WealthTradeFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Wealth Trade FX is an online forex broker. Wealth Trade FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. WealthTradeFX.com offers currency pairs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

WealthTradeFx.com

Join live discussion of WealthTradeFx.com on our forum

Jeff,
Colorado, USA,
Apr 14, 2015,

Requested withdrawal of funds in October, 2014. Left voicemails, sent letter, sent numerous emails. No funds received as of 4/14/2015. No response to any of my communications.
Charles,
, Hungary,
Nov 28, 2014,

I have been waiting for reaction of the customer service more then 6 weeks. I requested a widrawal on 16th of October. I have not received the funds yet.
Tony Garratt,
CA, USA,
Jul 11, 2013,

They used to be excellent, but things seem to be changing; there is rarely anyone on the on-line Chat any more now; payouts that used to be processed quickly are now sluggish. NC of the USA - did you ever get your payment?

2012-09-14 5Star Have used them for about 9 months. Excellent execution most of the time - found them to be much better than others I have tried such as FxPro, MBTrading. No issues thus far.
NC,
, USA,
Mar 4, 2013,

I have been waiting two weeks for an account payout. Customer service is not responding.