TopFxAlerts.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of TopFxAlerts.com on our forum

Nov 13, 2012,

Tal is possible next to HonistFX-the worlds worst trader EVER
it's hard to pick which is more hopeless than the other-
a blind drunk monky throwing darts would be better.
, Hungary,
Oct 17, 2012,

Hi,

I subsribed first 7 day trial then I paid one month. He opened two trades opposite the trend lose about 100 pips. I request a refund because on the webpage they have 60 days refund.. No answer.. I use now PayPal resolve sytem.. Incorrect....

BR,

Laszlo
, Australia,
Sep 20, 2012,

Have signed up for 1 month but in just 2 weeks I find their results are fake, it does not include 2 Clear Major Losses. This to me is Deliberate Fraud so I would classify them as a Scam. I am now trading them in Demo to gain more evidence to support my Refund Request.
Sep 19, 2012,

Cannot trust the results they posted on the website, in the losing months they manipulated the results by left out some big losers, and false closing price, the monthly result for september up to now at least few hundred pips different from the real performance.
, Israel,
Jul 18, 2012,

Hello friends,
I'm a forex trader myself, and I have my own strategies.
Along with that I'm using the TopFxAlerts as a signals provider.
My experience with that service is excellent.
The signals are professional and reliable
I'm getting a lot of winning trades which increasing my trading account.

Eitan Zangi.
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Jul 17, 2012,

I follow him nearly two years.

The best forex trader in market!

Loyalty and professionalism come first.

Jun 19, 2012,

I haven't tried this but the results page looked familiar. So I extracted the May 2012 results and compared them with Tal Abraham's manual system - they were the same exactly apart from 2 differences. Firstly, some of the big losers were left out, and secondly some of the other losers were showing lower losses than expected (check out the price differences and you can see that the stated loss is wrong if they were using the same lot sizes as the winning trades)!.

So my take is that this is Tal Abraham's system (from Abe's Forex Signals) rebadged. Abe's systems actually work quite well, so why the deception? Why not just admit this is a re-badged marketing ploy, using different trade copier software.
n.y, USA (really Israel),
Jun 6, 2012,

They great
good resolts

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This review was left by the owner of TopFxAlerts.

5 star rating changed to Zero stars.