Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 17, 2020,

big trap in oil pricing please make a voice for this injustice

hello
Working with this company is a big problem
Where in the world 27 USD oil is sold
has been keeping oil prices low for a long time
Takes high commission
We show that investing wti usd as a reference, they say
wti usd 40 usd but tickmill wti usd 27 usd no logical explanation

May 15, 2020 - 1 Star As of April 20, they started to receive it without any transportation fee.and wti they do not accept, although there is a problem with the spot oil price
reference the month of December without informing the customer
closes opening new transactions
customers do not care about their victimization
and they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the price provider
make money by keeping the price low
they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the liqity provider
reflect transparent prices
stay away not the broker you want to work with

Frankfurt, Germany,
Sep 1, 2020,

For my first withdrawal (the withdrawal request was on the same Bank Account, from where the deposit was) they ask for a document which include my Name, Surname and Bank details like IBAN and Name of the Bank. I send this, and they ask again. WTF?, i send this a second one, with explanation, where they find the details on the document, and than they fund my bank account.

The WTI Spot Price at Corona was also a joke.

So i will rate Tickmill with Average

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Hi Isten,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

In regards to WTI pricing you may find more information on our website: https://www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango

For any further assistance feel to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com
ghargur, Malta,
Aug 25, 2020,

overall a good broker

all in all a good broker but I was disappointed when I had a legitimate trade issue but the broker put it down to a slippage loss which I do not fully agree with. other than that one issue to report, I find their trading conditions amicable and easy going

Europe, Serbia,
Aug 17, 2020,

WTI SCAM from Tickmill continues, $35966 not paid!

This is SCAM company and it should be put where it belongs, to SCAM brokers. Their ratings erased.

Their price at the moment is on 24.10 $. Also straight forward crippled price action. While at same time December futures 2020 contract price which they claim they follow is on 43.22 $ with very much visible dips during upside movement. Something which we do not see in Tickmill's price action!

For situation to be even worse, they charge insane swap for long positions of more then 14 points! Total SCAM! This must be punished!

Tickmill continues their fraudulent activity by offering imaginary, fake, and wrong spot WTI price. Price which has nothing to do with reality, or with any futures contract price. Random number they transmit.

I am in close contact with FSA regulator which works on my case, and hopefully this week there will be some real progress regarding my case, and my funds paid in full.

Tickmill must pay me funds they owe me, $35 966 must be paid to my trading account # 3033967.

For more information about my case, you can follow it here: Scam - Scam alerts - Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades.

May 11, 2020 - 1 Star I am going to describe 2 problems I ran into with Tickmill. My trading account # 3033967.

First and main problem is fake and imaginary WTI CFD price they offer in the moment. Their price currently is at 9.64$ for barrel, while true WTI CFD price is 26$ for barrel, it can be checked with any other broker, or simply by looking at CME futures prices for WTI, all contracts are above 25$ for barrel. Tickmill have applied close only mode on WTI, and since I have 3 long positions I am not able to close my positions with significant profit of 26 000$, and trader can not open new long positions on that absurd, fake, low price they offer because it is only close only mode applied. I would have no problems with their close only mode if they offer true WTI CFD price, instrument I was trading with. Their excuse is that they follow movement of December 2020 futures price, which is also invalid since price for December futures is over 30$ for barrel, and also price movement is completely different. They refuse to pay my winnings after weeks of annoying conversations and invalid arguments they try to provide. I am experienced trader who has account with over 10 brokers, and what they say is completely absurd and not acceptable! Difference in their price from true price is almost 300%, no LP can justify that. There is only one true WTI CFD price and it is between 26$ and 27$ for barrel at the moment I am writing this review.

Second problem I encountered with wrong price execution for trades bigger then 1 lot size. This applies for all FX pairs and Metals. Order is executed on price NOT SHOWN in MT4, but on price worse for client by 1-2 points. This happens every time, for manually opened positions and pending positions. They stole from me on over 500 trades these 1-2 point. It is not slippage, it is wrong price execution! I brought this issue also to them, and gave them chance to refund what they were stealing from me for years, but they refused with no true explanation provided, only fake arguments which has nothing to do with reality. Experienced trader like me can not be fooled or tricked like that.

I am going to continue to fight with them with these two problems and claim my funds via court if necessary if they continue to refuse to pay what they owe me.

Everyone can feel free to contact me directly here on FPA if further details about Tickmill are wanted.

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 15, 2020 Hi Deltoid88,

We have provided all necessary clarifications and have assisted with detailed explanation in regards to your trades.

If you have any additional concerns, you can reach out to our support team.

Attock, Pakistan,
Aug 13, 2020,

Still wrong price of WTI

This is the third review against the scam of Tickmill. Oil market of WTI is more than 42 dollars per barrel but still this scam broker is at 23 dollars. This is not the broker where you can get some handsome money. It can not manage the money which is small. Still they are eating money of clients by charging over nights swaps.

May 14, 2020 - 1 Star What happen to Tickmill? Why they are manipulating WTI prices? They are showing 9.45 dollars per barrel of WTI but Real price is now 27 dollars. This is happening to them for a month. Last month when I asked why this happen and they replied they are showing May, 2020 contract price. Again When I contacted they said, They are showing Jun, 2020 contract price, and finally at the end of April they said they are showing July, 2020 prices. Again on contact with them, they said they are showing cash prices of WTI, I asked them if so then please give me Crude oil in physical quantity which you are showing because all over the google and the brokers are selling it above 25 dollars. And Now they are saying that they are showing DEC, 2020 contract price, What the hell with them? Are traders are so foolish as you are? They are not showing real price of the market and eating the accounts of clients by charging daily heavy swaps on positions. Can FPA take any actions against this unfair mean of tickmill?

Apr 20, 2020 - 2 Stars I am with tickmill almost 6 years with tickmill. They are good like all other brokers if you are losers. If you are winner then they will change the game in between your open positions. Recently I have opened trades on USOIL with them with big lots. They move down the market where they want even on 11 dollars. My positions are floating with negative balance. Account was swap free but now they changed the game within one week. They are charging heavy swaps with the name of handling charges on over night positions. Mostly brokers shows USOIL prices now on 23 dollars but their charts are showing 11 dollars. What the hell with them? Can you believe such cheats?

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020 Dear willi2000

Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients.

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:

www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
Aug 8, 2020,

very positive so far

I'm only trading forex and my impression so far is very positive:
- spreads are extremely competitive. They might be wider around the rollover time, than some other brokers offer, but my night scalping strategies work just fine with rather chunky lots (3-5)
- slippage is reasonable: mostly occurs on a volatile markets and rarely large
- deposit is hassle-free
- commission. That's separate story: it's below the market average on a basic level account. It's halved on VIP. And cashback shaves off most of what's left
- VPS is bundled in the VIP package. It's less than 1ms away from the server and Beeks running the VPS know their job, best customer service I've ever dealt with
- Customer support. As anywhere else, you get the blunt uneducated reply first, suggesting you should restart your MT4 or something else. But if you dig a bit deeper and substantiate your claims, they escalate it to the relevant department and you get very sensible answer.
Overall: being in this industry for quite a while I found my experience with Tickmill very balanced, even through the recent rough patch.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 29, 2020,

I got a live account with tickmill

I have opened account about 2 months ago. Have not withdrawn funds as of yet. I'm done testing and shall live trade for real.
I cannot rate them now for withdrawal, but for speed, execution, instant deposit, I give them 4 star,
I will add stars after withdrawal.

Essex, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

I have found Tickmill to be a good overall broker. The minimum deposit was $100, which I was OK with and was pleased there were no fees/charges on deposit and withdrawals. There are a good number of ways you can fund your account, which is good. I did use their live chat, who were helpful but not available 24/7.

Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

Seem fairly good

I haven't used this broker too much to be fair, but I did open an account here for one of my EAs. The type of EA was a very active one which is not allowed at most brokers due to hyperactivity, but is allowed at Tickmill. The only problem was, it worked great on demo, but checked through my capital very fast on a live account due to the commissions (no fault of tickmill, just not the best EA).
I did't continue my trading with tickmill due to the low leverage offered for retail clients (1:30) and they also do not offer crypto, which I think is a bit behind the times.

India, India,
May 14, 2020,

Wti price scam fraudulent alert

Wti price is different from other brokers they are cheating I dnt recommended this broker here after they are not giving proper reason if we ask they always telling contract Dec 2020but Contract price is above 30$ tickmill price 9.65$fake movement fake price.tickmill will can't able to prove that ..can tickmill show the contract details and your liquidity provided details??

May 5, 2020 - 2 Stars May I know what happening in wtiusd all other brokers price is moving and price around 20$ but in tickmill around 8-9$if I asked they are saying LP providing this price like that how long they going to hold the price if any one can explain this

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 8, 2020 Dear Imran1705,

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:

www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
Europe, Serbia,
May 14, 2020,

Absurd WTI oil price

Absurd price on WTI oil on Tickmill, they offer 9.68$ for barrel at the moment. Total nonsense since all futures contracts are over 26$ which can be checked anytime on CME. Other brokers have completely normal and true price, over 27$ for barrel at the moment.

They say they follow December 2020 futures price at the moment, but that is even more absurd since December futures price is over 30$ for barrel.

Tickmill, what are you doing with your price on WTI?

This is pure scam, their price has nothing to do with reality. If they do not manipulate price, then their LP does, and Tickmill is obligated to change this absurd price by changing its LP. However you look at this issue , price is absurd and Tickmill offers it, then Tickmill performs fraudulent activity here.

People, stay away from Tickmill. This is scam.
Uk, United Kingdom,
May 1, 2020,

Tickmill change goalposts

After having an account on demo I opened a live and have experienced tickmill emailing with changes to my leverage and positions and also persistent phone calls with no purpose.

I've never tried the withdrawals so cant comment.

From the trades I placed the spreads seemed ok but I did see them fluctuate a lot

Indian=, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits.

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits. Easy Deposit and Withdrawal with minimum charges

Da es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Apr 23, 2020,

2years with tickmill

Trading conditions are favourable but what is boring is in some cases during withdrawing they give your money in two installments.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 23, 2020,

WTI laverage change from 1:500 to 1:20

Tickmill push us to cut our position by reduce laverage from 1:500 to 1:20
How can we provide 25 times of our previous balance to cover this change?
Are you doing a honest business?
Don't do this or you are a scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear client,
In order to address the extreme volatility and ensure safe and orderly trading for our clients, the leverage on our WTI spot product was changed from 1:100 to 1:20. We have informed our clients in advance so they could manage their positions prior to Margin changes being implemented.

You can contact our support team if you need any additional assistance.
Fortaleza, Brazil,
Apr 14, 2020,

Payment methods

For a few months I tested this broker and apparently it is great considering the short time of use, However, a negative point would be the forms of payments provided. They do not work with (Pay4Fun) the Brazilian electronic goods, because even offering skrill and neteller both do not already operate in Brazil.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Caio Barboza,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are continuously improving our payment services by adding new payment methods. For the most up to date information on the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal
Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 8, 2020,

Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund

Update on my previous review "1000 pip slippage". Tickmill has corrected the mistake, and issued an apology and a full refund for a loss caused by the massive slippage. Other than this, I don't have anything else to complain. Since this issue was resolved positively, I'm continuing to trade with Tickmill.

Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,

Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.
OSAKA, Japan,
Apr 4, 2020,

I give a good evaluation.

I did business with Tickmill. I have a very good opinion of Tickmill. It is sad that Japanese business was suspended in March 2020. I am waiting for the resumption of business.

Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2020,

Descending broker

Decent broker in its proposal, great spreads, very current technology, initially operating three accounts at $ 100 with great returns and no problems

KAZAN, Russian Federation,
Mar 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS CAREFULLY

I ask you to consider my complaint regarding the brokerage company Tickmill. I explain the essence of the complaint below: When opening transactions on a real account such as pro standart, account number 3040686 Thus, the brokerage company deprives the proper profit and distorts the real financial position of the transaction. This type of fraud has been recorded by me repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. Manipulative actions of the broker appeared on the second day of trading on this account. I have recorded this incident on the video and I am ready to provide evidence at the first request of the regulator. the opening price does not correspond to the real indicator of the market price at the time of opening in favor of a brokerage company. Also, with a negative movement relative to an open transaction, the drawdown on the order is fair, and with a positive movement relative to an open order, the profit is unjust and underestimated. I ask you to analyze this type of fraudulent activity of the Tickmill broker and return the initial deposit to me

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Ismagilov,
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2020,

best Broker i ever experienced

tick-mill is the only one that hold the best possible low spreads , with the best possible low commission , along with the best possible liquidity provider , having a great execution speed .
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Lucky,
South Africa, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Best broker in the world

Tickmill is dope,spreads low,withdrawal quick,service dope,costumer service excellent.Tickmill is the only broker i can recommend to people so far from ZA.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.
Feb 11, 2020,

Best broker

I love tickmill because of the low spreads and low commission charges, customer services also good.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 6, 2020,

Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.

Feb 3, 2020,

They Are Bunch of Scammers

My experience with tickmill was nothing short of horrible. I was trading on their demo account with one of my new strategies for about a month and i made a lot of profits because they obeyed my stop loss. But lo and behold when i decided to go live with the same strategy, i noticed they were constantly closing all my trades below my stop loss ! When i sent a message to their customer care , they told me they closed the trade at that price because that was the best rate they could get at the specified time. But i thought stop loss was supposed to be honored, otherwise how do one manage risk in forex ? My advise is stay away from them completely
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Oswoil,

Please note that Demo accounts have no slippage, however the rest of the trading conditions are the same.

As we take clients' feedback into serious consideration, kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com, with details of the mentioned case so we can investigate and assist you accordingly.
Shah alam, Malaysia,
Jan 28, 2020,

Best Broker overall

Best broker i ever experienced. Very small small spreads. Also fast deposit and withdrawal process

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

The Best Broker tickmill

Spread and commission Low suitable for me scalping,
Deposit and withdrawal easy

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 21, 2020,

Best broker

Tickmill in my honest opinion is the best broker I’ve ever used as they have the lowest spread and lowest commissions, and also depositing and withdrawal is very easy and straightforward.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 16, 2020,

Low Spreads and Low Commissions

TICKMILL is the one Forex broker that offered lowest spread and lowest commission. this is a great opportunity for every kind of traders especially who like to scalping.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 9, 2020,

worst customer service

I have a Tickmill account since 2015 and I’m not using it for long period and on 2nd of January 2020 I Reactivated, and they ask me to upload some documents for verification process.

I have uploaded copy of my passport for Identification they approved and I have uploaded copy of my latest bank statement, credit card statement and utility bill for Proof of Address they rejected.

But I have uploaded my bank statement and utility bill of mine and the both address are same.

and also I’ll get email from backoffice@tickmill.com saying,

“To start trading, please log in to Client Area and verify your residential address by uploading a full page scanned copy or a photo of one of the documents listed below, which must be under your name, and dated no older than 6 months:
Latest utility bill (gas, electricity or phone)
Bank or credit card statement
Any other official document that includes your name and address.

If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at backoffice@tickmill.com. Our team will be happy to help.”

And the thing is once I sent email to the backoffice@tickmill.com no one will reply I have sent so many email and I called to their support line +248 434 7072 on working hours so many times no one picked up.

im very disappointed with their customer service.

I have given 1 star for customer service.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Dear duwarakesh,

Thank you for the feedback provided.

As a group of companies regulated by the FCA, the FSA and CySEC we take KYC documents very seriously and our team ensures that all documents received by clients are up to the standards of our regulators.

Having said that, our team is also dedicated to our clients and they always respond to the emails they receive in a timely manner. You can find our support team’s available hours here: https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Since your account has now been reactivated (since Jan 9) and is fully functional, we’d suggest that you reach out to support@tickmill.com for any questions you may have or for any additional assistance you might need.

Costa Rica, Costa Rica,
Jan 8, 2020,

Pending Skrill deposit

I did a skrill deposit which is supposed to be an instant method but the funds are still not available in my trading account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 10, 2020:
Dear client,
Skrill is an instant payment method and if you have any issues with depositing through this payment method, we kindly ask you to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com for assistance.
Anas azmi,
Penang, Malaysia,
Jan 1, 2020,

Tickmill the best broker

I have trade with alot of brokerage. But the account that sustain long only at tickmill cause really comfortable to trade with them. The deposit and withdraw are so fast. Really recommended to all traders

Puthia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Dec 24, 2019,

fake movement & hit sl

23-12-2019 when market open in eurgbp pair its show 165pips gap... for this gap my trad got sl... but when i saw in evening thos fake candle & the gap not in the the chart!
but, show in market low price 0.83590... when it hapen? i have all prove for this scaming... please refund me..
i think we need avoid this broker...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hi Sree Sagar

Thank you for your feedback.
Kindly email our support team at support@tickmill.com providing relevant proofs, trading account number and trade ID so that our support team can assist.

Akbar,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,

Received my first withdrawal

Very good broker, got my first withdrawal of $2000 without any issues and very happy. This broker PAYS, I didn’t notice any signs of cheating, closing and opening of my orders were smooth with reasonable transaction costs. There was negative slippage during Non Farm Payrolls but subsequent gains offset the loss. Glad that they allow trading during release of high volatility news like Payrolls, many brokers prohibit that.

Excellent Broker!

I love tickmill because of low spread and low commission charge, fast deposit and withdrawal, and good customer service! i will suggest Tickmill to all my friends!

penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 19, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

Good day after making 500$ on two accounts I've been told to deposit another 100$ into my account to do the withdrawal and their said I must wait between 7-8 working days still no money is the 10th day now very bad service I want my money

Algeria, Algeria,
Dec 16, 2019,

Eurnzd slippage

This the video when the professional analyser of Tickmill tells me to Ask the trade on Bloomberg
see at 31:30 (video in arabic language).
the video is recorded in case if you will delete it ;).
so dear Tickmill i'm waiting a transparent answer.

Dec 6, 2019 - 1 Star 15th november 2019 on tickmill's arabic page , they make a daily video live to analyse markets with professional analyser , when i tell him the problem he told me directly to ask tickmill to show their real trade on bloomberg (what should be done but you don't) there is a contradiction and i don't like that.
if Tickmill correct the trade i will stop the massive negative compain i'm doing now.

Dec 3, 2019 - 1 Star This Tickmill's response
''Dear Client,

We are not trading on Bloomberg , therefore you will not be able to find the trade there.
We are using a pool of liquidity providers.

Kind regards''

So when i open trade what Tickmill do on real market ??
I'm sur that i'm the only looser on the trade Eurnzd (more than 10 000$) this is how tickmill make money you have no transparency at all.
Big brokers protects their costumers not keep them loosing like that.

Nov 26, 2019 - 1 Star 6 days since i sent an email to show their real trade on larket but nothing , i'm sure that tickmill avoid this thing because there are nothing from them , so i give them 6 days after they confirm to me that they are a real scammers after that i KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO ;) .
hope that Tickmill enjoy next bad reviews comming .

Nov 23, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also an email asking to show their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake made by tickmill but they don't want to give me back the money .

They are not honest at all and they are smart they don't block withdrawals but they stole money on situation like this.

Nov 21, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake but they don't want to give me back the money .

Nov 18, 2019 - 1 Star So after that i recieve a call from omar wisam to tell me that allthing is ok on tickmill and there is no quotes Better than the closing price of the trade , after this call i check sec by sec the quotes of 13/11/2019 and I'm surprised to see that there is a better price 1,72951 price on 02:00 (time of nzd new) so this time i will see if you're scamming me or not .
I want also the trade on Bloomberg (tickmill trade on real market).
Hope this you will refund my money back.

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hello this is the email i sent to tickmill support for my big slippage cause me a big loss,
"Hello I'm ABDELAZIZ FOUAD the owner of 3005460 live pro ecn account i have a problem with my account , i have opened a buy trade on EURNZD (1.73875) with sl (1.73600) im surprised that the sl is not triggered with a large slippage caused a big loss to my account i have been on tickmill since a long time and i really appreciated working with this nice broker but now im shocked to this happened to me its not possible to see that with such a big broker like tickmill
I will post my problem on forexpeacearmy.
So i demand to repair mistake and repair the trade and the loss .
Thanks .
Fouad."

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Apr 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Excellent broker...... nice spreads and really fast withdrawals today i recieve 6000$ on my Skrill wallet in the same day of request... i'm really happy with this broker .

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 15, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your message.

In order to investigate this case, please contact support@tickmill.com providing your trade ID and MT4 account number. Our support team will check your query and will assist you.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 20, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your feedback.

If there is something not clear with the answer you have received form us regarding your trades, kindly reply back to our support team to be assisted with more detailed information.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear fouadzizou,

As was explained to you through your previous email communications with the team, your stop loss was executed with a slippage during the release of the RBNZ monetary policy statement during which the RBNZ kept its rates unchanged while the market was expecting a rate cut. This has caused the NZD to rally and EURNZD to significantly drop. Stop Losses are not guaranteed to be filled without slippage specially during major economic releases and policy rate changes.

The price that you were filled on was the best available provided by our Liquidity providers after your S/L was triggered.

If you have any additional conditions please refer to our support team.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Dec 13, 2019,

Spread and Deposit/Withdrawal Mehods

Good evening, I am Ong here to give some reviews on Tickmill.com that I am using for almost 3years. I am using their Pro Trading Account which is ECN account, the spread is really lower that I had compared with other brokers and the commisions charge is much lower too, mostly $0.03-$0.06 depend on what pairing you are trade of. Next will be the Deposit and Withdrawal method, I am using Malaysia Online Bank Transfer, depositing is very fast and secure and the rate is fair too, and I am using the same method for withdrawing and the speed is absolutely fast to reach my bank account. I will still using this broker, that's a good broker! Thank you.

Johor, Malaysia,
Dec 12, 2019,

Excellent Broker

One of the best broker i ever know.. fast depo, fast withdrawal.. u will never regret it.. my last and only broker i will trade with..

Asia,
Phil, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Please improve the withdrawal crediting

Its a good broker so far. . Only one thing that i dont like is that it would take 8days for the funds to reflect in my debit atm account. They reason that its because of the bank. Im sure its not on the bank since i also used other broker past months, and same i used the same bank and the same debit card for withdrawal, i do received the withdrawal 2-3days. Its better if trader received the withdrawal soon since we can use it for times that needs additional funding on the trade to maintain the margin level. So please improve your withdrawal crediting

Bintulu, Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2019,

Best broker for new trader and pro trader..
all trader must be try this broker..
peace world  no war

Selangor Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2019,

I give five star to tickmill servis

I so happy use tickmill trading platform and servis broker is very good i use mib broker servis so they can servis to my problem if i had the problem so far is very good servis

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,

Excellent Support from IB with continous training

Finally i had found what i called the perfect broker....Tickmill.
With fully support from IB with technical knowledge training...of course sponsored by Tickmill...my technical analysis become more solid.
The spread offer also very low among many other broker.
The local depositor also responded very fast when want to make deposit and withdrawal.
The withdrawal settled in one working day by LD....that is awesome.
I surely will recommend Tickmill broker to all my trader's friend.

Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia,

Low spread Broker and excellent services by the LD

Has been using Tickmill for few years and up until now. Excellent spread and very satisfied with the services provided by the LD in depo amd withdrawal. Always prompt the traders if any changes on exchange rates or even any important news or issues. So far, no issue in using Tickmill and glad to be part of Tickmill family.

Klang, Malaysia,

Not bad

With the low spread i gain my profit through scalping. Depo and wd with no problem at all so far.
So yes, i satisfied.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Nov 24, 2019,

700pips spike UNHEARD OFF...only broker with this spike..

Spiked 700pips + at 00:00 19 November to the downside surely evaporating every account without SL even if u had risked 1% on the trade, n also took out every buy order that was executed with them at the time ..usdzar went from 14.8 to 14 and BACK to 14.8 in less than 15minutes....what is the explanation of this besides they were trynna make money out of people?...tickmill is going downhill for sure...wait!!!!,,,DID I MENTION THAT, IT IS THE ONLY BROKER THAT SHOWS THIS SPIKE?,lol I think I should have led with that...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear IngaOnFx,

Thank you for your comment.

You are kindly requested to send an email request, along with the MT4 account number, order ID and a short description of the incident at support@tickmill.com

The relevant team will review your case and revert to you back with an official response.
Auckland, New Zealand,
Nov 14, 2019,

Be careful

Tickmill has gone downhill recently. Mainly their bank deposit have changed from 1/2 days to 8 days and they have switched to some 3rd party provider in UK, no Barclays anymore. On their website they advertise deposit via bank wire is completed within 1-24 hours, which is false advertising legally, but who cares right, they are in Seychelles. When I questioned it with their support (who by the way also went downhill bigtime with no response or acknowledgement for 2 days), saying that it is indeed 8 days. Makes you wonder what they do with your money within that period, it's 21st century for god's sake, we are back to stone age. Makes you wonder if they are prepping for big money grab and disappearance. Still haven't seen my money deposited after 4 working days...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 19, 2019:
Dear Twistermr,

Tickmill is a trading name for Tickmill UK Ltd (FCA Regulated), Tickmill Ltd (FSA Seychelles regulated) and Tickmill Europe Ltd (CySEC regulated). We process the bank wire deposits within 1 working day from the moment that the funds reach the segregated client bank accounts. Kindly note that the time it takes for the funds to reach the segregated accounts depends on the banks' processing times. Due to that, it might take up to one week for the funds to reach the segregated accounts.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing SWIFT copy of your Bank Wire to trace your transaction and assist.