Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 30, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

Calgary, Canada,
Nov 9, 2021,

Incompetent

I have been trying to open a live account with Global Prime. It has come recommended by someone I trust. I have one question that I want answered before I do so. I have asked it three times and it has been ignored or talked around. It makes me question the integrity of the company when they are unwilling to answer questions. It also makes me question whether they care much about the reputation of the company. It also makes me rather impatient when this takes days and days to accomplish. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with this kind of nonsense with more than one broker. Sitting in chat boxes or waiting days for "copy and paste" emails to be returned is no longer working for me.

Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 8, 2021,

Too good to be true!

I am truly impressed with this broker. They do excel in in all aspects comparing with other brokers (or any service providers in general). I tried 4 other brokers.

To be specific Here is what I like:
1- Amazing support - Immediate response, patience, Enough authority to make quick resolutions.
2- Excellent toolkit: In addition to MT4 platform. They also are connected with Trading view which is a great plus. But not only that, They have the TV account linked with Trading Evolution software which is really a great tool and will soon overtake Metatrader
3- I did a through comparison of spreads and swaps with another popular Australian broker. They won all the time

One thing that can be improved is the educational part in their client portal

Overall, I am very satisfied with their services. I would definitely recommend to all.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2021,

Just perfect support, great spreads and friendly people

If I could give 10 stars I would!
Quick and easy to open a live account, fantastic support and great spreads to boot!
I've traded previously some years ago but I regard myself as fairly new to live trading. I needed support on a few issues and I have to say these guys are good, so friendly, and so quick to respond, I feel 'safe' trading my real money with Global Prime. They are completely transparent and provided clear answers to my questions, they advised me without bias, they couldn't do enough for me. Friendly, helpful, quick and patient. Their platform so far has given me quick execution via MT4 and their commissions suit my method of trading, I prefer great spreads and pay a small commission. But my main requirement was dealing with real people and having quick support when I need it. I'm sure there are many great brokers out there but trust me you won't go wrong with Global. I'm very happy, try them yourself and find out :-)

quebec, Canada,
Oct 31, 2021,

Good fast Customer service

Hi, i try a couples of brookers and globalprime is the best brooker i fund. everytime i had a question.. the anwser quickly and fix my probleme easy! also make a lot of deposit and withdraw and never have a probleme with that. i recommand globalprime thank you :)
Skopje, North Macedonia,
Oct 31, 2021,

Good broker with very high wire transfer withdrawal fees

I had a good experience trading with GlobalPrime, but I decided to move to another broker only because bank wire withdrawal fees are absurdly high, 68 EUR per withdrawal to be exact.
I made two withdrawals, I was charged 68 EUR for each one (136 EUR for both withdrawals), and I received the money in less than 8 hours.

I contacted GP support regarding the high withdrawal fees that I was charged, and the support agent told me that these fees are charged by the bank and Global Prime don't have control over that.

I am using another brokers and non of them charged me any withdrawal fee for bank wire to the same bank account.

I would suggest GlobalPrime to investigate why bank wire fees are that high (68 EUR per withdrawal).

If bank wire withdrawal fees are removed as on another brokers, I would be happy to switch back to Global Prime.
Bengaluru, India,
Oct 29, 2021,

Excellent Broker

I take this opportunity to write my review about GP. Excellent and Fantastic. Fastest execution, fastest support ....but yes not tried withdrawing funds, but as far as other things are concerned, nothing can match. My long haul of a good and honest broker comes to an end here.

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 17, 2021,

Looks like a market maker, not an ECN

I opened a Demo account and place n order on GPBNSD, On October 13th there was a huge candle which I did not see it in other two platform that I had and eventually, t hit my take profit, but it was not triggered, however, few days later eventually the price did hit my target. This sort of the activity you can see only with a Market Maker, not an ECN Broker, so I wonder how this happened. I will monitor more and provide an up-date.

Hi Farhad,

Limit orders would not be triggered over the daily 3 minute trading break at rollover. MT4 only shows the bid price and the bid price may have hit your Take Profit but the ask price would have to hit it to trigger. These are some examples of what may have happened. Please contact us if you'd like your trade reviewed.

Jeremy
darencree,
Poneyland, Switzerland,
Oct 14, 2021,

Best Broker and even better customer service

I'm a beginner in trading. I searched a LOT of brokers, tested a lot too. Not one, and I mean not one came close to how good Global Prime is.

Spreads are as tight as my will to live, so that's awesome.
Leverage is veeeery good and acceptable -> up to 1:200.
And hands down to an incredible customer service, every little query I have is answered in seconds or minutes, and the "problem" is gone. They're magic. (And they are cool too so that's a plus in my book).

Anyway, even if I'm a beginner, it doesn't take long to realise how good a broker global prime is. Period.

Reply by jemook submitted Oct 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for this fantastic review :)
Ontario, Canada,
Sep 29, 2021,

Best forex broker hands down

Been with them for years. They are the best hands down and I have been with tons of brokers. Never had any problems. Great execution's. Almost instant deposits and withdrawals. I have made good money with them and ZERO problems.
Reply by jemook submitted Oct 26, 2021:
Cheers for the many years of service! Great to be working with you
Bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 9, 2021,

Good To trade and best Support with Global Prime

I searched for a reliable broker and I think I made the right choice here.
Globabl Prime give you ECN Account that tighten spread. they have more financial insturment for you. I used to trade at Futures Broker for company account. Now I trade for my fund. global prime work like a Futures Broker. that you know it professional.

I said to thank,you so much to every Global Prime staff to support everything that i confused.

I think, They are Top Tier CFD Broker.

Ton