CommercialNetworkServices.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 23, 2018

Join live discussion of CommercialNetworkServices.com on our forum

ThreeLions,
Oct 21, 2018,

Good VPS unless you have a problem

Great VPS but poor Customer Service. I had a problem and they kept telling me to update the VPS that I had on had for 1 month but I did update still a proble with my platform and no assistance offered.
I recommend until you have a problem to be sorted out.

Oct 19, 2018 - 2 Stars The VPS is great but if you have a problem and need any sort of leg work then forget it.
One my trading platforms did not work and I got was it's my software or my VPS needs an update that I have had less than 2 months and the last update was May 2018 I did update but still the same response from CNS even after many attempts to restart but no offer to assist.
Before this I would have given them 5 stars but you find out how good a company is when you have a problem.
SONNEN,
ABUJA, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2014,

I have been using CNS since 2012. Barry and the Support Team are excellent. I will recommend them to any serious minded forex trader especially if you use EAs. Even for those who set trades - medium to long term, i will recommend them.
Felix,
Feb 27, 2014,

Excellent service and good value for money. I would highly recommend to all serious forex traders.
Steve Jones,
Andorra, Andorra,
Nov 12, 2013,

I have been using commercial network service for over 5 years now. And I have been a very satisfied customer. The support is quick and fast when you need it. Most of the times you don't as the up time is fantastic.

I think the value for money is good considering the reliability.
Steve,
Tokyo, Japan,
Oct 3, 2012,

I tried their VPS service and I got to say they are very good. I tried many others before, but CNS is the best so far. Maybe the price is a little high, but it worth every penny spent. Great service.
Barry Bahrami,
USA, USA,
May 7, 2012,

Commercial Network Services is the industry leader in VPS's for FOREX traders. We operate out of multiple datacenters in the USA and UK for the lowest possible latency to your broker. Many brokers are "ON NET" with us. ON NET is a direct connection from the brokers network to ours. We utilize a Hyper-V hardware virtualization platform with lightening fast support and a customized VPS especially designed for forex trading. Windows 2003 R2 and 2008 R2 are available in multiple languages

100% uptime guarantee & 30 day money back guarantee:

Latency chart:

Many brokers bundle with CNS. So you may qualify for a free or discounted CNS VPS already. Please review:

Our uptime is second to none. We also do not force a reboot on you during maintenance. CNS subscribers can install updates and reboot the windows OS at the time best for them.

All subscriptions include free CNS Autoboot and two-factor authentication.

Autoboot manual: http://helpdesk.commercialnetworkservices.net/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=117

2FA information: