AmanaCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2018

Caution:  2015-06-25:  ZSecure has reported a vulnerability in Amana Capital's database.  CLICK HERE for more information.

Amana Capital is a forex broker. Amana Capital offers the MT 4 and MetaTrader Mobile fx trading top platforms. AmanaCapital.com offers over 20 currency pairs, futures, commodities, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

AmanaCapital.com

Join live discussion of AmanaCapital.com on our forum

Sep 25, 2017,

Well I am not new in this trading and have tried several brokers in past few years. The one most important thing i like about Amana Capital is customer service. I am not sure its just me or they really focus keeping their Customers happy.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Mar 6, 2017,

Discrimination by country

Discrimination by country

I plan to open a trading account under their UK licence.
Based on their live chat, an Indonesian citizen is restricted to open an UK account under FCA regulation.
I've request the regulation, but the operator suddenly disconnected the chat.
The company last advise for me is to open an account under Cyprus regulation.
That's it & chat is over/disconnected.

My previous questions by email is also didn't get any reply after more than 1x24 hour.
doha, Qatar,
Jul 23, 2016,

High slippage ,delay in executing orders might be up to 25 seconds
they execute an order for me after 25 seconds and away 130 pips from my order and they reply : this is normal , that was a small account > leading to a - amount on my MT4 .
India, India,
Apr 30, 2016,

Their admin panel hacking video shared by zsecure made me goosebumps & even after all this they doesn't care about their traders. Crazy! Customers are making transaction close to million dollar & this broker looks like a s***. Do people still consider this broker anymore? When they are not able to protect your confidentiality then what else anyone can expect from them.
Erbil, Iraq,
Apr 13, 2016,

Having tried several brokers based in the Middle East, I think I Amana Capital are by far the best and now the largest volume wise, too!

Great customer service, platform & withdrawals. Their spreads and commission seem reasonable, too.

So far, so good!
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 21, 2015,

I started trading with them on 5th October 2015, their customer service is very supportive on timely manner. When I gained acceptable profit, I made withdrawal request for my refund on 19th October.
After one hour, they dedicated the amount and I got it back to my credit on 21 October 2015.
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Aug 6, 2013,

I still have my account with amana capital
Their support is always available and the withdrawals are fast enough.
but order executions are not as good as first day I opened my account with them.
but Still like them

2012-05-16 5Star
Hi
I just opened account with this broker and I'm experiencing good brokerage services with them.
Their live support is very responsible and their order execution is great.
but the note is that I'm working with them for one week only.
Please share us your expereinces with this broker.
, Iraq,
Dec 1, 2012,

I notice that there price are different , for example I opened eur/usd
and compare it with 3 other brokers the chart is totally different , so I contacted there live chat , and I asked them about it , the representative just log out and didn't answer my question , I got message that online chat is not available !!! , the only replay he said ( what you mean ? price is different ? ) I said yes then he log out . and the screen changed so I couldn't copy the conversation I think the live chat can give you an idea what kind of service they offer .