RebateArmy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 29, 2015

Join live discussion of RebateArmy.com on our forum

Kent, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2012,

Rebates have been paid on time every month. These guys really give great customer service.
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Aug 10, 2012,

I've now received two payments from Rebate Army and have to say I'm very impressed with their service. Excellent live chat facility.

Kent, United Kingdom,
Jul 21, 2012,

Great service great rebates always paid on time
Jun 27, 2012,

I recently discovered Rebate Army, I have to say I have been very happy with their fast customer service, they go the extra mile to assist.
Doncaster, United Kingdom,
Jun 15, 2012,

In my personal opinion, this is a great and trustworthy company. Payments are recieved quickly and automatically. Very genuine, i would highly recommend Rebate Army.
wales, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2012,

I have been using Rebate Army for almost four months with my Instaforex account, when registering with them I didn't expect them to be that efficient, but money is received regularly and on time as promised. 5 stars for me
Philippines, Philippines,
May 9, 2012,

I’ve been using this rebate service on two brokers for almost a month now, and I disagree with the person below, coz I just got paid and other traders I know personally got paid before me. I really appreciate their service and I think the people at rebate army are decent and cool, in forex any income let it be profit or rebate is considered good.
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Apr 20, 2012,

WARNING: The FPA has solid evidence that "John Harris" is not telling the truth. We recommend disregarding his statements regarding RebateArmy and HotForex.

The 1 star rating on this review has been removed.

This review came from the offices of Samir Beool.

Rebate website, operating illegally from Cyprus, Scam , they do not pay the clients any rebates.