Tickmill.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 24, 2019

Tickmill is forex and cryptocurrency broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(60+)
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
PAMM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

japa.exe,
SP, Brazil,
May 17, 2019,

Lost Time

Extreme slow process to open a account.
Misleading advertisement on lavage is only 1:30
The server is so terrible so slow. Wee see the pass 5 fps
Withdraw seat and waiting and is with skrill
BOSTA MIERDA SHIT дерьмо Scheisse !
fouadzizou,
Algeria, Algeria,
Apr 17, 2019,

Fast withdrawal

Excellent broker...... nice spreads and really fast withdrawals today i recieve 6000$ on my Skrill wallet in the same day of request... i'm really happy with this broker .
andylaudj,
China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
Siro-Kuro,
Ōsaka, Japan,
Mar 10, 2019,

Uneasy orders

I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019:
Hi Siro-Kuro,
Thank you for your comment.
Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.
You can reach them at support@tickmill.com
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
Thomaz,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Feb 26, 2019,

issues with funding and bad support

I heard many good things about Tickmill but is ok, nothing special. I lost my money several times here because of slippage. for sure not happy with the support and had issues with my visa, something with the security code, and then was declined even though is working fine for all other purchases am having online. I am reading the reviews here and there, i see others faced similar issues and delays. Not sure if worth losing more time.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 1, 2019:
Hi Thomaz,
As our motto says, we want traders to succeed and therefore we aim to provide exceptional trading conditions to all our clients.

Slippage can occur during market volatility, but in any case, we would kindly ask you to provide your trading account number and specific details about these incidents to our support team so that they can investigate with the relevant department.

You can contact them directly at support@tickmill.com and they will also be able to assist you with your deposit query.

Thank you and we remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
pontana,
Spain,
Feb 21, 2019,

AVOID, they're not honest

On demo account, the profits grew more than 30,000% in 3 months. On live account, the profits went down to -90% , they both trade in the same server, same period and exactly same settings.

Save your money to invest on another honest brokers.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 26, 2019:
Hi Pontana,

We would like to investigate this claim so kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com and provide your MT4 account numbers (both demo and live) and explain the issue in more details.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
forexsamurai,
Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!
dobri,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 28, 2019,

Very difficult broker, and scam with spread

I tried to make deposit, but was unable to do it, very terrible customer support, which never got me reasonable answer, too complicated and spread is not so low as declared in ads
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 4, 2019:
Dear Dobri,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble with making deposits. Could you contact our support team directly (support@tickmill.com) providing your full name, account number and contact details and let them know what your issue was? Our team values feedback and they would love to help you.

Regarding the spreads, please note that the spreads we offer are purely market spreads, they are not fixed and depend on market conditions. As such, during market open and close, and/or prior to news announcements, market spreads may widen as is standard in the FX Industry.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Aminur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 26, 2019,

Excellent broker....

Excellent broker.... I am trading since two years and till now no problem with them... Trusted one. Customer Support is also very good..
zackwunglin,
BC, Canada,
Jan 16, 2019,

Unable to open new account

Probably out of business. The link to open a new account only goes back to the same page. Or only demo account is available.

Jan 15, 2019 - 1 Star After I deposited $1000 USD last week . I was not able to access the main landing page at Tickmill main page. Therefore I cannot change my leverage level. Also unable to make withdrawal because no landing page to log into my account with $1000 USD. So I think the service is not reliable.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 18, 2019:
Hi Zackwunglin,

The reason that you are probably redirected to the same page is because you need to clear your cache. Make sure that you clear all your history if the problem persists.

You can always contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com marking your email as URGENT.