AmanaCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 17, 2020

About AmanaCapital.com

AmanaCapital is a forex broker. Amana Capital offers the MT4 and MT5 fx trading top platforms. AmanaCapital.com offers over 50 currency pairs, shares, cfds, commodities, indices, energies, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

AmanaCapital.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.1
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$50
Established:2010
Address:32 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7DR, United Kingdom
Contact:support@amanacapital.com, +44 207 248 6494
Regulators: CySEC #155/11, CMA #26, Labuan FSA #MB/18/0025, FSC Mauritius #C118023192, DFSA #F003269, FCA #605070
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(315+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Maestro, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Maestro, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of AmanaCapital.com on our forum

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 15, 2020,

They are not ownest in there trading system

They closed my pending order before activation point which lead to lose my trading money.

Muneer,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 19, 2019,

Be aware of Amana Capital

i have joined with $6000 for trading thru Amana Capital. they have recommended third party that i can join with him and he can trade on my behalf. his fee was 30%. i signed on with them. 3 months later my account is closed and it is i the negative. when i called them they told me to live with it and accept the loss. this company does not care about your money they only care about themselves. they never followed with the person and they don't know anything about him.

Max,
newcastle, United Kingdom,
Aug 31, 2019,

Market Makers

Guys be aware that amana capital is a market maker. They trade aginast you, plus the slippage is unbelievable. The chart is different if you comapre it with other decent brokers.

Regards.
Raja Adnan Safdar,
Sep 25, 2017,

Well I am not new in this trading and have tried several brokers in past few years. The one most important thing i like about Amana Capital is customer service. I am not sure its just me or they really focus keeping their Customers happy.

Ind,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Mar 6, 2017,

Discrimination by country

Discrimination by country

I plan to open a trading account under their UK licence.
Based on their live chat, an Indonesian citizen is restricted to open an UK account under FCA regulation.
I've request the regulation, but the operator suddenly disconnected the chat.
The company last advise for me is to open an account under Cyprus regulation.
That's it & chat is over/disconnected.

My previous questions by email is also didn't get any reply after more than 1x24 hour.
eswd,
doha, Qatar,
Jul 23, 2016,

High slippage ,delay in executing orders might be up to 25 seconds
they execute an order for me after 25 seconds and away 130 pips from my order and they reply : this is normal , that was a small account > leading to a - amount on my MT4 .
A Rahman,
India, India,
Apr 30, 2016,

Their admin panel hacking video shared by zsecure made me goosebumps & even after all this they doesn't care about their traders. Crazy! Customers are making transaction close to million dollar & this broker looks like a s***. Do people still consider this broker anymore? When they are not able to protect your confidentiality then what else anyone can expect from them.
Tony,
Erbil, Iraq,
Apr 13, 2016,

Having tried several brokers based in the Middle East, I think I Amana Capital are by far the best and now the largest volume wise, too!

Great customer service, platform & withdrawals. Their spreads and commission seem reasonable, too.

So far, so good!

Rayan,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 21, 2015,

I started trading with them on 5th October 2015, their customer service is very supportive on timely manner. When I gained acceptable profit, I made withdrawal request for my refund on 19th October.
After one hour, they dedicated the amount and I got it back to my credit on 21 October 2015.

pouya ghiaci,
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Aug 6, 2013,

I still have my account with amana capital
Their support is always available and the withdrawals are fast enough.
but order executions are not as good as first day I opened my account with them.
but Still like them

2012-05-16 5Star
Hi
I just opened account with this broker and I'm experiencing good brokerage services with them.
Their live support is very responsible and their order execution is great.
but the note is that I'm working with them for one week only.
Please share us your expereinces with this broker.