Established: 2007
Contact: support@2ndskiesforex.com

Join live discussion of 2ndSkiesForex.com on our forum

Gold Coast, Australia,
Aug 27, 2020,

Unless you make mistakes, you'll never learn your lesson.

This is a long-winded review but it has to be said. I started trading a few years ago and really got sucked into the early stage traps for young players. I fell victim to the EA's with 99% accuracy with a risk/reward or 50/1, the signals that has insane winning streaks, the grid strategies that kept adding and adding to positions until you blew up all at once. These are but some of the early stage traps new traders find themselves falling victim too. BUT the worst of all, was the beginners loop of trying to find the holy grail that really DOES NOT exist. I spent countless dollars on EA's and signals that never got me anywhere, except with a bigger hole in my pocket. I stumbled across a TradingView publishers page who strongly recommended Chris Capre's APA course. I reviewed the course content prior to purchasing and convinced myself that if i want to be a great trader i should probably learn a thing or two instead of trying to buy the next big robot or copy trades from the guy who trades a $100 account and collected thousands in subscriber fees. As soon as i got in i did exactly what i was told NOT to do. I consumed the whole course content in a couple of days, only to realise i had not digested a single thing. Chris is a realist, and he tells it how it is! He doesnt sugar coat the product to try and stuff a hard sell down your throat. He is an extremely genuine and modest person with an extremely trustworthy approach, which gives me faith in the system he teaches. The APA course was such an eye opener and since only enrolling 3 months ago, i have gone from losing, to break-even, to now profitable (not extremely, but better than nothing). Chris's course really helps you digest the concepts of trading into bite sized pieces and if at any point you have any questions, his right hand Sascha is such a knowledgeable and understanding person, and he will answer your questions very fast. Second to that, the community inside the course is fantastic. The discord server with all other APA participants gives you a community of like-minded individuals where you can bounce ideas off and get feedback. All round this is by far the BEST investment i believe i have ever made in myself, and i look forward to possibilities that may present themselves in my future. I cant possibly thank Chris and Sascha enough for the support and effort you give to not just me, but all of your students. All i can do in return is give you an absolute whopper of a review and keep adding to my knowledge in becoming a better trader so that i can help any newcomers which may read this and join the course too. Thanks again guys!!

Gujarat, India,
Jun 5, 2020,

I must have found this course earlier to save 3 years for learning PA

I am very much satified with the way chris is teaching us price action. Its more worth then I have paid for it. It has completely change the way I analyse any price actions & helps to identify different market condions and then plan trade accordingly in everchanging market. Mindset aspect of trading is also tought very nicely so as to convert knowledge of price action and trading into skills.Thank you so very much chris for helping me to sorten my learning curv.

Daniel,
Lagrange, IL, USA,
May 13, 2020,

Price Action Trading is a key element in becoming a Daytrader/Swingtrader

I won't get into the backstory on what lead me here more than 2 sentences, but it was another trader I saw practicing on a paper account at a Starbucks. When I approached him he recommended 3 traders to study and one of them was Chris Capre. He was by far the most conducive to my style of learning in the beginning when I began 2 years ago

Foremost the site is called 2ndskiesforex.com but this applies far beyond FOREX markets. If you want a concise review of the course it's this: He teaches you three main principle you can find for free on 2ndskiesforex.com called the 3 pillars of Price Action and expands appropriately on them over up to what was about 90 hours of studying for me personally.

Take the free course before anything else and watch some videos and see if you can catch on a bit. A mentor always helps if you have a guide but Chris does give twitter sessions to review personal trading and webinars where he expands upon his ideas to everyone.

When you actually purchase the course it dives deeper into it than you could imagine if you're not familiar with Price Action Context. It's not everyones cup of tea but I learned how to manage my risk better, and became more efficient getting in on tops with my short entries and bottoms with my long entries and picking appropriate targets to make a worthy profit off it all while managing my different accounts consistent growth.

I've applied these strategies to Cryptocurrencies, Derivative contracts I've used on the stock market as well as the equities themselves, and the FOREX.

If anything I hope you all visit Capre's course and consider taking the Advanced Price Action section because it completely transformed my trading as a novice retail trader.

Thank you Chris, and thank you Sascha for all the tools you've given me to improve my skills as a trader!

Daniel

Iloilo City, Philippines,
Mar 31, 2020,

The Best Educational site ever.

I have a wonderful experience with 2ndskiesforex, My mindset has changed as well my technical analysis becomes more reliable and astonishing. I'm a member of APA and ATM. It did not change not only my trading but my life as well. I became more positive in life and my goal is to be one of the best traders in the world.

Saskatoon, Canada,
Mar 4, 2020,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

I've had an interest in trading since working on the floor of the CME back in 2001-2003 . Then just a few years ago decide to give trading online a try. I knew i'd need a teacher but it took me some time to find someone that I resonated with. That was when I came across an article on twitter from Chris Capre that mentioned something about how meditation can be useful for trading . I was intrigued that someone was bringing that into the trading process. Initially I was interested in the Ichimoku cloud strategy/ course he was offering but decided to sign up for his Advance Price Action Course instead. I will say that the price couldn't be any better since at the time I didn't have much extra funds available to me. For a minute I was wondering if this course was gonna be of high value because the price was so cheap ! I can assure you that this is not the case- for all of the course content, forums and access to high level traders and private mentorship sessions you get a very good deal. Chris goes over everything you need to know from A-Z in a very clear way emphasizing how to take on and integrate the material(and not just blow through it ) which is crucial in order to develop the core skills. Price action, risk management, process, mindset, on-going webinars are all part of the course. As a result of taking this course my performance has greatly improved. There is a lot of material to learn from and most importantly integrate and it is hands down a 10/10 IMO.

Chris offers private sessions VIA Discord for those of the APA course who have complete a certain amount of trades so that he can then give feedback and recommendations for what to adjust, stop doing, do more of etc. This to me is priceless. And it was! As a result of my first private session with Chris my performance and results have improved even more. I've stopped making these obvious mistakes that I just couldn't see. Chris is very good at seeing whats going on with your trading through his understanding of statistics. He provided me with a some great feedback , insights and nothing less than exactly what I need to hear/implement. It felt great that he was willing to take the time to help me out and connect in this way. This made it clear to me that Chris really does care about people and whats the best for them and that really means a lot.

After some time I signed up for his Advance Traders Mindset Course. From the very beginning lesson this course blew me away and also helped me get clear on some deeper things that I already knew about myself. It was a tremendous learning experience and I had a lot of fun with the courses/homework materials. If you weren't already aware of how much mindset plays into your trading then this course will make it seem really obvious. I did a course once a week and then worked through the material, meditations etc. I learned so much about my proclivities, habits ( good and bad) and beliefs and how that all plays into what we do when trading. Chris draws from sports and other fields; relating elite performance to trading . He explains and goes deeply into various ideas and practices to help traders build a mindset of resilience, clarity, abundance and the self awareness all of which I believe are crucial in order to trade successfully. Like all of the courses at 2nd skies there are also ongoing webinars and a great community to discuss these sometimes deeper topics of mindset. Chris's background in meditation makes him such a great resource. I benefited so much from this course that I will be going over the course again soon. I highly recommend this course and you cant beat the value for such an affordable price.

When I had my private session with Chris he said that because of the way I was trading I might want to try trading stocks. I was kind of surprised but excited at the same time. The course provides a great overview of what is taught in the APA course and how the same principles apply to the stock market. The strategies are all pretty straightforward and easy to identify. I personally really like trading the NY OPEN and that environment where you also have volume and just a lot of trade opportunities to take advantage of every day. This works well for me personally because I like to be entering positions and ideally making money every day. Since getting started in stock trading I have been doing well so far and its been a bit of a surreal experience.

I have to thank Chris, Sacha and all the members of the 2nd skies community who have all been very supportive and helpful to me. I feel very fortunate to have found such a great community to be a part of.

Mississauga, Canada,
Nov 17, 2019,

Real Price Action Trading Education

I have been around the forex educators world for years and here is the place I would recommend to traders at any level. PA trading goes way above and beyond those pin bars, engulfing bars, trend lines etc. There is no need for waiting for any kind of confirmation either.

Instead, understanding the flow and momentum in the market is critical to trading and becoming a consistently profitable trader and Chris shows step by step how we can do that.

The course is very reasonably priced, weekly webinars, lifetime access to the courses and the community with no extra cost as content gets updated. I doubt if there is a better resource to learn how to trade from a price action, mindset, money and risk management perspective. Your package is complete in all respects.

Thank you Chris and Sascha for the tremendous amount of work you put in day after day to make us better traders. Your commitment to us members is apparent and I am striving to draw full benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Jan 18, 2013 - 5 Stars I am completely overwhelmed by the sheer quality of the material provided by 2nd Skies Forex. I have taken some courses in Forex provided by others and always felt short changed. In Chris Capre, at last I have found a mentor who not only is knowledgeable but has the willingness and passion towards the success of his students.
The course material is presented mainly through videos and some articles and in a way that is easy to understand. For the first time in 3 years of trading I am not merely seeing 2 different colors of candles, but more importantly understanding what is really happening in the market. I now know what side of the market I need to trade, when to enter and when to exit.
New instructional material keeps getting added and I have lifetime access to the material and forum. Asking questions and clarifications is encouraged and each one is answered by Chris himself. In my opinion the course is underpriced and is probably the best small investment I made towards my financial security.
Thank you Chris.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 16, 2019,

Opened my eyes to the world of trading

Im a beginner trader and when I first started trading I quickly realised I was completely out of my depth and would need some guidance through the minefield!

Luckily I have an affinity to keeping hold of my money and was not prepared to throw it away on the first course I saw. I researched forex training companies, checked forums and finally took advantage of the free training given by a number of companies. 2ndskies training really resonated with me and I personally gained more from the free training there than other companies versions. Another factor was cost - 2ndskies is imo unbeatable value for the content you receive. So many companies charge thousands for limited time access whereas 2ndskies is a reasonable 1 off fee for lifetime access. Over the last 5 months I have learnt an incredible amount from the APA course and realised I required more than training around mindset and did not hesitate to purchase the traders mindset course which Iam currently working through.

Im currently still only trading on a demo account however I have gone from losing 40-50% of capital in my first months to now being profitable the last 2 months and this month is looking likely to also be profitable. I have a long way to go on my journey and we shall see if I can maintain a profitable outcome for a year, but I firmly believe if you follow the course guidelines and put into practise what is taught you will see the benefits for yourself. I would also add the community is fantastic with senior traders happy to help with an active discord channel always available.

Andy,
Canada, Canada,
Apr 24, 2019,

Chris is honestly the trading mentor you need to seek out. I have been to other courses and not a single teacher either has the experience or knowledg

Chris is honestly the trading mentor you need to seek out. I have been to other courses and not a single teacher either the experience or knowledge Chris does when it comes to trading.

Most teachers will want to speak about pin bars, or butterfly patterns or special indicators that may work for a couple of months, but then must be changed.

Instead, Chris teaches you how much price action actually works in terms of order flow, and these are principles that do not just work now, but have been working for the past 100 years, and will continue to work in the next 100.
Apr 16, 2019,

This is to amend the bad review I left prior.

Okay so to start I need to apologize to you Chris, I most certainly jumped the gun with that first review I left. I let my anger and emotions get the best of me. Thanks to your efforts and quick response via email ( very shortly after writing that first review) I now have access to the APA course. I have just started to go threw the course and have only scratched the surface of it but so far it definitely looks like it is worth the money for all the content you receive with it. And is actually under valued if you compare it to other courses that cost more and give you less.

Because I have only started and cannot really give a proper review of the material in the course I will comment on the customer service. I would honestly have to rate it 5plus stars. Right off the bat I had an issue and now that I think about it with a cooler head it was probably because of the crappy internet connection where I am currently that caused my issue. But none the less I emailed Chris and he did get back to me in a very timely manner and also he fixed the issue right away. I should also mention that this was on a weekend and also happend to be during a busy time for Chris because he was in the middle of moving. So very excellent service on your part Chris. I do apologize for being so quick to judge. Wish you all the best. Thanks for putting together such a great course for new aspiring traders like myself!

Apr 15, 2019 - 5 Stars Just wanted to update the review I left earlier. I might have jumped the gun on writing it. I was able to get it all sorted out. Chris got back to me and sorted the issue out for me. I now have access to the course and like what I see so far. The 5 stars is for the amazing response time and resolution time of my problem. Keep it up!

Apr 13, 2019 - 2 Stars I would like to start by saying I am very disappointed with what just happend. I saw all the great reviews about the advanced price action course so I decided to pick it up. I have had some pretty bad luck finding a legit course to learn price action trading and thought that this was going to be the one. I was mistaken so far. I can not say the course itself is not good because I have to pay for it. Let me explain.

I filled out all my information at the first step name, username, password ect .. at the next step where you enter in the payment information I filled that out aswell but when I clicked next after the next page had finished loading all it said was wrong and had a weird message with it. I figured okay maybe the payment did not go through. So I checked my card account but it was showing that the payment was successful. So now I was starting to get kinda pissed as I am out of 340 bucks for a course that I can not access. When I try to log onto my account it just shows me a message telling me my account has not been activated yet I have already paid for the course. I have emailed the email and have gotten no response to my concerns which I have decided to leave this "review" in Hope '

Italy,
Apr 16, 2019,

I totally LOVE this community! What they are giving out is absolutely priceless.

I totally LOVE this community!
I'll be always thankful to Chris Capre and his Jedi Sascha Gogolin for their precious work and time.
What they are giving out is absolutely priceless, and I'm not referring just to the trading-related part of it.

Since I joined this community, a full-360° "growing process" started (mindset AND trading-wise).
After a year I can now see how I'm slowly switching from the "I need to find my holy-grail system" mindset to "I understand the best way to trade is to learn to adapt to price action context and the way markets continuously evolve".
The former used to consume my soul and enthusiasm. The latter is motivating and makes me feel I'm approaching this as a profession, the right way.

I still have a lot to work to complete this switch to a pro mindset, but I can finally say that this is the first time where my 6 months demo account is at breakeven instead of in deep drawdown.
The nicest side of this, is that I'm now able to understand where I need to work on to move to the next step (from breakeven to profit).

I definitely recommend anyone who intends to take trading seriously to give Chris a chance. For the money, it's 120% worth it.