VPSForexTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 19, 2018

Join live discussion of VPSForexTrader.com on our forum

Florianópolis, Brazil,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good VPS Service

Good service, good attendance e good team! Congratulations for your job! The support is fast. Tks.
Dec 18, 2017,

Top quality service at VERY competetive rates.

I have used a VPSForexTrader.com Dedicated Server for about 4 months now.

During that time I have had a few challenges (some of my own making) which caused me to contact support. I have found the support offered by the VPSForexTrader Support Team, and Julian in particular, to be both timely and helpful.

Nothing seems to be too much trouble for these people. They are patient, courteous, knowledgeable and their resolve is commendable. To top it all, I believe their rates are VERY competitive indeed.

I have no hesitation highly recommending their service. Thanks Guys/Gals.

Best Regards

Eddie
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 30, 2017,

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRODUTS

VPS FOREX TRADER has been NOTHING but EXCELLENT.
I just started using them, using their DEDICATED server for our business.
They were EXTREMELY HELPFUL on the customer service end and the service/product has been great.

Cant thank them enough.
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Oct 10, 2017,

very satisfied with their services

I have been using VPSforextrader for over 1,5 years, and I can really recommend them.

Their service, ( if needed which is rare ) is fast and to the point.
They have several packages, from VPS to dedicated servers, which are all online 24/7, I used to rent 4 dedicated servers ( up to 600 mt4 in total ) and now I'm also using a personal VPS which can run up to 24 mt4 units.

if you have multiple servers with basically the same setup they can help you "ghosting" 1 server and copying it to other servers to speed up the installation process.

I have had other VPS services before, but they were not as good and dedicated as this one.

Their service is definitely not the cheapest ( and not the most expensive as well ) but quality wise you get a lot for your money.

I would rate them 5/5 overall.