Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Rahman Omar,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Personal experience with Tickmill

Fast execution and minimum spread. Good for scalping. Best part, withdrawal only took few hours only. Good job guys

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've good experienced & highly recommended to trader due to very low spread & convenient to withdraw.

Algeria, Algeria,
Oct 30, 2019,

3 years trading with Tickmill

3 years trading with Tickmill , honestly sometimes i stop trading with them because of others accounts i trade with other company brokers.
I must admit they are the best, without doubt, never has been an interest of conflict with them they do not care what you earn if you are following their terms .
One thing to say for traders in here,
Any brokers you deal with see his funding methods if you see it unchangeable and fix without stooping some methods, be sure this brokers is good.
now Tickmill never eliminated theirs first funding method , he is adding only.
He is smart honest broker and knows very well his business, see it adding servers and offices every time.
Yes i recommend this broker.

Johor, Malaysia,

Small spreads

Very small spreads, love it! But try to add online bank transfer for deposit and withdrawal

Shakirah,

Amazing Broker

Tickmill registration is fast, and even go on an extra miles on calling personally to give more inquiry about their company policies.

Support services replied fast as well, and there’s no delay.

Tickmill offers the best spread than any broker I’ve used.

Western Cape, South Africa,

Average broker

I was try'd out Tickmill's welcome bonus. At first it was very confusing because when you sign up for the bonus you're not actually creating an account with them. You have to make another separate account, verify it and then deposit a 100usd to be eligible to transfer profit from the welcome bonus.

The support team took a day just to let me know about this. Secondly my proof of address was rejected without reason. Still waiting on a reply for that.

Trading wise I was very pleased tho hence the 3 stars. Executions was fast. Minimal slippage. Low spreads and low commission. Pre-market executions are also available on indices. I could see myself trading with them but I felt mislead by the offer and so I'll be moving on.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 30, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that our Support team process all email requests during the one working day.

Kindly note that Welcome account is a promotional account and during the registration you tick the box confirming that you have checked and accepted T&C before to complete registration. In T&C clearly stated all the terms and conditions of this promotion, also the steps you have to follow in order to apply for profit withdrawal.

Please contact our verification team by sending an email to backoffice@tickmill.com to help you with your account verification.
Lee,
Oct 24, 2019,

Low cost and tight spread

I've been using this broker over the years. The service and the cost is very competitive to compared other brokers. The most important thing is the spread very tight.

Regulated and trusted. Very recommended!!

Oct 24, 2019,

Reliable Broker

1. Regulated & reliable broker.
2. Easy deposit, withdrawals and manage client area.
3. Low spread & commission.
4. Fast execution & reliable,
5. Professional, supportive & dedicated customer support.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Everything is perfectly fine until you switch from demo to live

Everybody, please stay away from this broker. This broker has difference execution. The demo is in profit while live one in huge loss while using same EA on same VPS with same setting. Tomorrow I will withdraw money from this scam broker and move to another one. Totally scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note the we try to keep trading conditions on Demo and Live accounts at the same level. However, please note that demo accounts operate in a simulated environment which means that no slippage occurs whereas price updates might differ from live accounts. Please contact our support team via email at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account numbers and trade ID, to check from our side and assist you.
Abd rahman abdul wahab,
Oct 21, 2019,

The best ever small spread company

Is very usefull for trader like me who scalp technic....with small spread and fast execution help me indeed.

Oct 21, 2019,

Excellent broker with low spread and comission

I using Tickmill about 2 years. Tickmill is superb! In spread and comission. My trading style need to used sharp entry. So, tickmill is suitable for me. Second, i also using ea. Which is more on scalping. And im happy use tickmill with my ea, because dont have rules that to complecated. I recomend to every used this broker. Thanks

Malaysia, Malaysia,

Best Broker

this year go for fulltime trader. Tickmill make me easy on trading with low spread and accept scalping trade. One of the best trader.

Pahang, Malaysia,

Tight spread - Tickmill recommended

Tickmill.com is my favorite Broker because it has tight spread, fast execution and reliability. It offers variety of instruments such as Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. In additional Tickmill provide education, seminars and good customer support.

Miri, Malaysia,

Good service

Great experience so far, execution order, entry quite fast with low spread. As well as a very good supporting team, and as a newbie with this platform, I am indeed quite satisfy with the services.

Nik akim,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 17, 2019,

The best broker ever..

This company is the best broker to trade. It offer most lowest spread . I trade with this broker and will promote to my friend about this broker..

Oct 17, 2019,

Best spread

I like to trade with Tickmill because they offered lower spread compared to other brokers. Including deposit and withdrawal activities, many options available and faster than others.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Oct 16, 2019,

Best broker

Low spread and fast execution. Easy withdrawal by local banks.. No hanky panky rules, t&c

mohd amirul syaharil bin baharudin,
Oct 16, 2019,

tickmill the best

tickmill is the best broker ever.. low spread.
i suggest this broker can upgrade the payment directly local bank of malaysia

Ariff Fakhrullah,
Oct 15, 2019,

most recommanded broker

I had been as a trader about 8 years. My major trade is gold. Tickmill spread on gold is very low. Most recommanded for gold trader.

Tickmill also a stp/ecn broker. I will choose stp/ecn broker for my trade.

Mohd Azhar Bin Zakaria,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 15, 2019,

I recommend this broker

I have using tickmill more than a year..Tickmill is trusted broker and would like to recommend this broker to all of trader..the most importance thing is their spread is very low than other broker, im very happy with that..im not facing any issue with deposit and withdraw with them..Great broker and i hope tickmill will continue their great job to serve trader worldwide

Oct 14, 2019,

THIS COMPANY IS GOOD FOR ME

As we know, Tickmill is a broker that offer lowest spread and commission. For me, this company is the best broker to trade. I also have offer to my friend to open an account at this company.
I also want to tickmill make a rebate to their trader who use tickmill as a platform to trade. Last but not least, I also hope make a improvement for local deposit and local withdraw to Malaysian trader.
But Tickmill is the best broker who is offer the lowest spread that I use today.

Mil,
Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2019,

This company is Scam for me

This company is Scam for me, because every time I bid the game, the chart run against my prediction, then, if I cancel my bid, the chart return where I bid and running continuously, 99% real in my experience. I feel that somebody controlling the game's.

I like to put a promotional in my personal website, I don't like somebody get Scam because of me, and my website get negative feedback because of this company.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Hi Mil,

Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and order ID so they can review your query. Also, kindly attach screenshot to your request to check and assist you.

We remain at your disposal for anything you may require.
Sep 20, 2019,

One of the best

I have been trading FX for over 10 years and I have a live account with Tickmill for the last 2 years or so. I also make use of 8 live accounts at different brokers(diversification) and I find Tickmill to be one of the best. Their VIP account offers me $2 round trip commission & zero spread on EURUSD so very cheap to trade. Most important to me is withdrawal which varies from 45min to 24 hours via Neteller. Never had a problem and this gives me great peace of mind. My greatest nightmare is brokers who don't give your money back. TM at least allows me to sleep at night. Highly recommended.

Dec 18, 2018 - 5 Stars I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 13, 2019,

Support And Withdraw

I am Using This Brokers Just For Good Spread But There Help Support Very Specialy There Live Chat And withdraw Take Avarage 20 hour If Its a Saturday/Sunday Need To wait 3 day Why! Where Others Many Broker Giving Instant And Average in 1-3 Hour.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear Alx54,

Please note that you can find our support team's working hours here: https://tickmill.com/support/

If you have a specific case you would like us to check please send an email with your details and a description of the case to our support team.
Aug 30, 2019,

Using mt4 plugin to amend your trade and close profitable one possible hack

Recently in late August 2019, UK PM Boris Johnson announced he wanted to prorogue parliament, the GBP weakened. I went to check my mt4 platform, my profitable trade GBPNZD was closed out early during the spike at a very ridiculous number as if to make fun of me. I did not set any take profit on the open position. There is no way I would close that one position because I have equal number of lots in both long and short. The unprofitable trade was left open during the spike but the profitable trade was closed real early. Yes I have screenshot my trades, but anyone can doubt because it does not prove that I didnt do it. But seriously, when a hedge trader does his thing, why would he close half of the profitable trade almost immediately in a spike and leave the unprofitable one going? Someone told me that this is actually possible by using mt4 plugin to change or close someone's trade. Research more on this if you guys dont believe.

After attempts of damage control, I opened another trade EURCAD . RIght before my eyes, when I clicked "sell" and the order pop up closed, the order registered as "buy" I clearly know that I clicked the sell on the left in red on the pop up window. I do not do drugs, I didnt hallucinate and I was sober. I was not daydreaming and I was sharp of mind. There was a mini-second delay and the order was "buy" instead of "sell". I realized that no matter what I do, the plugin or "hacker" is present to make fast cash of my account.

I realized that my account has been "tampered" by Tickmill broker . I accepted whatever loss I incurred due to this dishonest broker and stop using this. I cannot prove that I clicked the sell because my screenshot doesnt actually capture my actions. I do not have a live camera facing my computer when I execute my trades either. Screenshots wont help because they dont actually prove my finger actions.

These people from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED should be convicted. They are actually using software to cheat you and monitor you. Do not use their MT4 . I am not sure about the rest. You can send me a PM if you want more proof and screenshots. I am a genuine individual person trading , not a fake profile or someone being paid to post this thing.

Most of the positive reviewers are not genuine. But they are not caught by moderators because there is no way to prove they are not genuine unless they are really obvious. Maybe from the IP.

I do not think Tickmill representatives would actually do anything. because they are just customer relations officer. Maybe they are unaware of such backend cheating, no executive power to do anything or maybe they are collaborating.

If you guys from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill are reading this, you must grinning sheepishly that someone discovered you are using this kind of tactics to cheat money.

JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill actually accepts arbitrage profit as announced on their website unlike other brokers who dont allow it. Too good to be true. Up to you to guess why.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 3, 2019:
Dear Pluvious

Thank you for taking the time to bring the above into our attention. Since there is a specific case and as you state you have managed to take the relevant print screens, you are kindly requested to send them, along with the order ID and a short description of the incident to support@tickmill.com

We remind you that during volatile market codifications, spreads might increase and as a result your positions might be affected. In any case we will require the above email in order to send it to the relevant team for an official answer.