Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

Romy,
British Columbia, Canada,
May 26, 2022,

Great Platform and Customer Service

I have been with Global prime for 3 years and that has not changed. Great platform as well with competitive spreads.
The team has a unique and personal approach to customer service. I am always confident that any issue that may come up will be handled quickly and as efficiently as possible. Thanks GP!

Ryoma,
Tokyo, Japan,
May 24, 2022,

Excellent Broker!!

I've been using Global Prime for about 4 months and I've been loving it!! I personally like to trade on Tradingview, so I really like that I can trade on Tradingview with Global Prime. Low spreads, great and quick customer service, good leverage, what else can I ask? Highly recommended!!
Global Primeを使い始めて4ヶ月になりますが、とても良いですね。FX始めて1年半色々なブローカーを試しましたが、個人的には一番好きです。Tradingviewでトレードできること、レバレッジも100倍まである、スプレッドは低い、カスタマーサービスは速くて丁寧、言うことなしですね!日本のクレジットカードだとドル建てのアカウントは使えないみたいですが、連絡すると円建てのアカウントを開いてくれます。とにかくオススメです!
Multan, Pakistan,
May 5, 2022,

First 10 withdrawals

My 2nd review ,after one month of use of globalprime. I did almost 10+ withdrawals , biggest one being 2600$ almost , although it was not profit but was deposited by me to protect my Open position, but 9 other withdrawals were profit. I didn't encounter any problem in any way with these lovely people.. I do hope they continue to serve in this way.

Apr 7, 2022 - 5 Stars I received first withdrawal today. Support is the best. No other broker offers such friendly support. I have some problem with swaps as they don't offer Islamic account due to being pure ECN. I do hope I will go for years and years with GP.
Sven,
Europe, Sweden,
May 5, 2022,

Nice trading experience and top class support

I have been trading with Global Prime for some years now and my experience is very good trade execution and top class support.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 29, 2022,

Honest and They are not against us!

I've been trading for more than 5 years but never found a honest broker like GP. I wish I had found them much earlier! fast execution speed, low spread, and trade receipts (I guarantee you wont find this anywhere else) are things that show you they are not against your trades and your trades are really sent to the market! the customer support is also responsive and will answer anything you ask even the dumbest ones. Sometimes, they can make a joke too which makes me feel like talking to my family. I recommend GP to anyone who is serious about trading, you have to try by yourself and you will get what I'm telling you here. Thank you GP!