OctaFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 13, 2018

Join live discussion of OctaFX.com on our forum

OctaFX.com profile provided by John, May 29, 2012

Octa Markets Incorporated is a worldwide recognized forex broker. OctaFX provides forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries of the world. OctaFX uses the most up-to-date technology and knowledge to make your forex trading experience outstandingly convenient. Our top goal is the trust and satisfaction of each client's need and requirements. OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them as well as constantly develops new services and promotions.

lucaorioli,
Italy,
Dec 12, 2018,

My experience was really fast. I deposited 100€, requested and obtained deposit bonus, after one day, without any transaction, I withdraw my 100€. They processed my withdraw in few hours and doesn't apply any charge.

For me onest broker. I hadn't tried anything about their platform or trading conditions.
Loai Almoulim,
Amman, Jordan,
Nov 23, 2018,

I traded with them and I had withdrawn my profit successfully , nice broker & I will do that again
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Nov 28, 2018:
Dear Loai Almoulim,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our services and that you're happy to stay with us. Once again thank you and if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

PayEx,
Pakistan,
Nov 10, 2018,

Great Broker and Support is Awesome

Great and Trusted Broker, never had any problem. I'm with them from past 3 years and withdrawal or Deposits are on time.
Dear PayEX,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we're happy to hear you're enjoying our services for three years and we hope that you'll enjoy the years to come with us even more.

If there is anything we can do for you please, let us know,

Ahmed,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Nov 10, 2018,

OctaFX is one of the best brokers. I have been working with them for over 2 years now and have never encountered any problems with their service. Fast deposits and withdrawals, no swap charges, low spreads. I recommend them 100%.
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we truly appreciate it!
If there is anything we can do for you please, let us know.

Mbongeleni,
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 5, 2018,

Disappointed

Hi
This broker is confusing me
They said minimum deposit is $50
But when im depositing they said
Please enter a valid deposit amount(minimum deposit is$500)

WHY WHY ?
Hi Mbongeleni,

We're sorry to learn about your disappointment with our services.
Minimum deposit depends on the account type and deposit method. It seems you've opened an MT5 account which does in fact have an initial deposit requirement of 500 USD.
If you wish we can guide you through all the account types and deposit methods, so that you can find the best account and payment method to suit your needs. Contact us and we'd be happy to help.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Muhammad Hassan,
Nawabshah, Pakistan,
Nov 3, 2018,

I am trading with octafx since 2014, I find octafx a very good broker, with fast withdrawal, low spread, no sillpage, no requote,. I heard that in near future octafx will get regulation from CYSEC. That's an other bonus value added
Dear Muhammad Hassan,

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our services since 2014, we strive to provide the best trading conditions and support to our traders. Hence this feedback is truly appreciated, thank you!

If there's anything we can do for you please, let us know.

Dr_invisible,
India,
Nov 3, 2018,

Best broker in the world they understand whats the need of customer.
Easy withdraw and instant in local banks
Dear Dr_invisible,

Thank you for your kind review of our services. We're happy to hear you're enjoying trading with us. If there's anything we can do for you please, let us know.

Wisanga,
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
Oct 19, 2018,

They Was Best For Forex..It Was Good..Reliable

in 2015 when i start forex i don't know more about broker,but how ever i found one broker company with good service,it was very good as big forex company,I Still remember,i trade hardly ..they gave me.. My Withdraw Quickly..It Broker Company Was " Octafx ",I Really Like Octafx,...I Recommend Any One Trade With Them..Trust Them..
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Oct 22, 2018:
Dear Wisanga,

Thank you for your kind feedback. we're very happy you're enjoying trading with us. If there is anything we can do for you please, feel free to contact us anytime.
Once again thank you.

ruseneca,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 21, 2018,

Very bad support, average spreads, unregulated company!
I asked the support whether the spread on cTrader is all I pay and they told me that I will pay a weekend fee as well if orders remain opened for the weekend!
When I made a deposit and started trading, I noticed that the net profit/loss is higher. The column "Commission" is hidden by default! When I added it, it really showed that they take additional commission but they didn't inform me in the real chat.
This means that their support is completely useless.
Apart from this, you cannot withdraw all your funds! You can request only round sums! Therefore, some cents remain in your account which is disadvatange.

In comparison with my primary broker, OctaFX has higher spreads and lower number of trading instruments, it is not regulated, support is not trained! It provides all 3 platforms - MT4, MT5 and cTrader which is a plus for them.
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Dear ruseneca,

We verified your claim and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Consequently, we made a decision to return the commissions you paid to your account.

Regarding the commissions tab is not hidden, rather it is a default look of cTrader platform.

As for withdrawals to ensure a smooth flow of transactions, we do not allow withdrawals with decimals yet, but we are working on improving the system.
And similarly we constantly work on improving our services, therefore if you'd like to contact us and suggest ideal spreads and trading instruments we'll be happy to welcome your feedback.

Once again, we humbly apologize and we hope that this will not spoil your experience with us in the future.

Idil Ikhwan Rosdi,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Sep 9, 2018,

THE DAMN REAL BULLPOO BROKER EVER AND EVER

NEVER EVER AND EVER DARE TO USE THIS SCAM-POO BROKER! THEY ARE REAL SCAMMER! THEY REALLY HAVE SUCY MANY WAY TO SCAM YOU OUT! Let me list few for you guys;
1) Through partially close trade. YOU WILL NEVER FOUND SUCH BULLPOO WITH ANY BROKERS BY DEDUCTING ALL THE CURRENT POSITION AND REOPEN WITH THE SMALLER LOT. (You wont be informed about this poo on their website)
2) SO CALLED "NEGETIVE BALANCE PROTECTPOO" - YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BALANCE EVEN IF THERE'S STILL YOUR BALANCE AND THATS ALL EVEN SHOWING AT YOUR TRADE HISTORY BUT THE BS PART IS YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK WHAT YOURS!

P/s: Moderator please approve this review and never let anyone be another victim of theirs!
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Sep 13, 2018:
Dear Idil Ikhwan,

We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our service. Following your complaint, your trades were investigated thoroughly and we did not find any errors. What you've experienced was a stop out.

Please keep in mind that you were trading with a bonus. Consequently, once your bonus was canceled your margin level fell below 15% and your trades were closed. We are uncertain as to what partial closure you're referring to, therefore if you'd like to clarify we will be able to look into it. And again we're not sure what you're referring to mentioning Negative Balance Protection, as your account was successfully adjusted to zero.

We would also like to remind you that we reserve the right to abstain from any further communication if you continue using abusive language towards OctaFX team members.

Therefore if you have any questions you're welcome to contact us in a polite manner and we will be happy to help.

OctaFX Rep