ForexTime.com (FXTM) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018
Other websites of this company include www.fxtm.com.

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 60 of the most traded currency pairs, metals, cfds, indices, cmdts, and futures for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexTime.com (FXTM)

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com (FXTM) on our forum

ForexTime.com (FXTM) profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 14, 2018,

Please beware from this broker. you will see anonymous trades execute suddenly without you are knowing. I lost ~8000 because of those trades and close all the account with them.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Dear yadgayan, sorry you feel this way, please note we have provided you with a detailed reply within ticket 2018081310005771.
Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant Company, we always act in our Clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. FXTM does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.
We remain at your disposal incase you have further questions or any clarification is required, the FXTM team.
San Salvador, El Salvador,
Aug 13, 2018,

Hi friends I want to tell them my experience with the broker FXTM,
I did made deposits around $500 and I did withdrawals and so I deposited again and I withdrawals again and so for two years,

I never problems to request my withdrawal and they paid me instantly.
I did see the terms of risk and it speak about that FXTM is not responsible of errors in the conection of orders.

I think if they read of the terms you will see that is not scam because we accept of terms.

But with respect of the spreads is other thing, I think that FXTM could be better with respect spreads in the special in Cent Accounts and ECN accounts

Mar 1, 2017 - 4 Stars Excellent broker. withdrawals very very fast in minutes, low deposits and free fees in deposit and withdrawals in some Wallets for example Neteller.

In LATAM ping is 189 ms is acceptably ,support in much idioms.
I work two years with the broker and any not problem
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Dear madmen1988, thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications page on our website. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager,

Your FXTM team.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 11, 2018,

Bad Broker!!!!!!

Don't make a deposit in this broker they will scam you. they increase the spread and the slippage is very high during the news event. if you value your money don't make a deposit.

Nov 15, 2017 - 1 Star stay away from this broker there are scammers. I traded here in FXTM for almost 1year my but this month they f*** my account they controlling my trades. I set my buy order but they triggered the buy limit. and also if I set my buy order during the news my buy order is sliding up to 300pips or more so you will not get profits from this. I am very angry with FOREXTIME

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018 Dear ericjohndizon, thank you for your comments. We strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. Our performance statistics are verified by PWC – you can see them on our website: https://www.forextime.com/forex-time/performance-statistics. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

If you’d like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and get back to you to you within five business days.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 15, 2018:
Dear ericjohndizon, we are sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied. In order for us to provide further support, please contact us directly and we will investigate what has happened with your account. As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate ethics.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team, alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, from your FXTM Team.
South Africa,
Aug 5, 2018,

I haven't got my money even today!

DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THIS BROKER, UNLESS IF YOU WANNA REGRET! I CANT WITHDRAW MY MONEY, I SENT THEM MULTIPLE MESSAGES AND NOW THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO ME! NEVER CHOOSE THIS BROKER! THEY TOLD ME TO POST MY DOCUMENTS WHICH I SENT LONG TIME AGO
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 9, 2018:
Hi Bokang, we want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more details from you first.

Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the "Deposits and Withdrawals" form. Our dedicated team will get back to you within a maximum of five business days.

If you're having any sort of difficult with accessing your MyFXTM account, or would like to discuss this matter over the phone, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our official customer support team. Alternatively, you can also contact your personal Account Service manager.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 27, 2018,

FXTM is Scam

Beware, you will loose all your money and they know how to make all your money to negative balance and loot it very cunning way.

Apr 18, 2018 - 1 Star I have opened account on the 12 of December 2017, they have scammed 4637+profit and bonus from me by 1 January. They looted all my money by fake stop-out. My trading account number is ECNZero2082666, the stop out and the spread was manipulative. when i am keeping watching they delete my openings.They manipulatively make the spread high delete and scam the funds deposited. I need all my money back and i am going to file a case here. informed three times giving them time for the last 3 months. Not yet returned my money. they dispute their own technical analyses. Untrustworthy and S scammers not recommend at all.

Apr 17, 2018 - 1 Star ForexTime(FXTM) scammed all money deposited 4637$ with in 20 days. They make the spread high to make the spread high and stop-out them and scam and rob the money. I opened ECN zero account 2082666. No one should trade with them. Not only my money but they looted my profit. Do not recommend at all. i requested my money 3 times not yet received. will be filing a case here.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 20, 2018 Thank you for your comment. Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant Company, we always act in our Clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Please note that many order numbers of your trading account 2082666 were correctly closed by Stop Out. The Company has already provided you with an official detailed reply through ticket 2018041310007204.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Dear NGS Samsudeen, as per our multiple correspondences, we have provided you with in-depth analysis and sufficient evidence which shows that there was no unusual activity involved in your trade. We would like to remind you that it is up to the client to understand the full risks involved in trading Forex and CFDs and can result in the loss of your invested capital. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. Please feel free to read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure here: https://www.forextime.com/policies-regulation/risk-disclosure
Jordan, Jordan,
Jul 24, 2018,

Great broker

I tried this company it's one of the best brokers, very good support, fast withdrawal, excellent services.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Thank you Amer for your wonderful review! We hope to keep maintaining your high standards for an excellent trading experience. If you require more support, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Your FXTM Team.
Port ELizabeth, South Africa,
Jul 23, 2018,

Stay away from ForexTime(FXTM). I fyou are with them withdraw your money and run.

I never expected this. My TP was never executed. Now I am in loss. I rate the broker as a SCAMMER. Luckily I am on demo.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 27, 2018:
Dear Tomaso, Thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. In a demo account, we provide you with access to all functions of our live account so you can explore and learn the platform functionality. If you are experiencing any difficulty with executing take profit, it is best to contact us directly so we can look into what happened and help you with your issue.Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, FXTM Team.
JOHANNERSBURG, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2018,

STAY AWAY FROM FXTM, SCAMMERSSSSSSSS

STAY AWAY GUYS, EVIL BROKER, STAY AWAY, THEY CHARGE RIDICULOUS COMMISSION, IT CHANGES AS THEY WANT, I HAVE COMPLAINED MILLION TIMES, NO RESPOND WHATSOVER, THEY MOVED MY TP NEXT TO MY ORDER, INCREASED THE SPREAD, CLOSED MY ORDER ON A LOSS, FOR CADJPY NEWS ON THE 22 June 2018, 14: 30 CAT, PEOPLE MADE LOT OF MONEY FROM THAT TRADE, I MEAN A LOT OF MONEY, WHILE MY ORDER WAS CLOSED WITH A LOSS FOR THAT MATTER.
STAY WAY FROM FXTM, WITHDRAW ALL YOU MONEY AND RUN.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 9, 2018:
Dear Trader, please remember that, as a regulated and compliant Company, we always act in our Clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. FXTM does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

As you have chosen to remain anonymous, we feel there may be another explanation for your issue. We want to get to the bottom of this, but we’ll need some more details from you first. Log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form - our dedicated team will get back to you within five business days.

Your FXTM Team.
Sabah, Malaysia,
May 23, 2018,

If you're looking to trade with FXTM, please consider carefully the PRO and CONS.

Positiv:
+ Money is credited nearly instantly into the trading account. (don't know yet how fast I can transfer it back)

Negativ:
- Lagging at certain times of each day for at least 1-2 hours subsequently (MO-FR)
- S/L get frequently cleared without hitting and resulting in LOSS
- T/P are frequently ignored which results in LOSS once the market reverses
- You might wait for ages until you get an (non automated) response even by using the client inquiry form. Not to mention about refunds.
- Floating SPREADS which are HUUGE and can increase as much as they like covered by their T&C's
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jun 1, 2018:
Thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. We want to understand why you are experiencing these difficulties and get to the bottom of all the issues you mentioned.

In regards to your point about the Client Inquiries form, we take up to five business days in order to thoroughly investigate and provide a detailed response to our clients. Remember that you can always talk to someone straight away using our customer support live chat; alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Please do not hesitate to speak with us directly so that we can give you further support. Thank you.
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Apr 28, 2018,

Trades did not close at TP

I am surprised by the number of complaints and bad reviews. I am a new user of FXTM and i am still using their services. I have yet to make any withdrawals so far, but their deposit methods are convenient and it went on smooth. I have not experienced anything out of the norm, except that my trades doesn't close at Take Profit, hence market reversal and i lose the money instead of getting the profit. Not once nor twice, yet numerous times.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2018:
Dear Johor,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! If you would like us to investigate what exactly happens when you go to take profit, simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, and provide us with your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of what happened. Our dedicated team will look into it and get back to you to you with a detailed response within five business days.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team or get in touch directly with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, FXTM Team.