BlackBoxForex.net Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Join live discussion of BlackBoxForex.net on our forum

Feb 12, 2013,

Customer service non existent almost, never replied. Disputed some of their performance/results and its been over 2 weeks, sent atleast 3 emails. VERY poor.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA,
Aug 23, 2012,

When I subscribed to the signal service I was very skeptical of results. So I made a deal with the website's staff. If after 3 months results were honest and profitable for me I would make a positive review here. Well here I am! Everything went good and I thank them for it. If you are looking for a good signal service this is the way to go.
Leland, NC , USA,
Aug 22, 2012,

Very good service. I have been a subscriber for the past 5 months and I am satisfied. Very professional (good thing since there are so many scams out there). Results are there for everyone to see. Hope things will stay good!
Pavia, Italy,
May 31, 2012,

I have been subscribed for 4 months now. Made good profit only one month was negative. Signals are sent once a day and you have stop losses and take profits for all trades. All trades as reported on the website are accurate. Very friendly team, I have a technical issue with email and they helped me out immediately. So far so good. Warning: trades are swing trades, no intraday stuff. So they last more than one day , even more than a week. If you are looking for something that closes trades during the same day then this is not for you.
Milan, Italy,
May 28, 2012,

Very good service, always received signals every business day at the promised time. Two things that matter the most to me: it is very professional (reliable signals , complete reporting, good timing, accurate, a lot of support) and also 100% honest, all trades have always been reported even when drawdowns (small, thanks God!) come.
It is something I like very much and I gained more than 1000 pips in a few months since my subcription so that was good.