Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 30, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

pierre-olivier,
nova scotia, Canada,
Sep 8, 2021,

Best compagny !

Best spread, best service, best commission ! They answer to all my question however irrelevant they are to their business !
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 6, 2021,

Good speed and spreads. Help center is amazing!

I open account 1 weeks ago, and im realy like this company!
Trading is very good!! I use it TradingView platform for make orders. Today i testit about 20 trade with a small amount, and im very satisfied his speed and speads!!!
They also help me any time to setting my account, the chat is very friendy and smart!
They do it all order imediaty!

Regards, Norbert
Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 6, 2021,

Just started with them

They have an amazing platform and could also connect thru TradingView! The spreads are extremely low which is perfect! Amazing customer supports/service! Will update this review in the future.

Rhys,
Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2021,

Out of all the brokers i have been too. this one is the best personally

Majority of brokers have next to 0 support. This one however is different. Actual people no robots to be seen. They actually have answers and get issues solved or questions answered extremely quickly. verifying account is fast, smooth. payments are secure fast as well as user friendly User Interface. Support of a tradingview account too. which is a big plus in my opinion. Overall i cannot find or think of a better broker after using global prime which is now my main broker.. Highly recommend.

Bahia, Brazil,
Aug 20, 2021,

Very good service. Good platforms.

I've already asked support for help at least 8 times and I've been very well attended.

Deposits and withdrawals are fast. I really enjoyed the experience, very different from other Forex brokers

Dumai, Indonesia,
Aug 20, 2021,

THE 1 BROKER WIT SUPER TIGHT SPREAD EVER

I'm so SATISFIED with this broker..for me,,this THE BEST BROKER IN THE WORLD
FAST RESPOND IN LIVE CHAT
0 SPREAD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMMISION (THIS THE BEST PART)!!!!!!!!
I'M GONNA STICK TRADE WITH GLOBAL PRIME
I BEEN TRIED SO MANY BROKER..I FOUND THIS THE BEST
OVERALL I'M GONNA GIVE SCORE 100 OUT OF 10

Prabhu,
Doha, Qatar,
Aug 16, 2021,

Ease of trade and quality service

Have to say that the TraderEvolution and the connect with TradingView is great.
And most of all, the support team is absolutely tops. They all go out of the way in helping the customers.

Keep up the good job

Quebec, Canada,
Aug 13, 2021,

By far the best broker I've worked with.

Trader Evolution is a masterpiece of a trading platform. It works extremely well and is extremely user friendly. For my particular style, it makes position and portfolio management easier by orders of magnitude compared to "the old trusty platform" everyone knows.

Past that, execution is extremely fast, no lag whatsoever, it's actually striking to see it happen if you're used to some input lag from other brokers.

Lastly, the support staff is incredible. I've never had to wait more than 2 seconds to get an answer, and everyone I've spoken to has answers at the tip of their fingers, they know exactly what to do and how to do it in no time.

Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Calgary, Canada,
Aug 5, 2021,

Global Prime

I have seen the error in my ways and Global Prime deserves an update in my review. I was a new trader and originally felt global prime didn’t treat me right but I was wrong. As I’ve learned brokers can’t be trusted lol but if there was one I could trust it would be global prime! They actually care and my conversation with the president would speak to that. He actually took the time to try and help me understand what I did wrong and how I could fix it in the future. No other broker will do that trust me!! I’m happy to have come back to prime and happy I can trust who I’m working with!

Jun 22, 2021 - 1 Star It’s unfortunate I need to write this review but I feel other traders should know it would not be my recommendation to use global prime as they lack in integrity. They try to cover it up with good customer service but I don’t believe they care about their clients and as a result I will be closing my account with them after only a few weeks.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 23, 2021,

Amazing platform, no problems at all and great live support always.

Been using GP live account for 6 months and haven't had any problems at all. From start to finish I had amazing support that always could answer my questions and help me throughout the process. Currently trading GBP/JPY and XAU/USD, quick executions and never had any problems with my positions.