Quantts.com Review

Updated: Sep 10, 2018

Join live discussion of Quantts.com on our forum

Quantts.com profile provided by Michael Zoet, Mar 17, 2013

Quantts Managed Forex Account trades Spot FX on the international currency markets, based on numerical techniques. We profit from small term movements of the major currencies. Our aim is to achieve a net 40 % return for our customers. Your money is secure at Swiss Dukascopy Bank. You can stop anytime you want and you are obliged to set your own equity protection limit.  You remain in control over your account 24/7.

Quantts trades based on proprietary quantitative models, which means we are able to apply a level of probability to certain market moves. We are not trying to capture every market move. The aims of models are simply to improve the odds and provide a system for filtering out the majority of false signals that are received. Of course, we still encounter losing trades, but we fully expect a market beating positive return over the course of a year.

Our maximum leverage applies is 14:1, whereby the average is about 6:1.

We dont go for the home-run. We are looking for a very decent and achievable return plus capital preservation.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Michael Zoet, owner at Quantts.

Diederik,
Mar 26, 2013,

I am happy with my managed account with Quantts. They know what they are doing, and leverage only modestly.

Now they made money six months in a row. I check the account every day but its actually not necessary because all goes well.

Highly recommended!
Jan,
Mar 20, 2013,

Very nice guys, short lines, always polite and honest. Mails are answered within a few hours. Not that I have to ask that much. The product works perfect, I see what they are doing every day. Last but not least: they make money too!
DR Asset Planning,
, Brazil,
Mar 19, 2013,

We can strongly recommend Quantts for forex trading. We trust the highly experienced staff with our clients.
J.D. Oortwijn,
The Hague, Netherlands,
Mar 18, 2013,

Really Excellent !

5 out of 5 rating as far as I am concerned.

I have been trading with Quantts for some time now and I consider it to be a low risk trader, and consistently performing.
The team is very responsive and helpful and I recommend them highly!

C.A. Beekman,
Mar 17, 2013,

Quantts has made me money over the past time. Good return, and that is very good.
I have seen other managed accounts that only lost me money. Some leverage 100:1 or so but they dont.
There are a few things important to me. No big swings in P&L and secured capital. This is offered by them.
If I read other comments about other managed account I am surprised by the number of scams but this cannot be a scam because the money is on my own account.