Tickmill.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 19, 2019

Tickmill is forex and cryptocurrency broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill.com

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

forexsamurai,
Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!
dobri,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 28, 2019,

Very difficult broker, and scam with spread

I tried to make deposit, but was unable to do it, very terrible customer support, which never got me reasonable answer, too complicated and spread is not so low as declared in ads
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 4, 2019:
Dear Dobri,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble with making deposits. Could you contact our support team directly (support@tickmill.com) providing your full name, account number and contact details and let them know what your issue was? Our team values feedback and they would love to help you.

Regarding the spreads, please note that the spreads we offer are purely market spreads, they are not fixed and depend on market conditions. As such, during market open and close, and/or prior to news announcements, market spreads may widen as is standard in the FX Industry.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Aminur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 26, 2019,

Excellent broker....

Excellent broker.... I am trading since two years and till now no problem with them... Trusted one. Customer Support is also very good..
zackwunglin,
BC, Canada,
Jan 16, 2019,

Unable to open new account

Probably out of business. The link to open a new account only goes back to the same page. Or only demo account is available.

Jan 15, 2019 - 1 Star After I deposited $1000 USD last week . I was not able to access the main landing page at Tickmill main page. Therefore I cannot change my leverage level. Also unable to make withdrawal because no landing page to log into my account with $1000 USD. So I think the service is not reliable.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 18, 2019:
Hi Zackwunglin,

The reason that you are probably redirected to the same page is because you need to clear your cache. Make sure that you clear all your history if the problem persists.

You can always contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com marking your email as URGENT.
jigsutton,
Ontario, Canada,
Jan 3, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

A word of warning. This broker does not accept credit cards directly and uses Skrill to process deposits into your account. I have had tremendous problems in dealing with Skrill and as a result of this experience, I will be closing my account with Tickmill and will refuse to use Skrill ever again. I submitted a question to Skrill asking for help with a transaction. They acknowledged the submission of my inquiry and said they would get back to me. They then closed my inquiry without ever contacting me again. They did that twice. So I processed a withdrawal request to transfer my funds in Skrill to my verified bank account. That too was acknowledged as received by Skrill, but 20 days later I am still waiting for my money and they REFUSE to respond to any of my emails requesting information. I cannot get through on the phone number they provide either. My advice to you is, if Skrill is the only funding option for any broker you are using...............keep looking for someone else. Truly disgusting customer service and Tickmill has not tried to help get this sorted out at all.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi jisgutton,
Thank you for your comment.
Just to clarify, direct credit card funding to Tickmill accounts is permitted, with the exception of some countries, such as Canada.
Unfortunately, as your issue is directly with Skrill, our team cannot provide assistance. As Skrill is simply one of the many payment providers we use, we cannot access any additional information. You can see a full list of other options to fund your account here: https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.
Dr.Darshanan,
Jaffna, Sri Lanka,
Dec 24, 2018,

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, and after reporting to forex peace army; Tickmill assigned a special officer and made me to withdraw my profit. But, the issue is, I was only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller and not to my bank account.

Dec 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hi,
tickmill seychelles is not allowing to withdraw my profit. I am communicating them continuously for the past 2 weeks to withdraw it through totally 27 emails, up to now. I can submit all proofs, if Forex peace army can help me through.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hi Dr.Darshanan,
Please note that our representative has already clarified the above issue over the phone.
As a regulated broker, Tickmill is required to follow certain procedures and as you were unable to provide proof that your bank account is under your name, we were unable to accept your supporting documents and proceed with a bank account withdrawal.
Your account manager will be calling you again to further explain the issue.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
compu-forex,
United Arab Emirates,
Dec 18, 2018,

One of my favourites

I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.
WaiBee,
Malaysia,
Nov 8, 2018,

Tickmill is offering the lowest spread and commission , very easy and fast depo and withdrawal , provide a good support, suitable for all type of traders. Tickmill is simply the best broker !!
RUMBI,
Makassar, Indonesia,
Oct 22, 2018,

I like this broker
But I'm Indonesian,
1. May you add Indonesian Bank for Deposit/WD like others broker ?
2. Your Customer services is low, may your improved like others broker

I hope this can be one suggestion that can be manifested in future

Thanks
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2018:
Dear Rumbi,

Thank you for your feedback. At this stage we do not cooperate with any Indonesian Bank. However, we offer other popular payment options including FasaPay (available to Clients of Tickmill Ltd) and other local methods. Please note that Tickmill is constantly seeking to add more payment methods in order to assist its clients all over the world. If a new payment method will be available, all our clients will be officially informed in advance. For more information about our local payment methods, please contact us via live chat or email id@tickmill.com.

Regarding the customer support experience, if there was any specific instance that did not meet your expectations, kindly email us at support@tickmill.com and we will forward your request to the appropriate person in order to assist you. We remain at your service should you need anything in addition.

The Tickmill Team
John rite,
Earth, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

You can't fund your account

Tickmill is ok. Nothing special. They are by no means a scam. As they will not steal your money. They have regulators so all your cash is safe with them. Tickmill biggest problem is it's costumer service. They are ether complete idiots, or have no training in forex.

Eg. I ask a question in the 24/7 chat. Why dose tickmill keep changing the deposit back account for wire transfers? And I sent screenshots of the two diffent bank accounts on thier deposit page in the cleint area which were two days apart.
The fool replys "Please note that we switched our banks recently, therefore we kindly ask you to send next deposits to our current bank. All details are provided in Client Area.

I didn't ask you that stupid. Ahhh!?!? So annoying
Besides that tickmill also doesn't allow people to fund thier account using regular cards. You must have visa verified card or MasterCard secure code card. Most people don't have these cards. Only like 16.8% of card owners have these type of card. This card system only recently got started. Which means you will more than likely be forced to use the wire transfer. If you wanna fund your account. Which they constantly keep changing.
Maybe they have a better deal with local banks. For transfer fees. That Might be Why they introduce the extremly rare card system to their traders. And hide behind saying it's safer. Which is true yes it's safer, by all means. But why not allow both cards until the secure code system is more wide spread. Or at least pick one bank account and just use that one! All sounds very fishy. If you ask me.

With all that said tickmill has some of the lowest speads in the business. Super fast execution. Easy to use platform. Quick simple to use website. Ovall one of the best forex brokers. They just need to work on their moron support team.