FXTM Review

FXTM

Exinity Limited

Updated: Dec 20, 2021 · ForexTime.com  · Is this your company?

FXTM is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSC, FSCA forex broker established in 2011. ForexTime is offering MT4, MT5, WebTrader and FXTM Trader mobile app.

Trading instruments include over 55 currency pairs, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum cryptocurrencies as well as Stock Indexes, Stocks, Gold, Silver, Oil and other commodities.

Scalping, News Spike Trading and Expert Advisors are supported. Investors may choose to follow successful traders through managed account services. Wide spectrum of trading education materials is provided.

Please read FXTM Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXTM
Other websites of this company include FXTM.com, ForexTimeChina.com.cn.

Related sites include Exinity.com, Alpari.org.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2011
Address: Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@fxtm.com, +44 20 3734 1025
Regulators: CySEC # 185/12, FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FSCA #FSP No.46614, FCA #777911 / 600475
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (190+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Alfa-Click, Bitcoin, CASHU, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, VLoad, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com on our forum

ForexTime.com profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Mar 30, 2019,

I am not satisfied about FXTM

I am not satisfied about FXTM. Last week I had a critical low Margin Level around 1000% Sure I go to the website of FXTM, login and see that I can not deposit some money by Master Card. This is a terrible situation. The Chat is not working at all. It is absolutely not acceptable for broker company. What should traders do in that situation? It is very easy to lose all money from account.
About floating spread I know and understand the spread can be high for some time, 1-2 hours. But when spread is more than 2-3 months and still high, it looks like a scam from FXTM.
I am not satisfied about FXTM and I do not recommend it for traders.

Dec 27, 2018 - 1 StarBe aware. Spreads are very high and not acceptable. At website of FXTM the regular spread of EURGBP is 30 but really they do it 54 and more during 2 weeks then in any time. So your EA will not work properly. Regular spread with another Broker is 15-20 but not 54-56
I complained to Regulator but no success. I will leave that broker and would not recommend anyone to work with FXTM. It's a scam.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jan 2, 2019Dear Alexkf, Thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients' feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications on our website. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager,

Your FXTM team.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 5, 2019:
Dear Alexkf, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Enquiry' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, Your FXTM team.
Warri, Nigeria,
Jun 13, 2019,

Fxtm is unreliable

When it comes to funds withdrawal, fxtm is scam. My account officer would ignore me until I start calling all their numbers. They are smart in frustrating people

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 27, 2019:
Dear Viktop, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Deposits and withdrawals' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Thank you, Your FXTM team.
Kaduna, Nigeria,
Jun 24, 2021,

Trade fraud, closing trade without reason

First I place a buy trade order but they rather sold it. Secondly the four hour candle traded on did not appear or was not active on the chart. Thirdly there was manipulation on price, other brokers open with gap prior to news release yesterday but fxtm did not. Lastly fxtm stoped me out of trade without my concernt and with my active margin. Therefore I want them charge to return back my money soonest. I have proves both videos and photo images which are readily available for your further reference.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Hello Baba Paul! We are sorry to hear your frustration. Please note that the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics. We kindly ask you to send us the Trading account number and Order Number to tradeenquiry@fxtm.com. We'll look into your case and provide you with a detailed response in the shortest time possible. If anything is wrong we will look to compensate you for the losses.
Ayodeji,
Jan 3, 2020,

STOP LOSS ACTIVATED 100PIPS AFTER STIPLOSS PRICE

I was stop almost 100pips after the price of my SL when i traded GPBUSD in the eve of the UK Election announcements......Had it been i traded high lots my account would have be blown by now...
I emailed their customers center.. Twice a week and . They did not respond
They don't have the best interest of the client at heart..... Who knows if they even trade against customers.
Delta, Nigeria,
Mar 20, 2019,

They just hunt your stop-loss especially when you are not looking. If you have to use them, close your trade once its 20:00GMT or its equivalent in yo

I do not have any problem with this broker other than a few key issues. First offs, they hunt stoploss once it's 22:00GMT. They will widen their stop loss and make it flunctuate so much so that if you were not prepared, it will mess around and hit your stop-loss and to them its fair game. They might warn you of volatility but consider that as an early warning that they are going to make money off of most of their traders. I have video evidence to prove this. You see, I had opened another account with another broker (I reserve the name) and I looked at them side by side when I was investigating this thieving book markers called brokers then I noticed that there was no volatility with the other broker and then I looked at their spreads, whooping 38 pips and then in a split second it climbed to 79 and then upwards, well of course, it hit my stop-loss and I lost that trade (it was losing anyways). I just want to warn anyone out there about this broker. They are crafty, very crafty.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 5, 2019:
Dear jjzones, we are sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied. As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate and regulatory ethics.

If you have had an issue with your account, please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team, alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

From your FXTM Team.
Oct 5, 2020,

Worst broker ever

Just to withdraw my capital, have to go thru a lot of troublesome to get my money back.
At first, need to verify your skrill. Next need so many document to fill.( As they said need to comply to regulation which is a joke where other broker did not ask ) and now tell me, they need your 1st deposit credit card with stupid reason as my second deposit is using skrill. Till now i still did not get my capital back. So be careful when u decide to your money to this broker (FXTM or forextime.com) unless you willing to donate your money to this broker.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to social@fxtm.com.We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.
Abuja, Nigeria,
Jan 5, 2018,

Manipulators and criminal

I've been with them for years and for the first time I rate them bad. They manipulate your trade and your stop-loss. I've often noticed a lot of loss in my account and wondered why so I decided to watch every single candle activity and guess what, they close your trade even if you are in profit and they make it look like yous stop-loss was touched. I sent my screen to them and complained, nothing was done about it. Don't ever make the mistake of depositing your money here they are just criminals in disguise, you will never prosper in this brokers platform

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Thank you for your comment. Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant Company, we always act in our Clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

If you'd like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 27, 2017,

FXTM SCAM

SCAM! They always block my withdrawal request via SKRILL with which i deposited. Poor support and no online chat. Don't deposit wit this broker. Account 2514343.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 10, 2017:
Dear client, thanks for your comment and feedback! FXTM is a global regulated forex broker and takes clients' funds depositing and withdrawing experience as one of our the most important services. Please note that we have carefully investigated your enquiry from trading account 2514343. As we confirmed internally, your deposit on 20/09/16 was processed automatically. In order to approve your Skrill withdrawal request, you were asked to add the email used when you created your Skrill account. Please note that your withdrawal request was processed automatically as soon as we received your Moneybookers email confirmation on the 27/2/2017. There was no delay caused. Regarding to your comment of online chat, we have investigated that there is no record which represents that you have visited online chat before, and we must clarify that FXTM provides 5 days/24 hours customer support care via the Live Help online chat on our website, by phone and email. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Accounts Service Manager or our Customer Support, hotline: +44 203 734 10 25 , or sending email to tradeenquiry@fxtm.com, FXTM professional team will be glad to serve you.
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Nov 12, 2017,

Avoid!

This is a broker I had an account briefly and things seemed ok until it seemed like my stops were getting hit more liberally than they should. Checked their license and found it's an IFSE license--one of the poor licenses among brokers, based in Belize. Can't trust a dealing desk broker with ones of these kinds of regulatory licenses-- too much fishy stuff that could be happening that's too hard to prove.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Dear jtrader, thanks for your comments - we appreciate the feedback. Please be assured that FT Global Ltd operates to the highest regulatory standards and always acts in the best interest of our Clients. We strive to provide our Clients with the best possible execution of their orders, and our performance statistics are verified by PWC – you can see them on our website: https://www.forextime.com/forex-time/performance-statistics. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

If you’d like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and get back to you to you within five business days.
maki,
Philippines,
Jan 26, 2018,

price manipulation

just checked GBPCHF crashed about 60 pips before it came back to original price on Jan 26 2018.(check 1 hour and 4 hour chart) , but when i checked on other site the price did not even crashed like that. Now I am hesitant to trade with them since I think that they are manipulating the price and took all the STOPS.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Hi Maki, thank you for your comments. It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Our performance statistics are checked by PWC, and published on our website: https://www.forextime.com/forex-time/performance-statistics. Feel free to check them out.
If you'd like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation about what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or speak directly to your personal Account Service manager.