Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

South Africa,
Aug 14, 2018,

Scam broker who spikes spreads and refuse to pay out IB funds

I have submitted evidence that this broker spikes the spread and even manipulate prices. I was an IB for this broker until I found out about their devious ways. Now they have moved my IB account and I cannot access it. They refuse to answer my e-mails about my IB account. I saw other IB's having the same problem. This broker is dishonest and only want to take all your money and refuse to pay out the I funds I have earned. I advise all my students to stay away from this broker and use them actually as an example of a scam broker in my training classes proving it with many charts.

Mar 14, 2018 - 1 Star I was an IB of this broker until I noticed how they spike the spread to sometimes 20 times the normal value. They also gap the prices.
Now I wanted to withdraw any commissions earned as an IB but my IB account is nowhere to be found. After many efforts with their support the problem is still not resolved which means i will NEVER get the money owed to me from them.

Nov 22, 2017 - 1 Star I have tried for about a month now to resolve some issues with Tickmill that caused me to have losses, but they refuse to answer my complaints directly. They avoid direct answers and keep on trying to pin the problem on my EA. I have sent them detailed data about the fact that my EA works perfectly on other brokers and it is not the problem, but they will not admit to their devious practices, which are the following:
1. They spike their spread every now and then with sometimes up to 5 times or more the normal spread - and its NOT during news releases!
2. They manipulate the price to sometimes have large gaps.
All these manipulations causes StopLosses to be triggered unecessary as well as trades open that never should have opened.
I have compared the same situations with another broker and the same manipulations does not appear there with their spreads staying evenly during the same time period and their prices also staying stable instead of showing huge gaps.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Hi Ernest02,
As we highly value transparency, we would like to investigate your claims. Please share with me your trading account number, IB number and email address.
Kiev, Ukraine,
Jul 29, 2018,

The best for me. It is the first broker I satisfied with

Hello
I love the way Tickmill UK treated me as a client. Support is doing their job very well.
I also saw a great price improvements for my stop orders (real account) during high volatility news a week ago. So positive slippage is a reality too here :)
I will miss leverage 1:500 since I could not be qualified as professional trader at the moment :(
And they have very nice website from usability point of view

P.S.
Moved to the TICKMILL (FSA of Seychelles) for now
and expecting to have the same high level of service quality
Matara, Sri Lanka,
Jul 24, 2018,

Withdrawal not processed. Support service is bad.

My trading account live-2
Account ID - 110911

I requested for withdrawal but yet it processed, I contacted their support team and poor responds. In different time period they told varies reasons but I need my money back. I have bring trading with them long time and they are good till past few months, something to think about to move into another broker if they play with clients money like this, think twice if they deny you to withdraw money is worthy or not to invest with them, I rated 3 stars 5 trading days passed and I am expecting withdrawal process today if not 0% reliable is tickmill. Achually 24 hours is the dead line, work for your word, don't steal money from innocent, if you process my money I leave 4 or more star rating.

Expecting a reply.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Fahim-real,

We understand your frustration, however as we received a big load of payments over the last week, there was a delay in the processing. We prioritize withdrawals on a first-come, first-served basis and it seems that there was a number of other requests before you made yours.

Our records show that your withdrawal has already been processed. Should you experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Jun 17, 2018,

I have been trading for 5 years ( actually I should not count the first 2 years when I was in rookie league) and tried approx. 11 companies for my Fx trades.
Nowadays I've been trading with Tickmill more than a half year, to ensure all traders they are really reliable and easy to contact. I am not sure if the spreads are the best, but what I've learned in Fx world is, if the company is not earning from you somehow then it means you are very close to being frauded :) so my essential issue is not spread ( for sure not very wide one are acceptable).
When I have an issue or question my account manager calls me 10 times a day after I sent an email to him(thanks to Evan Georgiou).
About withdrawals, 24 hours to my account or credit card.
Lastly, since now 100% reliable.

Hi Sayrin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

Driven by the desire to help traders succeed, we offer a reliable and high-performing trading ecosystem that traders can truly trust. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to continuing providing our services to you.
Saudi Arabia,
Jun 4, 2018,

You can not with this company and there is no support you feel that you are working in the desert prices different from the real market prices prices are more than the market price from 10 to 20 points they do everything to lose interest only lose

Dear Mahmoudyhia84,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

At Tickmill we take pride in providing a reliable service for our clients and we work hard to ensure that all our clients’ queries are efficiently responded to. In the interest of transparency, we would ask you to share your account number with us, as well as trade numbers and a clear description of your issue so we can investigate and provide you with a more accurate response.
Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2018,

In my opinion they just don't care about the customer

Found Tickmill great until you want to withdraw funds. Suddenly your paperwork is incorrect and they blame you for their inefficiency. I have had a withdrawal sent to the wrong Bank, who bounced it back to Tickmill. Tickmill has denied the bounce back and keep quoting a number (to prove them correct) that is not recognized within the legal or Banking profession. Tickmill's emails to me just inform me to be patient, After 3 weeks of trying to talk to them, I am no nearer to getting my money from them. Traders Beware that's my advice.

Hi onlyme,
Thank you for taking time to leave a review here.

As a group of companies regulated by a total of three authorities, we practice due diligence with all our paperwork.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, however as the original bank account provided was not the correct one, we had to wait until the sum was back into our account before we could process the payment again. Unfortunately, getting the funds back sometimes takes a very long time which is beyond our control.
Should the issue still be pending, please let us know so that we can further investigate.
Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Tickmill with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just over 3 months now and have done sufficient number of trades in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - very easy - did it with bank transfer which appeared in my account the following day. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Tickmill).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Tickmill) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The only downside that I`ve notice with Tickmill is that they have slightly higher spreads on some pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Tickmill EA`s open less trades during that particular time (due to spread restriction on the EA`s) but then again the outcomes across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!

SG, Singapore,
Apr 5, 2018,

Commissions not paid!!!

My introducer, who is an IB, has not had his commission paid out for months. Every withdrawal is dragged till now.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 24, 2018,

scamm broker and robbers

account number -2096759588,tickmill is a scammers,they cheat my money,i trade from welcome account and request to withdraw then they say my ip number use for many account,belive me it is a lie ,becouse they always try to rob your money,if you want to try,they will rob your money

Spain, Spain,
Jan 22, 2018,

Low commissions and good support

Been trading with Tickmill for about 6 months now, one of the best experiences I have had with a broker, low commissions and great support, couldn't ask for anything else, to be honest.

Seria, Brunei Darussalam,
Jan 20, 2018,

ID and bank statement is not enough for registration?? WTF?? I have wasted almost 1 month trying to register through FSA of Seychelles and they remove my registration instantly. They are so strict for this. I have tried this for 4 times and still no approval. I hope this time if I register for FCA UK regulated they will approve it or else I am done with this bullshit. How can I trust my money to them if trying to register already pain in the neck. What about withdrawing money from them in the future?? do they still will want more proof and other shit stuff?? Stupid broker

Anton,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jan 12, 2018,

Paid profit made on crypto

Just small update: made $3000 on December BTC spike, paid all my profit without any hassle or additional account scrutiny. Got a call just to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and account owner. Broker appears to be legit for me know, truly A-book model at least on BTC pair. Highly recommended

May 28, 2016 - 5 Stars Have small less than 1K account to occasionally join bulls&bears camps during important economic and financial events. Being a keen volatility hunter it was really a tough challenge for me to find suitable platform. Though Tickmill is relatively small it respects and considers traders' needs, works on execution quality and support. As for me its a perfect choice for 0.01-0.5 lot news trading as execution is well above amateur trader needs. I rate them 5 and encourage traders to join this broker.

Jan 12, 2018,

I'm with Tickmill for last 3 years. They are excellent broker with very low spread (unless during news) and fast deposit and withdrawal process.

Khaled,
France,
Dec 29, 2017,

If here is zero star i will give them .. after took profits they dont want pay .. after submitting my docs they asked me others proof to can withdraw .. they said me the passport is not enough .. i sent too my ID card they said again not enough .. !!!! I dont know what i can send again ... !! I can say this broker is scam...

Turkey, Turkey,
Dec 12, 2017,

Could not withdraw my money, money went trash.

I have been working with them for like 6 months. During the trades I have not come across any problem. Fills, take profits, stop losses are quite good. Spreads are favorable.

But when it comes to withdrawing money I want to share my bad experience with them. I never withdrawed any money quite a while. When I first requested withdraw all went nice. They paid back to my card that I deposited money with. But after 15 days I could not see money on my account. They said withdraw processed succesfuly on our side and gave me ARN code. But my bank could not see the money. Also they can not verify ARN code in here Turkey. No bank use this code in Turkey. I asked my bank a lot and they could not give me any positive answer. I went back again Tickmill and they did not give me any solution as well. They ask an official letter from my bank that states they can not track the money via ARN code but they said that we can not prepare that document. My bank said that in order to investigate this process we need a receipt. Tickmill refuse giving receipt and giving answer about which way use while they sending the money.

So at the and it looks like my money went to trash. The amount was not that big. I expected maybe Tickmill can handle this process for once in my favour for further cooperations. I am thinking working with another company now. Its just disappointment for a company I thought they were nice but can not give me solution.

UFA, Russian Federation,
Dec 11, 2017,

Is tickmill a real ECN broker

Hello,
Is Tickmill really a non dealing desk broker???

I am including a chat with their representative, the decision is yours.

"Tristan
Hello, Tickmil is dealing desk or non dealing desk? I mean true ecn or not?
Chat started
Client Support
Hello Tristan. Our chat operator will help you in a moment.
Athen joined the chat
Hello
Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated no dealing desk (NDD) execution model providing to our clients liquidity from global top tier banks and larger hedge funds.
Tristan
may I know please about your liquidity providers?
Athen
we are ultimately connected to many top tier banks and liquidity providers. In terms of the execution speed, average spreads and trading commissions, we provide one of the best service in the industry.
Tristan
Yeah, But the thing is most of the brokers are telling the same thing but actually there liquidity providers are related with them in one way or other. SO, I want to feel safe about Tickmill Before trading large amounts. I want to know the names of your liquidity providers and some kind of prrof
Athen
Sorry we do not give the names of the Liquidity providers
Tristan
So, there is no way to show proof that tickmill true non dealing broker?
Athen
You can check our regulation if you like
However we do not give the information of our liquidity providers
Tristan
Regulation doesn't prove anything about broker type. There are 100s of regulated broker who are actually scamming people everyday
I think you can't help me with this issue
We are regulated
I can not advise you on other companies regulation
Tristan
ok thanks athen take care
You're Welcome"

Dec 6, 2017 - 1 Star Hello,
I am MD Foysal Khan Akash. I have a terrible experience with Tickmill. I am a student, came from a foreign country studying in Russia. I tried to open an account with Tickmill under UK regulation. I have provided them with 4 kinds of proof of address. Bank statement, Official registration paper of my address, Telephone Contract paper (including my address), Dormitory certificate, After all this, they just saying to register under Seychelles regulation.
I am including a chat:

"Akash
Hello
If tickmill creates problem like don't pay the clients what are the options for clients? I mean what is the security or guarantee about client's investment?
Chat started
Natalja joined the chat

Hello
Our client funds are segregated. We use top-tier global banks, such as Barclays and Ceska Sporitelna A.S. and others.
If anything would happen to Tickmill, then you would become our creditor.
Under the FCA UK regulation there is the protection of funds by the FSCS (www.fscs.org.uk) up to the amount of 50,000 GBP per retail client.
Akash
And What about Seychelles?
Natalja
There is no such protection under the FSA Seychelles regulation.
Akash
So, that's why you don't want to accept client under uk regulation so easily
It's not fair
Natalja
The regulators' rules might differ regarding the documents.
We request more documents under the FCA UK regulation.
Akash
How many proof of address do you need for one person to verify the identity?
It depends..
At least 1.
Have you registered with us already?
I am interested
So, tell me for one foreigner residing in another country need to provide how many proof of address?
Natalja
May I know the reason of you asking this?
Akash
Because I am a foreign student studying in Aeronautical Science in Russia. I am already living here for the past 3 years and planning to stay here.
I tried open my account and get validated under uk regulation and you guys are just playing with me\
for the last 1 month
Natalja
May I know your name, please?
Akash
I already called once in Uk office also
It's MD Foysal Khan Akash
Natalja
We sent you an e-mail today
Please proceed in accordance to it.
Yeah it's just unjust
I have provided 5 types of verification and you are denying everything
Now you are saying To register under FSA seychelles
I have one question only. IF you can't validate my proof of address via 5 documents under uk regulation. how will you verify it under
FSA seychelles?
Natalja
Please upload them to your Client Area under the FSA Seychelles regulation.
if you have any questions then please contact us via e-mail
Akash
You know what maybe I will invest here 100000$ but If i don't have the guarantee, how can I invest my money????
Are you guys don't understand anything?
Natalja
If you need any assistance regarding the registration then please ask them to us via e-mail.
Have a nice evening!"

If you just read it, You will understand why they just don't allow clients under uk regulation. Because in this way, thier chance to scam people will be lesser.

They wasted 1 month of my time. All I now want is my account to be validated under UK not seychelles.

Настя,
Тамбов, Russian Federation,
Dec 4, 2017,

reliable choice

Greetings from Russia! So far so good, decent platform with an access to Bitcoin OTC contracts and reasonable spreads. I don’t see a reason to hold purely speculative asset that is Bitcoin, while catching profit taking moves peak after peak with hands down is the luckiest time I’ve ever had in my trading career. Looking forward to see leverage increased on BTCUSD I suppose they will loosen grip on margin after CME futures launch. Also I hold some long-term positions on DAX and UK blue chip index FTSE 100 and make forex bets time to time if I see a valid opportunity. Superb services with safe FCA license, I think Tickmill deserves AAA rate. No complaints so far.

egypt, Egypt,

this my acounnt 72303 in tickmill

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Aug 30, 2017,

Great broker recommended

Doing some price action with this broker, fast and responsive MT4 platform, low enough spreads on ECN pro, perfect fit for newbies. Although I’ve tried some NFP trades both was extremely good at order fills, waiting for this Friday for my third attempt. Hope they won’t let me down as big money at stake.

Overal rating is 10 from 10. No drawbacks so far.

ecc,
Morocco,
Jul 18, 2017,

HUG SPREAD !!!

far as far can you say xerof !ashfaq1990!Mikhail!
i ve many argument,
about spread , i dont know see any dangerous spread like thes
even if trading news all the same hug spread grow till around 25 PTS
if you use eventualy tide sl will occure fail your position
also is mutch occure with order limit
finaly all think must be keep far from this broker
maket maker.........

Sagar,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 13, 2017,

Fraud Company. One of their representative name - Sumit Lakeshri in India took 12,000 INR from me to deposit funds in Tickmill & now since last 20 days his number is switch off. Fraud company & fraud executive. Don't attend Call from Tickmill

Croatia,
Jun 12, 2017,

Excellent broker. Very fast deposits/withdrawals and very good spreads and commissions. I additionaly lowers spread because I use forex rebate.

Bangladesh,
Jun 5, 2017,

I used almost one year.and i think they are good broker.They have tight spread.

Mikhail,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 27, 2017,

Highly recommend them, they are fair broker

account #2004255116

Hey guys I wanted to share my views on this broker. I'm doing manual trading with them from August 2016, And here is my account with them http://www.myfxbook.com/members/woodcutter/pulse-tickmill-real/1757067

As a proof they are ECN you can check their institutional branch https://www.tickmillprime.com, they offer liquidity for other brokers.

Also I don't care about spreads much, I still had some cases during news trading where they reimbursed some of my loss due to off market fill, for example on French elections during first round I had my pending order filled with slippage, I told them my second broker didn't have slippage and they just credited me that amount. They are 100% honest as they care about clients and do entertain our requests.

Morocco,
May 23, 2017,

hug slippage

i was trading with him 4 month ,first time is ok but latest time hug slippage is occurred ,if cause for me hug of loss, also i decide to continue with them, 4 time of slippage = total loss all my fund , finaly i denied and keep in safe with another broker , i suggest the all trader keep away from this broker

in salah, Algeria,
May 22, 2017,

i trade in the tickmill demo rece last weak and i get more than 168000.00
rank 13 normally prize 15$
to day make the list and remove my name from list of winner
the customer support very bad
no response
terrible campany

Greece, Greece,
May 4, 2017,

ECN pro my A**! i just had everything vanished on day change on a hedged position that had sufficient space to move they will probably blame it on the french election market conditions it sounds indeed very convenient i have also noticed very weird spread widening synchronicities while in profit and under special circumstances stay away i'd say 10 times better to go with an honest market maker than with these guys fooling people with their ECN accounts and even charging a commission for it to say i am disappointed would be the least. *Account: 999003938

Malaysia , Malaysia,
Apr 26, 2017,

Market maker with all proofs

They act as market maker broker like trader to lose to their benefits
I have traded with them ,they close the order before it hit the Take profit ,letter i contact them they excuses by ( slippage)
I have all proof of that

Sorry for my english

Turkey,
Apr 24, 2017,

I saw good reviews in FPA about Tickmill and opened an account. Their operation is good and fast. The execution speed is also good. I had few withdrawal requests which amount are equal to half of my initial deposit, they processed in same day. Yesterday I had good profit amount(x5 initial deposit) after France election and it is also processed in same day via skrill. Forex markets have a lot of scam brokers so it is good to see great broker like tickmill. I recommend them for everyone.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

Tickmill Account opening issue

i tried for 45 days to open the account with tickmill under FCA regulation but fails to get approved i provided hell of documents all the time tickmill ask it is very hard to get approved account under FCA the documents you submitted need verification from chamber of commerace but if you open account under Seychelles all these documents are accpected why so much hesitation to register under FCA beacuse FCA is very strict
Unable to understand why passport need attestation from chembar of commerace why proof of residency need attestation from chamber of commerece.
i read many positive review but now very disappointed also customer service is not 24 hours like other broker.
I am just sharing my experience i never use this broker may be this is a very good broker
its my advice to all those who want to open account with any broker always go for strict regulator and confirm before opening account that your account is under which regulator

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 25, 2017,

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most!

Very popular broker with very competitive spread all over the forex pairs

Now, they are under the regulation of the FCA. So, I feel confident keeping my funds with them

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most. Receiving my funds to my Skrill wallet within maximum of 2 hours!

Never faced any issues so far

Hope they will continue their good service forever. Highly recommended!

France,
Jan 18, 2017,

Hello everybody,

This broker has very good ratings, but be careful, they act like market maker, they really dealing desk...I'm so disappointed...

Indonesia,
Jan 9, 2017,

Good, specialy 4 deposite and withdrawll very simple, secure with any regulation that should be

Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Jan 3, 2017,

Excellent broker which cares about trader's safety.

Their FCA branch is a great upgrade, now much safer to keep money and to trade. IFSC compensation fund, financial ombudsman i.e. fully protected. One big step in their reputation and safety for us, traders.
Regarding trading conditions there were always nothing to complain about except several cases where I still was refunded. Withdrawals are smooth and fast also it is sad that webmoney doesn't work anymore..

buzo,
lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 25, 2016,

tickmill is such a great and good broker, awlays wants thier customers to succed. i love them

Dec 22, 2016,

ID and bank statement is not enough for you? RIDICULOUSLY STRICT

unreasonably strict account validation.

After making efforts finding the best broker with reliable review to avoid getting scam, I decided to pick this broker and starting to open a live account. I assumed that the account validation will go smoothly because I know what is needed to prepare and what is legit. So I go ahead upload my front back id and bank statement positively thinking it will be approved without a hitch. turns out they asked me to provide another document such as utility bills, passport/ drivers license and stuff and will decline my acc if I don't provide that. WTF I told them already I haven't got those things yet because I still living with my guardians and yeah, I cannot just make passport or drivers license just to make them happy and finally let me trade. They are variety of people who haven't got that chance yet and they should be more considerate. I explained everything replying their emails and its really disappointing to know I cannot be validated in the end. they told me to make another account with the less strict regulators fca sycelles. I will try making a new acc on the other regulator and if the result still the same and they are they most unconsidered and biased broker ever. if it works out then its all good. we'll see.

Mosur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 13, 2016,

This broker's service is good and response quickly. Spread and commission and trade execution is good.

gorontalo, Indonesia,
Dec 11, 2016,

tickmill comparison of several brokers who ever I try, still the best, I hope I can continue to be friends with tickmill

Thailand,
Nov 27, 2016,

I try many broker, I choice tickmill at last.
My accounts porfit more than six monthly.

Rustenburg, South Africa,
Nov 6, 2016,

scam artists.

I joined Tickmill because of positive reviews on FPA but I had a terrible experience as they raise their spreads so much that even EURUSD has a 6 pip spread at times when other brokers have a 1 pip spread. I have now withdrawn all my money and will report when they don't wanna refund me.

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 12, 2016,

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Had open short on Pound during flash crash on last Friday, TP was at 1.21. Although lot size was small (0.1 lot) made 600$ profit and it was not cancelled. They allowed to withdraw this money and I am really glad that I trade with this honest broker.
I strongly recommend them for CFD trading and rate them at 5

Semarang, Indonesia,
Sep 26, 2016,

Great broker!

Great broker, acceptable trading during news, fast withdrawals without fees.Their support is excellent and really works on client issues what I really appreciate. I keep 5K account there with 8% monthly average return, using EAs and I like their treatment. One of the best brokers I have dealt with.

Pakistan,
Sep 21, 2016,

Very bad

Today i had a trade open NZDUSD and the server went down for Tickmill was not able to close the trades always showing me off quotes

Here are the proof of tickmill now i sent the email to them but no reply yet

no online chat seems they sleeping

even i got 10 to 15 pips Slippage in tickmill some times

Gye, Ecuador,
Sep 19, 2016,

Excellent Broker.

Excellent Broker.

The EAs running perfect, it allows all even arbirtraje strategy.

Good Broker

Aug 13, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent Broker. Good prices and support. Spread competitive. It is ECN. I recommend it.

KL, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2016,

I make withdraw on 7/9/2016 and receive it today 13/9/2016

Thank you Tickmill as trusted broker.

Sep 6, 2016,

Have been using Tickmill for the past two months, first time encounter the platform freeze for the high impact USD ISM Non Manufacturing news and also notice the high slippage today for DEX (3.5 pips) during london open, otherwise my trade would have ended profit.

Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand,
Sep 6, 2016,

so far so good

i started using their ecn pro account a few months ago, because of the low deposit. my experience with this broker, fast deposit and withdrawal, fast trade execution. i found nothing bad for now. i will let you guys know if something happen.

Singapore,
Sep 4, 2016,

Tickmill ups and downs...

Hello again guys,

I am back to review about tickmill.com , I have used tickmill since April 17th.

I have used both ECN Pro and also classic Tickmill account type.

ECN is nice, spread is tight and best broker in my opinion for news trading, I love to trade the news and get in quickly and get out quickly. The commission is very competitive, one of the very best. However, I like to not think of commission so I decided to use the classic account, additonally I am a fan of rebates. :))

With regards to their classic account, the spread is much higher and I experience difficulty in scalping as compared to ECN Pro, whenever I want to close my trades, I always found myself in a disadvantage (the trade goes slightly against me and sometimes I closed with minimal loss). Anyway, I am still using them as they do not get stuck on news release and I get free VPS with them from beeksfx.

Lastly, I have one of their personal account managers in my whatsapp as means of instant communication. One of the reason I am giving 3 stars is because their managers are "pushy" in wanting clients to deposit more, recommend continuously on bonuses, giving trading advises which I do NOT NEED. I only want them to be of SERVICE to me! Give me the good stuffs and get out of my way. Anyway, I wanted to feedback this but there is no proper channel (I tried but no one replied to my email).

I'll give further reviews once I reached 1 year with tickmill. Take care all.

Donetsk, Ukraine,
Aug 13, 2016,

Cancell my profit

Be careful.
They cancell my profit , 12000$.... I'm trade Brexit.

Send this:
We inform that all transactions on your account 2096699394 on DE30, committed 24.6.2016 been canceled in accordance with paragraph 5.12 of Client Agreement and 5.13. The company also decided to break a customer relationship with you unilaterally, which takes effect immediately.

Mike,
, Cyprus,
Jun 20, 2016,

I have had a very good experience trading with Tickmill the past years.

However after seeing the spread they had today at the market opening, I am very skeptical.
Today at the market opening their spread at 00:01 on USDCHF reach over 75pips.
Link on myfxbook here shows past spread

It is common knowledge that spreads increase on market openings, illiquid events ,news and so on but 75 pips on major pair on this occasion is ridiculous in my opinion.