Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

jamalfx,
penang, Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2013,

i have follow this broker since a year,i very satisfied,from one time to time,they give more upgrade of services like liquidity,server and web system.look they really serious for business.congratulation armada.From small now comes popular broker.I change many broker but how long i go,i will comes back to armada.Very-very lightning speed execution and fastest withdrawal.Simple plan with no cabinet account,just email to support what you want,its will DONE! in few hour.For trading,you can make it without any ristriction,do with your imagination,all be done,... all skill,all system and style with no hidden t&c.This really true ECN broker.

Sep 20, 2019,

One of the best

I have been trading FX for over 10 years and I have a live account with Tickmill for the last 2 years or so. I also make use of 8 live accounts at different brokers(diversification) and I find Tickmill to be one of the best. Their VIP account offers me $2 round trip commission & zero spread on EURUSD so very cheap to trade. Most important to me is withdrawal which varies from 45min to 24 hours via Neteller. Never had a problem and this gives me great peace of mind. My greatest nightmare is brokers who don't give your money back. TM at least allows me to sleep at night. Highly recommended.

Dec 18, 2018 - 5 Stars I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.

Klang, Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2019,

Not bad

With the low spread i gain my profit through scalping. Depo and wd with no problem at all so far.
So yes, i satisfied.

Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2019,

Low spread Broker and excellent services by the LD

Has been using Tickmill for few years and up until now. Excellent spread and very satisfied with the services provided by the LD in depo amd withdrawal. Always prompt the traders if any changes on exchange rates or even any important news or issues. So far, no issue in using Tickmill and glad to be part of Tickmill family.

Tomi,
Innspruck, Austria,
Mar 10, 2014,

I'm a client of only 2 Forex brokers and Armada Markets is one of them. Been about 5 months with them and I like the service so far. Especially the fact that they do not have re-quotes and there are no restrictions also on the stop-loss and take profit. I can place it even at the spread which is very critical for active day trading.

Yuri,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Aug 1, 2019,

Got my money

I made my first deposit of $500 two month ago and turned it into $2000 in 1.5 months with night scalping. They offer pretty fast execution and tight spreads for major trading pairs during Asian session. Received my money today via wire transfer, same amount as requested, they pay all fees :). I had concerns that they deem my trading style inappropriate or controversial because other brokers blocked my accounts. But everything went smooth and they processed payout.

It would be great if they introduced fixed spread account for some trading styles, otherwise their pro account is quite cheap option to go.

Will use this broker again.

Disclaimer: I have 4 years of experience trading financial markets and it’s not guaranteed that you can repeat my results. Remember that forex trading is associated with high risks.
Valentin,
Jul 2, 2015,

Don't know what for they made classic account, couldn't trade on it at all. After switching to exchange account things seemed to look up. I guess the problem were in tight SL I put and they were frequently triggered by ask price (though I set them on bid price). Lowered spreads seems corrected this mistake.
What I can say about trading platform its fast, no requotes as promised and no platform freezes. There are slippage sometime but not much I manage to cope with it. Withdrawals is normal done in 24 hrs.
I would suggest Tickmill to separate client wallet and trading balance. Sometimes I don't want to hold funds in my trading balance but withdrawal takes time and makes some hassle.
Overall I'm satisfied. My rate is 5

mohd amirul syaharil bin baharudin,
kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 16, 2019,

tickmill the best

tickmill is the best broker ever.. low spread.
i suggest this broker can upgrade the payment directly local bank of malaysia

Asko,
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Aug 1, 2019,

Excellent broker

I have been trading in FX for 9 years.
At first I was constantly changing brokers looking for some with good terms.
Then I found Tickmill (then called Armada) and it fulfilled all my expectations,
competitive spread, speed execution, positive slippage !

In the end, when I became profitable nothing changed, withdrawal without a problem.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 16, 2020,

Low Spreads and Low Commissions

TICKMILL is the one Forex broker that offered lowest spread and lowest commission. this is a great opportunity for every kind of traders especially who like to scalping.

Adli,
Mar 30, 2016,

Its been a while im using Tickmill. Good in trade execution, low spread and fast with withdrawal. 5 star

Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!

Thailand,
Nov 27, 2016,

I try many broker, I choice tickmill at last.
My accounts porfit more than six monthly.

Felipe Bastos,
Ananindeua, Brazil,
Jun 7, 2016,

Good broker, no slippage. low spread, and fast execution, i made a good trade on the news and withdraw easily

Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 18, 2020,

Fast withdrawal with skrill

Being trading with tickmill since 1 month no problem with them till now and i take my profit with no problem

Ivone,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 11, 2014,

I like Armada Markets broker of forex because I trade news and Armada gives me also positive slippage with news gaps. Execution speed with my London VPS is on average 300 milliseconds but I will try to get it lower with moving to another VPS now. I think they made the right decision to move away from PrimeXM platform to their own Metatrader4 platform.

Akash Saliudin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 16, 2013,

I only wished that I could trade with Armada Markets earlier then I would not have to waste time and money with other broker. It has a very good client support, low spreads, positive slippage, and fast execution time. I trade with them because they don't charge deposit fees or withdrawals fees and commissions are the lowest in the market. Transparent operation, putting customers fast, No requotes, Personal Account Manager, Fast deposit and a withdrawal, offering 1:500 leverage and best place for scalping and high frequency trading. I am sure you are positively surprised with the amazing trading condition with Armada Markets.

Hanafiah Arie,
Tuntang, Indonesia,
Jan 8, 2016,

I've trading with Tickmill for 2 months and what i can say, They are honest broker.
trade with their classic account and satisfied with their spreads, 1.2 pips for EURUSD is perfect spreads for trading either scalping or intraday. however it is variable spreads, so sometimes i got 2.0 pips. but it is normal if we trade with variable spreads broker.

Their Customer Service is good , professional and polite when answering my questions.
But i will love them more if they are add more trading platform like Ctrader.

Overall as a happy clients , so far, they are doing a great job and i hope they can maintain and stick with their quality in future

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2020,

best Broker i ever experienced

tick-mill is the only one that hold the best possible low spreads , with the best possible low commission , along with the best possible liquidity provider , having a great execution speed .
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 8, 2020,

Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund

Update on my previous review "1000 pip slippage". Tickmill has corrected the mistake, and issued an apology and a full refund for a loss caused by the massive slippage. Other than this, I don't have anything else to complain. Since this issue was resolved positively, I'm continuing to trade with Tickmill.

Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,

Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.
Kedah, Malaysia,
Oct 16, 2019,

Best broker

Low spread and fast execution. Easy withdrawal by local banks.. No hanky panky rules, t&c

gorontalo, Indonesia,
Dec 11, 2016,

tickmill comparison of several brokers who ever I try, still the best, I hope I can continue to be friends with tickmill

Rifki Syuhada,
Banten, Indonesia,
Sep 27, 2015,

Looking a broker for bonus hunting is kinda hard. and most of them love to cancel my profit and bonus , so i got idea , i need one bonus broker and no bonus broker.

After long research i choose tickmill because they already in this industry for years and have good track records.

So i decide to put Some of money in Tickmill and the rest in broker with bonus

My goal is to take equity at bonus broker into my tickmill account which is easy task, to avoid any problems i ask their support about this and they said TIckmill has no problem about my style , and they said they are verry happy if tickmill side is win.

Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand,
Sep 6, 2016,

so far so good

i started using their ecn pro account a few months ago, because of the low deposit. my experience with this broker, fast deposit and withdrawal, fast trade execution. i found nothing bad for now. i will let you guys know if something happen.

Kiev, Ukraine,
Jul 29, 2018,

The best for me. It is the first broker I satisfied with

Hello
I love the way Tickmill UK treated me as a client. Support is doing their job very well.
I also saw a great price improvements for my stop orders (real account) during high volatility news a week ago. So positive slippage is a reality too here :)
I will miss leverage 1:500 since I could not be qualified as professional trader at the moment :(
And they have very nice website from usability point of view

P.S.
Moved to the TICKMILL (FSA of Seychelles) for now
and expecting to have the same high level of service quality
Spain, Spain,
Jan 22, 2018,

Low commissions and good support

Been trading with Tickmill for about 6 months now, one of the best experiences I have had with a broker, low commissions and great support, couldn't ask for anything else, to be honest.

Malaysia,
Jan 12, 2018,

I'm with Tickmill for last 3 years. They are excellent broker with very low spread (unless during news) and fast deposit and withdrawal process.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've good experienced & highly recommended to trader due to very low spread & convenient to withdraw.

Rod,
Mar 13, 2014,

This is by far my favourite broker, I have tried Ducascopy (tricky bunch), Alpari UK, Oanda and FXCM. Oanda would be my second choice, but for me Armarda are the business all round. Fair, quick and very competent, and I like that they are linked to LMAX

Mark Wilkinson,
Nov 19, 2013,

Very happy with Armada Markets experience so far (client over 4 months). Spreads are very tight on Exchange account and customer support is very helpful.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

The Best Broker tickmill

Spread and commission Low suitable for me scalping,
Deposit and withdrawal easy

Hanan,
East Java, Indonesia,
Nov 8, 2014,

A two another equal trades on EUR/USD were opened yesterday after a lunch break. It was a good spike in 60 pips in 1 min, only got 0.8 pip spread on AM their platform, while Exness displayed frustrating 2.5 pip spread, trading costs are 12$ and 25 $ respectively. Once again convinced that its time to finally shift on Armada platform, though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to scalpers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice.

Oct 17, 2019,

Best spread

I like to trade with Tickmill because they offered lower spread compared to other brokers. Including deposit and withdrawal activities, many options available and faster than others.

Dan,
Athens, Greece,
May 29, 2012,

I'm a FPA member for more than 5 years. I don't post the reviews but this broker really pleased me. I have a live account with them.
The execution is fast and the spread is a dream - 0 pips on Eur/Usd with 0,2 pips commission /position. I can trade how I want, without any restriction. I don't feel they trade against me. Generally, I use an EA for trading.
On 29.05 they had a technical problem for about 15 min.with their server and my MT4 keep connect and disconnect every 2 seconds.
Before this problem my EA opened 9 positions and was not able to close them due to this problem. When the problem was fixed the price was 50 pips away and I took a big loss because my EA closed the positions immediately.
I contacted their support and I told them what happened. I was waiting a long bla, bla without end that was my fault, my computer, my EA etc.
In less that 5 minutes they check the logs , reverse the trades and refund my account.
It was the first time that a new broker act so quickly to solve such problem.
Till now, really no problem with Armada. Hope they will continue with the same services .

Anton,
Jan 12, 2018,

Paid profit made on crypto

Just small update: made $3000 on December BTC spike, paid all my profit without any hassle or additional account scrutiny. Got a call just to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and account owner. Broker appears to be legit for me know, truly A-book model at least on BTC pair. Highly recommended

May 28, 2016 - 5 Stars Have small less than 1K account to occasionally join bulls&bears camps during important economic and financial events. Being a keen volatility hunter it was really a tough challenge for me to find suitable platform. Though Tickmill is relatively small it respects and considers traders' needs, works on execution quality and support. As for me its a perfect choice for 0.01-0.5 lot news trading as execution is well above amateur trader needs. I rate them 5 and encourage traders to join this broker.

Bui Thi Thuy Tien,
Ha Noi , Viet Nam,
Dec 15, 2015,

Well, I’m highly satisfied with Tickmill.  Test them as one of brokers for my automated high-volume news straddle strategy.

Worth to note:

- It appears they have good liquidity sources as my average volume is 3-8 lots and I put many brokers into predicament trying to open such orders during news times. There I get good fills, though didn’t tried them at NFP yet.
- Stops and Take Profits are triggered correctly, slippage within 3-4 pips.
- No bad spikes. Very important for high-risk traders like me.

Withdrawals, support, and other secondary stuff is okay, though I really don’t care about that. They don’t charge commission for ins/outs I think this gonna become a “rule of thumb” for many brokers.

I’m getting paid from there :)  so my rate is 5.

Bazooka,
Jun 11, 2016,

Traded May NFP, the orders was perfectly executed although I entered a second after the release, managed to grab around 80 pips with 0.4 lot on EUR/USD and 0.5 lot on USD/JPY, TP was triggered correctly with 1 pip positive slippage which was also credited to my account. Excellent platform for news, hope next time it will be the same level.
Thanks.

Anas azmi,
Penang, Malaysia,
Jan 1, 2020,

Tickmill the best broker

I have trade with alot of brokerage. But the account that sustain long only at tickmill cause really comfortable to trade with them. The deposit and withdraw are so fast. Really recommended to all traders

Feb 11, 2020,

Best broker

I love tickmill because of the low spreads and low commission charges, customer services also good.
Giorgio Biaisol,
Italy, Italy,
Jan 16, 2015,

I have traded for a few months with Armada (now Tickmill). Never had a single issue with trading, depositing and withdrawing.
Yesterday I was able to greatly profit of the huge CHF volatility. I did not get a single requote or nullification of my orders. I could withdraw my gains without any problem, which were transfered on my bank account a few hours after. The day after Tickmill even sent an e-mail to their customers to reassure them that all trades would be honored. A solid company and a professional behavior that other brokers should learn from!

Gye, Ecuador,
Sep 19, 2016,

Excellent Broker.

Excellent Broker.

The EAs running perfect, it allows all even arbirtraje strategy.

Good Broker

Aug 13, 2016 - 5 Stars Excellent Broker. Good prices and support. Spread competitive. It is ECN. I recommend it.

Janos, M,
, Hungary,
May 4, 2016,

I trade with Tickmill for more then 4 years (armada markets times). Low spread, cheap commission. Slippage happened sometimes but acceptable. My Skrill withdrawal processed in 1 hour today!

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 26, 2019,

Excellent broker....

Excellent broker.... I am trading since two years and till now no problem with them... Trusted one. Customer Support is also very good..

Al Moataz,
Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 25, 2016,

Honest broker, fast execution, fast withdrawals, true ECN strongly recommended.

2015-10-28 3StarI open an account with Tickmill, everything is good. Fast execution and low spreads best choice for scalper.