Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

Romy,
British Columbia, Canada,
May 26, 2022,

Great Platform and Customer Service

I have been with Global prime for 3 years and that has not changed. Great platform as well with competitive spreads.
The team has a unique and personal approach to customer service. I am always confident that any issue that may come up will be handled quickly and as efficiently as possible. Thanks GP!

Ryoma,
Tokyo, Japan,
May 24, 2022,

Excellent Broker!!

I've been using Global Prime for about 4 months and I've been loving it!! I personally like to trade on Tradingview, so I really like that I can trade on Tradingview with Global Prime. Low spreads, great and quick customer service, good leverage, what else can I ask? Highly recommended!!
Global Primeを使い始めて4ヶ月になりますが、とても良いですね。FX始めて1年半色々なブローカーを試しましたが、個人的には一番好きです。Tradingviewでトレードできること、レバレッジも100倍まである、スプレッドは低い、カスタマーサービスは速くて丁寧、言うことなしですね!日本のクレジットカードだとドル建てのアカウントは使えないみたいですが、連絡すると円建てのアカウントを開いてくれます。とにかくオススメです!
Multan, Pakistan,
May 5, 2022,

First 10 withdrawals

My 2nd review ,after one month of use of globalprime. I did almost 10+ withdrawals , biggest one being 2600$ almost , although it was not profit but was deposited by me to protect my Open position, but 9 other withdrawals were profit. I didn't encounter any problem in any way with these lovely people.. I do hope they continue to serve in this way.

Apr 7, 2022 - 5 Stars I received first withdrawal today. Support is the best. No other broker offers such friendly support. I have some problem with swaps as they don't offer Islamic account due to being pure ECN. I do hope I will go for years and years with GP.
Sven,
Europe, Sweden,
May 5, 2022,

Nice trading experience and top class support

I have been trading with Global Prime for some years now and my experience is very good trade execution and top class support.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 29, 2022,

Honest and They are not against us!

I've been trading for more than 5 years but never found a honest broker like GP. I wish I had found them much earlier! fast execution speed, low spread, and trade receipts (I guarantee you wont find this anywhere else) are things that show you they are not against your trades and your trades are really sent to the market! the customer support is also responsive and will answer anything you ask even the dumbest ones. Sometimes, they can make a joke too which makes me feel like talking to my family. I recommend GP to anyone who is serious about trading, you have to try by yourself and you will get what I'm telling you here. Thank you GP!
Montreal, Canada,
Apr 25, 2022,

Simply the greatest broker of all time

For 5 years that I trade, I was looking for a broker who could offer me the possibility of putting me in direct contact with the markets without being the counterparty, to have low spreads, and fast executions on the markets. Well, that broker is GlobalPrime. it is simply perfect for all trading styles, from scalper to swing trader. Everyone will find his account.
In addition, customer service is responsive and actively responds to our concerns.
So I recommend it 1000%. for all those who are still hesitating, go for it, you won't regret it.
Mcneil,
Quebec, Canada,
Mar 31, 2022,

I made my first withdrawal with Global prime forex via Bank wire Transfer and I am so happy because the withdrawal is so fast it take only one Day. And it reflected in my bank Account I'm so Inspired to do more trading so that soon I can withdraw Again.
Thank you so much Global Prime for the great service you made to your client.
Thank you also to Jeremy who always Inspired Traders to be positive and profitable.
God bless us all.

M, Mexico,
Mar 30, 2022,

Great support team

I requested a withdrawal last month which was taking longer than usual, and since the first contact with them they were very supportive and thorough until I got the money back.

In the end, it turned out to be the bank's fault.

Mar 2, 2022 - 1 Star It has been more 19 days since I requested a withdrawal via card, max time to get the money back in my card was 10 days.

They say i should talk to my bank and gave me ARN codes, but my bank says there are no deposits in transit.

I began trading with them since they're supposed to be an a-book broker with no conflict of interest with the client, but it took 1 day to get a withdrawal with FBS.

I can't believe this is happening, specially since they have 4.74 rating on FPA.

STAY AWAY!!
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 28, 2022,

All resolved - Thanks GP!

Posted the previous review in haste. Turns out it was all just a miscommunication.

The email I received from GP said that I had to "close all positions as they could no longer server me as a client" - but their management clarified that this timeframe for ending the service is not immediate and may be long into the future. In the meantime, GP is happy to keep me on as a client, so I'm happy :)

Apparently, it stems from some legal suit of an unrelated firm with Ontario, making Ontario a high-risk venture for brokers.

As the saying goes, "it's not the mistakes you make, but how you resolve them that matters" and GP did an excellent job of resolving this.

5 stars and A+ !!!

Mar 26, 2022 - 1 Star I have been using a Global Prime Live Account for over 5 years - since they were a small, unknown broker. In this time I have had a mostly positive experience with them and have contributed on their Discord forums, etc. Was even interviewed about my trading Algo and methodology to create content for their YouTube channel.

Recently, they emailed me to inform that I should "wind down all my trades and close my account", since they cannot serve clients in Ontario, Canada.

They apparently stopped taking applications from Ontario many years ago (after I applied), but were happy to take my commissions and my contributions to their growth this whole time without letting me know that one day my account would be axed.

I feel so used and swindled. You have been warned.

Jan 4, 2019 - 5 Stars Was with Questrade for 2 years (because I had other investments with them, so it was easy to get MT4 setup). They shut down their MT4 support in mid-2017 so I did quite extensive research before settling on Global Prime (GP).

I was immediately struck by how much more tick data came through - almost instantaneous updates of market conditions. I also liked the structure of low-spreads + a commission instead of the fees bundled into the spreads like most brokers do. Way more transparency that way.

I also liked the funding method (through NAB I believe) which allows me to fund with a credit card.

The icing on the cake was this past week with the JPY "flash-crash". GP stayed open the whole time and I was able to trade around the event. I read horror stories of users with other brokers being locked out of their accounts, etc. It seemed that all of my stops were also honored with minimal slippage - fantastic! Lastly, although I came out ahead after the crash, there was a period where my account was in negative balance and GP did not force close my trades - unlike other brokers.

So after a year+ with GP, I would say I am thoroughly pleased.

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 24, 2019 Hi afeudale,

Glad you are enjoying your time with us and a huge thanks for leaving a review for us. I can't believe it's already been a year since you opened an account with us - the time has flown. Looking forward to many more happy years together.

Cheers
Jeremy
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 23, 2022,

Spread - Speed - Commision - Customer Support - Honest

When we trade, we want about :

1. Spread
2. Speed
3. Commision
4. Customer Support
5. Type Of Broker (A BOOK or B BOOK)

I found good thing here in Global Prime.

Timisoara, Romania,
Mar 8, 2022,

AFAIK this is the best available broker for retail traders

I recently performed a withdrawal, which has been processed in such an easy and speedy way which remembered me to leave a review here.

I noticed after this withdrawal that starting with live account opening with them until now, I didn't have a single day thinking about broker issues. I just focused on my trading activity, I almost forgot that there is a broker which process my orders. No glitches, no worries, no nothing. I think this is the best sign of a good broker: forgetting that you work with them ... :)

What I liked the most:
- no difference between demo and live in terms of quotes, tick speed, trap levels, spikes;
- very fluent liquidity;
- instant order execution;
- availability of a usable TradingView account;
- availability of a Discord channel where you can contact directly the Big Boss ( or some other people that you need from them ) - very smooth and to the object support information and support activity;
- very smooth deposit/withdrawal;

About the leverage 1:100 - it's more than enough to become rich-to-the-sky if you know what you're doing. I even managed to double on a daily basis the demo account using this leverage in contest conditions ( I mean using a higher risk than what I would use in live conditions ). Well, I didn't keep this pace for many days, but this is another story .... :) On short, I consider 1:100 a very decent leverage.

What I would like to see from them ? Only to maintain the current conditions in the difficult times that we live now ....

Hyderabad, India,
Mar 3, 2022,

Transparent Broker

I have recently opened account with Globalprime and so far so good. what really interesting about this broker is they provide trade receipts of clients trades with LP and also the good reviews in FPA.. hope Globalprime does continue the same services for ever without getting greedy any time in future.. i really appreciate the services offered by global prime.. Well Done.

AKL, New Zealand,
Mar 1, 2022,

Awesome To Trade With, Customer Service

In general Global Prime have been awesome to trade with. Been with them for 2years now, absolutely no issues and I can trade via T.V as well, cant be any more happier. I dont withdrawal heavy amounts but it works, which all that matters in the long run.

Had a solid chat with Rej from GP. Awesome help, real relaxed, knowledge was on point. There was no ounce of mis-understanding, just pure and honest support. Had a good laugh about my mistakes which isnt surprising lol

Overall awesome broker, awesome customer service.

Bangalore, India,
Feb 25, 2022,

Genuine and Best in class !

Global prime is one of the best platform in its kind .... iam really happy n glad to be a part of this platform ... this platform has always provided best service in all aspects .. using this from a while and iam really happy and satisfied.. i dont need any other platform now ..like i used to ise multiple platforms and brokers to meet my expectations ...but GP has everything what one professional / beginner trader wants.... Thank u Globalprime and its team for keeping its clients always happy .... will update more experience here in coming days ... Gp Is Professional and best in class ...
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2022,

Pros n Cons

Views are my own, you may disagree with me.
Pros:
Instant withdrawal
Superb support(5 star)
Pin point execution
0 spread.
linked with TradingView (love it)

Cons:
No crypto deposit ( I think differ from country to country)
Offer low leverage 1:100 or 1:200 leverage ( only good for newbie)