Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Munroe,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 15, 2013,

Are they a SCAM?. No I dont think so they just a bad broker with terrible slippage. Service is bad bad bad, no 24 hour chat and slow email support. Responses same and never look into problem but give bad response. I leave them anyway, imposible to scalp with. No regualtion is also a big worry.

Volker A.,
, Germany,
May 16, 2013,

So, since 15th May 2013 Armadamarkets is history to me. I have withdrawn my money and will never use them again. Fortunately I found another broker that suites my scalping style without such a huge slippage which I had with armadamarkets.

So for all scalpers, stay away from armadamarkets - mid and long term traders have to find out themselves!

2013-05-111Star After trying different scalping strategies with Armadamarkets it is clear, that they sometimes have huge slippage of up to 7 or sometimes even more pips on the "Exchange Account". That is not acceptable! Nevertheless, I will try a last version of scalping with them and after that confirmation, I will change the broker.

2012-08-10 5Star My third review!

OK,ok, because I knew that they will add some other liquidity providers, I had to test them again. With scalping!
And so far I am really happy ;-)
Seems that the earlier mentioned spikes belong to history.

As I wrote before, I was impressed by the support from the beginning and this is still the same!

One thing is sure, Armadamarkets is doing a great job to satisfy their customers.

I hope that they will keep it this way and then they are certainly one of the best, when not the best MT4 broker!

Thumps up from me!

2012-07-06 2Star OK, here is my second review.

They data feed is still very "jumpy" and is not recommended for scalping. I tried an scalping EA that produced mostly losses while I used it with another broker which produced profits. The second broker does not have that jumpy candles.

I do not know how this will affect "normal" middle or long term traders. But for scalpers armadamarkets is the wrong place.

2012-06-01No Rating Used Armadamarkets (AM) from almost beginning of may until today.

+ great execution times for orders
+ great support / take really care of their traders
+ fast deposit and withdrawal via moneybookers
+ no requotes and only a few offquotes when the market is in a huge movement

- uses LMAX as Liquidity Provider (over PrimeXM bridge I guess)

So why is this negative? So on 25th and 31th May there were two huge spikes, that no other broker showed on their charts.
Found the same spikes on FXSalt which also uses LMAX (over PrimeXM)
The spike yesterday made me lose 64 pip with a SL of 5 pips. But as I mentioned already the support is great and they cancelled the 64 pips losses on two accounts.

I received an e-mail that they are adding new liquidity Providers during the comming month. Nevertheless I have stopped trading for now. But I hope that they will kick LMAX or PrimeXM as on of them is to blame.
As soon as I see no spikes anymore, I will be back in no time!

Nevertheless a great broker to trade with.

KAZAN, Russian Federation,
Mar 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS CAREFULLY

I ask you to consider my complaint regarding the brokerage company Tickmill. I explain the essence of the complaint below: When opening transactions on a real account such as pro standart, account number 3040686 Thus, the brokerage company deprives the proper profit and distorts the real financial position of the transaction. This type of fraud has been recorded by me repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. Manipulative actions of the broker appeared on the second day of trading on this account. I have recorded this incident on the video and I am ready to provide evidence at the first request of the regulator. the opening price does not correspond to the real indicator of the market price at the time of opening in favor of a brokerage company. Also, with a negative movement relative to an open transaction, the drawdown on the order is fair, and with a positive movement relative to an open order, the profit is unjust and underestimated. I ask you to analyze this type of fraudulent activity of the Tickmill broker and return the initial deposit to me

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Ismagilov,
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.
istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 17, 2020,

big trap in oil pricing please make a voice for this injustice

hello
Working with this company is a big problem
Where in the world 27 USD oil is sold
has been keeping oil prices low for a long time
Takes high commission
We show that investing wti usd as a reference, they say
wti usd 40 usd but tickmill wti usd 27 usd no logical explanation

May 15, 2020 - 1 Star As of April 20, they started to receive it without any transportation fee.and wti they do not accept, although there is a problem with the spot oil price
reference the month of December without informing the customer
closes opening new transactions
customers do not care about their victimization
and they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the price provider
make money by keeping the price low
they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the liqity provider
reflect transparent prices
stay away not the broker you want to work with

Spain,
Feb 21, 2019,

AVOID, they're not honest

On demo account, the profits grew more than 30,000% in 3 months. On live account, the profits went down to -90% , they both trade in the same server, same period and exactly same settings.

Save your money to invest on another honest brokers.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 26, 2019:
Hi Pontana,

We would like to investigate this claim so kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com and provide your MT4 account numbers (both demo and live) and explain the issue in more details.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

Tickmill Account opening issue

i tried for 45 days to open the account with tickmill under FCA regulation but fails to get approved i provided hell of documents all the time tickmill ask it is very hard to get approved account under FCA the documents you submitted need verification from chamber of commerace but if you open account under Seychelles all these documents are accpected why so much hesitation to register under FCA beacuse FCA is very strict
Unable to understand why passport need attestation from chembar of commerace why proof of residency need attestation from chamber of commerece.
i read many positive review but now very disappointed also customer service is not 24 hours like other broker.
I am just sharing my experience i never use this broker may be this is a very good broker
its my advice to all those who want to open account with any broker always go for strict regulator and confirm before opening account that your account is under which regulator

Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Everything is perfectly fine until you switch from demo to live

Everybody, please stay away from this broker. This broker has difference execution. The demo is in profit while live one in huge loss while using same EA on same VPS with same setting. Tomorrow I will withdraw money from this scam broker and move to another one. Totally scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note the we try to keep trading conditions on Demo and Live accounts at the same level. However, please note that demo accounts operate in a simulated environment which means that no slippage occurs whereas price updates might differ from live accounts. Please contact our support team via email at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account numbers and trade ID, to check from our side and assist you.
Malaysia , Malaysia,
Apr 26, 2017,

Market maker with all proofs

They act as market maker broker like trader to lose to their benefits
I have traded with them ,they close the order before it hit the Take profit ,letter i contact them they excuses by ( slippage)
I have all proof of that

Sorry for my english

Greece, Greece,
May 4, 2017,

ECN pro my A**! i just had everything vanished on day change on a hedged position that had sufficient space to move they will probably blame it on the french election market conditions it sounds indeed very convenient i have also noticed very weird spread widening synchronicities while in profit and under special circumstances stay away i'd say 10 times better to go with an honest market maker than with these guys fooling people with their ECN accounts and even charging a commission for it to say i am disappointed would be the least. *Account: 999003938

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 23, 2020,

WTI laverage change from 1:500 to 1:20

Tickmill push us to cut our position by reduce laverage from 1:500 to 1:20
How can we provide 25 times of our previous balance to cover this change?
Are you doing a honest business?
Don't do this or you are a scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear client,
In order to address the extreme volatility and ensure safe and orderly trading for our clients, the leverage on our WTI spot product was changed from 1:100 to 1:20. We have informed our clients in advance so they could manage their positions prior to Margin changes being implemented.

You can contact our support team if you need any additional assistance.
Europe, Serbia,
May 14, 2020,

Absurd WTI oil price

Absurd price on WTI oil on Tickmill, they offer 9.68$ for barrel at the moment. Total nonsense since all futures contracts are over 26$ which can be checked anytime on CME. Other brokers have completely normal and true price, over 27$ for barrel at the moment.

They say they follow December 2020 futures price at the moment, but that is even more absurd since December futures price is over 30$ for barrel.

Tickmill, what are you doing with your price on WTI?

This is pure scam, their price has nothing to do with reality. If they do not manipulate price, then their LP does, and Tickmill is obligated to change this absurd price by changing its LP. However you look at this issue , price is absurd and Tickmill offers it, then Tickmill performs fraudulent activity here.

People, stay away from Tickmill. This is scam.
Khaled,
France,
Dec 29, 2017,

If here is zero star i will give them .. after took profits they dont want pay .. after submitting my docs they asked me others proof to can withdraw .. they said me the passport is not enough .. i sent too my ID card they said again not enough .. !!!! I dont know what i can send again ... !! I can say this broker is scam...

India, India,
May 14, 2020,

Wti price scam fraudulent alert

Wti price is different from other brokers they are cheating I dnt recommended this broker here after they are not giving proper reason if we ask they always telling contract Dec 2020but Contract price is above 30$ tickmill price 9.65$fake movement fake price.tickmill will can't able to prove that ..can tickmill show the contract details and your liquidity provided details??

May 5, 2020 - 2 Stars May I know what happening in wtiusd all other brokers price is moving and price around 20$ but in tickmill around 8-9$if I asked they are saying LP providing this price like that how long they going to hold the price if any one can explain this

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 8, 2020 Dear Imran1705,

Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients.

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:

www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
SG, Singapore,
Apr 5, 2018,

Commissions not paid!!!

My introducer, who is an IB, has not had his commission paid out for months. Every withdrawal is dragged till now.

Europe, Serbia,
Aug 17, 2020,

WTI SCAM from Tickmill continues, $35966 not paid!

This is SCAM company and it should be put where it belongs, to SCAM brokers. Their ratings erased.

Their price at the moment is on 24.10 $. Also straight forward crippled price action. While at same time December futures 2020 contract price which they claim they follow is on 43.22 $ with very much visible dips during upside movement. Something which we do not see in Tickmill's price action!

For situation to be even worse, they charge insane swap for long positions of more then 14 points! Total SCAM! This must be punished!

Tickmill continues their fraudulent activity by offering imaginary, fake, and wrong spot WTI price. Price which has nothing to do with reality, or with any futures contract price. Random number they transmit.

I am in close contact with FSA regulator which works on my case, and hopefully this week there will be some real progress regarding my case, and my funds paid in full.

Tickmill must pay me funds they owe me, $35 966 must be paid to my trading account # 3033967.

For more information about my case, you can follow it here: Scam - Scam alerts - Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades.

May 11, 2020 - 1 Star I am going to describe 2 problems I ran into with Tickmill. My trading account # 3033967.

First and main problem is fake and imaginary WTI CFD price they offer in the moment. Their price currently is at 9.64$ for barrel, while true WTI CFD price is 26$ for barrel, it can be checked with any other broker, or simply by looking at CME futures prices for WTI, all contracts are above 25$ for barrel. Tickmill have applied close only mode on WTI, and since I have 3 long positions I am not able to close my positions with significant profit of 26 000$, and trader can not open new long positions on that absurd, fake, low price they offer because it is only close only mode applied. I would have no problems with their close only mode if they offer true WTI CFD price, instrument I was trading with. Their excuse is that they follow movement of December 2020 futures price, which is also invalid since price for December futures is over 30$ for barrel, and also price movement is completely different. They refuse to pay my winnings after weeks of annoying conversations and invalid arguments they try to provide. I am experienced trader who has account with over 10 brokers, and what they say is completely absurd and not acceptable! Difference in their price from true price is almost 300%, no LP can justify that. There is only one true WTI CFD price and it is between 26$ and 27$ for barrel at the moment I am writing this review.

Second problem I encountered with wrong price execution for trades bigger then 1 lot size. This applies for all FX pairs and Metals. Order is executed on price NOT SHOWN in MT4, but on price worse for client by 1-2 points. This happens every time, for manually opened positions and pending positions. They stole from me on over 500 trades these 1-2 point. It is not slippage, it is wrong price execution! I brought this issue also to them, and gave them chance to refund what they were stealing from me for years, but they refused with no true explanation provided, only fake arguments which has nothing to do with reality. Experienced trader like me can not be fooled or tricked like that.

I am going to continue to fight with them with these two problems and claim my funds via court if necessary if they continue to refuse to pay what they owe me.

Everyone can feel free to contact me directly here on FPA if further details about Tickmill are wanted.

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 15, 2020 Hi Deltoid88,

We have provided all necessary clarifications and have assisted with detailed explanation in regards to your trades.

If you have any additional concerns, you can reach out to our support team.

Thank you.

Seria, Brunei Darussalam,
Jan 20, 2018,

ID and bank statement is not enough for registration?? WTF?? I have wasted almost 1 month trying to register through FSA of Seychelles and they remove my registration instantly. They are so strict for this. I have tried this for 4 times and still no approval. I hope this time if I register for FCA UK regulated they will approve it or else I am done with this bullshit. How can I trust my money to them if trying to register already pain in the neck. What about withdrawing money from them in the future?? do they still will want more proof and other shit stuff?? Stupid broker

prima,
balikpapan, Indonesia,
Jul 2, 2015,

the mt4 platform frozen very often in live account, even i have no problem with my internet connection. very frustating especially if i have open position and want to close it

THADDEUS,
O' town, Nigeria,
Nov 28, 2013,

They charge $25 dollars initial deposit (they lied about that big time). They have 5 digit on there demo account and 4 digit on live account,(they lied about that too). They manipulate their meta trader 4 platform; during high volatility you will see less movement and the candles hardly move on live account unlike demo account, EA's work positively on demo account but negatively on live account(yes I said it, from experience), bad customer support, it is based in Estonia meaning is not regulated by reputable regulators and you can't get in touch with their so called regulators for complains. Get on your heels people SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

South Africa,
Aug 14, 2018,

Scam broker who spikes spreads and refuse to pay out IB funds

I have submitted evidence that this broker spikes the spread and even manipulate prices. I was an IB for this broker until I found out about their devious ways. Now they have moved my IB account and I cannot access it. They refuse to answer my e-mails about my IB account. I saw other IB's having the same problem. This broker is dishonest and only want to take all your money and refuse to pay out the I funds I have earned. I advise all my students to stay away from this broker and use them actually as an example of a scam broker in my training classes proving it with many charts.

Mar 14, 2018 - 1 Star I was an IB of this broker until I noticed how they spike the spread to sometimes 20 times the normal value. They also gap the prices.
Now I wanted to withdraw any commissions earned as an IB but my IB account is nowhere to be found. After many efforts with their support the problem is still not resolved which means i will NEVER get the money owed to me from them.

Nov 22, 2017 - 1 Star I have tried for about a month now to resolve some issues with Tickmill that caused me to have losses, but they refuse to answer my complaints directly. They avoid direct answers and keep on trying to pin the problem on my EA. I have sent them detailed data about the fact that my EA works perfectly on other brokers and it is not the problem, but they will not admit to their devious practices, which are the following:
1. They spike their spread every now and then with sometimes up to 5 times or more the normal spread - and its NOT during news releases!
2. They manipulate the price to sometimes have large gaps.
All these manipulations causes StopLosses to be triggered unecessary as well as trades open that never should have opened.
I have compared the same situations with another broker and the same manipulations does not appear there with their spreads staying evenly during the same time period and their prices also staying stable instead of showing huge gaps.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Hi Ernest02,
As we highly value transparency, we would like to investigate your claims. Please share with me your trading account number, IB number and email address.
olalobere,
ota, Nigeria,
Sep 25, 2015,

There are so many issue about price being earlier reported but each complain and/or explanation always reported have made me always look like fool, because the meta4 chart would have been corrected, capture page will not be accessible at meta4 data base and i was not able to access attached document; as a prove, from my e-mail account, on minor news, i now see spread and/or slippage of close to 20 pips most especially on limit and
stop orders. What make things worse is the fact that the contact person will not be logical in their presentation and/or argument; and there is no way you can win illogical argument, so, i waited patiently to get them red handed. In which i did.

This are link to the screen shot taken

France,
Jan 18, 2017,

Hello everybody,

This broker has very good ratings, but be careful, they act like market maker, they really dealing desk...I'm so disappointed...

Malaysia,
Dec 22, 2016,

ID and bank statement is not enough for you? RIDICULOUSLY STRICT

unreasonably strict account validation.

After making efforts finding the best broker with reliable review to avoid getting scam, I decided to pick this broker and starting to open a live account. I assumed that the account validation will go smoothly because I know what is needed to prepare and what is legit. So I go ahead upload my front back id and bank statement positively thinking it will be approved without a hitch. turns out they asked me to provide another document such as utility bills, passport/ drivers license and stuff and will decline my acc if I don't provide that. WTF I told them already I haven't got those things yet because I still living with my guardians and yeah, I cannot just make passport or drivers license just to make them happy and finally let me trade. They are variety of people who haven't got that chance yet and they should be more considerate. I explained everything replying their emails and its really disappointing to know I cannot be validated in the end. they told me to make another account with the less strict regulators fca sycelles. I will try making a new acc on the other regulator and if the result still the same and they are they most unconsidered and biased broker ever. if it works out then its all good. we'll see.

Algeria, Algeria,
Dec 16, 2019,

Eurnzd slippage

This the video when the professional analyser of Tickmill tells me to Ask the trade on Bloomberg
see at 31:30 (video in arabic language).
the video is recorded in case if you will delete it ;).
so dear Tickmill i'm waiting a transparent answer.

Dec 6, 2019 - 1 Star 15th november 2019 on tickmill's arabic page , they make a daily video live to analyse markets with professional analyser , when i tell him the problem he told me directly to ask tickmill to show their real trade on bloomberg (what should be done but you don't) there is a contradiction and i don't like that.
if Tickmill correct the trade i will stop the massive negative compain i'm doing now.

Dec 3, 2019 - 1 Star This Tickmill's response
''Dear Client,

We are not trading on Bloomberg , therefore you will not be able to find the trade there.
We are using a pool of liquidity providers.

Kind regards''

So when i open trade what Tickmill do on real market ??
I'm sur that i'm the only looser on the trade Eurnzd (more than 10 000$) this is how tickmill make money you have no transparency at all.
Big brokers protects their costumers not keep them loosing like that.

Nov 26, 2019 - 1 Star 6 days since i sent an email to show their real trade on larket but nothing , i'm sure that tickmill avoid this thing because there are nothing from them , so i give them 6 days after they confirm to me that they are a real scammers after that i KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO ;) .
hope that Tickmill enjoy next bad reviews comming .

Nov 23, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also an email asking to show their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake made by tickmill but they don't want to give me back the money .

They are not honest at all and they are smart they don't block withdrawals but they stole money on situation like this.

Nov 21, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake but they don't want to give me back the money .

Nov 18, 2019 - 1 Star So after that i recieve a call from omar wisam to tell me that allthing is ok on tickmill and there is no quotes Better than the closing price of the trade , after this call i check sec by sec the quotes of 13/11/2019 and I'm surprised to see that there is a better price 1,72951 price on 02:00 (time of nzd new) so this time i will see if you're scamming me or not .
I want also the trade on Bloomberg (tickmill trade on real market).
Hope this you will refund my money back.

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hello this is the email i sent to tickmill support for my big slippage cause me a big loss,
"Hello I'm ABDELAZIZ FOUAD the owner of 3005460 live pro ecn account i have a problem with my account , i have opened a buy trade on EURNZD (1.73875) with sl (1.73600) im surprised that the sl is not triggered with a large slippage caused a big loss to my account i have been on tickmill since a long time and i really appreciated working with this nice broker but now im shocked to this happened to me its not possible to see that with such a big broker like tickmill
I will post my problem on forexpeacearmy.
So i demand to repair mistake and repair the trade and the loss .
Thanks .
Fouad."

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Apr 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Excellent broker...... nice spreads and really fast withdrawals today i recieve 6000$ on my Skrill wallet in the same day of request... i'm really happy with this broker .

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 15, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your message.

In order to investigate this case, please contact support@tickmill.com providing your trade ID and MT4 account number. Our support team will check your query and will assist you.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 20, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your feedback.

If there is something not clear with the answer you have received form us regarding your trades, kindly reply back to our support team to be assisted with more detailed information.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear fouadzizou,

As was explained to you through your previous email communications with the team, your stop loss was executed with a slippage during the release of the RBNZ monetary policy statement during which the RBNZ kept its rates unchanged while the market was expecting a rate cut. This has caused the NZD to rally and EURNZD to significantly drop. Stop Losses are not guaranteed to be filled without slippage specially during major economic releases and policy rate changes.

The price that you were filled on was the best available provided by our Liquidity providers after your S/L was triggered.

If you have any additional conditions please refer to our support team.

omar mukhtar,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2019,

They stole 80$ from my account

get away from this broker please
you put a SL at specific number but they close it at another number
and the tell you its because of Slippage
then they don't reply your mail
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 10, 2019:
We are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations.
Kindly send us an email to support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and trade ID in order to check your request and assist.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
ola,
ota, Nigeria,
Sep 26, 2015,

i have a very strong case against them and they seem unprofessional in their response and dealings with situation which is totally glaring even to a layman.
I have two nzdusd , one 0.1 lots at 0.63381 and 0.18 lots 0.64013 which are 6332 points (4 digit platform), i close 35605254 at ~+160 points, and i suppose to have my account added with ~16 dollars it was deducted with 63.20 dollar and my trade 35927640 of 0.18 lots was partially (not by me because this exist on tickmill mt4 platform). And after my complaint, the partial closed trade was close (not by me)and appended with another ticket no

A,
, Australia,
Dec 21, 2013,

I tried these people also. Server are SO SLOW that i can not trade. Support is not 24 hours which always makes me worry.

Hedger,
, Australia,
May 11, 2013,

This is the only broker that I have used which has charged for credit card withdrawals, they charged me 1% just to get my money back, I cant understand how they can do this. Some people say they have good service but this is not what I experienced when complaining about the withdrawal fee, "bugger off" is basically what they told me. Not the best broker at all.

UFA, Russian Federation,
Dec 11, 2017,

Is tickmill a real ECN broker

Hello,
Is Tickmill really a non dealing desk broker???

I am including a chat with their representative, the decision is yours.

"Tristan
Hello, Tickmil is dealing desk or non dealing desk? I mean true ecn or not?
Chat started
Client Support
Hello Tristan. Our chat operator will help you in a moment.
Athen joined the chat
Hello
Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated no dealing desk (NDD) execution model providing to our clients liquidity from global top tier banks and larger hedge funds.
Tristan
may I know please about your liquidity providers?
Athen
we are ultimately connected to many top tier banks and liquidity providers. In terms of the execution speed, average spreads and trading commissions, we provide one of the best service in the industry.
Tristan
Yeah, But the thing is most of the brokers are telling the same thing but actually there liquidity providers are related with them in one way or other. SO, I want to feel safe about Tickmill Before trading large amounts. I want to know the names of your liquidity providers and some kind of prrof
Athen
Sorry we do not give the names of the Liquidity providers
Tristan
So, there is no way to show proof that tickmill true non dealing broker?
Athen
You can check our regulation if you like
However we do not give the information of our liquidity providers
Tristan
Regulation doesn't prove anything about broker type. There are 100s of regulated broker who are actually scamming people everyday
I think you can't help me with this issue
We are regulated
I can not advise you on other companies regulation
Tristan
ok thanks athen take care
You're Welcome"

Dec 6, 2017 - 1 Star Hello,
I am MD Foysal Khan Akash. I have a terrible experience with Tickmill. I am a student, came from a foreign country studying in Russia. I tried to open an account with Tickmill under UK regulation. I have provided them with 4 kinds of proof of address. Bank statement, Official registration paper of my address, Telephone Contract paper (including my address), Dormitory certificate, After all this, they just saying to register under Seychelles regulation.
I am including a chat:

"Akash
Hello
If tickmill creates problem like don't pay the clients what are the options for clients? I mean what is the security or guarantee about client's investment?
Chat started
Natalja joined the chat

Hello
Our client funds are segregated. We use top-tier global banks, such as Barclays and Ceska Sporitelna A.S. and others.
If anything would happen to Tickmill, then you would become our creditor.
Under the FCA UK regulation there is the protection of funds by the FSCS (www.fscs.org.uk) up to the amount of 50,000 GBP per retail client.
Akash
And What about Seychelles?
Natalja
There is no such protection under the FSA Seychelles regulation.
Akash
So, that's why you don't want to accept client under uk regulation so easily
It's not fair
Natalja
The regulators' rules might differ regarding the documents.
We request more documents under the FCA UK regulation.
Akash
How many proof of address do you need for one person to verify the identity?
It depends..
At least 1.
Have you registered with us already?
I am interested
So, tell me for one foreigner residing in another country need to provide how many proof of address?
Natalja
May I know the reason of you asking this?
Akash
Because I am a foreign student studying in Aeronautical Science in Russia. I am already living here for the past 3 years and planning to stay here.
I tried open my account and get validated under uk regulation and you guys are just playing with me\
for the last 1 month
Natalja
May I know your name, please?
Akash
I already called once in Uk office also
It's MD Foysal Khan Akash
Natalja
We sent you an e-mail today
Please proceed in accordance to it.
Yeah it's just unjust
I have provided 5 types of verification and you are denying everything
Now you are saying To register under FSA seychelles
I have one question only. IF you can't validate my proof of address via 5 documents under uk regulation. how will you verify it under
FSA seychelles?
Natalja
Please upload them to your Client Area under the FSA Seychelles regulation.
if you have any questions then please contact us via e-mail
Akash
You know what maybe I will invest here 100000$ but If i don't have the guarantee, how can I invest my money????
Are you guys don't understand anything?
Natalja
If you need any assistance regarding the registration then please ask them to us via e-mail.
Have a nice evening!"

If you just read it, You will understand why they just don't allow clients under uk regulation. Because in this way, thier chance to scam people will be lesser.

They wasted 1 month of my time. All I now want is my account to be validated under UK not seychelles.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 9, 2020,

worst customer service

I have a Tickmill account since 2015 and I’m not using it for long period and on 2nd of January 2020 I Reactivated, and they ask me to upload some documents for verification process.

I have uploaded copy of my passport for Identification they approved and I have uploaded copy of my latest bank statement, credit card statement and utility bill for Proof of Address they rejected.

But I have uploaded my bank statement and utility bill of mine and the both address are same.

and also I’ll get email from backoffice@tickmill.com saying,

“To start trading, please log in to Client Area and verify your residential address by uploading a full page scanned copy or a photo of one of the documents listed below, which must be under your name, and dated no older than 6 months:
Latest utility bill (gas, electricity or phone)
Bank or credit card statement
Any other official document that includes your name and address.

If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at backoffice@tickmill.com. Our team will be happy to help.”

And the thing is once I sent email to the backoffice@tickmill.com no one will reply I have sent so many email and I called to their support line +248 434 7072 on working hours so many times no one picked up.

im very disappointed with their customer service.

I have given 1 star for customer service.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Dear duwarakesh,

Thank you for the feedback provided.

As a group of companies regulated by the FCA, the FSA and CySEC we take KYC documents very seriously and our team ensures that all documents received by clients are up to the standards of our regulators.

Having said that, our team is also dedicated to our clients and they always respond to the emails they receive in a timely manner. You can find our support team’s available hours here: https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Since your account has now been reactivated (since Jan 9) and is fully functional, we’d suggest that you reach out to support@tickmill.com for any questions you may have or for any additional assistance you might need.

Masim,
Medan, Indonesia,
Dec 14, 2015,

Not recommend for scalpers, my experience with the ECN Pro account (EUR/USD), I like averaging down at the support and resistance area, the first order spread is normal around 0 - 0.4 pip, the next orders the spread jump from 2.0 - 8.0 pip at normal market no news, very bad bad bad. WD all my money and find another broker. I'd never recommend this broker to anyone, low spread and commission but terrible slip page.

BC, Canada,
Jan 16, 2019,

Unable to open new account

Probably out of business. The link to open a new account only goes back to the same page. Or only demo account is available.

Jan 15, 2019 - 1 Star After I deposited $1000 USD last week . I was not able to access the main landing page at Tickmill main page. Therefore I cannot change my leverage level. Also unable to make withdrawal because no landing page to log into my account with $1000 USD. So I think the service is not reliable.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 18, 2019:
Hi Zackwunglin,

The reason that you are probably redirected to the same page is because you need to clear your cache. Make sure that you clear all your history if the problem persists.

You can always contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com marking your email as URGENT.
Aug 30, 2019,

Using mt4 plugin to amend your trade and close profitable one possible hack

Recently in late August 2019, UK PM Boris Johnson announced he wanted to prorogue parliament, the GBP weakened. I went to check my mt4 platform, my profitable trade GBPNZD was closed out early during the spike at a very ridiculous number as if to make fun of me. I did not set any take profit on the open position. There is no way I would close that one position because I have equal number of lots in both long and short. The unprofitable trade was left open during the spike but the profitable trade was closed real early. Yes I have screenshot my trades, but anyone can doubt because it does not prove that I didnt do it. But seriously, when a hedge trader does his thing, why would he close half of the profitable trade almost immediately in a spike and leave the unprofitable one going? Someone told me that this is actually possible by using mt4 plugin to change or close someone's trade. Research more on this if you guys dont believe.

After attempts of damage control, I opened another trade EURCAD . RIght before my eyes, when I clicked "sell" and the order pop up closed, the order registered as "buy" I clearly know that I clicked the sell on the left in red on the pop up window. I do not do drugs, I didnt hallucinate and I was sober. I was not daydreaming and I was sharp of mind. There was a mini-second delay and the order was "buy" instead of "sell". I realized that no matter what I do, the plugin or "hacker" is present to make fast cash of my account.

I realized that my account has been "tampered" by Tickmill broker . I accepted whatever loss I incurred due to this dishonest broker and stop using this. I cannot prove that I clicked the sell because my screenshot doesnt actually capture my actions. I do not have a live camera facing my computer when I execute my trades either. Screenshots wont help because they dont actually prove my finger actions.

These people from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED should be convicted. They are actually using software to cheat you and monitor you. Do not use their MT4 . I am not sure about the rest. You can send me a PM if you want more proof and screenshots. I am a genuine individual person trading , not a fake profile or someone being paid to post this thing.

Most of the positive reviewers are not genuine. But they are not caught by moderators because there is no way to prove they are not genuine unless they are really obvious. Maybe from the IP.

I do not think Tickmill representatives would actually do anything. because they are just customer relations officer. Maybe they are unaware of such backend cheating, no executive power to do anything or maybe they are collaborating.

If you guys from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill are reading this, you must grinning sheepishly that someone discovered you are using this kind of tactics to cheat money.

JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill actually accepts arbitrage profit as announced on their website unlike other brokers who dont allow it. Too good to be true. Up to you to guess why.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 3, 2019:
Dear Pluvious

Thank you for taking the time to bring the above into our attention. Since there is a specific case and as you state you have managed to take the relevant print screens, you are kindly requested to send them, along with the order ID and a short description of the incident to support@tickmill.com

We remind you that during volatile market codifications, spreads might increase and as a result your positions might be affected. In any case we will require the above email in order to send it to the relevant team for an official answer.
Saudi Arabia,
Jun 4, 2018,

You can not with this company and there is no support you feel that you are working in the desert prices different from the real market prices prices are more than the market price from 10 to 20 points they do everything to lose interest only lose

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 19, 2018:
Dear Mahmoudyhia84,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

At Tickmill we take pride in providing a reliable service for our clients and we work hard to ensure that all our clients’ queries are efficiently responded to. In the interest of transparency, we would ask you to share your account number with us, as well as trade numbers and a clear description of your issue so we can investigate and provide you with a more accurate response.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 5, 2019,

Applied for their $30 bonus

So I opened a new account by them when I saw the $30 welcome bonus. But when trying to login to my account it never logs in no matter how many times I tried. I'd get errors saying "authorization failed" or "connection failed" even though my internet connection is totally fine and even though I copy and pasted my login ID and password direction from their email. I then tried contacting support telling explaining my problem to which they replied:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please make sure that you enter your Welcome Account in the following way:

1. Open MT4 platform, click on File - Login to Trade Account

2. In the Login field paste your account number (given in our e-mail, 9 digits)

3. In the Password field paste your trading password (given in our e-mail)

4. In the server field choose Tickmill02-Live or type manually: wel01.mt4tickmill.com

If you do not remember your Welcome Account password, please let us know, and we will reset it for you.

Kind Regards,"

They didn't solve my problem at all. I then opened a new account with them (3016479) and it worked perfectly fine, but the welcome account doesn't work at all.

My welcome account number is 888093933. I also tried attaching this account after verification in the Traders Room area, but it says my account is already attached, but doesn't show up anywhere.

If someone from TickMill can help me it would really be appreciated.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 6, 2019:
Dear Client,

Your Welcome Account is active and the given login steps are correct. Please contact us on our Live Chat, so we can share some screenshots and will be able to see where are you going wrong.

Kindly note that the Welcome Account is accessible only in the MT4 platform and cannot be seen in the Client Area.

Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you
alden,
jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 14, 2015,

Walter, Durban is correct, they do not have fixed SL .. if you are a scalper who use stop loss/take profit at close range, you'll definitely lose a lot of money.
But for deposit and withdrawal I think they are very professional, only one I was disappointed with this broker, the demo is not the same as the Real. STOP LOSE NOT FIXED

Raj,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 14, 2015,

I noticed Major Slippage on my large account after I made large growth.

I decided to split the funds of that Account into several smaller Accounts, the smaller accounts had no slippage whatsoever but the original account was still receiving massive slippage!!!

How can 6 our of 7 of my accounts not have any slippage, and yet one of my accounts has massive slippage. It's obvious that Tickmill is using "Broker Plugin" to increase slippage on specific Accounts. Scam Broker Fake ECN.

Also all the Accounts are on the same VPS with 1.2ms delay.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 19, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

Good day after making 500$ on two accounts I've been told to deposit another 100$ into my account to do the withdrawal and their said I must wait between 7-8 working days still no money is the 10th day now very bad service I want my money

Turkey, Turkey,
Sep 23, 2020,

Withdrawal Problems (Always)

I have been using Tickmill (as my secondary broker) for 3 years. Spreads are tight, execution is fast, deposit is fast. But, when it comes to withdraw your money, they are the slowest and the most problematic broker I have ever worked with. It always takes more than 1 week to get your money back. To give an example, I have made a request on 17th morning and who knows where the money is, still waiting (Ref: 0XRJ0NMRPN07HL49). And after a week if you ask where your money is, they occassionaly realize that there had been a bank problem and they re-send your money, but magically this new withdrawal happens within a day. They also force absurd withdrawal rules. If you have deposited by a credit/debit card, let’s say 3 years ago, then if you use different deposit methods later, you cannot withdraw your money by another method other than credit/debit card. This is totally ridiculous and they state that it will take 8 BUSINESS DAYS to get your “instant deposit” back. There are absolutely no technical reason to get your money back too late with so many problems.

My primary broker sends my funds to my account even sometimes within the same day, but Tickmill, hell no, I promise that you wont get your money easy. Eventually you get it if you have enough patience.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 28, 2020:
Dear Rektsquare,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you had a delays with your withdrawal request. From our side we do proceed with all the withdrawal requests during the 1 working day, however estimated delivery time depends of the banks/card processors. Withdrawal T&C you can check on our website: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal

If you require for further assistance, please contact our support team at support@tickmill.com our team will be glad to help you
Andrei,
Craiova, Romania,
Jul 14, 2015,

Bad broker ! They say they are ECN but instead , the support say they are STP. Why they lie ? Slippage is terrible, is just steal pip by pip from your positions , stay away from this broker.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Nov 14, 2019,

Be careful

Tickmill has gone downhill recently. Mainly their bank deposit have changed from 1/2 days to 8 days and they have switched to some 3rd party provider in UK, no Barclays anymore. On their website they advertise deposit via bank wire is completed within 1-24 hours, which is false advertising legally, but who cares right, they are in Seychelles. When I questioned it with their support (who by the way also went downhill bigtime with no response or acknowledgement for 2 days), saying that it is indeed 8 days. Makes you wonder what they do with your money within that period, it's 21st century for god's sake, we are back to stone age. Makes you wonder if they are prepping for big money grab and disappearance. Still haven't seen my money deposited after 4 working days...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 19, 2019:
Dear Twistermr,

Tickmill is a trading name for Tickmill UK Ltd (FCA Regulated), Tickmill Ltd (FSA Seychelles regulated) and Tickmill Europe Ltd (CySEC regulated). We process the bank wire deposits within 1 working day from the moment that the funds reach the segregated client bank accounts. Kindly note that the time it takes for the funds to reach the segregated accounts depends on the banks' processing times. Due to that, it might take up to one week for the funds to reach the segregated accounts.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing SWIFT copy of your Bank Wire to trace your transaction and assist.

Malaysia,
Sep 6, 2016,

Have been using Tickmill for the past two months, first time encounter the platform freeze for the high impact USD ISM Non Manufacturing news and also notice the high slippage today for DEX (3.5 pips) during london open, otherwise my trade would have ended profit.

wajid,
karachi, Pakistan,
Nov 6, 2015,

It is bucket shop. Very bad broker. Always try to give you loss. It is difficult you to get money via scalping while market is perfect to give you money while scalping. Do not recommend for scalpers.

Walter,
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 11, 2015,

Tickmill / Armada do not honour fixed stop loss. They close trades off 5 pips tp 20 pips otherside of stop loss which makes bigger losses in the account.

Their reply is they are STP and thats it. So be careful because your money / losses will be greater than you expect.

They give you your withdrawals all good, but you have suffered bigger losses anyway because the stop loss is an AVERAGE ...

Demo its honoured, REAL account, price jumps further...

Just be careful coz it all adds up..

Today was 5 pips otherside my stop loss, 2 weeks ago was 26 pips otherside stop loss.... that messes up your win to loss ratio and money management setups...

Western Cape, South Africa,
Oct 25, 2019,

Average broker

I was try'd out Tickmill's welcome bonus. At first it was very confusing because when you sign up for the bonus you're not actually creating an account with them. You have to make another separate account, verify it and then deposit a 100usd to be eligible to transfer profit from the welcome bonus.

The support team took a day just to let me know about this. Secondly my proof of address was rejected without reason. Still waiting on a reply for that.

Trading wise I was very pleased tho hence the 3 stars. Executions was fast. Minimal slippage. Low spreads and low commission. Pre-market executions are also available on indices. I could see myself trading with them but I felt mislead by the offer and so I'll be moving on.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 30, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that our Support team process all email requests during the one working day.

Kindly note that Welcome account is a promotional account and during the registration you tick the box confirming that you have checked and accepted T&C before to complete registration. In T&C clearly stated all the terms and conditions of this promotion, also the steps you have to follow in order to apply for profit withdrawal.

Please contact our verification team by sending an email to backoffice@tickmill.com to help you with your account verification.
Asia,
Phil, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Please improve the withdrawal crediting

Its a good broker so far. . Only one thing that i dont like is that it would take 8days for the funds to reflect in my debit atm account. They reason that its because of the bank. Im sure its not on the bank since i also used other broker past months, and same i used the same bank and the same debit card for withdrawal, i do received the withdrawal 2-3days. Its better if trader received the withdrawal soon since we can use it for times that needs additional funding on the trade to maintain the margin level. So please improve your withdrawal crediting

Matara, Sri Lanka,
Jul 24, 2018,

Withdrawal not processed. Support service is bad.

My trading account live-2
Account ID - 110911

I requested for withdrawal but yet it processed, I contacted their support team and poor responds. In different time period they told varies reasons but I need my money back. I have bring trading with them long time and they are good till past few months, something to think about to move into another broker if they play with clients money like this, think twice if they deny you to withdraw money is worthy or not to invest with them, I rated 3 stars 5 trading days passed and I am expecting withdrawal process today if not 0% reliable is tickmill. Achually 24 hours is the dead line, work for your word, don't steal money from innocent, if you process my money I leave 4 or more star rating.

Expecting a reply.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Fahim-real,

We understand your frustration, however as we received a big load of payments over the last week, there was a delay in the processing. We prioritize withdrawals on a first-come, first-served basis and it seems that there was a number of other requests before you made yours.

Our records show that your withdrawal has already been processed. Should you experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Uk, United Kingdom,
May 1, 2020,

Tickmill change goalposts

After having an account on demo I opened a live and have experienced tickmill emailing with changes to my leverage and positions and also persistent phone calls with no purpose.

I've never tried the withdrawals so cant comment.

From the trades I placed the spreads seemed ok but I did see them fluctuate a lot

Mike,
, Cyprus,
Jun 20, 2016,

I have had a very good experience trading with Tickmill the past years.

However after seeing the spread they had today at the market opening, I am very skeptical.
Today at the market opening their spread at 00:01 on USDCHF reach over 75pips.
Link on myfxbook here shows past spread

It is common knowledge that spreads increase on market openings, illiquid events ,news and so on but 75 pips on major pair on this occasion is ridiculous in my opinion.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 8, 2019,

This broker trading conditions is okie but the customer support so poor. I have written an email and ask for the support and it take more tgan a day to reply, and continuous with that problem, will take another 24h for the response and thier answer did not satisfy. While chat service could not able to reach at any given time.

I would rate customer service 1 star only
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 10, 2019:
Hello dhvk1369,

We are sorry to hear our customer service did not meet your expectations. Please be aware that our Customer Support usually process all email requests within 24 hours during business days. However, while we strive to respond to messages within this time frame, during periods of high email volume, you may experience a delayed response.

In a bid to provide the best possible service to our clients in their native language, we have created country-specific support centers, hence we recommend that you contact our Vietnamese customer support by emailing vn@tickmill.com. Our team is always at hand to assist you and answer your questions in an efficient and timely manner.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 13, 2019,

Support And Withdraw

I am Using This Brokers Just For Good Spread But There Help Support Very Specialy There Live Chat And withdraw Take Avarage 20 hour If Its a Saturday/Sunday Need To wait 3 day Why! Where Others Many Broker Giving Instant And Average in 1-3 Hour.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear Alx54,

Please note that you can find our support team's working hours here: https://tickmill.com/support/

If you have a specific case you would like us to check please send an email with your details and a description of the case to our support team.