MahiFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 2, 2018
March 2018:  MahiFX.com has asked the FPA to warn readers about a clone site.

Mahi-FX.com is an illegal copy of MahiFX.com.

MahiFX is a forex broker. Mahi FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. MahiFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

MahiFX.com

Join live discussion of MahiFX.com on our forum

MahiFX.com profile provided by Michele McDermott-Fox, Sep 30, 2013

MahiFX + MT4 - the tightest spreads in the market using the world's most popular trading platform.

MahiFX brings ‘big bank’ FX trading technology to the retail market. Operating as a market maker MahiFX provides FX traders with access to the same tight spreads and cutting edge technology as institutional traders. Prices are tradeable – there are no ‘from’ prices, hidden costs, slippage, re-quotes or minimum trade sizes.

Your choice of platform

Our proprietary platform has a wealth of features, which are the result of our collective experience in trading together with direct feedback from clients. The platform is fully customisable to your level of trading. We also offer the popular platform MT4 for those of you who would rather use a platform you are already familiar with.Developed by a team of ex-interbank traders, analysts, statisticians and developers, MahiFX is headed by David Cooney, former global co-head of currency options and e-FX trading at Barclays Capital and responsible for the award winning e-commerce platform BARX and Susan Cooney, former head of electronic FX institutional sales in Europe for Barclays Capital.

MahiFX global operations are headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand with offices in London, UK. The company has dedicated development and support teams in both locations for 24 hour service. MahiFX is regulated by The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.

Sign up for a free practice account at https://mahifx.com/register/demo/

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.

Jonathon Roberts,
Christchurch, New Zealand,
Oct 24, 2017,

Fast customer support

I've used MahiFX's platform for several months now and I was surprised to read some of the reviews on this page. I would definitely recommend using them. They offer impressively tight spreads, an intuitive platform, and when I was unsure of a particular, they responded to my email within a couple of hours and were very polite and helpful. All in all, a good, trustworthy broker.
Himano,
Morocco, Morocco,
Oct 24, 2017,

Tight spread helps a lot

Hi.
I'm rating MahiFX five stars simply because you need to feel good with your broker.

I came to MahiFX for it's tight spreads and the first day I was really surprised: i tried scalping at 11h30 MIN gtm and I was already in profit several times with USD-JPY and EURO-USD;

So I told myself: what?!!!!! I'm not accustomed not being a victim!

I wanna feel myself a hero going for years trough hellish hardship to tell my grandsons after twenty or thirty years that Forex was really impossible to me and I loosed tons of money before winning some valuable pennies.

Unfortunately, if you use Heiken ashi and begin scalping on Mahifx, you gonna lose your statute of victim that you acquired with other big brokers with their thick spreads.

It's too sweet to be a victim and make others feel pity toward you and being hugged for that. You have no more here such opportunity.
If you can't sometimes close a position with a simple click, just use the right mouse button and click on the menu: close order!

I also tried pending orders with this broker and noticing that I become better and better at it in less than two weeks, I told myself: what the ***!! Why life is becoming so easy to me? How I gonna feel myself like a hero if there is no hardship with this broker?

What an empty and boring life waiting for me, if trading continues to be to me this easy?

No, I'm not considering suicide, but it's really annoying to realize that, with this broker, destiny loses it's meaning and success becomes at hand if you look for the easiest ways to make money.

Yes, I know that some of you gonna say this and that, but my advice to you is to cut your losses quickly and get out of any position at any moment, because with this broker's tight spread, you still have the possibility to come back and make profit, as if nothing happened. Don't be greedy, this is not paradise. But I see profit is always possible using heiken ashi with MahiFx.
stan,
B.C., Canada,
Nov 24, 2016,

MahiFX sucks

- good broker if you enjoy invalid prices, invalid prices, invalid prices, requotes, oh, now my market order went through!
- sometimes when the close trade button is pressed nothing happens. and sometimes the order window will pop up.
- very good at stop hunting to the exact tick.
- no trailing stop feature, so they really do not want you to make money.
- confusing website.
- when funding by credit card, your card is charged $5 because they are listed under casinos, lottery tickets, etc.
- and worst of all, super high margin...$10.00 for .01 usdjpy, $12.46 for gbpusd!
Nico,
, South Africa,
Mar 2, 2015,

I did the exact same trade on 4 different firms' MT4 platforms. On 3 I made a 14 pip profit and on MahiFX was spiked out wiht a loss of 12 pips. What a disappointment, I was expecting so much more from this firm and well that's what I got. Take note, those who warn against market makers are maybe right.
Peter,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Oct 14, 2014,

A really slick platform with incredibly tight spreads. Of all the brokers I have used in the past, MahiFX is by far the best, with an excellent support team. I would definitely recommend giving them a go.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating removed. This review came from the same location an employee of MahiFx contacted the FPA from.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Reply by Michele McDermott-Fox submitted Dec 5, 2014:
We have no knowledge of a Peter from Manchester working at MahiFX and being such a fan of our platform, but we did have a rather over-enthusiastic and misguided marketing intern who is no longer with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We really are very sorry about this as it does not align at all with the company?s ethos or ethics.
Faizal,
, Malaysia,
Mar 25, 2013,

After trading for 9 months with them, finally I found a broker that suit with my style.Good in terms of Deposit and Withdrawal.There is slippage on execution but accepted because they are MM, No stop Loss hunting so far which is nice not like other MM brokers.What I like most is their spread which is one of the lowest I ever traded.TQ mahifx and keep up the good work in the future.
Reply by Michele McDermott-Fox submitted Sep 30, 2013:
Faizal thank you for taking the time to leave this review of your trading experience with MahiFX. We now also offer MT4.