JFDBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 20, 2018

JFDBrokers is a forex broker. JFD Brokers offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. JFDBrokers.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, precious metals, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

JFDBrokers.com

Join live discussion of JFDBrokers.com on our forum

JFDBrokers.com profile provided by JFD_Brokers, Aug 17, 2016

JFD stands for JUST FAIR & DIRECT! Acknowledged as one of the industry’s fastest-growing and respected FX and CFD brokerage firms, JFD was launched in December 2011 as an absolute trading environment for sophisticated retail clients and institutional partners and is already ranked among the top 20 largest online brokers worldwide (source: Finance Magnates QIR1 2016). With a solid presence across Western Europe while addressing a footprint spanning 60+ countries across 5 continents, JFD is a game-changing and award-winning internationally licensed global provider of 100% Post-Trade Transparent DMA/STP Multi-Asset Class Electronic Trading solutions. Committed to best execution and transparency standards as well as to excellence in technology, we pride ourselves for providing a highly optimised trading experience.

rodri,
Netherlands,
Sep 14, 2018,

Can be honest but still it feels strange

The prices are almost the same as on other charts of fxstreet or forexfactory.. Still
I have the feeling there is manipulation because when I go long it goes against me and when I go short as well like hedge, It stays in that range.. Commission are really high. I lost 1000 euro and 700 euro commission. Trading a lot is costing a lot. Pay for transferring money to account. all together it is a lot of paying before trading. I have nothing against commission because I rather have commission then market making but it is really high payments in my humble opinion. I don't want to speak bad about this broker but I think of leaving anyway because of my feeling of manipulation because of the direction changes when entering, can be coincidence and bad timing of me but those things are always difficult to prove. If they say they are ecn. Can be but the bank behind it is not or someone else does it for them I Have that feeling. SO I think to move further and spend my money somewere else.. anybody wants it but I need to have a good feeling and it doesn't feel right.
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Sep 20, 2018:
Dear rodri,

Thank you for your comment!

We understand your concerns and confusion as there is constantly plenty of situations when traders observe unexpected price fluctuations. This is one of the reasons why margin trading is very risky. Although these range movements you have described are a normal market phenomenon, we encourage you to request a post-trade execution report from our Client Service for the applicable trades you have doubts about. You will receive an official confirmation this way along with detailed explanations of your cases in question.

Indeed, we have all reasons to believe that our commissions are among the lowest in the market, nowadays. If you are a high-volume trader, you may get in touch with our Client Service and learn more about the possibility to get volume-based commission discounts.

Moreover, we have recently launched a brand new digital asset management solution called JFD Invest which could enable you to automate your trading by following successful strategies with a proven track record. If you haven't heard of it yet, you may learn more on this page - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/jfd-invest/mirror-trading.

You are free to decide which broker to use and we wish you success in your trading journey. What we can certainly reassure you is that we do not have any means to manipulate the market prices as we are strictly regulated as a matched principal (agency only) brokerage company.

Hopefully, we managed to provide further clarifications on your case.

realvalue,
1150, Austria,
Aug 12, 2018,

MT4 Scam

I am a trader with JFD Brokers for a couple of years now and could find similarities with my old Broker FXCM when they where trading against their customers.
For some time now, JFD provides access to your account via a 3rd party platform on the web, which made me discover how they behave.

Primarely I started to use that platform on the web and started to make profits with a strategy I developed over the past years. For the reason, that I am not always on my computer I use MT4 platform on my phone and for some indicators the desktop version.
What happened was, that as soon as I opened MT4 after a long time not using it, I noticed an increase in ticks which always went against my positions I opened in the other platform. As soon as I set a stoploss, the chart was hitting it.
Recently I wanted to go out of a high leveraged Position and wanted to do it over my MT4 on my phone. First it took a long time to load the platform, secondly it didn't let me close my position on the first try and in the end the price moved an overall of 80 pips against me, providing the margin call. It was verys funky how price stopped after all my positions where closed. To the worst, this is the second time the exact same scenary happened. I know in terms of Risk Management I had a totally overleveraged position, but still there where 80 pips room. The time I wanted to close in loss where no news and the marked didn't even open yet.

So my recommendation is to stay as far away from this broker as you can. There is clearly some algorithm running against higher leverage positions and the preliminary condition for it to run is an open MT4 platform.

For some reasons I like them when it comes to support and how they handle some things, but not providing refund in this case and also not investigating on a clear order manipulation is the absolute nogo.

They really like to tell you how fair they are and that they provide Post trade transparency. But just have a look at it, it just states, that you didn't get slippage and who took your order. In terms of who takes your order at a list of about 15-20 liquidity providers (including some bank names you know) you will always notice some unknown liquidity provider takes your orders. The PTT is actual toilet paper in the end.

Based on the reacton of JFD on this review and how they want to handle this case + the margin call before this one, I will think about taking further actions.
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Dear realvalue,

We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to kindly ask you to get in touch with our Client Service team for further support and investigation of your case. Please provide them with as many details as possible (including your live account number) to ensure a proper resolution.

Please kindly note that we strictly abide by our regulation and licences (https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/about-jfd/regulation-licences). Our company has a clean record regulatory-wise and we have built a solid reputation as a pioneer in the zero-conflict-of-interest brokerage operations. Therefore, you may rest assured that we do not apply any algorithms or tools that could manipulate the prices which we receive from the liquidity providers and we have nothing to do with any form of a scam. Moreover, our trading infrastructure guarantees you full anonymity in front of the counterparties that fill your trades (the market makers) avoiding any stop-hunting practices.

We would like to point out that large price fluctuations are a common market phenomenon and technical issues with the execution of trades may happen due to the nature of the order execution process (more you can read here - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/about-jfd/why-jfd - as well as in section 6 of the Post-Trade Execution Reports, see an example here - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/documents/JFD-Brokers_Post-Trade-Execution-Report_Sample.pdf). Although such issues are out of our control, we are always ready to support our clients and find the best solution.

We hope we managed to provide further guidance on the issue.

For any further questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact our Client Service available to assist you 24/5.

ruseneca,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 1, 2018,

JFD Are Stop-Loss Hunters! Don't trade with them!

JFD_Brokers,
Yes, here is another screenshot, showing that the broker is JFD.
In red colour, another 2 fake spikes which are not present in any other broker.

You just lost a new client, sorry!
With these fake spikes all of the time, my stop-losses will be triggered each time!

Jul 27, 2018 - 1 Star Broker's trading conditions as somewhat fine but there are strange and fake spikes that no other broker has.
Here's one:

There is spike in any other broker!
Their excuse is "We receive quotes directly from our liquidity providers". However, they might have installed MT4 and MT5 plugins to manipulate the quotes they receive. It was very popular business decision when brokers wanted to earn more money in the past.

Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Jul 30, 2018 Dear ruseneca,

Thank you for your comment. Please could you provide a screenshot including the full terminal, where it is clearly visible that this chart is taken from an account (live or demo) with JFD Brokers?

In the meantime, please note that we are duly licenced by CySEC to to provide the investment services of Agency Only Execution (i.e. reception and transmission of orders, execution of orders on behalf of clients), Portfolio Management and Investment Advice in relation to Transferable Securities, Options, Futures, SWAPS, Forward Rate Agreements, Financial Contracts for Differences (CFD) and other Derivatives. We are not permitted to deal on own desk (make the market) manipulating in any way the prices shown on the terminal.

Moreover, we are able to prove the true nature of our 100% DMA/STP execution model via detailed post-trade transparency reports available to all our clients upon request to verify the execution of any order. You may find more information here - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/post-trade-transparency.

We hope we managed to clarify this case and wish you successful trading!

Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Dear ruseneca,

Thank you for providing more details on the case. We have investigated it further.

Please kindly note that the candlestick spikes that you have observed on your MT5+ demo account were not seen neither on MT5+ live, nor MT4+ live or demo charts. We have found out that the reason for these candlestick spikes visible only on MT5+ demo accounts was caused by a temporary incomplete synchronization between MT5+ live and MT5+ demo which has been fixed. We understand your confusion and are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please also note that if such spikes occur on our live servers affecting any of our clients, upon request every single trade in question will be reviewed in detail from the relevant department for possible rectification. JFD stands for Just Fair and Direct and we have strict policies and procedures in place to protect our clients' interests in full compliance with our licence and regulation.

Therefore, despite this particular case, we encourage you to continue testing and using our solutions.

Pipperidge-Farm,
Varna, Bulgaria (The offices of JFD Brokers),
Jul 31, 2018,

Reliable broker, no issues (and I forgot to mention that they pay my salary)

Never had any issues.
The support is fast and quite knowledgeable.
Love the tight EUR/USD spread, positive slippage and the low commissions.
One of the most reliable brokers I've traded with.
Payouts are fast.
5 Star rating removed.

This reviewer is an employee of JFD brokers.  In addition to this "client" review, he has also posted in the FPA's forums as if he was only a client and not an employee.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate forum spammers.  The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Sean,
Jul 10, 2018,

BE AWARE USA Clients!

BE AWARE USA Clients!
JFD will allow you to open a demo account but not a live one!
What's worse? They'll put you through all the process of opening a live account, collecting your tax ID, bank account information, then only to deny your registration and flash out a message that says"...due to US regulation, we can't accept US clients..." I wonder why JFD couldn't just let people know that if you're a US resident then you can't open a live account upfront like all other offshore brokers do. Is it really necessary for JFD to collect the applicant's tax ID, home address, and bank account info first before determining that they're not qualified for live account because of their residency?
So if you're a US resident, BE CAREFUL!
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Dear Sean,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the live account opening process. We need to collect the tax ID number for initial verifications. It is true that we are not allowed to accept retail clients from the USA due to regulatory restrictions, as noted in step 2 of the live account registration form. However, residents of the USA can still open a live account with us if they are categorised as "professional" clients meeting at least two of the following criteria (supporting evidence should be provided):
1) the client has carried out transactions in significant size on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters,
2) the size of the client's financial portfolio (including cash deposits and financial instruments) exceeds 500,000 EUR,
3) the client works or has worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
Additionally, the minimum deposit should be 250,000 USD, CHF, GBP or EUR.

Demo accounts can be opened regardless of the country because no trading with actual money is being done.

To further improve the user experience considering your feedback, we have updated our website to inform upfront all potential clients about the respective restrictions and placed relevant notifications in step 1 in our account opening form - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/online-trading/account/register.

We hope that we have clarified everything regarding the issue, but should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service - https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/contact-us.

FastScalper,
Deutschland, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

22 days no trade = inactive fee

22 days no trade and i had to pay inactive fee which was higher than 3 usd. i never had heard about this before
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Feb 5, 2018:
Dear FastScalper,

We regret that you were not aware of this fee, but kindly note that we sent out a notification to all our clients on the trading platform with details regarding the change of our conditions regarding the inactivity fee, which has been effective since effective since November 2016 and is a standard practice for most brokerages.

We urge you to check our Company News section of our website, where we published on the 2nd May 2017 the changes to our Terms and Conditions. According to clause 12.7 of our Client Agreement, your account may be charged with an inactivity fee, but this is a fixed fee of 20 currency units which is imposed after a period of three consecutive months of no trading activity – not 22 days as you state. Please note, a withdrawal cannot not be classified as activity, only trading or funding can be, which may be the reason for your confusion.

We hope we have resolved your issue, but should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support for any further clarification.

JFD Brokers Team
ResearchFX,
Dortmund, Germany,
Oct 19, 2017,

Best CFD/FX Broker i know

Best Broker for CFD´s with fair and REAL spread,

Of course, this is could maybe not in every case better for you, when there is no liquidity in a market.

But i sonce now every market i traded was liquid. Try it, you will directly feel the difference. This is the real market (interbank market ) for Forex.

And you can order for every trade a post trade report - so you can see where is on the other side and bought your position.
Umbeluzi,
Maia, Portugal,
Nov 15, 2016,

2nd update

One aspect missing from my two previous reviews are concerning withdrawals. Only to say that withdrawals by wire transfer under SEPA standards are quick, normally it take two business days. Also one improvement was done regarding trading on stock indices, which can be now fracctional. Overall, I'm satisfied with this broker, which I deem as serious one.
chan weng seng tan,
, Malaysia,
Jul 29, 2016,

JFD is super misleading broker
they show us during news time their cost are lowest to other. But just now I just did a trade during small new and happen 9pip slippage.
icmarkets, pepperstone, fxcm... all no slippage.
I have run an EA in 6 different broker. And only JFD happen slippage and was 9 pips. super dishonest broker
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Aug 17, 2016:
Dear Chan Weng Seng Tan,
We are aware of your case and our Customer Support has already guided you in answering your queries, providing information and explanation. Once again we would like to point out that slippage is a pure market phenomenon when trading with a 100% DMA/STP agency like JFD Brokers. Unlike the market makers you mentioned, with our unique Post Trade Transparency Reports, we prove that we do not manipulate the prices. In fact, we are recognised by the trading community for our honesty and transparency.
Furthermore, slippage can also be positive, not only negative. In fact, positive slippage on small trades (below 10 lots) with JFD is much more common, as is shown in our execution metrics reports.
We encourage our clients to request post-trade transparency reports which clarify all order execution details. We are sure your ongoing experience trading with us will be a positive one!
Max,
Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Jul 26, 2016,

JFD are one of the best ECNs in the game. Quick execution, responsive support staff and good MT4 add-on tools. JFDs commission seems relatively expensive but it is better than the low commission-rip-you-off model.

JFD for scale and XM to build a small account, you can't go wrong.