Trade-24.com (Moslok Ltd) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2018
SCAM
2016-03-09:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Trade-24.  CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

June 2016:  The Belize IFSC has declared that the license displayed on Trade-24.com's website is a forgery.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Based on this proven forgery along with the current FPA Traders Court guilty vote, the FPA sees no choice but to consider Trade-24 to be a scam.  This Scam label may be lifted if Trade-24 publicly apologizes for the forgery, resolves client issues, and registers with a major regulator.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

May 2015:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends CAUTION dealing with Trade 24 until this issue is resolved.

January 2014.  A large number of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Trade-24.com.

Related sites include ECNCapital.com

Trade 24 is an online forex broker. Trade 24 offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader forex trading top platforms. Trade-24.com offers currency pairs, cfds, commodities, and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade-24.com (Moslok Ltd)

Join live discussion of Trade-24.com (Moslok Ltd) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0762015-05-14patiencevirtue vs Trade-24.comguilty

Scam!

Rehan,
Nov 13, 2018,

They have provided no accurate evidence but chosen to ignore their failings, misrepresented, failed to admit their mistakes and reflect. It indicates a lack of probity that runs across this organisation and its employees. This is seen through the working of TRADE24 – employees use a bogus ID in most cases and as seen in my case – account manager Charlie King ( an Eastern European who has assumed a westernised name and identity), all discussions and promises made over the phone and not in writing or email, agreements that were signed by me were never returned to me with TRADE24 signatures or stamps or authorisation, phone calls that rotate some times from Switzerland, Ireland and often untraceable. This rganisation is running a Ponzi scheme and this has been made known to HSBC AND VISA.
I have registered an ACTIONFRAUD case against TRADE24 and Charlie King - NFRC180102172363
- This has been attached and concerns the 12k online transfer made to TRADE24.
Please see below a snapshot of the reputation of TRADE 24 on the internet and warnings from the
FCA UK.
Marina,
Latvia, Latvia,
Jun 14, 2018,

SCAM TRADE24

Amazing liar, they just promise, Im dealing with them more than 1,5 year, I didn't get tired to call them every week. I want my money back, they answer and always is the same: Madam evrething is fine, we can se, that avrethnig is fine and you request is on process you must be just passion and wait, so this waiting and lies goes more then 1,5 year! FRIENDS NEVER DIILING WITH TRADE24!!!!
Larry,
work, Sweden,
Jun 8, 2018,

T24 Robber

Trade-24 Disaster backstabber
“I deposited more than 50,000 EUR and they took my money and not sending my anything, placing trades without telling me, always losing and not processing my withdraw withdraws even thought I have liquidity. Also, they do not liaise with me with any explanation. They are not in the UK and are not licensed!”

May 25, 2018 - No Rating I deposited more than 50,000 EUR and they took my money and not sending my anything, placing trades without telling me, always losing and not processing my withdraw withdraws even thought I have liquidity. Also, they do not liaise with me with any explanation. They are not in the UK and are not licensed!”
Resistance93,
Poland,
Feb 4, 2018,

Scammers, liars... Forget about the money...

Trade 24 is a scam company and they stole my money for good. That's all. It started with a random calls, they were just begging me to make deposit saying that I will be able to withdraw ANYTIME. I got calls everyday, finally they got me I made this deposit. Once you do that you can forget about your cash, they might be trading with you but they won't let you access your OWN money. After deposit I found out this website and decided I don't want to trade with them. I WANT MY MONEY BACK so... they will guide you through verfication process, access all your personal information and ghost. After sending them "required documents" they stopped responding to me, no one is answering my emails anymore. Even in mail I got information that "my money is safe"... I guess it's safe in their pockets... What can I say STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS FAR AS YOU CAN. Scammers, liars, hate them super hard
immeld,
london, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2018,

flee away immediately not to be trusted at all cause

Account number is 1300152848, trade-24 are overly beyond rating -7 stars if i have to give them- STOP- while you can. Terrible, unashamed, despicable, inadequate, disgraceful fake ass f** up fraud company.
yes we all want to make money especially being single father. i wanted another source of income to support my kids and care for them and give them christmas gift and a good new year.
i realised i was a victim paul wilson came across to me so nice spoke to me told me to start with £250 this was before i gave proof of address and document which i found normal as we produce things for banks.

Soon as Paul wilson dropped the phone with out telling me policy this was at 17:00 i was sent 17:02 policy i didn't agree to this hence i knew, right something was wrong here.
I went back and forth continuos calls and emails which i have for evidence, list of names i communicated with were Anna W, Jessica lee, frank, Alice B and Stacey.

The saddest thing was when i spoke to Antonio Jensen and emailed i heard nothing from him after telling me to deposit £5000 i refused cause he asked me for ID to provide passport details.

I got an email stating money was on the way after being told it will come to me in 7 days.

bare in my i have kids I'm the only sole bread winner. irrespective of my condition they showed no remorse or care or absolute nothing.

I know i have said a few abusisve words just to get my money had earn blood money i have worked for back.

I pray God will forgive them for this cause you've truly broken and destroyed homes.
carloscarlos,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jan 2, 2018,

Trade 24 is a scam

My account is 130120046. Since the beginning I traded doing what my account manager told me to. He made huge trades for my account size and always asking for more deposits with promises of big returns and soon my account was a disaster with no margin and he told me to deposit more or I would lose everything. He never accepted that he was the responsable for the dangerous situation in my account. After one more deposit and my account was again in the red. He said I was responsable and now he is calling me names with desrespect and I lost all the money. LAter the "general manager" said he would help me and gave to my account a big bonus. After months of hard work with a new account manager that was always vanishing I made a full recovery of the account. I've asked for a withdraw and after accepted and bonus and profits removed for me to withdraw just my money they said that the removed money was profits and I would have to withdraw the bonus that takes many years to withdraw because it has to be traded many many thousands of lots
THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!

May 17, 2017 - 1 Star My account manger made me deposit more and more money and the huge size trades that he made me do the account crashed and he calls me rersponsable for it!
bulgarian,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 12, 2017,

I am still wondering how people can provide card details over the phone!!! How stupid you can be to trust someone who gave you a call 2 min ago?! Dear people trade-24 is Jewish company with branch in Sofia, Bulgaria. You are deceived by 20-year-old Bulgarians who have no idea of a financial market.
If you tell them about this comment or any other they will start "beating objections": how you can believe unknown publisher?, the real people who make money don't comment!, and so many other bullshit.
Poor you - just forget about your money!!!
Raphaggg,
Strasbourg, France,
Nov 29, 2017,

It's a scam. I asked for a withdrawl one week ago and 5 days later all my money disapeared from my account for no reason. I tried to reach them several times and they always say to me a financial advisor will call me back but he doesn't. Don't trust them!
christianfivaz,
Geneva , Switzerland,
Nov 7, 2017,

Scam trade 24

Trade 24 stoled my money and keep on calling me from Romania to get a opy of my id. I uppose to steal my identity and ask for another credit fraudulous card.
Malik2991,
LONDON, United Kingdom,
Oct 22, 2017,

SCAM

SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS - PROBLEMS START WHEN LOOKING TO WITHDRAW CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL IGNORE YOU AND PROMISE YOU CALL BACKS WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN