FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

Miroslav,
Decin, Czech Republic,
Mar 10, 2015,

I have been with fxglory for about 6 - 7 months now. Customer service is splendid. deposit by Skrill is instant. Skrill withdraw is 2 hours.

Shauna,
Dublin, Ireland,
Feb 27, 2015,

Delighted with the broker,very happy with what they are doing and way they are doing.

I guess as one of the member said if you follow rules (as I do) everything will work as it suppose to be working.

Recommending long time traders, can't say much about a short ones as i haven't done it myself.

Brian,
Feb 17, 2015,

As it seems this company is growing rapidly. They are improving their conditions and their support has become 24 h. I've started trading with them 2 years ago and can notice their progress and development.

Lisa Brown,
Irwin, USA,
Feb 13, 2015,

What I like most in Fxglory is that I live in the USA and it is important to me to be in contact with them during the day. That really helps me and I feel they care about their clients. Their support is always ready to help you 24 h. a day.

Rikk Sam,
NY, USA,
Feb 2, 2015,

I traded with them in 2013. Everytime they caused a loss but almost i felt 35% of the time the SL was hunted and when I asked them why is the price different they said every broker has different prices, but I said how can it be different by 10-15 pips from other brokers.

I am asking for my account statement for 2013 and they have disabled my account and blocked everything. I am asking them for my account 16362 and they are not providing me with this info. I don;t have any docs as all my access has been restricted else I would have escalated to trades court. I have seen my trades SL being hunted at the last millisecond of the market close.
Noorul Hameed Thabish,
chennai, India,
Nov 13, 2014,

Ok broker, They don't Allow scalping, they can remove profit from your account any time. Withdrawal is processed in one day, if you follow their rules, which is no scalping, no hedging, Recommend for those who trade long term. Short term traders don't open account with them.

Utkir Fayziev,
Bukhara, Uzbekistan,
Feb 11, 2014,

This company scammers.My account number 19246. On my account was $ 376,398 dollars.Kompany blocked my account does not give me my money. This company employs thieves. Who will help me get the money I will give 50%.
John,
Feb 10, 2014,

This is a scam , they close transaction before rich the stop lose. They removed my profit as a excuse of scalping . So far I was rejected twice when i ask for the money to be transfrered to my acc.
Alessandro D'Armi,
Roma, Italy,
Jan 15, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court alec.d vs. fxglory.com | GUILTY
They are really Scam because they have disabed my account because I have made a deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!! So they stole $ 25000!!!

raiyan,
, Bangladesh,
Nov 13, 2013,

today they banned my account too.please be aware from it.fxglory is a scam....