FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

Eduardo Albuquerque,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Sep 1, 2013,

They provide a 3000:1 leverage with a margin call level of 50%. That gives a position only 2 pips to "breathe" before you receive a margin call. The spreads alone are sufficient for that to happen... I qualify that as a bucket shop. Oh, they also have segregated accounts, but they say they can use your money for their investiment purposes and return you a 2% per year on that.

Daniel Andras,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 20, 2015,

I opened an account with them 5 days ago. I want to say they have the best support from all the brokers. They can answer all your questions and help you with everything.

R.V.,
New Orleans, USA,
Feb 23, 2016,

Be careful with this broker. Not sure if I will get my money out of my account.

Fawaz,
Qatar, Qatar,
May 28, 2012,

To be noted: Its registered as a general trading company and not specifically as a brokerage firm. No financial market regulatory or membership

nicky,
Male, Maldives,
Dec 14, 2015,

I use their free vps and I am really glad that i chose them. I could not find other company that give me free vps

fxtrader,
, Tunisia,
Feb 25, 2016,

There are lots of scams on the forex market and I do not know whom to believe. I started trading with this broker several days ago as I saw lots of positive reviews about them. So far I have not had any problems with them. I hope I will keep on like this in future.

Jeff,
Jun 1, 2012,

Good support, user friendly and simple cabinet !

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the same location that Daniel Richardson, FxGlory's reviews representative, registered from.

Per FPA policy, the 5 star rating on this review has been changed to Zero stars.
Alessandro D'Armi,
Roma, Italy,
Jan 15, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court alec.d vs. fxglory.com | GUILTY
They are really Scam because they have disabed my account because I have made a deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!! So they stole $ 25000!!!

Sumhar555,
Chennai, India,
Jul 6, 2016,

Fxglory is a big scam . I have clear evidence to prove that. Initially they wiped out $2700 stating its was against the scalping rules. I thought maybe my fault but later the did something similar and wiped out $1000 again and said its against the policy of news trading but their was no news around the time when I opened the trading or while I closed the trades so I asked to confirm which news they where referring too its mores than 2months now I have not heard any response from them I did follow up several times but no luck.. Orders ids are 5621817;5621815;5621813. While this incident was on I like a fool continued to partner with the assuming that its a mistake which they will fix it in near future on 23rd June day prior to Brexit I opened some trades and booked good profits out of which again $2875 got wipe out, this time reasons which gave was they don't guarantee profits during news trading. but my trades where open for more than 4 to 5 hrs and I did use less than 100 leverage still and I saw those profits lying in my account till 25th jun all of sudden the profits vanished . I raised a concern but till now nobody responded to any of my queries' Isn't this proof sufficient enough to call fxglory a fake company. well for all that you know they say that they profits during news trading in violation of their policy.In forex market almost through out the day you can see various news floating in the market. so wondering how can they even apply such stupid logics especially when they don't put any news in there own web portal nor they have specified in contracts as to which news websites we should refer to.
Ant,
stateside, USA,
Sep 5, 2018,

Another scammy broker, go figure

All these negative reviews didn't come out of no where. And yes those clowns are so crooked they mess with your demo account so you can imagine what would happen to your "real" money. Surprised they are still around must be because they are "unregulated". Eventually those crooks will be gone.