FXTechStrategy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 20, 2018

Join live discussion of FXTechStrategy.com on our forum

FXTechStrategy.com profile provided by FXTechstrategy Team, Feb 10, 2016

Get powerful analysis and trade ideas to help you spot profitable trades so you can improve your trading results

Tap into 6+ years of exceptional forex technical research expertise. Make easy and painless trading decisions with super simple daily analysis and trade ideas. Enter trades at the best price levels with sell or buy trade ideas, stop losses and price targets.

FXTechstrategy won Best Technical Analysis (forex best awards) by fxstreet in 2011. And was a finalist at Star Awards by traderplanet in 2011 & 2012.

Do you find it tedious and challenging to analyze currencies each time you prepare to trade?

We can help.

How our daily analysis and trade ideas help you make better, profitable trades:

• Save time by having your daily analysis done for you by experts every single day

• Get powerful buy or sell trade ideas with stop losses, price targets to help you trade better and profitably

• Integrate our analysis and trade ideas into your existing strategy to improve your trading results

cape town, South Africa,
Apr 4, 2016,

I started with then since last week. to be honest they are not bad but nothing spectacular or amazing. the targets are big so far the performance has been low key and i have not seen their true value. My subscription ends on the last day of April. I will only give my rating then. So far all losses nothing hit TP on the trades that I captured.
perth, Australia,
Sep 12, 2015,

Rarely do I give feedback. but this company is on the money. Firstly they offered quite some time ago the signals and they actually followed through. As a clumsy desperate trader, this was most helpful.
They continued their generous offer reliably without fail from then on. Never did they use aggressive methods nor incessant lengthy offers with etc. instead i received some interesting educational lectures and trade ideas regularly.
This company run by Mr. Isah ‘honoured’ their agreement to the full, which I found delightful and appreciate . Worth a try!
, Singapore,
Mar 11, 2015,

Subscribed to their starter pack and started receiving signals and reviews. I traded ALL their signals. In about 5 trading days and about 22 signals (including those with different TPs on the same pair), Only 2 have hit TP. However, to be fair to them, it may be coincidence and I may be jumping the gun. Nevertheless, I have cancelled the subscription.