FXTM Review

FXTM

Updated: Dec 3, 2020 · ForexTime.com  · Is this your company?

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTM
Other websites of this company include FXTM.com, ForexTimeChina.com.cn.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2011
Address: Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@fxtm.com, +44 20 3734 1025
Regulators: CySEC # 185/12, FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FSCA #FSP No.46614, FCA #777911 / 600475
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (190+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alfa-Click, Bitcoin, CASHU, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, VLoad, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com on our forum

ForexTime.com profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Jerry,
Nova Scotia, Canada,
Dec 20, 2019,

Very Bad Broker DO NOT USE THIS BROKER !

If you want your money stolen by these crooks then by all means sign up with them. I am a Canadian and I had an account with them for a number of years. I did not know that they had stopped allowing Canadians to trade with them anymore as I had not been trading with them for some time. They had sent me an email copy of email here below... I sent them $100 but seeing how I am a Canadian I could not trade as it would not allow me to put in a trade on the meta trader. I contacted them and they told me Canadians were no longer allow to trade with them so I asked for my money back and they refused. My question is why did they ask a Canadian to deposit money to trade when Canadians are not allowed to trade with FXTM?? Then I ask for my money back they reject the withdrawal. Their big excuse for not giving my money back is that.... These guys are plain and simple a Rip Off ... Stay away or you will lose your money as it seems any excuse will do for these crooks to take your money.

Thank you for submitting your request to us.
Unfortunately we have been unable to process this transaction for you for the following reason:
The requested withdrawal amount does not cover the 3% fee for the no trading activity.

Hi ... Double your rewards with FXTM
Did you know that the FXTM Loyalty Program is offering double the rewards in December?

That’s right! For a limited time only, we’re offering you up to $10* back in real, withdrawable cash every time you trade, up to a maximum of $10,000!

This exclusive promotion is available with any account type, just work your way up through the five loyalty levels for even greater rewards at every stage.

Ready to start earning? Just follow the simple steps below:
Register for the FXTM Loyalty Program after you read and accepts the T&Cs
Start trading for cashback rewards!
This offer is only available until 05.01.2020 – don’t miss out!
Deposit Now
Kind regards,
The FXTM Team
*T&Cs apply

With your deposit of 100.00 USD, you’ve given yourself 30 days to take full advantage of the FXTM Loyalty Cashback! You’re currently on Level 1 and will earn $2 in rebates!*

If you wish to reach level 2 for even more cashback rebates, all you have to do is deposit a total of 11292.57 USD.

Don’t forget, your next deposit will give you another 30 days of rebates!

*Please refer to the T&C’s for full details on all rebate levels.

If you wish to stop receiving more emails related to Loyalty Cashback, please click here.

Kind regards,
FXTM Team

Kampala, Uganda,
Dec 17, 2019,

Never ever ever open with this broker they are THIEVES

This it the worst broker ever. Never ever deposit your money here the experience I've had with them is worse than a horror allow you to deposit and don't allow your withdrew claiming we should upload documents first oh lord how I wish I found this page first before dealing with this low life thugs I wish you thieves persish in hell

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Tugume Mark, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this, but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Thank you, Your FXTM team.
australia, Australia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Scamm.. Never go with them.

FXTM is a scam. You will deposit money but you wont get them back. I am trying to get my money but now they shut down my account. Dont go with them I am telling you uour money is at very very high risk.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jan 8, 2020:
Dear sl5519, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your account details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Thank you, Your FXTM team.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 27, 2019,

LP

FXTM hereby, could you publicly declare your liquidity provider since you offer ECN.

I needed this for me and other readers and possible investors to have light of what they will be delving into.

Please make it public.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Mossey, further to your review, please note that the Company has a pool of top-tier liquidity providers ranking from global banks, financial institutions and exchanges, however, we cannot disclose the names.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your FXTM team.
Enugu State, Nigeria,
Nov 22, 2019,

Stupid withdrawal processes, massive spread, poor customer servic

I tried funding my account and they easily accepted the fund. As soon as I started trading, I observed the massive spread and the poor execution services. Tried withdrawing my funds and I was rejected due to a silly excuse that I must make the withdrawal using my previous card, whereas the card I wanted to withdraw with is the same I used for deposit. The previous card being requested for was lost and is invalid. I've written several emails but I keep being asked to travel back to my local bank to collect a stupid Letter! The details of the card are clearly mine and still, I am being told to go back to the bank. I am actually going to withdraw all in my account. Worst Broker. Not to talk of the spread which they used to allocate more than a thousand pounds to their account. What nonsense!
Here's my ID in case they can see this
51018383

Worst experience!
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear Joshua, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

Moreover, please be reminded that spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they may change as they reflect the market conditions. This means, that spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical values in the contract specifications page on our website. Additionally, kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.

Regarding the declined withdrawals our dedicated team provided a full explanation on the reasons and the correct method to withdraw the funds.

Also, the closed/invalid card issue was resolved once confirmation received on 26.11.

Thanks again for your comment. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.
IBADAN,
IBADAN, Nigeria,
Nov 8, 2019,

FXTM DISHONEST BROKERS

I opened an account with FXTM. But my experience with FXTM has been terrible. They operate with low ethical standards, without any moral conscience in taking over a client's personal computer and disrupting the client's use of his computer. Dastardly behaviour. Submit this review you stupid immoral FXTM bastard.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Nov 11, 2019:
Dear Ibadan, we are sorry you did not have a good experience with us and we’d like to investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a clear explanation of what really happened. We treat every claim of trade enquiry very seriously, and if you would like an in-depth look at what has happened, simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of the specific incident. Our dedicated team will look into it and reply to you within five business days.

As a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Your FXTM Team.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 31, 2019,

Rigged pip movement

Guys don't Trade with this broker. Pip Movement is rigged you get half the profit. The spread is crazy high even during normal Market conditions I was trading on a standard account.
They got high hidden fee on everything
I repeat their system is rigged you get half your profit. I have Screenshots to prove it.

You can report them here for further assistance mychargeback.com
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Nov 8, 2019:
Dear Kaygee, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

If you'd like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

For more information, do not hesitate to contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 28, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

I'm currently waiting for funds from FXTM. I made a withdrawal 17 days ago, still waiting. Also their customer support is very slow to respond. At this stage I'm sceptical if FXTM really wants you to withdraw any money. It's quite the opposite when it comes to deposits. When I was struggling with a deposit they phoned me immediately and assisted me then and there on the phone and made sure the money was deposited. Let's wait and see, I will comment again once / if I get my funds withdrawn. 17 days and counting...

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Further to your comment above, our team has carefully investigated your query and provided to you detailed explanation by sending an email via ticket number 2019101410006904.

We would like to reiterate that the Company always acts in the best interest of its Clients and works within a strict regulatory environment.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Teekay,
South Africa, South Africa,
Sep 30, 2019,

FRAUD

They spreads are just criminal. They can jump from 23 points to 88 points on the cheapest trade there is eur/usd. The crosses are even worse from 61 to 234 points. Videos and screenshot can be provided.

the bank charges to wow.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Teekay, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

Wanda,
South Africa, South Africa,
Sep 23, 2019,

fraud

Fraudulent broker. The broker has criminaly big spreads. They also charge high bank transfer rates
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Wanda, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.