FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

PA, USA,
Mar 30, 2020,

ROBBED

I turned $1300 into $5K, went to withdraw $2K, and that's when $3400 was wiped out of my account due to "scalping rules." Be aware, if you use this broker, you need to stay in the trade for at least 7 minutes, otherwise, your trade will be reversed due to scalping. Not at the time of the actual trade, only if you request to withdraw.

Ny, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

They are crooks

I had almost 3,000 dollars in profit, I never did scalping when I went to withdraw my money they said no and came up with a bunch of lies I had all the proofs with pictures but they did nothing but lie and lies they should be taken down ASAP.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Dec 15, 2019,

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

This broker never pays your profits done on your balance. dont waste your time. indeed I generated $300 profit and when I tried a withdrawal request this broker refused to pay me because of their existing rules; by blocking my profit and my initial fund

Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 23, 2019,

Withdrwals is the problem

Ignore the bizarre 5 star reviews. Those are the questionable ones. They start by rejecting your IDs you submit for withdrawal request. So, clearly you cannot take your money out. They gladly accept your deposits and acct opening with no proof of identity.

NJ, USA,
Nov 21, 2019,

DO NOT SCALP WITH THIS BROKER

PLEASE Do not post bad reviews because you didn't follow or know your client agreement. This doesn't help anyone.

If you open and close any trade within 7 minutes, they will NOT let you keep your profit. However, if you lose, they will keep your loss.

This broker has some really, really tough to follow rules and they suck for day traders. Use another broker if you can't hang. If you are a position trader, they seem to be pretty darn good.
Prague, Czech Republic,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very, very bad support

If you want deposit everything is ok, it's really fast. But if you want to withdraw, then it all starts! You have to verify your account (strange you don't need to verify it when depositing). To verify my address, I sent them:
- the backside of my government-issued ID with address - rejected
- utility bill for electricity - rejected
- bank statement for last month - rejected

It's all clear now: they do NOT want you to withdraw and they do EVERYTHING to keep your money!
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 6, 2019,

Another FXGlory Scam?

I opened up several GPBUSD sell orders between April and May last year 2018. The trades are still running and the account is 174,000$ in total profit @ 1.2675 (GbpUsd)

I closed one of the trades 31st of April 2019. And made a withdrawal. A week later that withdrawal is still pending. And my account was disabled. Furthermore I’ve received some weird and disturbing communication from people that say they are representing FXGlory accounting department. No title, position, real phone number or full name listed in the communications.

The disturbing communication I received from Andrew in accounting :
" FXGlory received an alert from one of the providers which indicate your request for closing a trade refers to a trade which does not exist with them. We had to obey the provider's procedure in this case and disabling account in order to have a detailed investigation on it. I am waiting for the provider's detailed report and then I will bring my investigation and provider's as well to board meeting and I will inform you about any step in this procedure for sure. "

But the trade closed down immediately at the right price and the funds went straight into the account!!!

This sounds like the exact reason they've used in the past to take clients profits. Their support/technical departement confirmed that ofc that kind of error would never escape them. Or else they would lose money as a broker. So no technical issues, yet it is being brought up to some kind of board vote??!!

Rather than waiting for the same thing to happen to me, i contacted ForexPeaceArmy and opened a scam alert immediately and left this review.

Then point blank this person that claims to be "defending my account" to board members sends a message asking me to write an email on my view on the following ...scalping, trading as third party, trading with negative balance, hedging. None of which applies to me.

Holding my account hostage, i was then told the fastest way for my account to be re-enabled is by giving my consent to remove any illegal trades it might find! It follows:
"After your confirmation, accounting team will check with liquidity provider and apply required actions if needed and then fully restore your account in next hours"

Oh my! Is it just me or does it sound like they are trying to remove my profits before enabling my account.
If the trades are illegal, then why do they need my permission?
If the trades are illegal why do they have to check with liquidity provider before closing?
What does this sound like to anyone reading?

p.s. I've never traded news events. I didn't use any of their bonuses. I've never scalped. I've never hedged with another account. I never traded during periods of low liquidity etc etc. Basically not broken any of their Terms and conditions. All i've done is just traded by entering the market when i believed a new trend started over a year ago.

Homi Mildiani (homi@fxglory.com) was the one who welcomed me to the company. Answered my questions on FXGlory dodgy reputation online. She convinced me FXGlory was reputable. That the reviews were mostly fake. She said it was just competitors and disgruntled traders who either lost their money or broke terms and conditions. She is now silent to all my entreaties and communication as this happens.
Although i haven't been stitched up yet. The current experience is still enough to leave a stinging review. Hopefully they can do better, sort this out immediately so that they can have one real customer that can say something positive about FXGlory.

Jan 3, 2019,

People only leave reviews when something goes wrong regardless whos at fault.

I normally don't leave reviews but when I saw the low rating on this site... I had to add my input as I have had a great experience with FxGlory. I trade fully auto and never had any such problems that other reviewers claim. Real money deposits and withdraws are immediate with no issue. fast execution times..... surly I'm not the exception, I believe most errors from lost funds etc. are user connected.

Russian Federation,
Nov 14, 2018,

SCAM!!!! This company stole my entire profit 2334$ account 46321 . I do not recommend anyone to trade in this broker.

Ant,
stateside, USA,
Sep 5, 2018,

Another scammy broker, go figure

All these negative reviews didn't come out of no where. And yes those clowns are so crooked they mess with your demo account so you can imagine what would happen to your "real" money. Surprised they are still around must be because they are "unregulated". Eventually those crooks will be gone.
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jun 22, 2018,

Stay away!!!

Hello, I have been a client of FXGlory for around 6 months. I did trade live for awhile but got MC. So I have just been using them for demo accounts. The other day I was running my EA on my demo account when it just stopped trading. Platform got locked up or something. I shut down and restart. When I look at the trades and balance it is all screwed up. I like have 1 billion dollars in the negative on the account. I figure something happened with that account. So I made a new demo account with $300.00 deposit. I open it up on there platform. Same thing. A billion dollars in the deposit on the negative side. I am not going to waste my time with trying to email or call them. I have been reading the previous reviews and now I know why they have a bad reputation. On there site they say scalping and hedging allowed. Maybe they did not like the EA I was using. Why should it matter if only on demo account. I am glad that did not happen on real. No warning , emails or anything from them. They just cut me off. I am a client with 6 other brokers and have not had any problems like this. Most good brokers will send you a weekly statement of your trades, even if it is on demo. Not FXGlory. Anyways, not using them anymore. I would provide screen shots, but I don't see where to attach.
Laura,
USA, USA,
Jun 7, 2018,

Don’t trade with them. I couldn’t log into my cabinet on their website, was receiving an error message that my email and password were incorrect, although it was always saved in settings and never had problems. Contacted them, they said to request a password reset. I’ve tried many times and HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY EMAIL WITH a LINK! I contacted them again, have been asked writing to their technical support, so I’ve done that. ZERO RESPONSE AND NO EMAILS FROM THEM again. They are stating that my email address is wrong. Oh, yes! I am receiving all emails but nothing from them, the place with my money. I’ve opened a claim on PayPal, since I have no access to my account & control my money. Beware and avoid those scammers!
Mar 30, 2018,

SCAM BROKER. BEWARE.

SCAM BROKER.

Today I was missing a lot of my winning trades in my trade history tab. Woke up this morning with many $1,000+ trades that went missing or were suppose to have been there. My P/L should have jumped from $34,000 to $42,000 from trades I've taken 2 days prior. Obviously price level did close above targets. This is kind of dissappointing because they honored all my withdrawals these past 2 years..now they are cheating me and it's time for me to switch brokers.
Fu*** unbelievable.
jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 14, 2018,

SCAMMER! They Cancel My Profit !!

I'm news trader. I opened BUY STOP and SELL STOP 1 minute before news release. and I get some profit from this trading style. after 2 weeks trading then I decided to withdraw my profit. but suddenly they reject my withdrawal and cancel my profitable trades from my mt4 account. but the funny thing, I have another mt4 account with same trading method ( I use the same news trading EA) with the result is LOSS, but somehow they refused to cancel my loss trades.

they said

"The profit or loss of those positions which are opened by the client is acceptable only if the positions are connected to the bank. Any trade which lasts more than 7 minutes will be connected to our providers but if it lasts less, it needs to be checked according to our providers’ reports. For more information, please follow this link: https://fxglory.com/user-agreement/"

this is the chat transcript between me & the customer service support:

"You are now chatting with Walid .M - English Support
15:56 Walid .M:
Welcome to Fxglory live chat, my name is Walid. Please mention your account number to start a conversation.

Hi Walid.

mt4 account: 47854

15:56 me:
why fxglory deducted by balance ?

15:57 me:
361 usd ?

15:57 me:
now the balance only left 80 usd

15:57 Walid .M:
Hello Aziz, please hold a moment,

15:58 Walid .M:
Due the scalping rule, some trades has been removed,

15:58 Walid .M:

15:59 me:
how come?

16:00 Walid .M:
As per the scalping rule, which is mentioned at our user agreement,

16:00 me:
if you accepted my requested trade, it means you accept it no matter the result profit or not.

16:01 me:
and why u only remove the profit. there's some trade that opened in less than 1 minute but the result is loss. why u don't cancel this trade too, sir ?

16:01 Walid .M:

16:02 me:
it's inconsistency policy. which give damage to the traders, but give money to fxglory. how come u survive with this tricky & cheat rule in the forex industry

16:02 me:
again, why u only cancel profit from scalping trades. why u don't cancel loss from scalping trades ?

16:03 Walid .M:
It is the company rule Aziz,

it's weird.

16:03 me:
it means u steal the money from your customer.

16:03 me:
I ask fxglory to give all my deposit back.

16:04 Walid .M:
All company rules mentioned at our user agreement,

16:05 me:
you can also check from my other mt4 account: 47855

16:06 me:
and can u also cancel my scalping trades on that account?

just remain the deposit.

16:06 me:
just be consisten with your own rule. come on.

Hello, sir ?

16:08 Walid .M:
No trades been removed regarding the mentioned account. no.47855,

16:08 me:
why? because it all loss trade?

16:08 me:
if profit then removed, if loss then just ignore? how come? funny..

16:09 Walid .M:
It have to be checked,

16:10 Walid .M:
Are there any other questions that I can assist you with?

16:10 me:
just check account 47855. and pls cancel all scalping trades as well like my other account?

16:10 me:
I need my deposit back

16:11 me:
i can try to find other trading style..

16:11 Walid .M:
You can order for withdrawal, and it will be processed accordingly,

16:12 me:
but first pls remove all scalping trades on that account. u cancel my USD 361 profit in account 47854 but you ignore my loss trades in account 47855 ? it's not fair, Sir..

16:13 me:
both account use same trading style. all is scalping less than 1 minute.

16:13 Walid .M:
The related department checking the all trades and act due the company rules,

16:14 me:
I will wait for that.

16:14 me:
how long the process ?

16:15 Walid .M:
Sorry sir, did you mean the time for checking the trades?

16:16 me:

16:16 Walid .M:
No exact time, related to management,

16:17 me:
funny :)"

my mt4 account after I submitted wd request, they cancel 361 usd profit:
[url=https://ibb.co/jmoLcx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/dUSrjc/Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_3_58_50_PM.png[/img][/url]

then they wiped my scalping trades:
[url=https://ibb.co/h4AGHx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/geJgjc/Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_4_07_53_PM.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://imgbb.com/]up load pictures[/url]

my advice is never trade with fxglory. They're scammer & steal your money!! stay away from them!
M.KHADIJA,
Jul 3, 2017,

BASE ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE

THIS IS MY SECOND REVIEW ,STILL THIS BROKER IS MY FAVORITE AFTER FXCM LEFT USA AND TRANSFERRED ME TO FOREX.COM ,IM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS BROKER ONLINE ,I WAS EXCITED TO TRY THEM BASE ON THEIR EXCELLENT REVIEWS ,HIGH LEVERAGE ,SPREAD AND MUCH MORE ,IM WITH FXGLORY FOR 4 MONTHS NOW ,I HAVE NO COMPLIANCE ,DEPOSIT ,WITHDRAWAL JUST BECAUSE IM LOCATED IN USA IT TAKE 2 TO 5 DAYS TO BE FULLY COMPLETED ,I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF USA ,I BELIEVE THE WITHDRAWAL TAKES EVEN LESS THAN THAT ,CUSTOMER SERVICE , LIVE OR EMAIL ARE SUPER EXCELLENT ,I WILL SUGGEST ANY ONE TO TRY THEM ,IM POSITIVE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED AS MUCH AS I AM ,PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR FIND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH FXGLORY ,BEST LUCK FOR ALL

Jun 16, 2017 - 5 Stars I FOUND THIS BROKER SITE ONLINE AND BASE ON THEIR HIGH RATING , I SAID TO MYSELF I HAVE TO GIVE A TRY ,ITS BEEN AROUND THREE MONTHS AGO THAT I OPENED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM SO FAR IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED ,I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE TRADING WITH THEM ,I CLOSED ONE ACCOUNT I HAD WITH A DIFFERENT BROKER BECAUSE Fxglory IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR ,ONLY MUST NEED TO FOLLOW THEIR RULES YOU WILL NEVER CAN MEET ANY ISSUE ,EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE , MANY WAYS FOR FAST WITHDRAW AND OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE A WELL STUDY STRATEGY THEN YOU ARE GOOD . THEY ALSO HAVE BONUS HIGH LEVERAGE ,INSTANT EXECUTION ,DEFINITELY I WILL SUGGEST ANY ONE I KNOW TO OPEN THEIR FOREX ACCOUNT WITH THEM . THANK YOU FXGLORY

Michigan , USA,
Apr 29, 2017,

FX Glory Is scam

I have long review of this company. I will start by saying DO NOT use them as your broker. I have many valid reasons which I will share now. I started trading with them in MArch 2015 about 2 years ago. I am from the USA as well. EVerything I write I am prepared to speak with any trader about via email or skype to let them know the truth about this sham operation. While you may see people on here who say "oh as long as you follow their "rules" your ok. Etc etc" To me I used these reviews as positive for Fx glory and thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I used paypal to deposit with them to the tune of over 68k over two years. I never had any issues with them when I was using their high leverage or even their withdraws of under 12k. The issues with this company revealed to me once I started to make real good money. I could sense that the company was super worried about paying out the proifts to myself. On my first big withdraw request over 50k they gave me lame weird excuses on why they couldnt do my withdraw. The first rejection started on a 65k wire transfer I wanted to do. They told me because I used paypal I needed to use paypal to withdraw.This notification happened convieniently after about a week of waiting. SO I still gave them benefit of doubt and then put in withdraw from paypal. Their policy says 24 hours for paypal withdraws but they delayed my response by over 5 businsess days again. They then reject my 2nd attempt and say that I cannot withdraw this "large" amount with Paypal. they then told me to use wire transger. I then knew this company was a scam. They do not have liquidity to pay their traders. I actually believe they are one big ponzi scheme and because they are market makers if you make money with them you will be targeted. During my process to withdraw my money they came up with this "bogus" policy in the newsroom that anyone trading with over 1:100 leverage will not be guaranteed their gold trades. LOL this news came out the same time i was trying to wthdraw from them. This alone is a bogus rule and should alert any trader with a brain to stay. It gets better.. After they denied my paypal withdraw becuase it was too large they actually went into my platform specifically and manipulated my price feed. The first day it happened they padded my trade by 5$ in order to stop me out. then they changed my spread to 100 pips on Gold. Keep in mind i traded 2 years with them with a 50 pip gold spread and never had issues. Once they knew i was making money off them they then changed it on me. There rep "nino" tells me that the risk department evaluated me and that it was normal for them to do this. They basically sabotaged my remaining trading with them so I would lose and they certainly won that battle. My friend who trades with Glory still had 50 pip spread while they targeted me. I have all the emails and chats from glory to prove everything I write about. These guys are playing with dynamite and bank on idiot traders who use too high of leverage. I hope they go under and receive justice for their crimes. Feel to contact me on FPA anytime. I want to see people avoid these guys and will help this campaign at any cost.

In addition to these guys being shady I have to comment on their made to be convienient trading rules. I noticed when I became profitable with them on Gold this is when they decieded to say that Gold was "at risk" they choose to give no reason as to why Gold was at risk other than to cover their butts on traders on who could make money off it using leverage that was over 1:100. I guarantee you that all these traders on this review who have said they have had no issues with fx glory have not made large sums of money off of them. Glory has just enough to keep their operation going but they have no liquidity. they pay you with money from other trading accounts. they do not put any of your orders through at all. i used to be positive towards this broker until they revealed to me their trump card. i would deal huge level of caution when dealing with these guys. if you have a few or "monthly withdraws from then under 5k or so they will keep their scam going but TRY to do more than 75k and see what they do. Im telling you guys they will do what they can to make sure this does not happen. I hope more victims come out from this scam broker.
Usa, USA,
Mar 1, 2017,

Scammers

Scammers . Kindly dont open account with this company. They are thief. Away from this company!!!!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Dec 14, 2016,

I Make RegularWithdarwal From FxGlory Monthly

It is laughable that some traders will eat their cakes and want to have it back.You cannot despise any rules set by your brokers.If the rules appear foolish to you then you have the right to walk away.The fact remains that as many traders that trade with respect to the user`s agreement will definitely have no troubles whatsoever.I have been trading with FxGlory since 2014 from just 3 figure equity now to 6 figure equity.I get my withdrtwal paid without delay. Now I use both NETELLER and PAYPAL. to make withdarwals. It is too unfair to violate violate user`s agreement and then move from forum to forum calling good brokers like FxGlory names. A good trader will polarise his or her trade according to the broker`s terms and conditions.

Nov 29, 2016 - 5 Stars There is nothing wrong with fxglory.com. The fact is most people won't blame themselves for failing and will blame the broker instead, which in like 95% cases has nothing to do with it. That explains why over 90% of the brokers I check have negative reviews more than positive reviews at FPA.

Regarding your review from November 29th:  You should check more brokers.  There are many brokers in the FPA's reviews with more positive reviews than negative reviews.

Regarding both reviews:  Please realize that your review should be about your experiences.  Not everyone will have the same experiences as you.  Attacking other reviewers serves no purpose.
Pat,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 26, 2016,

I have found nothing wrong with this broker what so ever.

I have been with these guys since 2012 or 2013. Withdrawals are no problem, chatting with them is no problem, and i dont get pushed out of trades like i have with other brokers. I have been with fxcm, forex.com, and fxopen. These guys dont charge deposit or withdrawal commission like fxopen(by the way my credit card company said they dont charge money for money going back into the card, so fxopen eats that money 100%), they had 1:1000 leverage when i signed up, now they have 1:3000 leverage (which i dont utilize but its nice seeing how little margin I am using, the gain becomes even more percent per investment), and they have a 50% deposit bonus, which is basically like letting you learn for free. I have withdrawan in $500-$2000 increments numerous times. Never ever a problem with these guys. BTW I dont news trade, I consider that gambling. I also dont hold trades less than 3 or 7 or whatever minutes you guys are talking about. I cant tell if some of you guys just suck and lose money and blame this broker, or if i am having extremely good luck and service with them. Im staying.

Naive,
Aug 21, 2016,

DO NOT TRADE AT FXGLORY

FX Glory is a scam. I got skinned too. False trade. I let them know. Then I could not withdrawal my funds, Rejected - insufficient funds. Tried again, they drained the account.
Sumhar555,
Chennai, India,
Jul 6, 2016,

Fxglory is a big scam . I have clear evidence to prove that. Initially they wiped out $2700 stating its was against the scalping rules. I thought maybe my fault but later the did something similar and wiped out $1000 again and said its against the policy of news trading but their was no news around the time when I opened the trading or while I closed the trades so I asked to confirm which news they where referring too its mores than 2months now I have not heard any response from them I did follow up several times but no luck.. Orders ids are 5621817;5621815;5621813. While this incident was on I like a fool continued to partner with the assuming that its a mistake which they will fix it in near future on 23rd June day prior to Brexit I opened some trades and booked good profits out of which again $2875 got wipe out, this time reasons which gave was they don't guarantee profits during news trading. but my trades where open for more than 4 to 5 hrs and I did use less than 100 leverage still and I saw those profits lying in my account till 25th jun all of sudden the profits vanished . I raised a concern but till now nobody responded to any of my queries' Isn't this proof sufficient enough to call fxglory a fake company. well for all that you know they say that they profits during news trading in violation of their policy.In forex market almost through out the day you can see various news floating in the market. so wondering how can they even apply such stupid logics especially when they don't put any news in there own web portal nor they have specified in contracts as to which news websites we should refer to.
szymon,
, Poland,
Jun 28, 2016,

*** SCAM ***
FxGlory is a scam broker. They don't allow you to make profit, if you make profit, they will delete it. I don't scalping, but they deleted my profit because of scalping. The support don't have idea about forex and what scalping exactly is.

Don't recommend, please don't waste time to open account with this SCAM COMPANY.
King,
, USA,
Jun 24, 2016,

FX GLORY IS A SCAM. THEY MAKE NO EFFORT TO CONTACT THEIR CLIENTS AND INFORM THEM ABOUT CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM. I MADE 16000K AND WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF AN "ILLEGAL SCALPING" METHOD IN WHICH WHEN I WAS TRADING THE WERE COLLECTING COMMISSION AND OR SPREAD ON ALL MY TRADES. THEY SAY THAT IT IF A TRADE DOESNT LAST LONGER THAN 7 MINS IT DOES NOT "CONNECT TO THEIR BANK" WHICH IS ABSOLUTE BULLS***.

NOONE USE THIS BROKER, THEY ARE FULL OF S*** AND THIEVES. EVERYONE STARTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY AND THEY DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY EVERYONES PROFIT!!!
Cem A.,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 22, 2016,

Fxglory is in my opinion a reliable brokerage. Their policy and rules are very transparent. At the beginning I had problems with scalping and news trading but the support team had a lot of patience with me and explained the rules in detail to me. After that was clear to me, trading became more easy for me. I also took the 50% bonus to enhance my trading level. They also offer 3000 leverage but at the moment I am afraid to use it because of the high risk. I can recommend this company really.

Ndumiso Mavuso,
JHB, South Africa,
Mar 7, 2016,

If you are looking to trade the Standard account for news forget it. Delay closing and SLIPPAGES.