Global Prime review - regulations, trading platforms, broker features, and user ratings.

Gleneagle Group

was GlobalPrime.com.au

Argamon PTY Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · GlobalPrime.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Anand R Avakanvar, Australia

I have been using Global Prime for almost a year now. GlobalPrime (GP) is one of the very few brokers in the industry who actually provides receipt for trades I took. I am really impressed by their prompt customer support and honest brokerage service.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Global Prime?

Global Prime is an Australian forex broker established in 2010 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FSA-S (Seychelles), and VFSV (Vanuatu).

Global Prime offers popular MT4 trading platform as well as Trader Evolution Desktop, and Trading View platforms.

GlobalPrime trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as commodities, stock indexes, and individual stocks as CFDs.

GP broker supports all trading styles including news spike trading, expert advisors, and scalping. Global Prime is connected with ZuluTrade, supports MyFxBook CopyTrade and provides Demo accounts for strategies testing.

Please read Global Prime reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Global Prime

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2010
Address: Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Customer Service: support@globalprime.com, 61 (2) 8379 3622
Regulations: ASIC #385620, FSA-S #SD057, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, MobileTrader (MobileApp), Trader Evolution, TradingView
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, AccentPay, Boleto, BPAY, Dragonpay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, QR Payment, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com on our forum

GlobalPrime.com profile provided by jemook, Aug 12, 2020

Global Prime Forex is a Forex and CFD provider specialising in low latency connectivity to tier-1 bank liquidity and ECNs.

Australian based, ASIC (Australia), VFSC (Vanuatu) and FSA (Seychelles) regulated. Offering MetaTrader 4 PC, Mac, Mobile and WebTrader platforms. Trader Evolution is also available for more advanced features.

Discord community chatroom is available with over 3500 participants, including fellow traders, owners, GM, support team and Market Insights Commentator.

Global Prime uniquely offeris trade receipts, to proving which liquidity provider filled your trade. Available for any trade. In summary, Global Prime want you to win.

Mark,
Geelong, Australia,
May 2, 2012,

This broker has offices in Sydney and on the Gold Coast. However, when trading into a major news announcement I had HUGE slippage. On RBA announcements you can expect slippage of 185 points or more, whereas the other brokers in Australia such as Pepperstone, AxiTrader, GoMarkets and VantageFX averaged 70-80 points.
They have good service and are willing to support newbie traders coming in with $5000 deposit, but you will pay commission plus the spread on every trade.
Overall, the support was great but the slippage of 105 points above the Australian average caused me to close my account and withdraw my funds.
They are probably suited to high worth accounts in the $50 to $100,000 range.

Reply by Elan Bension submitted Oct 22, 2012:
Hi Mark, My name is Elan and I have recently been employed by Global Prime to head up the FX Desk. Slippage of 185 points on a news announcement is quite high and I would like to investigate this further. Could you please email us at info@globalprime.com.au providing additional information ie; was the trade a limit, market or stop order? Anything else you can provide would be a great help so I can monitor the issue and hopefully find a solution. In terms of the spread and commission, the prices you see on your platform comes directly from Tier-1 Liquidity Providers which are untouched on our end. We then charge a separate commission which is standard 4.95 per side and negotiable based on turnover. Regards, Elan
Tokyo, Japan,
May 11, 2012,

Responses of this broker were very frequent until fund. Once I funded, they had never responded 100% of my questions and request.
The commission of contract was $10 per a round lot, however, they had charged $40 per a round lot on my real account.

I could have defected from them with help by the Financial Ombudsman Service.

I recommend all traders not to use this broker.

Reply by Elan Bension submitted Oct 23, 2012:
Osarun, I have recently come in to head the Global Prime FX division and my first priority has been to address the concerns of past Global Prime clients. I?d like to personally apologise for the way you were handled and assure you that I have taken measures to ensure that the FX desk is now well staffed and all clients will receive a similar high level of attention. In regards to being charged $40 per round turn was an advisor trading your account or giving advice? If this is the case they may widen spreads but they would be required to disclose this. Please send an email to info@globalprime.com.au with your account details and any references you can include so I can follow this up for you. Once your account has been verified and I can see that a mistake has been made I can rebate the account. Going forward we have a dedicated team to handle any questions you may have - please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, Elan
Cam Scott,
Munchen, Germany,
Oct 7, 2012,

I wouldn't trust a broker with my money that has spelling mistakes on it's website! Stick to the well known brokers.

Reply by Elan Bension submitted Oct 23, 2012:
Hi there, I have recently come in to head the FX division at Global Prime. I agree about your concerns regarding the current website and a website refresh which is currently being developed which will reflect the changes that are being implemented over here at Global Prime. I will personally notify you when the update is complete. If you have any questions or comments please contact me at info@globalprime.com.au Regards, Elan
Jeremy Kinstlinger,
Feb 10, 2013,

Dear clients and future clients of Global Prime Forex,

I'd like to inform you that Global Prime Forex has undergone a management change. Elan Bension, Alex Neo and I have teamed up with Global Prime with the aim to redevelop the way a traditional broker is run. We look forward to working closely with our clients and our intent is to effectively manage Global Prime in a completely transparent way by providing our clients with honest answers to anything they ask of us as well as providing a brokerage service that is second to none.

Global Prime is an ECN only MetaTrader 4 forex broker offering some of the tightest spreads across 42 currencies through tier-1 liquidity providers.

All the best,
Jeremy Kinstlinger

jeremy.k@globalprime.com.au / www.globalprime.com.au/forex

Brad Sacher,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2013,

I have traded with this broker for few months now and no issues good execution and low spreads. also very good support always get back to me soon with any queries and go out of the way to help. so far is very good I would recommend to others.

Mark ,
Apr 8, 2013,

Hi:

I have been using this broker for a few months, and think that they are outstanding and would have no hesitations in recommending them to my friends or family. Their response to questions superquick and knowledgeable. My understanding is that a motivated new management has taken over in the last 6-12 months.

Regards
Mark

Martin C,
Perth, Australia,
Apr 11, 2013,

Hi all, i have been trading with Global Prime for the past 5 months and am extremely happy with the service and brokerage. Had a discrepancy with an order, the team provided me with a trade receipt which showed exactly which bank took my order to the millisecond. Great news that my trades were going direct to the market. Overall great spreads and brokerage would be happy to recommend to any trader.
Thanks guys!

Martin

Paul A,
Apr 20, 2013,

Joined Global after reading positive reviews on the Steve hopwood forex forum website. Very attentative to email and phone always good with advice and ready to answer questions. Trading platform is stable spreads are very good no disconnections and happy to recommend to others. Regards paul

Jacek r,
Sydney , Australia,
May 23, 2013,

Very good experience with this Global Prime. Good service and good to talk with the team always available to help even if I am always calling with the questions. I have asked my two colleagues to trade with this broker and will recommend to other trader.

Steve Gill,
Sliema, Malta,
May 25, 2013,

I signed up a live account with Global Prime originally because I trusted Steve Hopwood's opinion, and I liked what Jeremy was saying in the forum about Global Prime. I have been testing some strategies and deliberately using 0.01 lots - I prefer to test strategies on real accounts, have never trusted demos.

The speed of execution has been excellent - I always think part lots execution speed are the sign of a good broker. Sure, there are lots of liquidity providers who can take multiples of full lots easily, but there was a risk that the number accepting part lots (especially as small as 0.01) would be a lot smaller, therefore affecting the spread negatively. Not so with Global Prime - I haven't seen any negatives yet.

My previous brokers used to try all sorts of tricks - this is actually really refreshing now, feels weird!!

I normally take reviews I read on the internet with a pinch of salt, but I encourage anyone reading this to try it for themselves and make up their own minds.