FXTM Review

FXTM

Updated: Nov 9, 2020 · ForexTime.com  · Is this your company?

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTM
Other websites of this company include FXTM.com, ForexTimeChina.com.cn.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2011
Address: Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@fxtm.com, +44 20 3734 1025
Regulators: CySEC # 185/12, FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FSCA #FSP No.46614, FCA #777911 / 600475
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (190+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alfa-Click, Bitcoin, CASHU, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, VLoad, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com on our forum

ForexTime.com profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 22, 2020,

Worst spread

@ForexTime was terrible what's going on current i am hold big lot with low margin. They give low spread in Ecn account what i know but actually wrong where every pair spread in under 2 pips or (20 point)
They turn into 15 pips ( 155 Points)
Which iam on running trade. GBP/AUD.
Proof : https://ibb.co/7j7jw7n

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, so they may change as they reflect the market conditions. This means that spreads can either be lower or higher than the typical values stated in the contract specifications page on our website. Kindly also note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level. If you have inquiries, we would like to give you a full explanation of what happened. We kindly ask you to send us your FXTM trading account number and a detailed explanation of your issue to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2020,

Worst Support... Stay Away!

I was recommend by my IB to join forextime back in 23 Sept 2020 but until today (20 Oct 2020) my account cannot be link to my IB.

2 Oct 2020

Sent an inquire to my account manager why i cannot link to my IB

5 Oct 2020
Got reply (after 3 days), He told me that my email didnt reach the support and ask me to email info@fxtmpartners.com to change the IB and CCed to him to speed up the process.

6 Oct 2020
Sent an email to my account manager again

8 Oct 2020
He replied back with the information he told me that that my account is under Refer-A-Friend program, and cannot be linked to IB. Ask me to write and email to backoffice and info@fxtmpartners.com and CC to him for speed up process. (again... )

12 Oct 2020
Contact support thru live chat

13 Oct 2020
Someone from forextime contact me thru phone and asking to do the thing again and again... and without further due... i email backoffice + info@fxpartners.com again!

15 Oct 2020
The same person asking sending the email again because my IB Code is wrong... Am doing that again....

18 Oct 2020

Send email asking what had happened... Now they silence

20 Oct 2020
Posting this to FPA

about me? MyFXTM ID: 62724876

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 22, 2020:
Hello! Your MyFXTM account has been assigned to IB on 20/10/2020. Shall you have any further questions please send them to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to provide you with answers.
Oct 5, 2020,

Worst broker ever

Just to withdraw my capital, have to go thru a lot of troublesome to get my money back.
At first, need to verify your skrill. Next need so many document to fill.( As they said need to comply to regulation which is a joke where other broker did not ask ) and now tell me, they need your 1st deposit credit card with stupid reason as my second deposit is using skrill. Till now i still did not get my capital back. So be careful when u decide to your money to this broker (FXTM or forextime.com) unless you willing to donate your money to this broker.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to social@fxtm.com.We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 11, 2020,

Support

I join fxtm in June 2018. Everything was OK although I didn't make any profit. I stopped for a period, then decided to resume. I tried to deposit, but couldn't because I changed the registered debit card. I sent many emails, but were not helpful at all. I stii have an active account with them and still want to try again. My account number is2637938.
Looking forward to a reply

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hello! Please send us a more detailed information regarding the situation you are facing to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to see into your case and provide you with an answer.
Kampala, Uganda,
Sep 2, 2020,

I can not withdraw my money

A few days ago I deposit to my fxtm account and fortunately I made some gains this very, this morning I decided to check their withdraw process to see if it's first. On depositing I used local payment method (mobile money transfer) so I chose to use the same method to withdraw but to my surprise as I went on with the withdraw process on the final process my withdraw was denied saying that I have to deposit with that method to withdraw yet it's the same method I used to deposit. I tried contacting customer care via telegram but I only got one “welcoming message" from the bot

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 10, 2020:
Hello! We have checked the information you have provided. Please make a new withdrawal request. Shall you have any questions regarding the payment process, feel free to send them to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 29, 2020,

UNETHICAL

It is worth noting that every effort I made to reach FXTM through different means were not responded to. Only after posting here in FPA did they bother to contact me. Obviously customer satisfaction is not important to them. Thank you FPA I wish I had checked here before opening an account with them. When bad reviews become many, there must be some truths in them.
I will send my proof of deposit as requested.

Aug 21, 2020 - 1 Star I opened a ForexTime account on Aug 5th 2020 and was imidiatey contacted by a lady who said she is my account manager and inquired when I will make a deposit. On the 10th of Aug I deposited 21,000 Nigerian naira to ForexTime Zenith bank account through local transfer but they would not credit my FX account. I emailed the lady but she would not respond. Emailed FXTM backoffice and was told to present a proof of the transfer which I did, but they did not get back to me. 4 days ago I email complaints@fxtm.com, but no one replied. Its being more 12 days now, they wouldn't credit my account or return my money to my bank account. My FXTM account is 2847660. I have all the emails I sent and can provide them as a proof.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 27, 2020 Hello! We do not have any issues with deposits in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us the number of the transaction along with the proof of the transfer to social@fxtm.com. We will investigate your case and provide you with a detailed response in the shortest time possible.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Hello! We haven't received the proof of the transfer from you and are still waiting for it to be sent to social@fxtm.com so that we can solve this case.
Doha, Qatar,
Aug 12, 2020,

Good Broker

Very fast deposit, very fast withdrawal, very good support, reliable broker, reliable promotions, I trade with them for more than 4 years.

Ghana, Ghana,
Jul 7, 2020,

pure intelligent professional forex scam broker

As of 25th June 2020,my $257.80 isnt PROCESSED....My withdrawal ID is 5860463 .....i feel like CRYING(I HAVE all screenshots to these messages,replies and withdrawal request). THEY CLAIM IN MY INBOX THAT DUSUPAY IS UNDER MAINTENANCE. I TRIED TO CALL DUSUPAY HOTLINE NUMBER AND SURPRISINGLY IT KEEP GIVING WRONG NUMBER DURING DIALUP CALL... They once told me from live support that it's Dusupay delaying the process yet Dusupay doesnt even answer email replies and their hotline doesnt go through during dialup call.. So the trader is left in between this brain games of them until you finally give up...
FXTM BROKER IS SCAM BROKER... LET'S START A CAMPAIGN TO REVOKE THEIR LICENSE JUST LIKE JPMARKETS SUFFERED.
SHAME ON FXTM PRETENDING TO BE PROFESSIONAL...FAKE ECN ACCOUNT TOO...
I am currently trying to file complaints at the licensing authorities too to see if it helps. Forexpeacearmy please help us fight for my funds...
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Hello! Please be informed that this situation with the withdrawal occurred due to an issue on the provider side. The mentioned withdrawal has been cancelled by our Company. The funds were returned to your MyFXTM account. We kindly ask you to use a different withdrawal method. Shall you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email social@fxtm.com.
Appiah Emmanuel,
Ghana, Ghana,
Jul 3, 2020,

Withdrawal through dusupay is very horrible.

As of 25th June 2020,my $257.80 isnt processed. Meanwhile one their website,it is instant to 1 day withdrawal processing. Withdrawing via visa card was okay but after i could only use to withdraw my deposit,the rest of the funds are intelligently stucked there. It took a week upon several emails to get that DUSUPAY activated through that wasnt my deposit method but in my case they activated it for me to use as visa card would not be used anymore. Since 25th june 2020, my money isnt paid, several emails gets occassional response of same stories RELEVANT DEPARTMENT IS AWARE OF ISSUE AND INVESTIGATING IT. One of live support even told me to contact DUSUPAY since they are delaying processing (in logic,how do i ask my money from a organisation i didnt deposit through in first place? Besides after deactivating African local solutions,they said it's ok to withdraw via dusupay in my case without no need for registering with them. As at now,no money ,nothing. I request call back from account manager but he never called back. Stay away and be cautious with FXTM,They are rigged to me....i feel like CRYING(I HAVE all screenshots to these messages,replies and withdrawal request)
ACCRA, Ghana,
Jul 1, 2020,

Please traders beware of fxtm. they refuse to payout.

on 10th june 2020, i made a withdrawal request of $94.32 from account USD61461180.
Transaction id number : 5757819. And it has been 3 weeks now still no money received and they keep telling me i rather should contact payment processor that they can't be held responsible if they send to processor and the payment processor fails to send to me. if they even sent it in the first place
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Hello! Please be informed that the withdrawal was failed due to an issue on the provider side.The mentioned withdrawal have been cancelled by our Company. The funds were returned to your MyFXTM account. We kindly ask you to use a different withdrawal method. Shall you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email social@fxtm.com.
Eg, Egypt,
Jun 28, 2020,

They are manipulated prices!!! And their ECN account is fake!!!

All friends,
Please be aware of this scam broker!!!!
Forextime are manipulated prices!!!
I have an ecn account and I opened sell positions on crude oil on 22/5 and they closed them on 26/5 as stop out on 34.89 while the highest price of crude oil on this day on platform of more than 3 others broker in addition to trading view was 34.78!!!
When i sent to them to compalints they replied with saved reply already. In addition to their account manager who i reached him to facilitate things between back office and writer but unfortunately he was the least professional of account manager i found accusing other brokers and name them as market maker!!
Im sorry but you are the truly market maker and you are assuming having ECN accounts while to mislead traders while you are manipulating prices!!!!
Please avoid this broker....forextime are untrustworthy broker!!!!
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 2, 2020:
Hello! We can assure you that we always act with our clients’ best interests and are continually striving to provide the best possible support. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics. Please note that it is incorrect to compare prices of different broker as each one has its own set of liquidity providers, hence the prices will not be the same. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number, trading account and the order number to social@fxtm.com for investigation. We will see into your case and provide you with a detailed response.
Joak,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 24, 2020,

Withdrawal

I deposited 2k usd and when i try to withdraw they tell me i should first withdraw to skrill because i had deposited in 2018. what is that?
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 2, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that the withdrawal methods must be the same which was used for deposit. Kindly send us your MyFXTM number to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer.
Ogun, Nigeria,
Jun 4, 2020,

Terrible experience

Withdrawal page was blocked and I could not withdraw through any other means

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals. Please specify what do you mean by “the page was blocked”? We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number to social@fxtm.com and all the necessary information regarding this situation. We will be glad to investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 31, 2020,

The worst Broker out there

Why your should runaway from FXTM (Forextine):
1. Fxtm is the worst broker I have ever come across.
2. Fxtm's spreads are very high, they are too greedy.
3. Their withdrawal process is horrible; they will keep holding your money until you'll start crying.
4. Deposit process takes a lot of time. It took me almost a week for them to fund my account.
5. Their customer service is nice, but their main intention is to lure you and steal your money through their dangerous spreads.

My advice for anyone about to use FXTM: DON'T EVER TRADE WITH FXTM IF YOU LOVE YOUR MONEY.
FXTM pays websites to give them good review.

For new traders intl the forex world, dont ever near fxtm cause they will make you regret it; They will discourage you with their horrible spreads, comission, withdrawal and deposits.

RUN AWAY FROM FXTM!!!

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 4, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, so they may change as they reflect the market conditions. FXTM provides a variety of live account types with unique trading characteristics & different spreads, designed for traders of all experience levels and deposit size.
Kindly note that the processing time for each payment method is different and can be found on our Deposits and Withdrawals page: https://www.forextime.com/trading-accounts/deposit-withdrawals#tab-deposit?utm_blocka=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pm
The processing time might be longer if we need to request and verify additional information. Please also note that we reimburse 100% of any charged on all deposits.
If you still have any quesion regarding payment process we kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to see into your case and provide you with a detailed response in the shortest time possible.
Calabar, Nigeria,
May 27, 2020,

Forex time is a scam and it's not reliable

I opened a cent account with forex time last two months and I wanted to withdraw the profits because I would not have the time to trade.

Surprisingly yesterday I was allowed to withdraw only 500 us cent and immediately I withdrew it my withdrawal account was blocked.

The sent me a mail giving me so many protocols to withdraw who does that? Is it not a scam tell me their support office doesn't even want to reply my mails.

To helm with your protocols its my money all I want is to withdraw it and leave this wicked company I would never recommend here I would make sure I Would drive all ur potential customers till I can withdraw

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 28, 2020:
Hello Lizzyuke001! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to social@fxtm.com. We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.
May 15, 2020,

Update to my previous review

I am glad to report that all my swaps were refunded. It appears there was a technical error on the platform that led to the removal of the swaps and introduction of charges.

Given the fact that they owned up to their mistake and took action to provide a full refund, I am quite happy to upgrade them to a 4 star rating. It would have been 5 stars but the technical fault did happen and I could have done without the stress.

Final word is that they are ok to use.

May 13, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been trading FX for many years now. I have traded with most companies out there and only occasionally do I resort to leaving a review.

First the good. They deposit and withdrawal procedure is quick and easy via Neteller(I can't comment on other methods). They have an account manager who is generally quite responsive.

Now the bad. I had a short oil trade going for about a week. I traded with FXTM specifically because the short swaps were good. It means you can hold on to the position as long as you like waiting for profit, unlike when you have to pay swaps. This morning I woke up and found that they had zeroed all my swaps(about 1200 euro) and had further levied an overnight finance charge on all my positions.

To add insult to injury, they even stole the swaps on a EURUSD position that I hold long term to hedge my trading funds(funds are in euro but I live in USD, so I don't want my trading capital to be affected by EURUSD).

In short, I would recommend staying away from this broker but won't label them as a scam.

May 5, 2020,

FXTM - CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR

I am hereby warning forex traders that FXTM uses false advertising to mislead. They advertise on their website that withdrawals takes 24 hours, but I have it in writing that they take 10 business days. They also advertise that they will give back your banking costs for a deposit, which is not true. FXTM have not rebutted these allegations.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 20, 2020:
Hello! Kindly consider that the processing time for each payment method is different and can be found on our Deposits and Withdrawals page: https://www.forextime.com/trading-accounts/deposit-withdrawals#tab-deposit?utm_blocka=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pm
If we need to request and verify additional information, the processing time might be longer. Please note that we reimburse 100% of any charged on all deposits. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to social@fxtm.com. We will see into your case and provide you with a detailed response.
morocco, Morocco,
May 5, 2020,

a special thank to the live chat

any way i just wanna say thank you for returning the fees even if the problem was mine ! also to thank you for fast withdrawal

Istanbul, Turkey,
May 2, 2020,

Scam broker FXTM

Fxtm without dont ask me want to close my account. Dont said anything while open position try to close. And lose my money by affecting me. you had no right to do this.

I will do charge back to credit card. for fair.. they cant stole no more

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 20, 2020:
Hello! Please specify your MyFXTM number and trading account number to social@fxtm.com. We will investigate this case and provide you with a detailed answer of what happened.
stockholm, Sweden,
May 1, 2020,

Skyhig Swaps

This company r stealing your money!! Opened an trade on Crude oil and it lasted 6 days and the swap was 150$ and my win was 52$. This is not fair,this is robbary!! Avoid this company.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 20, 2020:
Hello! Please note that the size of swap vary depending on the financial instrument you’re trading. For Crude oil swap is negative for a long position, however it is positive for a short one. One can see swap rates for each trading instrument on our website here: https://www.forextime.com/trading-instruments/contract-specifications
We do not conceal this information from our Clients hence this situation cannot be called unfair. If you still have any questions regarding this case or think that the calculations of the swap were incorrect, kindly send us an email to social@fxtm.com with all the necessary information. We will check it and provide you with a detailed answer.
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Apr 4, 2020,

One of my trusted broker.

Fxtm is on of my saluted broker with fast deposit and withdraw profit.
I had experience with this broker almost 3 month.
Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam,
Mar 19, 2020,

Quick deposit, Fast withdrawn, Comfortable trading

3 years old trading, I have not found any problem or trouble from this broker, Supporters are very fast and friendly! thanks
San Jose, Costa Rica,
Mar 8, 2020,

High spreads and always problems with execution

I opened a real account with ForexTime.

They offer a cent account, which for me is fine, but the problem is that they do not offer good spreads on regular market condition (no news, no NFP, just swing trading), so any pair that you want to trade, they have a very high spread, and on GJ, it was 10 pips.

Despite that, I tried to continue using the account, but when I want to place a buy or sell, I always had delays on the execution. So, when I placed a trade, it took more than 5 seconds to execute it and if I want to put 4 trades.. it will took more than 1 minute in total..

I opened a real cent account on other broker and despite they have high spread, they are not as high as on ForexTime, and placing 4 trades took me 8 seconds on average.

So Huge spread combined with slow market execution... Its not something that you can work and trust..

So please take this into account when you want to open an account on ForexTime
Mogadishu, Somalia,
Feb 16, 2020,

full of s***

-1 Star... you trade, when you make money there is no way to withdraw.... guys avoid this a joke broker!!
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 4, 2020,

Fast and Reliable, had no problem for deposit/withdrawal

Hello to everyone. FXTM is a great broker. So far, I've had no problem for deposit or withdrawal. I don't know why some people posted so many odd reviews. FXTM is trustworthy, fast, has tight spread, & great leverage. All around good. My first and life time broker.
Just start with FXTM and don't worry. They are trustworthy.
I give FXTM 10 stars out of 5 stars (LOL)

Srilanka, Sri Lanka,
Jan 18, 2020,

they are Thieves and very cunning

It has been 3 months since octomber, they have blocked us for no reason.. we invested gradually nearly 15000 thousand dollars to this, and we have been profited well too till 2019 octomber.. and then these thieves started their game plan to block us.. we cant log in to our account since octomber now.. this is the only way that we are gaining our monthly income.. but these crooks(FXTM) blocked us and we have no income now, how do we live.. thieves,
Jan 9, 2020,

Terrible scam

Deposit money on my account and it did not show on my trading account,enquired and was told to provide my documents and account id.got an email they investigating days past and had no response.till today.they kept on telling you a same procedure with no solution.its just a complete scam.had to confirm with my bank and it was confirmed my transaction went through.be careful guys and dont fall for this trap.Im hurt theres no communication and check up on their clients..i deeply regret as i trusted this
Ayodeji,
Jan 3, 2020,

STOP LOSS ACTIVATED 100PIPS AFTER STIPLOSS PRICE

I was stop almost 100pips after the price of my SL when i traded GPBUSD in the eve of the UK Election announcements......Had it been i traded high lots my account would have be blown by now...
I emailed their customers center.. Twice a week and . They did not respond
They don't have the best interest of the client at heart..... Who knows if they even trade against customers.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Dec 28, 2019,

Can't withdraw my funds

I deposited funds into my trading account with FXTM. My account ID is 62133655. I made two deposits using Skrill. When I try to withdraw now, it says I cannot withdraw. I need to make a deposit first using Skrill. This is totally unacceptable! I want my money!

I have never had such a terrible experience with a broker. Don't use FXTM if still want your money

Jerry,
Nova Scotia, Canada,
Dec 20, 2019,

Very Bad Broker DO NOT USE THIS BROKER !

If you want your money stolen by these crooks then by all means sign up with them. I am a Canadian and I had an account with them for a number of years. I did not know that they had stopped allowing Canadians to trade with them anymore as I had not been trading with them for some time. They had sent me an email copy of email here below... I sent them $100 but seeing how I am a Canadian I could not trade as it would not allow me to put in a trade on the meta trader. I contacted them and they told me Canadians were no longer allow to trade with them so I asked for my money back and they refused. My question is why did they ask a Canadian to deposit money to trade when Canadians are not allowed to trade with FXTM?? Then I ask for my money back they reject the withdrawal. Their big excuse for not giving my money back is that.... These guys are plain and simple a Rip Off ... Stay away or you will lose your money as it seems any excuse will do for these crooks to take your money.

Thank you for submitting your request to us.
Unfortunately we have been unable to process this transaction for you for the following reason:
The requested withdrawal amount does not cover the 3% fee for the no trading activity.

Hi ... Double your rewards with FXTM
Did you know that the FXTM Loyalty Program is offering double the rewards in December?

That’s right! For a limited time only, we’re offering you up to $10* back in real, withdrawable cash every time you trade, up to a maximum of $10,000!

This exclusive promotion is available with any account type, just work your way up through the five loyalty levels for even greater rewards at every stage.

Ready to start earning? Just follow the simple steps below:
Register for the FXTM Loyalty Program after you read and accepts the T&Cs
Start trading for cashback rewards!
This offer is only available until 05.01.2020 – don’t miss out!
Deposit Now
Kind regards,
The FXTM Team
*T&Cs apply

With your deposit of 100.00 USD, you’ve given yourself 30 days to take full advantage of the FXTM Loyalty Cashback! You’re currently on Level 1 and will earn $2 in rebates!*

If you wish to reach level 2 for even more cashback rebates, all you have to do is deposit a total of 11292.57 USD.

Don’t forget, your next deposit will give you another 30 days of rebates!

*Please refer to the T&C’s for full details on all rebate levels.

If you wish to stop receiving more emails related to Loyalty Cashback, please click here.

Kind regards,
FXTM Team

Kampala, Uganda,
Dec 17, 2019,

Never ever ever open with this broker they are THIEVES

This it the worst broker ever. Never ever deposit your money here the experience I've had with them is worse than a horror allow you to deposit and don't allow your withdrew claiming we should upload documents first oh lord how I wish I found this page first before dealing with this low life thugs I wish you thieves persish in hell

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Tugume Mark, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this, but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

australia, Australia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Scamm.. Never go with them.

FXTM is a scam. You will deposit money but you wont get them back. I am trying to get my money but now they shut down my account. Dont go with them I am telling you uour money is at very very high risk.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jan 8, 2020:
Dear sl5519, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your account details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 27, 2019,

LP

FXTM hereby, could you publicly declare your liquidity provider since you offer ECN.

I needed this for me and other readers and possible investors to have light of what they will be delving into.

Please make it public.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Mossey, further to your review, please note that the Company has a pool of top-tier liquidity providers ranking from global banks, financial institutions and exchanges, however, we cannot disclose the names.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your FXTM team.
Enugu State, Nigeria,
Nov 22, 2019,

Stupid withdrawal processes, massive spread, poor customer servic

I tried funding my account and they easily accepted the fund. As soon as I started trading, I observed the massive spread and the poor execution services. Tried withdrawing my funds and I was rejected due to a silly excuse that I must make the withdrawal using my previous card, whereas the card I wanted to withdraw with is the same I used for deposit. The previous card being requested for was lost and is invalid. I've written several emails but I keep being asked to travel back to my local bank to collect a stupid Letter! The details of the card are clearly mine and still, I am being told to go back to the bank. I am actually going to withdraw all in my account. Worst Broker. Not to talk of the spread which they used to allocate more than a thousand pounds to their account. What nonsense!
Here's my ID in case they can see this
51018383

Worst experience!
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear Joshua, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

Moreover, please be reminded that spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they may change as they reflect the market conditions. This means, that spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical values in the contract specifications page on our website. Additionally, kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.

Regarding the declined withdrawals our dedicated team provided a full explanation on the reasons and the correct method to withdraw the funds.

Also, the closed/invalid card issue was resolved once confirmation received on 26.11.

Thanks again for your comment. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.
IBADAN,
IBADAN, Nigeria,
Nov 8, 2019,

FXTM DISHONEST BROKERS

I opened an account with FXTM. But my experience with FXTM has been terrible. They operate with low ethical standards, without any moral conscience in taking over a client's personal computer and disrupting the client's use of his computer. Dastardly behaviour. Submit this review you stupid immoral FXTM bastard.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Nov 11, 2019:
Dear Ibadan, we are sorry you did not have a good experience with us and we’d like to investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a clear explanation of what really happened. We treat every claim of trade enquiry very seriously, and if you would like an in-depth look at what has happened, simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of the specific incident. Our dedicated team will look into it and reply to you within five business days.

As a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Your FXTM Team.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 31, 2019,

Rigged pip movement

Guys don't Trade with this broker. Pip Movement is rigged you get half the profit. The spread is crazy high even during normal Market conditions I was trading on a standard account.
They got high hidden fee on everything
I repeat their system is rigged you get half your profit. I have Screenshots to prove it.

You can report them here for further assistance mychargeback.com
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Nov 8, 2019:
Dear Kaygee, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

If you'd like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

For more information, do not hesitate to contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 28, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

I'm currently waiting for funds from FXTM. I made a withdrawal 17 days ago, still waiting. Also their customer support is very slow to respond. At this stage I'm sceptical if FXTM really wants you to withdraw any money. It's quite the opposite when it comes to deposits. When I was struggling with a deposit they phoned me immediately and assisted me then and there on the phone and made sure the money was deposited. Let's wait and see, I will comment again once / if I get my funds withdrawn. 17 days and counting...

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Further to your comment above, our team has carefully investigated your query and provided to you detailed explanation by sending an email via ticket number 2019101410006904.

We would like to reiterate that the Company always acts in the best interest of its Clients and works within a strict regulatory environment.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Teekay,
Sep 30, 2019,

FRAUD

They spreads are just criminal. They can jump from 23 points to 88 points on the cheapest trade there is eur/usd. The crosses are even worse from 61 to 234 points. Videos and screenshot can be provided.

the bank charges to wow.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Teekay, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

Wanda,
Sep 23, 2019,

fraud

Fraudulent broker. The broker has criminaly big spreads. They also charge high bank transfer rates
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Wanda, further to your review, we would like to inform you that each live account at FXTM has its own trading characteristics and different spreads and each is suited to a different type of investor. From experienced traders to inexperienced, from small depositors to large, the list of live accounts we offer give our clients the opportunity to choose the one that matches better their requirements and investment objectives.

bogota, Colombia,
Sep 12, 2019,

They charged unagreed maintenenance fee

Unbelievable, I've been 10 years in forex and this one is the first who charged bank maintenence fee, WTF?
If you are a bank where's my debit card? where are my savings interest? where is your network of ATMs to charge a criminal monthly fee?
Now I cant withdraw my balance because they need additional documents, but they were blazing fast to accept my deposit, SCAMMERS!!

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear MiguelA, we are sorry you did not have a good experience with us and we’d like to investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a clear explanation of what really happened. We treat every claim of trade enquiry very seriously, and if you would like an in-depth look at what has happened, simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and Withdrawals' form, providing your account number and a detailed explanation of the specific incident. Our dedicated team will look into it and reply to you within five business days.

Your FXTM Team.
Chamara,
kandy, Sri Lanka,
Sep 9, 2019,

Exotic Broker with No Consistency

Well, I have been trading with FXTM since 2015 time to time. they are exotic and dynamic forex broker who provide you bonus, rebates and lot of competitions. furthermore, they have copy trading service and managed accounts. by the first look dynamic and regulated broker.

but the problems are; their lack of customer support, criminally large spread and spillage. their ECN are truly not ECN nor raw feed ( compared to other ECN brokers). the only good thing is you can have as many as demo accounts which never expire.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear Chamara, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're unable to find your client details. We pride ourselves on our customer support and are very disappointed to hear your experience was not up to our high standards. Please could you get in contact with us so we can help investigate the matter.

neko,
Kingston, Jamaica,
Jul 28, 2019,

cant withdraw my money

I deposited to fxtm via skrill traded with them for a month and now I want to withdraw my money they are telling me I can't because I didn't use skrill to deposit it as been over 2 week now and I can get my money I have been emailing them but no answer
MyFXTM User ID: 61633992
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Sep 5, 2019:
Hi neko, thanks for your comment. As per our communication, we carefully investigated this matter and can confirm that your withdrawal request was handled & completed on the 29th July. This is clear in the relevant payment confirmations provided to you.

We take your feedback very seriously – it’s vital for helping us improve and provide a better service. We kindly ask you to update your review and let us know if you were satisfied.
If you require more information, please contact our official Back Office department or get in touch with your personal Account Service manager - we’ll be happy to help with any other issues or questions you might have. Thanks!
Hong kong, Hong Kong,
Jul 24, 2019,

*dont believe their bonus, trust me.

I was disappointed by their 30% bonus, i was shock when i saw the credit withdrawal. I dont know why, maybe because the way i trade? But it doesn't matter bonus is free! But why credit was withdrawn.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 29, 2019:
Dear Lum27, we are sorry you did not have a good experience with us. Please be informed that, the Company has faced a technical issue on the above promotion.

Rest assured that we are treating this issue as a matter of very high priority and working on a fix. You will be notified soon via email as regards an update on the matter.

In the meantime, if you need any further help assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer support: http://fxtm.co/start-chat-now, or your dedicated Account Service Manager.
Sanjeev,
Kolkata, India,
Jun 20, 2019,

Best Forex Broker

Number 1 forex broker, Smooth and fast withdrawals ,
I recommended this broker for Indian people .
Blindly trust this broker
Warri, Nigeria,
Jun 13, 2019,

Fxtm is unreliable

When it comes to funds withdrawal, fxtm is scam. My account officer would ignore me until I start calling all their numbers. They are smart in frustrating people

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 27, 2019:
Dear Viktop, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Egypt,
May 14, 2019,

excellent broker

Hello ,,,my account in forextime numbered 61261865
I am writing to say some points I would like to mention about fxtm
Actually, FXTM is the best company I traded with.
I traded with 5 brokers before, but FULL SATISFACTION is only with FXTM.
Thank you very much for accurate executions of trades, accurate doing suspended orders, excellent metatrader with no sudden stoppage and no common error, accurate candelsticks with no fake slippages. On the other hand, the live chat is the best I have ever seen, fast and supportive.
Moreover, I would like to say thank you for fast withdraw .
I recommend FXTM , and I think that it deserve more than 5 stars.

Bangalore, India,
May 2, 2019,

Live chat not responding. Customer support is not AVAILABLE

My Client ID: 61153586

I tried to deposit from INDIA but no option of Local transfer is showing. I really disappoint with there service because there live chat also not working. I sent request of call back also not responded yet. I tried to contact them in many ways but not able to. I have experience with many broker and i trading with many brokers with friendly. Before deposit only we cant contact there help center then after our deposit if we couldn't able to connect means we struck with our money. So god saved me from this BROKER.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 29, 2019:
Dear Adam, further to your comment above, we can confirm that our customer support team assisted you accordingly via live chat on May 03 2019. Also, your dedicated account service manager contacted and explained regarding your enquiry.

As a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible service.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, you can get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager.
South Africa,
Apr 26, 2019,

Don't believe their "BONUS" trick. Because that is all it is, a TRICK to make you deposit money. Then they take the bonus back.

Stay away. They give you a 30% "BONUS" when you deposit money, only to take it away again if you do not trade enough according to them. Then its not a "BONUS", its a bloody loan and nothing else.

I am very dissappointed and would not recommend them to anyone. They are only in this for themselves but will make you believe they are the best out there. I think they are the worst.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 2, 2019:
Dear ElizeVenter, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with FXTM. We want to assure you that it is not our intention to disappoint our clients and as with all our promotions, we clearly label the terms and conditions of which you must read and agree to before entering the promotion.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Mehedi,
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Apr 25, 2019,

Scam broker, manipulation broker, pure market maker, if u take their leverage after u gain they will reduce the leverage when prices are in the then u will not be able to trade
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear Mehedi, we want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more details from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what happened within a maximum of five business days.

As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate ethics.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Jack,
Asia, China,
Apr 25, 2019,

All words no action broker. VERY BAD BROKER

Very bad support. The live chat will tell you " they passed your message into the other department" OR " Your account manager will contact you". Then Never get back to you!! Be warned. VERY BAD BROKER

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear Jack, we want to get to the bottom of this but we're unable to find your client details. We pride ourselves on our customer support and are very disappointed to hear your experience was not up to our high standards. Please could you get in contact with us so we can help investigate the matter. You can log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Non-trading operations' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what happened within a maximum of five business days. Alternatively, you can contact us directly through our official customer support portals found on our website or get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, your FXTM Team.