FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

PA, USA,
Mar 30, 2020,

ROBBED

I turned $1300 into $5K, went to withdraw $2K, and that's when $3400 was wiped out of my account due to "scalping rules." Be aware, if you use this broker, you need to stay in the trade for at least 7 minutes, otherwise, your trade will be reversed due to scalping. Not at the time of the actual trade, only if you request to withdraw.

Ny, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

They are crooks

I had almost 3,000 dollars in profit, I never did scalping when I went to withdraw my money they said no and came up with a bunch of lies I had all the proofs with pictures but they did nothing but lie and lies they should be taken down ASAP.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Dec 15, 2019,

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

This broker never pays your profits done on your balance. dont waste your time. indeed I generated $300 profit and when I tried a withdrawal request this broker refused to pay me because of their existing rules; by blocking my profit and my initial fund

Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 23, 2019,

Withdrwals is the problem

Ignore the bizarre 5 star reviews. Those are the questionable ones. They start by rejecting your IDs you submit for withdrawal request. So, clearly you cannot take your money out. They gladly accept your deposits and acct opening with no proof of identity.

NJ, USA,
Nov 21, 2019,

DO NOT SCALP WITH THIS BROKER

PLEASE Do not post bad reviews because you didn't follow or know your client agreement. This doesn't help anyone.

If you open and close any trade within 7 minutes, they will NOT let you keep your profit. However, if you lose, they will keep your loss.

This broker has some really, really tough to follow rules and they suck for day traders. Use another broker if you can't hang. If you are a position trader, they seem to be pretty darn good.
Prague, Czech Republic,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very, very bad support

If you want deposit everything is ok, it's really fast. But if you want to withdraw, then it all starts! You have to verify your account (strange you don't need to verify it when depositing). To verify my address, I sent them:
- the backside of my government-issued ID with address - rejected
- utility bill for electricity - rejected
- bank statement for last month - rejected

It's all clear now: they do NOT want you to withdraw and they do EVERYTHING to keep your money!
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 6, 2019,

Another FXGlory Scam?

I opened up several GPBUSD sell orders between April and May last year 2018. The trades are still running and the account is 174,000$ in total profit @ 1.2675 (GbpUsd)

I closed one of the trades 31st of April 2019. And made a withdrawal. A week later that withdrawal is still pending. And my account was disabled. Furthermore I’ve received some weird and disturbing communication from people that say they are representing FXGlory accounting department. No title, position, real phone number or full name listed in the communications.

The disturbing communication I received from Andrew in accounting :
" FXGlory received an alert from one of the providers which indicate your request for closing a trade refers to a trade which does not exist with them. We had to obey the provider's procedure in this case and disabling account in order to have a detailed investigation on it. I am waiting for the provider's detailed report and then I will bring my investigation and provider's as well to board meeting and I will inform you about any step in this procedure for sure. "

But the trade closed down immediately at the right price and the funds went straight into the account!!!

This sounds like the exact reason they've used in the past to take clients profits. Their support/technical departement confirmed that ofc that kind of error would never escape them. Or else they would lose money as a broker. So no technical issues, yet it is being brought up to some kind of board vote??!!

Rather than waiting for the same thing to happen to me, i contacted ForexPeaceArmy and opened a scam alert immediately and left this review.

Then point blank this person that claims to be "defending my account" to board members sends a message asking me to write an email on my view on the following ...scalping, trading as third party, trading with negative balance, hedging. None of which applies to me.

Holding my account hostage, i was then told the fastest way for my account to be re-enabled is by giving my consent to remove any illegal trades it might find! It follows:
"After your confirmation, accounting team will check with liquidity provider and apply required actions if needed and then fully restore your account in next hours"

Oh my! Is it just me or does it sound like they are trying to remove my profits before enabling my account.
If the trades are illegal, then why do they need my permission?
If the trades are illegal why do they have to check with liquidity provider before closing?
What does this sound like to anyone reading?

p.s. I've never traded news events. I didn't use any of their bonuses. I've never scalped. I've never hedged with another account. I never traded during periods of low liquidity etc etc. Basically not broken any of their Terms and conditions. All i've done is just traded by entering the market when i believed a new trend started over a year ago.

Homi Mildiani (homi@fxglory.com) was the one who welcomed me to the company. Answered my questions on FXGlory dodgy reputation online. She convinced me FXGlory was reputable. That the reviews were mostly fake. She said it was just competitors and disgruntled traders who either lost their money or broke terms and conditions. She is now silent to all my entreaties and communication as this happens.
Although i haven't been stitched up yet. The current experience is still enough to leave a stinging review. Hopefully they can do better, sort this out immediately so that they can have one real customer that can say something positive about FXGlory.

Jan 3, 2019,

People only leave reviews when something goes wrong regardless whos at fault.

I normally don't leave reviews but when I saw the low rating on this site... I had to add my input as I have had a great experience with FxGlory. I trade fully auto and never had any such problems that other reviewers claim. Real money deposits and withdraws are immediate with no issue. fast execution times..... surly I'm not the exception, I believe most errors from lost funds etc. are user connected.

Russian Federation,
Nov 14, 2018,

SCAM!!!! This company stole my entire profit 2334$ account 46321 . I do not recommend anyone to trade in this broker.

Ant,
stateside, USA,
Sep 5, 2018,

Another scammy broker, go figure

All these negative reviews didn't come out of no where. And yes those clowns are so crooked they mess with your demo account so you can imagine what would happen to your "real" money. Surprised they are still around must be because they are "unregulated". Eventually those crooks will be gone.