Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

Romy,
British Columbia, Canada,
May 26, 2022,

Great Platform and Customer Service

I have been with Global prime for 3 years and that has not changed. Great platform as well with competitive spreads.
The team has a unique and personal approach to customer service. I am always confident that any issue that may come up will be handled quickly and as efficiently as possible. Thanks GP!

Ryoma,
Tokyo, Japan,
May 24, 2022,

Excellent Broker!!

I've been using Global Prime for about 4 months and I've been loving it!! I personally like to trade on Tradingview, so I really like that I can trade on Tradingview with Global Prime. Low spreads, great and quick customer service, good leverage, what else can I ask? Highly recommended!!
Global Primeを使い始めて4ヶ月になりますが、とても良いですね。FX始めて1年半色々なブローカーを試しましたが、個人的には一番好きです。Tradingviewでトレードできること、レバレッジも100倍まである、スプレッドは低い、カスタマーサービスは速くて丁寧、言うことなしですね!日本のクレジットカードだとドル建てのアカウントは使えないみたいですが、連絡すると円建てのアカウントを開いてくれます。とにかくオススメです!
Multan, Pakistan,
May 5, 2022,

First 10 withdrawals

My 2nd review ,after one month of use of globalprime. I did almost 10+ withdrawals , biggest one being 2600$ almost , although it was not profit but was deposited by me to protect my Open position, but 9 other withdrawals were profit. I didn't encounter any problem in any way with these lovely people.. I do hope they continue to serve in this way.

Apr 7, 2022 - 5 Stars I received first withdrawal today. Support is the best. No other broker offers such friendly support. I have some problem with swaps as they don't offer Islamic account due to being pure ECN. I do hope I will go for years and years with GP.
Sven,
Europe, Sweden,
May 5, 2022,

Nice trading experience and top class support

I have been trading with Global Prime for some years now and my experience is very good trade execution and top class support.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 29, 2022,

Honest and They are not against us!

I've been trading for more than 5 years but never found a honest broker like GP. I wish I had found them much earlier! fast execution speed, low spread, and trade receipts (I guarantee you wont find this anywhere else) are things that show you they are not against your trades and your trades are really sent to the market! the customer support is also responsive and will answer anything you ask even the dumbest ones. Sometimes, they can make a joke too which makes me feel like talking to my family. I recommend GP to anyone who is serious about trading, you have to try by yourself and you will get what I'm telling you here. Thank you GP!
Montreal, Canada,
Apr 25, 2022,

Simply the greatest broker of all time

For 5 years that I trade, I was looking for a broker who could offer me the possibility of putting me in direct contact with the markets without being the counterparty, to have low spreads, and fast executions on the markets. Well, that broker is GlobalPrime. it is simply perfect for all trading styles, from scalper to swing trader. Everyone will find his account.
In addition, customer service is responsive and actively responds to our concerns.
So I recommend it 1000%. for all those who are still hesitating, go for it, you won't regret it.
Mcneil,
Quebec, Canada,
Mar 31, 2022,

I made my first withdrawal with Global prime forex via Bank wire Transfer and I am so happy because the withdrawal is so fast it take only one Day. And it reflected in my bank Account I'm so Inspired to do more trading so that soon I can withdraw Again.
Thank you so much Global Prime for the great service you made to your client.
Thank you also to Jeremy who always Inspired Traders to be positive and profitable.
God bless us all.

M, Mexico,
Mar 30, 2022,

Great support team

I requested a withdrawal last month which was taking longer than usual, and since the first contact with them they were very supportive and thorough until I got the money back.

In the end, it turned out to be the bank's fault.

Mar 2, 2022 - 1 Star It has been more 19 days since I requested a withdrawal via card, max time to get the money back in my card was 10 days.

They say i should talk to my bank and gave me ARN codes, but my bank says there are no deposits in transit.

I began trading with them since they're supposed to be an a-book broker with no conflict of interest with the client, but it took 1 day to get a withdrawal with FBS.

I can't believe this is happening, specially since they have 4.74 rating on FPA.

STAY AWAY!!
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 28, 2022,

All resolved - Thanks GP!

Posted the previous review in haste. Turns out it was all just a miscommunication.

The email I received from GP said that I had to "close all positions as they could no longer server me as a client" - but their management clarified that this timeframe for ending the service is not immediate and may be long into the future. In the meantime, GP is happy to keep me on as a client, so I'm happy :)

Apparently, it stems from some legal suit of an unrelated firm with Ontario, making Ontario a high-risk venture for brokers.

As the saying goes, "it's not the mistakes you make, but how you resolve them that matters" and GP did an excellent job of resolving this.

5 stars and A+ !!!

Mar 26, 2022 - 1 Star I have been using a Global Prime Live Account for over 5 years - since they were a small, unknown broker. In this time I have had a mostly positive experience with them and have contributed on their Discord forums, etc. Was even interviewed about my trading Algo and methodology to create content for their YouTube channel.

Recently, they emailed me to inform that I should "wind down all my trades and close my account", since they cannot serve clients in Ontario, Canada.

They apparently stopped taking applications from Ontario many years ago (after I applied), but were happy to take my commissions and my contributions to their growth this whole time without letting me know that one day my account would be axed.

I feel so used and swindled. You have been warned.

Jan 4, 2019 - 5 Stars Was with Questrade for 2 years (because I had other investments with them, so it was easy to get MT4 setup). They shut down their MT4 support in mid-2017 so I did quite extensive research before settling on Global Prime (GP).

I was immediately struck by how much more tick data came through - almost instantaneous updates of market conditions. I also liked the structure of low-spreads + a commission instead of the fees bundled into the spreads like most brokers do. Way more transparency that way.

I also liked the funding method (through NAB I believe) which allows me to fund with a credit card.

The icing on the cake was this past week with the JPY "flash-crash". GP stayed open the whole time and I was able to trade around the event. I read horror stories of users with other brokers being locked out of their accounts, etc. It seemed that all of my stops were also honored with minimal slippage - fantastic! Lastly, although I came out ahead after the crash, there was a period where my account was in negative balance and GP did not force close my trades - unlike other brokers.

So after a year+ with GP, I would say I am thoroughly pleased.

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 24, 2019 Hi afeudale,

Glad you are enjoying your time with us and a huge thanks for leaving a review for us. I can't believe it's already been a year since you opened an account with us - the time has flown. Looking forward to many more happy years together.

Cheers
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 23, 2022,

Spread - Speed - Commision - Customer Support - Honest

When we trade, we want about :

1. Spread
2. Speed
3. Commision
4. Customer Support
5. Type Of Broker (A BOOK or B BOOK)

I found good thing here in Global Prime.

Timisoara, Romania,
Mar 8, 2022,

AFAIK this is the best available broker for retail traders

I recently performed a withdrawal, which has been processed in such an easy and speedy way which remembered me to leave a review here.

I noticed after this withdrawal that starting with live account opening with them until now, I didn't have a single day thinking about broker issues. I just focused on my trading activity, I almost forgot that there is a broker which process my orders. No glitches, no worries, no nothing. I think this is the best sign of a good broker: forgetting that you work with them ... :)

What I liked the most:
- no difference between demo and live in terms of quotes, tick speed, trap levels, spikes;
- very fluent liquidity;
- instant order execution;
- availability of a usable TradingView account;
- availability of a Discord channel where you can contact directly the Big Boss ( or some other people that you need from them ) - very smooth and to the object support information and support activity;
- very smooth deposit/withdrawal;

About the leverage 1:100 - it's more than enough to become rich-to-the-sky if you know what you're doing. I even managed to double on a daily basis the demo account using this leverage in contest conditions ( I mean using a higher risk than what I would use in live conditions ). Well, I didn't keep this pace for many days, but this is another story .... :) On short, I consider 1:100 a very decent leverage.

What I would like to see from them ? Only to maintain the current conditions in the difficult times that we live now ....

Hyderabad, India,
Mar 3, 2022,

Transparent Broker

I have recently opened account with Globalprime and so far so good. what really interesting about this broker is they provide trade receipts of clients trades with LP and also the good reviews in FPA.. hope Globalprime does continue the same services for ever without getting greedy any time in future.. i really appreciate the services offered by global prime.. Well Done.

AKL, New Zealand,
Mar 1, 2022,

Awesome To Trade With, Customer Service

In general Global Prime have been awesome to trade with. Been with them for 2years now, absolutely no issues and I can trade via T.V as well, cant be any more happier. I dont withdrawal heavy amounts but it works, which all that matters in the long run.

Had a solid chat with Rej from GP. Awesome help, real relaxed, knowledge was on point. There was no ounce of mis-understanding, just pure and honest support. Had a good laugh about my mistakes which isnt surprising lol

Overall awesome broker, awesome customer service.

Bangalore, India,
Feb 25, 2022,

Genuine and Best in class !

Global prime is one of the best platform in its kind .... iam really happy n glad to be a part of this platform ... this platform has always provided best service in all aspects .. using this from a while and iam really happy and satisfied.. i dont need any other platform now ..like i used to ise multiple platforms and brokers to meet my expectations ...but GP has everything what one professional / beginner trader wants.... Thank u Globalprime and its team for keeping its clients always happy .... will update more experience here in coming days ... Gp Is Professional and best in class ...
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2022,

Pros n Cons

Views are my own, you may disagree with me.
Pros:
Instant withdrawal
Superb support(5 star)
Pin point execution
0 spread.
linked with TradingView (love it)

Cons:
No crypto deposit ( I think differ from country to country)
Offer low leverage 1:100 or 1:200 leverage ( only good for newbie)
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Feb 23, 2022,

BEST BROKER EVER - REVIEW FROM AN EXPERIENCED PROFITABLE TRADER

I've been trading with GP for almost 2 years.
From a losing trader to a winning one.

Making a lot of profit from trading and GP still treats me the same way - very nicely and professionally. Withdrawal process is still quick with no hassle at all.

As a highly skeptical person who have read too many cases in Sc Alert section of FPA , I have tested GP's honesty and transparency many times, they always passed with flying colors.

What can I say? I feel very lucky to have found them on FPA.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, GP!
YOU GUYS ROCK!

May 21, 2021 - 5 Stars For some brokers, they might be very nice when you constantly lose and then show their true face when you start to win.

But GP is not like that. They still treat you the same awesome way!

I have become a profitable trader now.
Already withdrew all of my capital.

Now I'm trading using my profit and GP is still great.
Awesome support! Great trading condition!

I even won a trading competition and got the prize already paid to my Neteller.

I'm so happy to have read reviews on FPA and found GP. Love them!

Keep it up the good work, GP!

Apr 11, 2021 - 5 Stars I came across Global Prime by checking this army review page - most reliable review page, I think.
Too many horrible reviews wrote on many popular big brokers. Horrible!

Global Prime has a hell lot of good reviews, so I gave it a try.

I'm quite impressed..
At first they gave me an account of 1:100 leverage.

+ I requested an upgrade of leverage to 1:200.
A support member asked me some questions to make sure I'm experienced enough before upgrading. It seems like he worried that high leverage would put me at risk more when trading.
+ After 6 months of using Global prime.
I used a tool to check the harmful slippage that might have occurred.
Guess what? The harmful slippage is 0.

I know no brokers are pefect.
But still, Global Prime is doing really well.

I'm impressed. Keep up the good work, buddy.

Reply by jemook submitted May 7, 2021 Thank you so much! Yes, we actually warn traders about higher leverage while most brokers just give you 500x no questions asked - I wonder why! Glad you are enjoying your time with us. Thanks for trusting us with your trading.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Reply by jemook submitted Jun 7, 2021 Thanks for the update, guess we'll hear from you again in a few months :D

Pretoria, South Africa,
Feb 21, 2022,

Very Disappointed decide to move back to previous broker

My Live account number with Global Prime is 973950 and leverage is 100
At first i was very impressed with their low spread , they even supply a indicator with the platform to display the low spread. But yes if it sounds to good to be true it is too good to be true. But where they catch you is with their VERY STRICT margin calls , very very quick to close your trade because of margin call . Be carefull , if you trade with this guys , keep you trades very very small lots , or you are goiing to loose all your money fast. Their computer is set too close trade very very fast because of margin call. I have trade with many brokers , but no-one is that quick to close trades because of margin call. And my leveragewith them is 100, but they do not apply it. Thank you Global Prime , when i started off with you i thought it was my last stop , but definitly no , i am rather goiing back to my previous broker, you have got my my account number above , you know me name , but do not contact me , just close the account i shall never trade with you again. Thank you.
Kedah, Malaysia,
Feb 21, 2022,

Best Broker

Best broker I tried so far. MT4 and Tradingview accounts, great service, fast in anywhere a broker has to be. The only negative I can think of is the TraderEvolution app for PC and mobile. It still a little slow and clunky.

NZ, New Zealand,
Feb 19, 2022,

Stunned. Amazed.

I came from using two other brokers for the past year, until I stumbled across this website. I wanted to read reviews for my brokers, which led me to find out just how bad my brokers were. So I decided I need a new one.

I discovered Global Prime and after reading pages and pages of reviews for this company, I decided to try it out.

The signup process was fairly easy, although they had an unusual technical difficulty from their end that caused the processing phase to last a little longer than expected, but it was nothing too bad.

I asked one of the staff through the chat feature about if I should open a "commission account (with zero spread)" or "commission free account (with small fixed added spread)", asked him about the pros and cons, he was very prompt with his responses and I decided to go with commission free account.

After I got signed up, I read that the minimum deposit is $200, but that is actually just a recommended deposit amount, you can actually deposit less than that and get started trading right away.

The first thing I noticed about Global Prime as I hopped on to my MT4, is how ridiculously small the spread is, even with a commission free account! I realized suddenly just how badly my previous brokers have been screwing me.. lol

so anyway, I have been trading on Global Prime for a few weeks now and I absolutely believe that this is the best broker I could ever find!

They offer many assets you can trade, from every major and minor FX pairs, 22 exotic pairs, commodities, crypto, indices and much more... you can check it out by making a demo account with them on MT4, which is what I did first.

After trading for a few weeks, I made some profits and wanted to test out their withdrawals. I withdrew the minimum amount, and guess what, it came the very next day! I was very surprised how easy that was, and it came as a deposit straight into my bank account.
Of course this will depend on the country you live in, some countries will take days longer.

Everytime I chat with their staff (through the chat feature), to ask about something they give a very clear and fast response, and you know that they are actually real genuinely nice people too by the way they reply.

The only thing I noticed about this broker that was different to my previous brokers is that I can only risk a maximum of 20%-ish of my account, or my margin will be too low and get margin called. This is not a good broker for degenerate gamblers who likes to blow accounts fast haha... but it's a good thing that it is this way. Of course, you shouldn't be risking 20% of your account per trade anyway, and with proper trading you can absolutely grow this account and make a lot of money.

I've had a great experience with Global Prime. All praises to this broker! Anyone needing a really good broker, they should absolutely give Global Prime a go!
Pierre,
Montreal, Canada,
Jan 21, 2022,

Best broker of them all

I tried a few place but for a Canadian, they have the best leverage and ridiculous margin, thigh enough for scalping even.
Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada,
Jan 2, 2022,

Finally found trader heaven in Global Prime.

I have been trading for years (16+), bouncing from one crooked "B" book broker to another. Finally Global Prime comes along. I 1st tried them in Demo for a few months like I always do, then moved some real funds in and traded it into the 2021 year end volatility without a single issue, no gimmicks, no requotes, no delays, no lag, etc...And I tested them.
I finally found a reliable partner I can count on, I am now here to stay. Funding the account from Canada was safe and a breeze with Interact eTranfers, while withdrawals still take 3-5 days using old fashioned wire transfers (this is my only complaint).

Keep up the hard work everyone at Global Prime, you ROCK!
Picton, ON, Canada,
Dec 27, 2021,

Trading at Global Prime...

So how do you know if you have a good broker?
First of all, you should have a broker that verifiably does NOT trade against you which immediately introduces a conflict of interest. This is Global Prime. Other brokers will tell you that "it isn't personal" but think about it for a minute. How can it not be? You win and they lose. What is the odds they are looking out for your best interests?
Secondly, you look at the instruments you trade. With global prime, you can control volatility in some of the more volatile instruments like the NQ or Oil but be able to use very small positions. Most other brokers don't allow this. You might think they are doing you a favor but they are not.
Leverage is another area. Everyone knows that large leverage is not good. You can choose your leverage up to 1:200. Any broker allowing you leverage over this is trading against you. No Liquidity provider will give liquidity past this point. This is a fact. Although they cannot control how you trade you will find that you can usually get in or out of positions relatively efficiently depending on your connection and internet speed. Sometimes there is a little slippage but that is in fast-moving markets which happens.
Lastly, the customer support is very good. They answer all questions promptly and in detail. They have always been helpful and courteous. I have been trading for many years and you will be hard-pressed to find a more honorable broker.
Trust me I know. I generally don't post anything about brokerages but these guys deserve it.
Anand R Avakanvar,
Brisbane, Australia,
Dec 26, 2021,

One of the Best

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now.
From customer support point of view, you are always greeted by Human being rather then Bots which is industry trend now-a-days, but the awesome part is their average waiting time is less then a min to assign an agent to my chat request.
I would like to share a recent experience with the support team. I was facing a glitch on TradingView (TV) because of which I was not able to Trail Stop Loss. When I raised this with TV they pointed me to Global Prime. When I reached out to Global Prime they asked me for some screenshots of error and once I shared with them within 24 hours GP's technical team were able to resolve it.
This incident may look very straight forward but what stood out is the way GP's Customer Support guy named R** managed to keep calm when I was venting out my frustration on GP because few of my positive trades had turned negative because I could not trail my stop. R** even offered tthat GP could compensate for the impacted trade if I could share the trade details, I was pleasantly surprised beyond words, I mean who offers such proposal in the broking industry which is after just filling their own pockets! Though the issue was resolved quickly but I realized during this incident that the customer support guys themselves have trading experience and hence they can very well understand customer issues and can feel our pain.
I highly recommend Global Prime to everyone. My only complain which I keep raising with the support team is though GP has access to all Forex, Commodities, Metals, Crypto, US Stocks and much more.. they should get access to ASX stocks as early as possible. This will really help traders like me who are keen on trading ASX stocks.
Keep up the awesome work GP Team!!!

Anand

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 24, 2021,

Excellent Broker Great Team

I have been trading for more than 2 years. Finally, I've found what I was looking for. I've worked with the top broker available till now. But I found Global Prime, the best broker. Great team with excellent customer support. Global Prime provides the Lowest spreads compared to all other brokers. Global Prime is best for all with fast execution time, lowest spreads, Tradeview supported with a great variety of toolkits, PayPal deposits, and withdrawals, and my favorite Great Customer Support. Totally satisfied with Global Prime

David Orozco,
Mexico, Mexico,
Dec 7, 2021,

Great team!

The main reason I chose Global Prime is because they have a PayPal deposit/withdrawal method, which not all brokers have. I have successfully done deposits and withdrawals via this method, within no more than one business day, so I can tell that Global Prime is a trustworthy broker, that really works for the clients and does not want just to rip them off their money. The times I have experienced issues, the support was FORMIDABLE! People that work at Global Prime are very willing to solve every problem you may have, and they are so kind and friendly that I think I could chat with them just for the heck of it. THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM!
korea, Korea, Republic of,
Dec 7, 2021,

I withdrew, but the deposit was not made.

On November 10th, I applied for withdrawal.
However! The deposit is still not being made.

They ask us to wait two more weeks to track the funds.

This is my first time experiencing this.
Give me back my money.

Apr 18, 2021 - 5 Stars It's already been three years.

I hope that Global Prime will operate as clean as it is now.
But…
I want you to make a service for Koreans.

In fact, it is difficult to use Global Prime in Korea.

Jan 4, 2020 - 5 Stars 1. Five years have passed since I learned of the global prime. I have no complaints yet.
2. If you manage your company honestly like you do now, you will be with Global Prime for the rest of your life.
3. I became close to the CS team. Always thank them for the quick answer, the kind answer and the attention.

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020 Thanks so much Kim, really appreciate the kind review. Lesson to be learned here is to get close to our support team. We want to get to know you so we can help out and offer tips that may help you on your FX journey. Five years is a long time with us, so it makes me super happy to hear what a good time you've been having. Keep in touch!

Cheers
Jeremy

Reply by jemook submitted May 7, 2021 Wow three years flies by so quickly! Especially with COVID derailing the world. Thanks for your review Kim :)

Cheers,
porto alegre, Brazil,
Nov 29, 2021,

EXCELLENT BROKER

Very good broker! Very reliable, fast execution of orders! I've been using Global Prime for a while now and I'm very satisfied
TradingArena, Pakistan,
Nov 15, 2021,

Excellent Broker

I've been trading more then 2 years now, as like many trader blown uncountable accounts in starting period of like an year, after that always had issues getting a proper broker as of my need or say strategy, other cTrader brokers are good, but still wasn't getting what i actually wanted as Scalper.

In Global Prime (it's like all in one) best platform Trader Evolution (With Netting Account - Scalping is like a dream come true) Trading on Volume based price action was always a issue with every other broker but with Global Prime (Its your dream come true) kind of scene, as they are A book broker (No restrictions are there) obviously if you ain't doing things like arbitrage, as Pure Scalping from Seconds to Minutes they don't have any issue & with TraderEvolution Platform, Just to good to be true (Built In tools) for Scalping.

Customer service is on just other level (almost like out of 20 top brokers) Global Prime Customer service is Top Notch.

Representatives are just to friendly & go extra mile to solve your issue & its just not that, I've like thousand questions which i keep asking them & every time its mostly new representative & He/She is always there to get things done.

1:100 Leverage & Very Nice tight spreads on Index like Ger30,US30,Nas100 will get the job done for scalpers.

Been using them for like 5+ months now, for deposit & withdrawal No issue till now (Haven't deposited big amount yet - which now i am planning to do so) Hopefully this broker will remain same as it is for now.

Struggling to find a Broker ? With perfect leverage of 1:100 or if you want you can have 1:200 (will ask you questions & some obligations) but i think better not have more then 1:100 leverage, as i can also help you to prepare for any prop firm (if you have any plan to get in like FTMO / My Forex Funds).

Global Prime = Win Win for Retail Traders (If trade carefully)

Rest Keep the great work Global Prime.

Regards.
kevin,
malaysia, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2021,

superbbbbb!

the connection to trading view also stable..i trade in trading view directly..awesome!!!
best ever customer service..they really help u fast ..

Calgary, Canada,
Nov 9, 2021,

Incompetent

I have been trying to open a live account with Global Prime. It has come recommended by someone I trust. I have one question that I want answered before I do so. I have asked it three times and it has been ignored or talked around. It makes me question the integrity of the company when they are unwilling to answer questions. It also makes me question whether they care much about the reputation of the company. It also makes me rather impatient when this takes days and days to accomplish. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with this kind of nonsense with more than one broker. Sitting in chat boxes or waiting days for "copy and paste" emails to be returned is no longer working for me.

Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 8, 2021,

Too good to be true!

I am truly impressed with this broker. They do excel in in all aspects comparing with other brokers (or any service providers in general). I tried 4 other brokers.

To be specific Here is what I like:
1- Amazing support - Immediate response, patience, Enough authority to make quick resolutions.
2- Excellent toolkit: In addition to MT4 platform. They also are connected with Trading view which is a great plus. But not only that, They have the TV account linked with Trading Evolution software which is really a great tool and will soon overtake Metatrader
3- I did a through comparison of spreads and swaps with another popular Australian broker. They won all the time

One thing that can be improved is the educational part in their client portal

Overall, I am very satisfied with their services. I would definitely recommend to all.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2021,

Just perfect support, great spreads and friendly people

If I could give 10 stars I would!
Quick and easy to open a live account, fantastic support and great spreads to boot!
I've traded previously some years ago but I regard myself as fairly new to live trading. I needed support on a few issues and I have to say these guys are good, so friendly, and so quick to respond, I feel 'safe' trading my real money with Global Prime. They are completely transparent and provided clear answers to my questions, they advised me without bias, they couldn't do enough for me. Friendly, helpful, quick and patient. Their platform so far has given me quick execution via MT4 and their commissions suit my method of trading, I prefer great spreads and pay a small commission. But my main requirement was dealing with real people and having quick support when I need it. I'm sure there are many great brokers out there but trust me you won't go wrong with Global. I'm very happy, try them yourself and find out :-)

quebec, Canada,
Oct 31, 2021,

Good fast Customer service

Hi, i try a couples of brookers and globalprime is the best brooker i fund. everytime i had a question.. the anwser quickly and fix my probleme easy! also make a lot of deposit and withdraw and never have a probleme with that. i recommand globalprime thank you :)
Skopje, North Macedonia,
Oct 31, 2021,

Good broker with very high wire transfer withdrawal fees

I had a good experience trading with GlobalPrime, but I decided to move to another broker only because bank wire withdrawal fees are absurdly high, 68 EUR per withdrawal to be exact.
I made two withdrawals, I was charged 68 EUR for each one (136 EUR for both withdrawals), and I received the money in less than 8 hours.

I contacted GP support regarding the high withdrawal fees that I was charged, and the support agent told me that these fees are charged by the bank and Global Prime don't have control over that.

I am using another brokers and non of them charged me any withdrawal fee for bank wire to the same bank account.

I would suggest GlobalPrime to investigate why bank wire fees are that high (68 EUR per withdrawal).

If bank wire withdrawal fees are removed as on another brokers, I would be happy to switch back to Global Prime.
Bengaluru, India,
Oct 29, 2021,

Excellent Broker

I take this opportunity to write my review about GP. Excellent and Fantastic. Fastest execution, fastest support ....but yes not tried withdrawing funds, but as far as other things are concerned, nothing can match. My long haul of a good and honest broker comes to an end here.

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 17, 2021,

Looks like a market maker, not an ECN

I opened a Demo account and place n order on GPBNSD, On October 13th there was a huge candle which I did not see it in other two platform that I had and eventually, t hit my take profit, but it was not triggered, however, few days later eventually the price did hit my target. This sort of the activity you can see only with a Market Maker, not an ECN Broker, so I wonder how this happened. I will monitor more and provide an up-date.

Hi Farhad,

Limit orders would not be triggered over the daily 3 minute trading break at rollover. MT4 only shows the bid price and the bid price may have hit your Take Profit but the ask price would have to hit it to trigger. These are some examples of what may have happened. Please contact us if you'd like your trade reviewed.

darencree,
Poneyland, Switzerland,
Oct 14, 2021,

Best Broker and even better customer service

I'm a beginner in trading. I searched a LOT of brokers, tested a lot too. Not one, and I mean not one came close to how good Global Prime is.

Spreads are as tight as my will to live, so that's awesome.
Leverage is veeeery good and acceptable -> up to 1:200.
And hands down to an incredible customer service, every little query I have is answered in seconds or minutes, and the "problem" is gone. They're magic. (And they are cool too so that's a plus in my book).

Anyway, even if I'm a beginner, it doesn't take long to realise how good a broker global prime is. Period.

Reply by jemook submitted Oct 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for this fantastic review :)
Ontario, Canada,
Sep 29, 2021,

Best forex broker hands down

Been with them for years. They are the best hands down and I have been with tons of brokers. Never had any problems. Great execution's. Almost instant deposits and withdrawals. I have made good money with them and ZERO problems.
Reply by jemook submitted Oct 26, 2021:
Cheers for the many years of service! Great to be working with you
Bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 9, 2021,

Good To trade and best Support with Global Prime

I searched for a reliable broker and I think I made the right choice here.
Globabl Prime give you ECN Account that tighten spread. they have more financial insturment for you. I used to trade at Futures Broker for company account. Now I trade for my fund. global prime work like a Futures Broker. that you know it professional.

I said to thank,you so much to every Global Prime staff to support everything that i confused.

I think, They are Top Tier CFD Broker.

Ton
Glad to be of service!
pierre-olivier,
nova scotia, Canada,
Sep 8, 2021,

Best compagny !

Best spread, best service, best commission ! They answer to all my question however irrelevant they are to their business !
Budapest, Hungary,
Sep 6, 2021,

Good speed and spreads. Help center is amazing!

I open account 1 weeks ago, and im realy like this company!
Trading is very good!! I use it TradingView platform for make orders. Today i testit about 20 trade with a small amount, and im very satisfied his speed and speads!!!
They also help me any time to setting my account, the chat is very friendy and smart!
They do it all order imediaty!

Regards, Norbert
Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 6, 2021,

Just started with them

They have an amazing platform and could also connect thru TradingView! The spreads are extremely low which is perfect! Amazing customer supports/service! Will update this review in the future.

Rhys,
Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2021,

Out of all the brokers i have been too. this one is the best personally

Majority of brokers have next to 0 support. This one however is different. Actual people no robots to be seen. They actually have answers and get issues solved or questions answered extremely quickly. verifying account is fast, smooth. payments are secure fast as well as user friendly User Interface. Support of a tradingview account too. which is a big plus in my opinion. Overall i cannot find or think of a better broker after using global prime which is now my main broker.. Highly recommend.

Bahia, Brazil,
Aug 20, 2021,

Very good service. Good platforms.

I've already asked support for help at least 8 times and I've been very well attended.

Deposits and withdrawals are fast. I really enjoyed the experience, very different from other Forex brokers

Dumai, Indonesia,
Aug 20, 2021,

THE 1 BROKER WIT SUPER TIGHT SPREAD EVER

I'm so SATISFIED with this broker..for me,,this THE BEST BROKER IN THE WORLD
FAST RESPOND IN LIVE CHAT
0 SPREAD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMMISION (THIS THE BEST PART)!!!!!!!!
I'M GONNA STICK TRADE WITH GLOBAL PRIME
I BEEN TRIED SO MANY BROKER..I FOUND THIS THE BEST
OVERALL I'M GONNA GIVE SCORE 100 OUT OF 10

Prabhu,
Doha, Qatar,
Aug 16, 2021,

Ease of trade and quality service

Have to say that the TraderEvolution and the connect with TradingView is great.
And most of all, the support team is absolutely tops. They all go out of the way in helping the customers.

Keep up the good job

Quebec, Canada,
Aug 13, 2021,

By far the best broker I've worked with.

Trader Evolution is a masterpiece of a trading platform. It works extremely well and is extremely user friendly. For my particular style, it makes position and portfolio management easier by orders of magnitude compared to "the old trusty platform" everyone knows.

Past that, execution is extremely fast, no lag whatsoever, it's actually striking to see it happen if you're used to some input lag from other brokers.

Lastly, the support staff is incredible. I've never had to wait more than 2 seconds to get an answer, and everyone I've spoken to has answers at the tip of their fingers, they know exactly what to do and how to do it in no time.

Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Calgary, Canada,
Aug 5, 2021,

Global Prime

I have seen the error in my ways and Global Prime deserves an update in my review. I was a new trader and originally felt global prime didn’t treat me right but I was wrong. As I’ve learned brokers can’t be trusted lol but if there was one I could trust it would be global prime! They actually care and my conversation with the president would speak to that. He actually took the time to try and help me understand what I did wrong and how I could fix it in the future. No other broker will do that trust me!! I’m happy to have come back to prime and happy I can trust who I’m working with!

Jun 22, 2021 - 1 Star It’s unfortunate I need to write this review but I feel other traders should know it would not be my recommendation to use global prime as they lack in integrity. They try to cover it up with good customer service but I don’t believe they care about their clients and as a result I will be closing my account with them after only a few weeks.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 23, 2021,

Amazing platform, no problems at all and great live support always.

Been using GP live account for 6 months and haven't had any problems at all. From start to finish I had amazing support that always could answer my questions and help me throughout the process. Currently trading GBP/JPY and XAU/USD, quick executions and never had any problems with my positions.

Benin City, Nigeria,
Jul 15, 2021,

An Amazing Broker!

Prior to joining GP, I didn't give much attention to tidings of GP's reliability and transparency, thinking it was just another broker gimmick.

I wish I started my trading career with Global Prime FX. Nonetheless, my experience with my previous broker made me appreciate GP the more.

The only broker I have seen so far with a social media hangout, where clients can interract instantaneously with the founders, team and other clients, which is an unbelievable exhibition of transparency confidence.