CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari) Review

Updated: Oct 26, 2018
SCAM
2017-06-08:  Cysec has imposed a total of €400,000 in fines and placed other sanctions against Abdel Rahman Alimari and others involved with CommexFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Abdel Rahman Alimari is also "Omari" of Prime4x.
April 2017.  Cysec has withdrawn its license and authorization from Commex. CLICK HERE for details and to confirm.

June 2016:  CommexFx website is down.  One less scammer in business.

JUNE 2015:  Omari the Scammer may be in jail for his crimes.  READ THIS THREAD for more information or to share any information you have.
July 2015:  Cysec has extended the suspension of the license for CommexFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.
June 2015:  Cysec has suspended the license of CommexFx for 15 days.  CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

2012-04-07: This broker is just Prime4x under a new name.  Click here to read the details.

CommexFx and CommexTrade are blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  If you open an account there, we do not believe you will ever see your money again.  If you have opened an account there or had an account at Prime 4x, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your money immediately.  If there is any delay in processing your withdrawal, file a complaint with the authorities immediately.

Other websites of this company include CommexFx.eu, CommexFx.com, CommexFx.net, CommexFx.org, CommexFx.info, CommexTrade.com, CommexTrade.net, CommexTrade.org, CommexTrade.info.

IBs include TradersPulse.com

Another name for Abdel Rahman El Omari is Abdel Rahman Khedr Abdel Rahman El Amary

CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari)

Join live discussion of CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari) on our forum

Scam!

shahid,
mirpur, Pakistan,
Jun 25, 2015,

commexfx its real big scammer never gives withdraw amount scammer scammer big scammer
Joe Kruger,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 1, 2015,

I have been trying for years to get money out of them. I put a website up exposing all the evidence I gathered against them (www.commex-exposed.com), so Mr Alimari called me on 30 Jan and told me he would pay me $1000 a month until he had paid all he owed me. I took the site down and he said he transferred the money but it never arrived. He said he would check with the bank, but never got back to me.....this went on for 2 month, so website back up. I don't think he was ever intending to send me any money, just buying time until he can erase the evidence. I see that CYSEC no longer list them as "previously 'Prime Forex'" anymore. The must have paid off somebody....totally useless regulator!
Pham Thi Ngoc,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Mar 9, 2015,

I hear the rumor not good about Commex so I closed all orders and withdraw money on Dec 17th 2014 .For a long time, Commex released this amount from my MT4 account (8507495) on Jan 30 2015 but I still didn't receive money up to now. I want to say with all traders that Commex is not good broker for trading (I don’t know it is scam or not). Please be careful with Commex .
Salem Ali,
, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 3, 2014,

i am making profits with commexfx .
withdrawals takes up to 5 days.
i withdraw more than i deposit .
withdrawal can be made by (ATM) within few seconds.
very fast execustion.
perfect costumer support .
3 years i am working with commexfx ,
i will not think to change this broker or try any other .
stefanija,
, Lithuania,
Apr 26, 2013,

I opened account with commexfx.com to tried their promotion no deposit bonus $100, then my account become $1070 and I withdrew the profit $970. They send it to my Bank account within less than 1 week..My account 1005314. Best Broker!!!
Very good I think..
client prime forex,
indonesia, Indonesia,
Jan 10, 2013,

See lisence this broker in cyprus Investment Firms (cysec ) :
commexFx Ltd (ex Prime Forex Limited)
address : 249, 28th October Str, Lophitis Business Centre - Office 202, CY-3035 Limassol
Licence Number : 153/11
License Date : 18/10/2011
Registration Number : 244012
Telephone : 25 028 910
Fax : 25 028 914

they refused to claim money from client prime forex with reason new management not old management.

i lost almost 2000 usd because they could not pay my withdrawal
Rohyani,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jan 6, 2013,

I opened account with commexfx.com to tried their promotion no deposit bonus $100, then my account become $300 and I withdrew the profit $200. They send it to my Bank account within less than 1 week..My account 1004242
Very good I think..
Paul,
Poland, Poland,
Dec 13, 2012,

I am going to send money to COMMEX FX, I red they are strategic partner of MENA FX 2013 in Dubai (http://www.meforexexpo.com/), are you sure this is the same company? thank for help

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA is convinced that Abdel Rahman El Omari is the man behind the scam at Prime4x and is behind CommexFx.com, CommexTrade.com and more. Please read the FPA Scam Finding for more details.

William Cohen,
, Russian Federation,
Oct 26, 2012,

We are waiting all of victims to come together. Visit commexfx.biz for more info.
Bashar,
, Jordan,
Sep 21, 2012,

i don;t have private contact , but it is easy that i always call Mr Alomari on the contacts on the web

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA recommends that all victims of Omari's scam company, Prime4x, use the contact information at CommexFx to demand their funds be returned.

We also hope that Omari is extradited to China to face criminal charges due to his role in the death of one trader's mother.
joni,
, Indonesia,
Sep 13, 2012,

hallo mr bashar,

can you give e mail , mobile phone mr omari ?
i try to chat with live support but they dont give me the owner name's of commex fx.( secret ). besides that I try to chatting with my email when open account in prime forex but they dont give response. thank you so much to mr bashar if sharing info mr omari in commex fx.
Bashar,
Jordan, Jordan,
Sep 8, 2012,

i know the real story about what people name it "scam"
Mr AlOmari is in Cyprus and his office is open to all.
his company is regulated by Cysec , which means that he is well observed and not looking for scamming .
i work with this company commexfx for 4 months and with large amounts of money , i didn't face any problem with withdrawing .
Mr Al Omari is real professional ,

i work with this market since 2003 , now i chose to work with commexfx because it is the best broker i worked with.

P.S i didn't meet this guy or even know him before , just contacting him by email , phone , mobile and skype
he already sent me an invitation to Cyprus

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Bashar, we recommend that you read all about Omari's actions at Prime4x at the FPA. The number of traders who had their entire account balances stolen is very large. One trader desperately needed money for his mother's medical needs. Omari was informed and did nothing. That trader's mother died.

We recommend you get your money out while you can. Omari doesn't care about you. He just wants a good review from you and will be happy to steal your money later.