, 2013,

i have a account with armada
withdrawal with credid card need 6 workdays:(

Morocco,
May 23, 2017,

hug slippage

i was trading with him 4 month ,first time is ok but latest time hug slippage is occurred ,if cause for me hug of loss, also i decide to continue with them, 4 time of slippage = total loss all my fund , finaly i denied and keep in safe with another broker , i suggest the all trader keep away from this broker

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Best Broker

this year go for fulltime trader. Tickmill make me easy on trading with low spread and accept scalping trade. One of the best trader.

Ontario, Canada,
Jan 3, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

A word of warning. This broker does not accept credit cards directly and uses Skrill to process deposits into your account. I have had tremendous problems in dealing with Skrill and as a result of this experience, I will be closing my account with Tickmill and will refuse to use Skrill ever again. I submitted a question to Skrill asking for help with a transaction. They acknowledged the submission of my inquiry and said they would get back to me. They then closed my inquiry without ever contacting me again. They did that twice. So I processed a withdrawal request to transfer my funds in Skrill to my verified bank account. That too was acknowledged as received by Skrill, but 20 days later I am still waiting for my money and they REFUSE to respond to any of my emails requesting information. I cannot get through on the phone number they provide either. My advice to you is, if Skrill is the only funding option for any broker you are using...............keep looking for someone else. Truly disgusting customer service and Tickmill has not tried to help get this sorted out at all.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi jisgutton,
Thank you for your comment.
Just to clarify, direct credit card funding to Tickmill accounts is permitted, with the exception of some countries, such as Canada.
Unfortunately, as your issue is directly with Skrill, our team cannot provide assistance. As Skrill is simply one of the many payment providers we use, we cannot access any additional information. You can see a full list of other options to fund your account here: https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
Thank you.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.