Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Mhd Hafiz,
Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2019,

Fast withdrawal, no questions

Surprised how fast they released my money. I had some 10k usd account with them, sometimes win, sometimes lose. The i needed to take all of it for personal reasons. I applied in the morning, got it to my Neteller in the evening. No questions asked, no problems made for me. They just called me, asked if there is a problem with my account, i said no, it is personal. Ok, thank you very much. Hope to have you back. I had acvounts with other brokers and almost always they try to keep my money and not to release to me.
My credit to Tickmill for this. I will come back later for sure.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 5, 2019,

Applied for their $30 bonus

So I opened a new account by them when I saw the $30 welcome bonus. But when trying to login to my account it never logs in no matter how many times I tried. I'd get errors saying "authorization failed" or "connection failed" even though my internet connection is totally fine and even though I copy and pasted my login ID and password direction from their email. I then tried contacting support telling explaining my problem to which they replied:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please make sure that you enter your Welcome Account in the following way:

1. Open MT4 platform, click on File - Login to Trade Account

2. In the Login field paste your account number (given in our e-mail, 9 digits)

3. In the Password field paste your trading password (given in our e-mail)

4. In the server field choose Tickmill02-Live or type manually: wel01.mt4tickmill.com

If you do not remember your Welcome Account password, please let us know, and we will reset it for you.

Kind Regards,"

They didn't solve my problem at all. I then opened a new account with them (3016479) and it worked perfectly fine, but the welcome account doesn't work at all.

My welcome account number is 888093933. I also tried attaching this account after verification in the Traders Room area, but it says my account is already attached, but doesn't show up anywhere.

If someone from TickMill can help me it would really be appreciated.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 6, 2019:
Dear Client,

Your Welcome Account is active and the given login steps are correct. Please contact us on our Live Chat, so we can share some screenshots and will be able to see where are you going wrong.

Kindly note that the Welcome Account is accessible only in the MT4 platform and cannot be seen in the Client Area.

Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you
Asko,
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Aug 1, 2019,

Excellent broker

I have been trading in FX for 9 years.
At first I was constantly changing brokers looking for some with good terms.
Then I found Tickmill (then called Armada) and it fulfilled all my expectations,
competitive spread, speed execution, positive slippage !

In the end, when I became profitable nothing changed, withdrawal without a problem.
Yuri,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Aug 1, 2019,

Got my money

I made my first deposit of $500 two month ago and turned it into $2000 in 1.5 months with night scalping. They offer pretty fast execution and tight spreads for major trading pairs during Asian session. Received my money today via wire transfer, same amount as requested, they pay all fees :). I had concerns that they deem my trading style inappropriate or controversial because other brokers blocked my accounts. But everything went smooth and they processed payout.

It would be great if they introduced fixed spread account for some trading styles, otherwise their pro account is quite cheap option to go.

Will use this broker again.

Disclaimer: I have 4 years of experience trading financial markets and it’s not guaranteed that you can repeat my results. Remember that forex trading is associated with high risks.
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Thank you.
Mhmd,
Irbid, Jordan,
Jul 18, 2019,

Very bad sales, trying to hide and conceal information

I notice a trend here. the bad reviews about this company are answered here by the company itself but there is no follow-up. They are just answering here to negate the effect of the bad reviews and show that they work on the problems when they actually they do not.

The company's staff are very rude. When you first contact them, they are naturally welcoming because they want to receive your money. As soon as you face any problem or raise an issue, their tone immediately changes, and you get into loops and loops of endless emails that cannot resolve anything until you give up your money and leave.

If you manage to get a hold of a person over the phone, they will either be rude or send you away, or they will just not answer you and keep on stalling and postponing and saying they will get back to you, while they never do.

Be especially careful if you speak to someone called Samir Al Khaldi as he seems to be there to just put an end to your inquiries without solving them and he never even agrees to forward you to the right or concerned department.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hi Mhmd,
As I have been informed you had a chat with one of our representatives yesterday and are still discussing a potential cooperation. Can you confirm that everything is sorted out?

Also, I believe that our representatives were not rude, but rather they insisted that you submit your request via email as is our standard procedure. Of course, if you still have any concerns you can directly contact the Tickmill representative you chatted to, via email.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may request.
omar mukhtar,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2019,

They stole 80$ from my account

get away from this broker please
you put a SL at specific number but they close it at another number
and the tell you its because of Slippage
then they don't reply your mail
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 10, 2019:
We are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations.
Kindly send us an email to support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and trade ID in order to check your request and assist.

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 17, 2019,

Low Spread

I’m Trading With Tickmill from 2016.Excellent broker...... Low spreads and really fast withdrawals, I am satisfied
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 8, 2019,

This broker trading conditions is okie but the customer support so poor. I have written an email and ask for the support and it take more tgan a day to reply, and continuous with that problem, will take another 24h for the response and thier answer did not satisfy. While chat service could not able to reach at any given time.

I would rate customer service 1 star only
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 10, 2019:
Hello dhvk1369,

We are sorry to hear our customer service did not meet your expectations. Please be aware that our Customer Support usually process all email requests within 24 hours during business days. However, while we strive to respond to messages within this time frame, during periods of high email volume, you may experience a delayed response.

In a bid to provide the best possible service to our clients in their native language, we have created country-specific support centers, hence we recommend that you contact our Vietnamese customer support by emailing vn@tickmill.com. Our team is always at hand to assist you and answer your questions in an efficient and timely manner.

SP, Brazil,
May 17, 2019,

Lost Time

Extreme slow process to open a account.
Misleading advertisement on lavage is only 1:30
The server is so terrible so slow. Wee see the pass 5 fps
Withdraw seat and waiting and is with skrill
BOSTA MIERDA SHIT дерьмо Scheisse !

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 24, 2019:
Hello japa.exe,

Thank you for your comment.

Leverage varies depending on the Tickmill entity you choose for opening an account.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com (for Tickmill Ltd) or support@tickmill.co.uk (for Tickmill UK) with additional information on when you experienced latency with our servers and also more info on how the opening account and withdrawal process were delayed.

China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
Spain,
Feb 21, 2019,

AVOID, they're not honest

On demo account, the profits grew more than 30,000% in 3 months. On live account, the profits went down to -90% , they both trade in the same server, same period and exactly same settings.

Save your money to invest on another honest brokers.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 26, 2019:
Hi Pontana,

We would like to investigate this claim so kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com and provide your MT4 account numbers (both demo and live) and explain the issue in more details.

Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!

dobri,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 28, 2019,

Very difficult broker, and scam with spread

I tried to make deposit, but was unable to do it, very terrible customer support, which never got me reasonable answer, too complicated and spread is not so low as declared in ads

Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 4, 2019:
Dear Dobri,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble with making deposits. Could you contact our support team directly (support@tickmill.com) providing your full name, account number and contact details and let them know what your issue was? Our team values feedback and they would love to help you.

Regarding the spreads, please note that the spreads we offer are purely market spreads, they are not fixed and depend on market conditions. As such, during market open and close, and/or prior to news announcements, market spreads may widen as is standard in the FX Industry.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 26, 2019,

Excellent broker....

Excellent broker.... I am trading since two years and till now no problem with them... Trusted one. Customer Support is also very good..

BC, Canada,
Jan 16, 2019,

Unable to open new account

Probably out of business. The link to open a new account only goes back to the same page. Or only demo account is available.

Jan 15, 2019 - 1 Star After I deposited $1000 USD last week . I was not able to access the main landing page at Tickmill main page. Therefore I cannot change my leverage level. Also unable to make withdrawal because no landing page to log into my account with $1000 USD. So I think the service is not reliable.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 18, 2019:
Hi Zackwunglin,

The reason that you are probably redirected to the same page is because you need to clear your cache. Make sure that you clear all your history if the problem persists.

You can always contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com marking your email as URGENT.
Ontario, Canada,
Jan 3, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

A word of warning. This broker does not accept credit cards directly and uses Skrill to process deposits into your account. I have had tremendous problems in dealing with Skrill and as a result of this experience, I will be closing my account with Tickmill and will refuse to use Skrill ever again. I submitted a question to Skrill asking for help with a transaction. They acknowledged the submission of my inquiry and said they would get back to me. They then closed my inquiry without ever contacting me again. They did that twice. So I processed a withdrawal request to transfer my funds in Skrill to my verified bank account. That too was acknowledged as received by Skrill, but 20 days later I am still waiting for my money and they REFUSE to respond to any of my emails requesting information. I cannot get through on the phone number they provide either. My advice to you is, if Skrill is the only funding option for any broker you are using...............keep looking for someone else. Truly disgusting customer service and Tickmill has not tried to help get this sorted out at all.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi jisgutton,
Thank you for your comment.
Just to clarify, direct credit card funding to Tickmill accounts is permitted, with the exception of some countries, such as Canada.
Unfortunately, as your issue is directly with Skrill, our team cannot provide assistance. As Skrill is simply one of the many payment providers we use, we cannot access any additional information. You can see a full list of other options to fund your account here: https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
Jaffna, Sri Lanka,
Dec 24, 2018,

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, and after reporting to forex peace army; Tickmill assigned a special officer and made me to withdraw my profit. But, the issue is, I was only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller and not to my bank account.

Dec 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hi,
tickmill seychelles is not allowing to withdraw my profit. I am communicating them continuously for the past 2 weeks to withdraw it through totally 27 emails, up to now. I can submit all proofs, if Forex peace army can help me through.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hi Dr.Darshanan,
Please note that our representative has already clarified the above issue over the phone.
As a regulated broker, Tickmill is required to follow certain procedures and as you were unable to provide proof that your bank account is under your name, we were unable to accept your supporting documents and proceed with a bank account withdrawal.
Your account manager will be calling you again to further explain the issue.
Malaysia,
Nov 8, 2018,

Tickmill is offering the lowest spread and commission , very easy and fast depo and withdrawal , provide a good support, suitable for all type of traders. Tickmill is simply the best broker !!

Makassar, Indonesia,
Oct 22, 2018,

I like this broker
But I'm Indonesian,
1. May you add Indonesian Bank for Deposit/WD like others broker ?
2. Your Customer services is low, may your improved like others broker

I hope this can be one suggestion that can be manifested in future

Thanks

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2018:
Dear Rumbi,

Thank you for your feedback. At this stage we do not cooperate with any Indonesian Bank. However, we offer other popular payment options including FasaPay (available to Clients of Tickmill Ltd) and other local methods. Please note that Tickmill is constantly seeking to add more payment methods in order to assist its clients all over the world. If a new payment method will be available, all our clients will be officially informed in advance. For more information about our local payment methods, please contact us via live chat or email id@tickmill.com.

Regarding the customer support experience, if there was any specific instance that did not meet your expectations, kindly email us at support@tickmill.com and we will forward your request to the appropriate person in order to assist you. We remain at your service should you need anything in addition.

The Tickmill Team
John rite,
Earth, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

You can't fund your account

Tickmill is ok. Nothing special. They are by no means a scam. As they will not steal your money. They have regulators so all your cash is safe with them. Tickmill biggest problem is it's costumer service. They are ether complete idiots, or have no training in forex.

Eg. I ask a question in the 24/7 chat. Why dose tickmill keep changing the deposit back account for wire transfers? And I sent screenshots of the two diffent bank accounts on thier deposit page in the cleint area which were two days apart.
The fool replys "Please note that we switched our banks recently, therefore we kindly ask you to send next deposits to our current bank. All details are provided in Client Area.

I didn't ask you that stupid. Ahhh!?!? So annoying
Besides that tickmill also doesn't allow people to fund thier account using regular cards. You must have visa verified card or MasterCard secure code card. Most people don't have these cards. Only like 16.8% of card owners have these type of card. This card system only recently got started. Which means you will more than likely be forced to use the wire transfer. If you wanna fund your account. Which they constantly keep changing.
Maybe they have a better deal with local banks. For transfer fees. That Might be Why they introduce the extremly rare card system to their traders. And hide behind saying it's safer. Which is true yes it's safer, by all means. But why not allow both cards until the secure code system is more wide spread. Or at least pick one bank account and just use that one! All sounds very fishy. If you ask me.

With all that said tickmill has some of the lowest speads in the business. Super fast execution. Easy to use platform. Quick simple to use website. Ovall one of the best forex brokers. They just need to work on their moron support team.

Alaa,
Cairo, Egypt,
Oct 7, 2018,

cheating Broker

i have bad experience with that broker: i tried to deposit small amount to test that broker .... everything is nice and spread tight ---- but surprise after keep watching my trades they never respect ask and bid price -- they showing fake spread --- my trades was hit my stop loss even before price reach to it ... i trading since 2011 so i old trader and i am happy i didn't deal with that broker ... after investigate i found a lot traders face same issue and i read reviews in a lot websites complain from their cheating and dishonesty

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 9, 2018:
Dear Alaa,
Thank you for the feedback provided, it is much appreciated.
As we are sure you already know, we need more evidence to support your disputes and investigate your specific case more thoroughly.
Please note that trade related queries are handled on a case by case scenario, as each query might have unique parameters that we need to investigate. You can always PM us your account number and the trade that was affected along with a small description of the issue. The relevant department will look into it and take necessary action.
David,
uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2018,

Avoid

Just tried to deposit funds into new account which was declined. Nightmare dealing with useless live chat. Even after ringing the bank and confirming my card was fine they sugested I ring the bank! Then try sending card info by email and then trying tomorrow! Not handled my expectations well and if this is how they deal with people trying to deposit money goodness only knows what it's like when they have your money. My advise is look elsewhere.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 2, 2018:
Hi David,
Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
Our team will be contacting you personally and we are confident they will do whatever they can in order to assist you with any issues you may have had with your Tickmill Account.
Victor,
Sep 23, 2018,

Tickmill is a joke

I applied for withdrawal for the past 3days,till now tickmill hasn't sent my fund,even after debiting my trading account 20968681.. This is from them. ...
Dear Client,

We are writing to inform You, that your withdrawal request has been processed to card number ***6692.

Please note that credit/debit card withdrawals can take up to 8 working days to be seen in the client's account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Dear Victor,
As you have already been notified by our team, your withdrawal has been processed from our side.
However, the card processor can take up to 8 working days to show the withdrawal in a client’s account which is why you are yet to see the funds in your account.
If the funds are not in your account by October 3rd, please contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/
James,
Sep 7, 2018,

This broker is probably the worst i have ever used over the last 7 years. When you trade with Tickmill expect to lose your money and have their system trade against you. When you open a trade in MT4 with Tickmill you can see the market stop in its tracks if you are going long and the market is moving long. As soon as you enter their system kicks in and trades short against you. Never seen anything like it over 100's of trades. Beware of this broker if you can call them a broker

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 10, 2018:
Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is much appreciated.

In order to investigate your case, we will need some supporting evidence such as your account number and the trade that was affected, along with a small description of the issue.