Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

ecc,
Morocco,
Jul 18, 2017,

HUG SPREAD !!!

far as far can you say xerof !ashfaq1990!Mikhail!
i ve many argument,
about spread , i dont know see any dangerous spread like thes
even if trading news all the same hug spread grow till around 25 PTS
if you use eventualy tide sl will occure fail your position
also is mutch occure with order limit
finaly all think must be keep far from this broker
maket maker.........

Mosur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 13, 2016,

This broker's service is good and response quickly. Spread and commission and trade execution is good.

Andres from Armada,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Oct 29, 2013,

Malcolm, we do not provide services to US clients. So next time at least indicate a different country when you want to describe your so called "experience" with us.

Secondly, we answer to client emails 7 days a week. So clients get replies from us even during the weekends. Anyway, as you are obviously not our client then your comment about the speed of our customer service is also not credible.

Thirdly, a message to our specific competitors who do not want to provide to their clients as good service as Armada, instead try to publish negative comments about Armada: If you really want to post fake negative comments about our firm then at least try to enter the comments from different locations so that it would not be so obvious that the same person is writing most of the negative comments. Try to use some imagination or hire a copywriter.

Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Thank you.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Mohammed Ali,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2015,

the accounts just came back. but still don't know the reason of the removal , i missed a lot of good entries .....

2015-11-21 1Star everything was fine and i had 1 withdrawal of 300$ and then i deposited 100 EUR to another real account , 2 days after , they deleted all my real accounts (the USD and the EUR which filled with 100 EUR)

no emails from them about accounts removal and i don't know the reason why

the EUR account number is : 2096591219

im waiting for an reply

in case you want my email address , here it is

payments.mohammed@gmail.com

proof of account existence

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 24, 2015:
We received an email from you when markets were closed. Information you provided about missed entries was wrong. During the weekend there was an update and because of maintenance some MT4 accounts disappeared for short period of time from client area.
fadi,
beirut, Lebanon,
Oct 21, 2013,

i have a account with armada
withdrawal with credid card need 6 workdays:(

Morocco,
May 23, 2017,

hug slippage

i was trading with him 4 month ,first time is ok but latest time hug slippage is occurred ,if cause for me hug of loss, also i decide to continue with them, 4 time of slippage = total loss all my fund , finaly i denied and keep in safe with another broker , i suggest the all trader keep away from this broker

ghargur, Malta,
Aug 25, 2020,

overall a good broker

all in all a good broker but I was disappointed when I had a legitimate trade issue but the broker put it down to a slippage loss which I do not fully agree with. other than that one issue to report, I find their trading conditions amicable and easy going

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Best Broker

this year go for fulltime trader. Tickmill make me easy on trading with low spread and accept scalping trade. One of the best trader.

Ontario, Canada,
Jan 3, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

A word of warning. This broker does not accept credit cards directly and uses Skrill to process deposits into your account. I have had tremendous problems in dealing with Skrill and as a result of this experience, I will be closing my account with Tickmill and will refuse to use Skrill ever again. I submitted a question to Skrill asking for help with a transaction. They acknowledged the submission of my inquiry and said they would get back to me. They then closed my inquiry without ever contacting me again. They did that twice. So I processed a withdrawal request to transfer my funds in Skrill to my verified bank account. That too was acknowledged as received by Skrill, but 20 days later I am still waiting for my money and they REFUSE to respond to any of my emails requesting information. I cannot get through on the phone number they provide either. My advice to you is, if Skrill is the only funding option for any broker you are using...............keep looking for someone else. Truly disgusting customer service and Tickmill has not tried to help get this sorted out at all.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi jisgutton,
Thank you for your comment.
Just to clarify, direct credit card funding to Tickmill accounts is permitted, with the exception of some countries, such as Canada.
Unfortunately, as your issue is directly with Skrill, our team cannot provide assistance. As Skrill is simply one of the many payment providers we use, we cannot access any additional information. You can see a full list of other options to fund your account here: https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 29, 2020,

I got a live account with tickmill

I have opened account about 2 months ago. Have not withdrawn funds as of yet. I'm done testing and shall live trade for real.
I cannot rate them now for withdrawal, but for speed, execution, instant deposit, I give them 4 star,
I will add stars after withdrawal.

Jaffna, Sri Lanka,
Dec 24, 2018,

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, and after reporting to forex peace army; Tickmill assigned a special officer and made me to withdraw my profit. But, the issue is, I was only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller and not to my bank account.

Dec 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hi,
tickmill seychelles is not allowing to withdraw my profit. I am communicating them continuously for the past 2 weeks to withdraw it through totally 27 emails, up to now. I can submit all proofs, if Forex peace army can help me through.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hi Dr.Darshanan,
Please note that our representative has already clarified the above issue over the phone.
As a regulated broker, Tickmill is required to follow certain procedures and as you were unable to provide proof that your bank account is under your name, we were unable to accept your supporting documents and proceed with a bank account withdrawal.
Your account manager will be calling you again to further explain the issue.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
Abd rahman abdul wahab,
Kuantan, Malaysia,
Oct 21, 2019,

The best ever small spread company

Is very usefull for trader like me who scalp technic....with small spread and fast execution help me indeed.

João Melo,
Algarve, Portugal,
May 13, 2014,

I used to trade with Armada Markets, it’s a good anf friendly broker. Their commission is good.
when I tried to withdrawal it took a day or two, not so bad. I like to try new brokers every couple of months, maybe I will come back to Armada some day.

Sagar,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 13, 2017,

Fraud Company. One of their representative name - Sumit Lakeshri in India took 12,000 INR from me to deposit funds in Tickmill & now since last 20 days his number is switch off. Fraud company & fraud executive. Don't attend Call from Tickmill

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2019,

Excellent Support from IB with continous training

Finally i had found what i called the perfect broker....Tickmill.
With fully support from IB with technical knowledge training...of course sponsored by Tickmill...my technical analysis become more solid.
The spread offer also very low among many other broker.
The local depositor also responded very fast when want to make deposit and withdrawal.
The withdrawal settled in one working day by LD....that is awesome.
I surely will recommend Tickmill broker to all my trader's friend.

Victor,
Sep 23, 2018,

Tickmill is a joke

I applied for withdrawal for the past 3days,till now tickmill hasn't sent my fund,even after debiting my trading account 20968681.. This is from them. ...
Dear Client,

We are writing to inform You, that your withdrawal request has been processed to card number ***6692.

Please note that credit/debit card withdrawals can take up to 8 working days to be seen in the client's account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Dear Victor,
As you have already been notified by our team, your withdrawal has been processed from our side.
However, the card processor can take up to 8 working days to show the withdrawal in a client’s account which is why you are yet to see the funds in your account.
If the funds are not in your account by October 3rd, please contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/
Illimar Mattus,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Feb 13, 2013,

Peitrek,

We do not have a client with your name. Nor have we had any such correspondance you are referring to. We can provide any proof of any bank wire or other payment info that has been made by us. Just send us an e-mail.

We process Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Neteller, credit/debit card withdrawals within 1 hour during European working hours. Any actual client of ours can confirm this.

I kindly ask you to be honest when you post anything on this website about Armada Markets or any other broker.

Good luck!

European head office: Tornimae 7, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia

Da es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Apr 23, 2020,

2years with tickmill

Trading conditions are favourable but what is boring is in some cases during withdrawing they give your money in two installments.
Selangor Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2019,

I give five star to tickmill servis

I so happy use tickmill trading platform and servis broker is very good i use mib broker servis so they can servis to my problem if i had the problem so far is very good servis

Adi,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 31, 2014,

End of story. Polish financial regulator KNF has issued a public warning about Armada Markets and filled a criminal case regarding their activity in a local court. The company has ceased operations. Hope that people will get their money back!

You have been warned.

buzo,
lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 25, 2016,

tickmill is such a great and good broker, awlays wants thier customers to succed. i love them

Anthony F,
, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2015,

I had an account with Armada when they were in charge and now its Tickmill. Armada did a really good job and I am glad that the name changed as the service now should not reflect on them. Since Tickmill have taken over the service has gotten from bad to worse. My recommendation is that you bypass this broker and find another one. The slippage is horrendous, and i dont mean that lightly. I havent had a stop loss order that was filled to the tick since "tickMill" took over! It dosent matter if it was in an Asian Session or News release. One trade at 10:59pm GMT was in the green by 30 pips the stop loss was at breakeven at 11pm somehow my stop loss was taken out for a -7 pips? The platform jumped up 30 pips and returned all within 1MIN!!! This is while other broker platforms were going down! I had two other platforms open at the same time so i took pictures of it for proof if anyone wants it. I contacted them i they blamed their liquidity providers. This is at a time when the market is dead and other brokers feeds are going in the opposite direction. Like i said i have not had one stop loss order that has been filled to the pip yet every limit order has been filled to the pip even during a news release! Work that one out if you can. They can find someone to fill your limit order that was 30 pips away before the news release but not your stop loss order? My advice is to walk away from "TickMill" as they are quite literally Milling pips out of you!

China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.