Tickmill.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 31, 2018

Tickmill is forex and cryptocurrency broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill.com

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Kiev, Ukraine,
Jul 29, 2018,

The best for me. It is the first broker I satisfied with

Hello
I love the way Tickmill UK treated me as a client. Support is doing their job very well.
I also saw a great price improvements for my stop orders (real account) during high volatility news a week ago. So positive slippage is a reality too here :)
I will miss leverage 1:500 since I could not be qualified as professional trader at the moment :(
And they have very nice website from usability point of view

P.S.
Moved to the TICKMILL (FSA of Seychelles) for now
and expecting to have the same high level of service quality
Matara, Sri Lanka,
Jul 24, 2018,

Withdrawal not processed. Support service is bad.

My trading account live-2
Account ID - 110911

I requested for withdrawal but yet it processed, I contacted their support team and poor responds. In different time period they told varies reasons but I need my money back. I have bring trading with them long time and they are good till past few months, something to think about to move into another broker if they play with clients money like this, think twice if they deny you to withdraw money is worthy or not to invest with them, I rated 3 stars 5 trading days passed and I am expecting withdrawal process today if not 0% reliable is tickmill. Achually 24 hours is the dead line, work for your word, don't steal money from innocent, if you process my money I leave 4 or more star rating.

Expecting a reply.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Fahim-real,

We understand your frustration, however as we received a big load of payments over the last week, there was a delay in the processing. We prioritize withdrawals on a first-come, first-served basis and it seems that there was a number of other requests before you made yours.

Our records show that your withdrawal has already been processed. Should you experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Jun 17, 2018,

I have been trading for 5 years ( actually I should not count the first 2 years when I was in rookie league) and tried approx. 11 companies for my Fx trades.
Nowadays I've been trading with Tickmill more than a half year, to ensure all traders they are really reliable and easy to contact. I am not sure if the spreads are the best, but what I've learned in Fx world is, if the company is not earning from you somehow then it means you are very close to being frauded :) so my essential issue is not spread ( for sure not very wide one are acceptable).
When I have an issue or question my account manager calls me 10 times a day after I sent an email to him(thanks to Evan Georgiou).
About withdrawals, 24 hours to my account or credit card.
Lastly, since now 100% reliable.
Hi Sayrin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

Driven by the desire to help traders succeed, we offer a reliable and high-performing trading ecosystem that traders can truly trust. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to continuing providing our services to you.
Saudi Arabia,
Jun 4, 2018,

You can not with this company and there is no support you feel that you are working in the desert prices different from the real market prices prices are more than the market price from 10 to 20 points they do everything to lose interest only lose
Dear Mahmoudyhia84,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

At Tickmill we take pride in providing a reliable service for our clients and we work hard to ensure that all our clients’ queries are efficiently responded to. In the interest of transparency, we would ask you to share your account number with us, as well as trade numbers and a clear description of your issue so we can investigate and provide you with a more accurate response.
Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2018,

In my opinion they just don't care about the customer

Found Tickmill great until you want to withdraw funds. Suddenly your paperwork is incorrect and they blame you for their inefficiency. I have had a withdrawal sent to the wrong Bank, who bounced it back to Tickmill. Tickmill has denied the bounce back and keep quoting a number (to prove them correct) that is not recognized within the legal or Banking profession. Tickmill's emails to me just inform me to be patient, After 3 weeks of trying to talk to them, I am no nearer to getting my money from them. Traders Beware that's my advice.
Hi onlyme,
Thank you for taking time to leave a review here.

As a group of companies regulated by a total of three authorities, we practice due diligence with all our paperwork.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, however as the original bank account provided was not the correct one, we had to wait until the sum was back into our account before we could process the payment again. Unfortunately, getting the funds back sometimes takes a very long time which is beyond our control.
Should the issue still be pending, please let us know so that we can further investigate.
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Tickmill with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just over 3 months now and have done sufficient number of trades in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - very easy - did it with bank transfer which appeared in my account the following day. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Tickmill).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Tickmill) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The only downside that I`ve notice with Tickmill is that they have slightly higher spreads on some pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Tickmill EA`s open less trades during that particular time (due to spread restriction on the EA`s) but then again the outcomes across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!
SG, Singapore,
Apr 5, 2018,

Commissions not paid!!!

My introducer, who is an IB, has not had his commission paid out for months. Every withdrawal is dragged till now.
South Africa,
Mar 14, 2018,

Cannot find my IB account

I was an IB of this broker until I noticed how they spike the spread to sometimes 20 times the normal value. They also gap the prices.
Now I wanted to withdraw any commissions earned as an IB but my IB account is nowhere to be found. After many efforts with their support the problem is still not resolved which means i will NEVER get the money owed to me from them.

Nov 22, 2017 - 1 Star I have tried for about a month now to resolve some issues with Tickmill that caused me to have losses, but they refuse to answer my complaints directly. They avoid direct answers and keep on trying to pin the problem on my EA. I have sent them detailed data about the fact that my EA works perfectly on other brokers and it is not the problem, but they will not admit to their devious practices, which are the following:
1. They spike their spread every now and then with sometimes up to 5 times or more the normal spread - and its NOT during news releases!
2. They manipulate the price to sometimes have large gaps.
All these manipulations causes StopLosses to be triggered unecessary as well as trades open that never should have opened.
I have compared the same situations with another broker and the same manipulations does not appear there with their spreads staying evenly during the same time period and their prices also staying stable instead of showing huge gaps.
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 24, 2018,

scamm broker and robbers

account number -2096759588,tickmill is a scammers,they cheat my money,i trade from welcome account and request to withdraw then they say my ip number use for many account,belive me it is a lie ,becouse they always try to rob your money,if you want to try,they will rob your money
Spain, Spain,
Jan 22, 2018,

Low commissions and good support

Been trading with Tickmill for about 6 months now, one of the best experiences I have had with a broker, low commissions and great support, couldn't ask for anything else, to be honest.