Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Singapore,
Sep 4, 2016,

Tickmill ups and downs...

Hello again guys,

I am back to review about tickmill.com , I have used tickmill since April 17th.

I have used both ECN Pro and also classic Tickmill account type.

ECN is nice, spread is tight and best broker in my opinion for news trading, I love to trade the news and get in quickly and get out quickly. The commission is very competitive, one of the very best. However, I like to not think of commission so I decided to use the classic account, additonally I am a fan of rebates. :))

With regards to their classic account, the spread is much higher and I experience difficulty in scalping as compared to ECN Pro, whenever I want to close my trades, I always found myself in a disadvantage (the trade goes slightly against me and sometimes I closed with minimal loss). Anyway, I am still using them as they do not get stuck on news release and I get free VPS with them from beeksfx.

Lastly, I have one of their personal account managers in my whatsapp as means of instant communication. One of the reason I am giving 3 stars is because their managers are "pushy" in wanting clients to deposit more, recommend continuously on bonuses, giving trading advises which I do NOT NEED. I only want them to be of SERVICE to me! Give me the good stuffs and get out of my way. Anyway, I wanted to feedback this but there is no proper channel (I tried but no one replied to my email).

I'll give further reviews once I reached 1 year with tickmill. Take care all.

Costa Rica, Costa Rica,
Jan 8, 2020,

Pending Skrill deposit

I did a skrill deposit which is supposed to be an instant method but the funds are still not available in my trading account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 10, 2020:
Dear client,
Skrill is an instant payment method and if you have any issues with depositing through this payment method, we kindly ask you to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com for assistance.
K,
, Finland,
Apr 8, 2014,

-pricing usually good, except some slippage issues. It would be nice to investigate this slippage issue further.
-sometimes they make technical changes and don't notify you beforehand, solution is always to change your password..
-their mt4 platform is doing much better than last autumn, not so many disconnections or connection errors during high volatility.
-customer service is not very effective, they answer to you, yes, but the answers are quite simple and not explaining enough/ at all. This gives you a feeling that they are hiding something. Personally I would prefer to pay more spreads or comissions and have total transparency on services provided.

Fortaleza, Brazil,
Apr 14, 2020,

Payment methods

For a few months I tested this broker and apparently it is great considering the short time of use, However, a negative point would be the forms of payments provided. They do not work with (Pay4Fun) the Brazilian electronic goods, because even offering skrill and neteller both do not already operate in Brazil.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Caio Barboza,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are continuously improving our payment services by adding new payment methods. For the most up to date information on the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal
Frankfurt, Germany,
Sep 1, 2020,

For my first withdrawal (the withdrawal request was on the same Bank Account, from where the deposit was) they ask for a document which include my Name, Surname and Bank details like IBAN and Name of the Bank. I send this, and they ask again. WTF?, i send this a second one, with explanation, where they find the details on the document, and than they fund my bank account.

The WTI Spot Price at Corona was also a joke.

So i will rate Tickmill with Average

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Hi Isten,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

In regards to WTI pricing you may find more information on our website: https://www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango

For any further assistance feel to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com
Eri,
Batam, Indonesia,
Jun 21, 2013,

Lowest spread and commission ever. Very fast execution, I love their 1 click tradings EA.
But I have noticed many times terrible slippage and unacceptable wider spread around news event.
if you trade news.. better look around for another broker.
Have no withdrawal issue so far.
I can not give opinion regarding safety of fund since I have no knowledge about their regulator.

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2020,

Descending broker

Decent broker in its proposal, great spreads, very current technology, initially operating three accounts at $ 100 with great returns and no problems

Turkey, Turkey,
Dec 12, 2017,

Could not withdraw my money, money went trash.

I have been working with them for like 6 months. During the trades I have not come across any problem. Fills, take profits, stop losses are quite good. Spreads are favorable.

But when it comes to withdrawing money I want to share my bad experience with them. I never withdrawed any money quite a while. When I first requested withdraw all went nice. They paid back to my card that I deposited money with. But after 15 days I could not see money on my account. They said withdraw processed succesfuly on our side and gave me ARN code. But my bank could not see the money. Also they can not verify ARN code in here Turkey. No bank use this code in Turkey. I asked my bank a lot and they could not give me any positive answer. I went back again Tickmill and they did not give me any solution as well. They ask an official letter from my bank that states they can not track the money via ARN code but they said that we can not prepare that document. My bank said that in order to investigate this process we need a receipt. Tickmill refuse giving receipt and giving answer about which way use while they sending the money.

So at the and it looks like my money went to trash. The amount was not that big. I expected maybe Tickmill can handle this process for once in my favour for further cooperations. I am thinking working with another company now. Its just disappointment for a company I thought they were nice but can not give me solution.

Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

Seem fairly good

I haven't used this broker too much to be fair, but I did open an account here for one of my EAs. The type of EA was a very active one which is not allowed at most brokers due to hyperactivity, but is allowed at Tickmill. The only problem was, it worked great on demo, but checked through my capital very fast on a live account due to the commissions (no fault of tickmill, just not the best EA).
I did't continue my trading with tickmill due to the low leverage offered for retail clients (1:30) and they also do not offer crypto, which I think is a bit behind the times.

david,
Drenthe, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2016,

I was angry tickmill when I wrote this review, but tickmill has quickly solved my problem and now I am ashamed for this little review

2016-01-09 1 Star Very bad broker, dishonest broker,hunger for money. stay away from this broker,

Iwan S,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 23, 2013,

6 months trade with this broker and I am satisfied with their service. Fast execution and fast withdrawal. Spread and commission are very low, I'm more profitable specially scalping in Asian session.

Mr. Fan,
Apr 26, 2016,

I've opened an account with tickmill recently.
I've jumped around looking for trading account for scalping and I'm glad to have found tickmill.

So far, it's been good. :)
They respect that I prefer correspondence strictly via email. I hate calls. Every broker does that all the time. Got my personal account manager on Whatsapp, which is good.

I'll rate excellence once I've withdraw my initial deposit and profit with no issue.

Lee,
Oct 24, 2019,

Low cost and tight spread

I've been using this broker over the years. The service and the cost is very competitive to compared other brokers. The most important thing is the spread very tight.

Regulated and trusted. Very recommended!!

Shah alam, Malaysia,
Jan 28, 2020,

Best Broker overall

Best broker i ever experienced. Very small small spreads. Also fast deposit and withdrawal process

cyberryder,
Munich, Germany,
Jul 2, 2012,

What i can say after 2 months with them:
- Support is extremely fast + good
- Spread is very good in average, but also very volatile on spikes. I had original tick data to backtest and had trades with >10pip spread on EURUSD. So you absolutely need an EA able to control spread and then skip those entries.
During the asian session spread is very poor in average. Not suitable for night scalpers.
- I had the impression they are serious and not chasing my SL or playing games
- LMAX seems to have a big lack in liquidity. If you look on their website you can see st 100 - 500 on Bid/Ask, but these are MICROs! So they only have 10 - 50lot on each side. For other brokers you can add a zero.
- Tick scalpers did well in the beginning and then gone worser and worser. I executed over 700 trades in one month and i nearly not had a single trade without unfavorable slippage ranging between 0,1 and 5pip. At the moment its mostly between 0,5 and 1pip, both for exit + entry. Overall you can loose 1,5pip on the whole trade.
- I also traded on some LMAX false ticks, causing slippage of ~70pips. Trades were all refunded, however these were with 0,01lot. I asked, if these would also have been refunded with 1lot. I never got an answer.
- I know from trading buddies trading directly with LMAX, that they also all have increasing issues with slippage and nearly all stopped trading.

I paused trading with them, but will be back, if they hopefully be able to handle the liquidity issues.

Overall: The best retail broker i found since 2 years. Keep up the good work!

Bintulu, Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2019,

Best broker for new trader and pro trader..
all trader must be try this broker..
peace world  no war

Eliseu,
Gravatai, Brazil,
Jun 6, 2014,

I have an account in Armada. The best deal I've seen so far. Only these negative comments are making me worried. Well they could come here to end this story badly told. Also do not like having to send email to redeem funds.

Wally Daniel,
Sabah, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Trading Platform

Excellent order execution with great support provided 24/5. Spread and commission charge are trader friendly.

OSAKA, Japan,
Apr 4, 2020,

I give a good evaluation.

I did business with Tickmill. I have a very good opinion of Tickmill. It is sad that Japanese business was suspended in March 2020. I am waiting for the resumption of business.

Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Kenvas,
BP, Malaysia,
Aug 7, 2015,

Tickmill is a reliable & honest broker, I have been trading with them for 2 months, tight spread & fast withdrawal within 24 hours. The only point need to improve it the executing speed could have been faster. Tickimill customer is also good enough to help me solve my problem.

Johor, Malaysia,
Oct 25, 2019,

Small spreads

Very small spreads, love it! But try to add online bank transfer for deposit and withdrawal

Oscarin,
, Ecuador,
May 3, 2013,

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits.

kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 14, 2019,

THIS COMPANY IS GOOD FOR ME

As we know, Tickmill is a broker that offer lowest spread and commission. For me, this company is the best broker to trade. I also have offer to my friend to open an account at this company.
I also want to tickmill make a rebate to their trader who use tickmill as a platform to trade. Last but not least, I also hope make a improvement for local deposit and local withdraw to Malaysian trader.
But Tickmill is the best broker who is offer the lowest spread that I use today.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2019,

Overall Good except for the..

I like how the spread come to zero on EURUSD pair. But I hate when spread increases suddenly during market open hours and market closed hours. Perhaps, I wish Tickmill has a fixed spread account.

Nov 11, 2019 - 4 Stars Overall, I like how the spread getting so low in the Pro account especially for EURUSD pair. However, it might get chunky if you trade other currency pairs due to significant increase in spread during the market open hour.

Perhaps if you have more than 50,000 USD in your hand, go for the VIP account to reduce your trading cost even more. For safety, close your trade before market closed.

Usagin,
Kawasaki, Japan,
Jun 17, 2013,

This Broker has very fast execution and low spread (evenif include commissions).
But there are slippage and sometimes spread spike.
If you use this broker, please note it.

Generally speaking, this broker provide good environment.
I think so.

Indian=, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits.

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits. Easy Deposit and Withdrawal with minimum charges

Uch Sanusi,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Dec 4, 2013,

4 months on demo account and 7 months on real account, so far so good. very tight spread on the market. the only problem is deposit/withdraw method for me in Indonesia is very expensive from bank wire and credit card. I Hope Armada Markets using fasapay or local bank sooner.

Essex, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

I have found Tickmill to be a good overall broker. The minimum deposit was $100, which I was OK with and was pleased there were no fees/charges on deposit and withdrawals. There are a good number of ways you can fund your account, which is good. I did use their live chat, who were helpful but not available 24/7.

dway99,
Calgary, Canada,
Oct 17, 2012,

All is still good with Armada. Have had no problems and any questions or help I have had were addressed quickly and professionally.

2012-07-16 4Star I placed my first trade with Armada June 26 12.
I have had no problems or concerns to this point.
Customer service, trade executions, spreads, all good.
Will continue to post any experiences I have with them.

Ariff Fakhrullah,
kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 15, 2019,

most recommanded broker

I had been as a trader about 8 years. My major trade is gold. Tickmill spread on gold is very low. Most recommanded for gold trader.

Tickmill also a stp/ecn broker. I will choose stp/ecn broker for my trade.

Pavel,
, Czech Republic,
Apr 21, 2014,

I am trade in Armada Markets several month. Spread is good, execution too. Commision is good.
-withdrawal is fast for skrill. In hours is done.
-Armada is good and friendly broker.
4 stars for me.

Algeria, Algeria,
Oct 30, 2019,

3 years trading with Tickmill

3 years trading with Tickmill , honestly sometimes i stop trading with them because of others accounts i trade with other company brokers.
I must admit they are the best, without doubt, never has been an interest of conflict with them they do not care what you earn if you are following their terms .
One thing to say for traders in here,
Any brokers you deal with see his funding methods if you see it unchangeable and fix without stooping some methods, be sure this brokers is good.
now Tickmill never eliminated theirs first funding method , he is adding only.
He is smart honest broker and knows very well his business, see it adding servers and offices every time.
Yes i recommend this broker.

John rite,
Earth, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

You can't fund your account

Tickmill is ok. Nothing special. They are by no means a scam. As they will not steal your money. They have regulators so all your cash is safe with them. Tickmill biggest problem is it's costumer service. They are ether complete idiots, or have no training in forex.

Eg. I ask a question in the 24/7 chat. Why dose tickmill keep changing the deposit back account for wire transfers? And I sent screenshots of the two diffent bank accounts on thier deposit page in the cleint area which were two days apart.
The fool replys "Please note that we switched our banks recently, therefore we kindly ask you to send next deposits to our current bank. All details are provided in Client Area.

I didn't ask you that stupid. Ahhh!?!? So annoying
Besides that tickmill also doesn't allow people to fund thier account using regular cards. You must have visa verified card or MasterCard secure code card. Most people don't have these cards. Only like 16.8% of card owners have these type of card. This card system only recently got started. Which means you will more than likely be forced to use the wire transfer. If you wanna fund your account. Which they constantly keep changing.
Maybe they have a better deal with local banks. For transfer fees. That Might be Why they introduce the extremly rare card system to their traders. And hide behind saying it's safer. Which is true yes it's safer, by all means. But why not allow both cards until the secure code system is more wide spread. Or at least pick one bank account and just use that one! All sounds very fishy. If you ask me.

With all that said tickmill has some of the lowest speads in the business. Super fast execution. Easy to use platform. Quick simple to use website. Ovall one of the best forex brokers. They just need to work on their moron support team.

Makassar, Indonesia,
Oct 22, 2018,

I like this broker
But I'm Indonesian,
1. May you add Indonesian Bank for Deposit/WD like others broker ?
2. Your Customer services is low, may your improved like others broker

I hope this can be one suggestion that can be manifested in future

Thanks

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2018:
Dear Rumbi,

Thank you for your feedback. At this stage we do not cooperate with any Indonesian Bank. However, we offer other popular payment options including FasaPay (available to Clients of Tickmill Ltd) and other local methods. Please note that Tickmill is constantly seeking to add more payment methods in order to assist its clients all over the world. If a new payment method will be available, all our clients will be officially informed in advance. For more information about our local payment methods, please contact us via live chat or email id@tickmill.com.

Regarding the customer support experience, if there was any specific instance that did not meet your expectations, kindly email us at support@tickmill.com and we will forward your request to the appropriate person in order to assist you. We remain at your service should you need anything in addition.

The Tickmill Team
Indonesia,
Jan 9, 2017,

Good, specialy 4 deposite and withdrawll very simple, secure with any regulation that should be

Kuantan, Malaysia,
Oct 24, 2019,

Reliable Broker

1. Regulated & reliable broker.
2. Easy deposit, withdrawals and manage client area.
3. Low spread & commission.
4. Fast execution & reliable,
5. Professional, supportive & dedicated customer support.

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 12, 2016,

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Had open short on Pound during flash crash on last Friday, TP was at 1.21. Although lot size was small (0.1 lot) made 600$ profit and it was not cancelled. They allowed to withdraw this money and I am really glad that I trade with this honest broker.
I strongly recommend them for CFD trading and rate them at 5

Nik akim,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 17, 2019,

The best broker ever..

This company is the best broker to trade. It offer most lowest spread . I trade with this broker and will promote to my friend about this broker..

Borja,
Sevilla, Spain,
Jun 3, 2014,

I love their fast execution, and their interest in the client. The spreads are competitive, the commissions are the lowest I have found anywhere.

I am glad i found them

Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Miroslaw,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 23, 2013,

I trade Forex with Armada Markets 5 months now. Mainly I do scalping and latency arbitrage. It's a good broker with extreme fast customer service. I have now 1 of my friends also with them but he trades smaller amount compared to me.

Kenzie Alharon,
Tegal, Indonesia,
Feb 3, 2016,

I have been trading with Tickmill nearly around 7months with their classic account and gonna through some profits and losess in my trading account.
I can say they are really have good spreads start from 1.2pips for EURUSD in their classic account.

I think their trading platform for offshore broker are really awesome, and I noticed in 7months I trade with Tickmill, I never has disconnecting problem, or freezing chart problem.

Customer services are polite. Wide range payment methods available, including famous e-payment methods in my country.

and I’d like to see in near future if they consider add more regulation sadly they do not have swap free account.

Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Tickmill with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just over 3 months now and have done sufficient number of trades in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - very easy - did it with bank transfer which appeared in my account the following day. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Tickmill).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Tickmill) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The only downside that I`ve notice with Tickmill is that they have slightly higher spreads on some pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Tickmill EA`s open less trades during that particular time (due to spread restriction on the EA`s) but then again the outcomes across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!

Arie Siswondo,
Demak, Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2015,

Trading with this brokers to diversify my portofolio. open an ECN account 4 months ago with them and deposit $500 as a test case. and already at break even state.

over all after . i am imprassed with their trading conditions.Seems they are deliver what they promise.

For a new retail brokers , i will not say they are perfect brokers ,but i think they are doing a good job. and offer better trading conditions among retails broker out there.and they are not doing tricks when i made profits.

i hope tickmill able to keep their good works for years

Istanbul, Turkey,
Jun 17, 2018,

I have been trading for 5 years ( actually I should not count the first 2 years when I was in rookie league) and tried approx. 11 companies for my Fx trades.
Nowadays I've been trading with Tickmill more than a half year, to ensure all traders they are really reliable and easy to contact. I am not sure if the spreads are the best, but what I've learned in Fx world is, if the company is not earning from you somehow then it means you are very close to being frauded :) so my essential issue is not spread ( for sure not very wide one are acceptable).
When I have an issue or question my account manager calls me 10 times a day after I sent an email to him(thanks to Evan Georgiou).
About withdrawals, 24 hours to my account or credit card.
Lastly, since now 100% reliable.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 19, 2018:
Hi Sayrin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

Driven by the desire to help traders succeed, we offer a reliable and high-performing trading ecosystem that traders can truly trust. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to continuing providing our services to you.
GA,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jan 9, 2014,

Based on my 5 year experience as trader i see Armada is far the best broker I work with.
I had tried a lot of broker companies, none of them is perfect.
but this is the first time i feel that my broker is on my side and is my partner. if something problem occurs, he will try to provide the best solution for it.
I trade with Armada from 2012 january, really satisfied.

Dennis,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Apr 27, 2016,

Best broker for XAU.
Low spread, low slippage, cheap commission, fast withdrawal and fast deposit, miniumun deposit for ECN account.
Please always make your client happy when profit and sad when your client loss and always give the best service...

Bravo Tickmill...

chea yan wong,
, Malaysia,
May 17, 2016,

i have used tickmill for just a month, very satisfy with the ecn pro. only needed usd 100.
i can run the EA too. Already made usd 50

Yahya Adhari Wibawa,
Ungaran, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2015,

Rare broker i've ever seen.
No complain from their side even when i have 1 open position in my ECN Account that opened for long time that collect swaps on GBPNZD. Even their swap are in average rates for GBPNZD, but with their low spreads and commisions , only need few days for swap i got to make my spreads and commisions in break even pont.

Overall what can i say , Tickmill is Swap Hunter Friendly.

but looks like i must close this positions because another broker i used for hedged this GBPNZD already complaining about my trading style, sigh

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.