|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles|
|Contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org, +852 5808 2921|
|Regulators:||CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270|
|CFD:||(20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil|
|News Spike Trading:||Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay|
Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forumGo to forums
Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016
Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.
In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Tickmill has 3 regulators:
- Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
- Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)
To get started trading with Tickmill:
- first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
- once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
- then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
- next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
- finally start trading with the Tickmill
New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.
- The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
- The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
- However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account
Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.
Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.
The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers
Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.
Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.
Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.
Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.
Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.
For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.
Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.