ForexTime.com (FXTM) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 23, 2018
Other websites of this company include www.fxtm.com.

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 60 of the most traded currency pairs, metals, cfds, indices, cmdts, and futures for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexTime.com (FXTM)

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com (FXTM) on our forum

ForexTime.com (FXTM) profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Rovans,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 22, 2018,

I have just opened an account and found that there is an option for local withdrawal.In this case Nigerian Naira.Is the company headquartered in Nigeria?If so am afraid.Very afraid
Manish Mudgil,
India, India,
Oct 22, 2018,

FXTM made fake promises and closed trades

My Account Number is 1112180 and i have been trading with FXTM for just over a month.
I have numerous issues till now.

First, It's very hard to get in touch with my Accounts Manager (Nishant Dudey). Even if i call customer services, i get a response that he is busy or not available and no one else can call me either. If i call him, he disconnects my calls.

Second, When i opened the account, i was promised that loyalty bonus of $2 per standard lot trade and i haven't seen anything yet. I raised a ticket as well, however no response on it. Ticket number 2018101910006746 and its been oer 2 weeks.

Third, I had a trade open (order number 2019241151). The order was in profit and i had a trailing stop active, which was triggered as well. Now the deal cannot go in loss as the trailing stop is active and triggered. After 15 minutes i see the deal is closed in loss. Now sure how that is even possible. I have a ticket opened for that as well and as always no proper response (Ticket number 2018101610003174).

Fourth, I spoke to my accounts manager as i am not getting proper response and i want escalate it to Mr Junaid Tamboli as Nation Head he should what's happening. My accounts manager promised that he will get a callback to me from him, as he was not comfortable sharing his email address and nothing since then.

I used to think that for first few months at least i'll be treated good and all this is happening. If service is bad in just one month, not sure what future holds.
gliseg,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Oct 11, 2018,

They rejected two times money withdrawal because i choose to withdraw USD and not in EUR when at the withdrawal procedure they give the option to choose EUR or USD. My account was in USD but they didn' t have conversion the USD in EUR so i contacted them back and ask how i will convert USD in EUR when you don't have conversion tool? I find a fast solution by myself opening an account in EUR and transfering the USD to EUR account. After i did again the withdrawal request and quess. ... they charged me around $52 because i open new account and they should close it so to not be active. I am wondering how Cysec in Cyprus check for normal operation of forex brokers. This makes me to not trust even Cysec. I must mention in past CYsec had IronFx to function normally when was classified as scam from many sites.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 17, 2018:
Dear gliseg. Thank you for your review and sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with FXTM. I have chased your issue up with our teams and can confirm that the company has carried out a thorough investigation. We have found that, although your most recent deposit was made in EUR, the trading account was denominated in USD. As previously mentioned, when you place a withdrawal through our mobile application, it needs to be done in the currency that the trading account is denominated and not from a different currency.

Please note that we have taken your feedback into consideration as we continue to improve our services while adhering to rigorous professional standards.

Furthermore, please note that the amount of 52 USD that you have mentioned is the exchange rate difference due to the transfer of your funds from a USD denominated trading account into a EUR denominated trading account. Kindly keep in mind that this amount would still have been exchanged at the point when you withdrew your funds back to your credit card in USD, as the amount would have been refunded in EUR.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Donofzn,
South Africa,
Oct 11, 2018,

Investment accounts on FXTM are scams!

I decided to join fxtm trading with my money...and within less than a week I've lost most of it... Now I understand Theres risks to trading but this is very suspicious. Here you can invest in investor accounts ( copy trading accounts)

Firstly I decided to invest in "Jojy" copy trading account. For 6 consecutive months he has made about 6000% profit (I know...unbelievable)...the day I decide to invest with him he plummets more than 5000%.

OK so I think maybe its a coincidence.

I decide to invest money into "Moneypower" copy trading account...he has continuously made profit for 1 whole year...the day I invest in him he plummets down 1200%!

You see the unimaginable coincidence of both these incidents happening only when i decide to invest.

I contacted FXTM support and they just put it down to hard luck...more like scamming to me
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 16, 2018:
Dear Donofzn, thank you for your review. We do understand your frustration regarding your trading results. We can see that we've been able to carefully investigate your enquiry and can confirm the following:

All your trades were performed correctly without any errors. However, both strategy managers that you followed are trading at a very aggressive risk level which caused you to lose most of your funds.

Please note that past performance does not guarantee future results, and that trading forex and CFDs involves significant risk which can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.

We would like to reiterate that the Company always acts in the best interest of its Clients and works within a strict regulatory environment. The Company takes into consideration your feedback and will continuously improve its services while giving great emphasis in educating its clients and to provide transparency, security and professional services.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
johnbuen,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 24, 2018,

Satisfied so far

Just would like to give my views.
I have been with FXTM for almost 2 years and so far withdrawals are good for my CENT and STANDARD account. The only issue I had is when they keep asking me to resend the bank statement or picture of my credit card during withdrawals and deposits, but got rectified when I told them that I have sent it multiple times and that they can get it from my previous uploads. Since then no more bank or credit card verification, deposit after is smooth and quite fast, though withdrawals still takes almost a week which I guess is standard for every broker.

Cheers,
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 16, 2018:
Thank you johnbuen for your wonderful review. We hope to keep maintaining your high standards for an excellent trading experience. If you require more support, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Your FXTM Team.
Matshediso,
South africa, South Africa,
Sep 23, 2018,

Scammed by fxtm

One star for shot service. I lost lots of money. Every time I deposit they automatically open position on my behave and also they manipulate the figures. I have two accounts with different trading account and I always open same position at the same time and I would win on the other lose at fxtm. I have complaint but they are telling me about the ip address. I have provided them with all my IP address and claim that I use VPN and I dont. They make excuses and I have send them proof but no solution to how I will get my funds back . Its scam they make sure that you lose money and they know that you will put more to make up and you lose more. I hate them. Fxtm is a scam dont join them . Acc 1105340
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 8, 2018:
Dear Matshediso, we are sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied. As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate and regulatory ethics.

Further to our ongoing communication in relation to your trading account 1105340, we have provided you a detailed explanation regarding your orders and we can assure you that all orders were correctly opened and closed as per the request from the mobile terminal. We have also provided you with a full list of IP addresses that were used for the opening and closing of your orders that show all IP addresses are located in South Africa. If you wish to know more information regarding the mentioned IP addresses, please contact your Internet Service Provider.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team, alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

From your FXTM Team.
Sarah brown,
UK, United Kingdom,
Sep 4, 2018,

Awful. Was pressured badly into joining. Got told I would have help (didn't tell me it would cost another £250 minimum for the help). Was also told money in my account was mine and could withdraw at any time. I have been trying to withdraw money for over 4 weeks. ALL my emails are being ignored and number supplied does not exist!!! DO NOT touch!!!
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Oct 16, 2018:
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your review. We are not sure we understand the issue, as we do not charge to help our clients. We have notified your account manager of this comment and they have tried to contact you several times without any response. Please make sure you visit the contact us page: https://www.forextime.com/about-us/contact for all the latest up-to-date contact information.

Alternatively, for any client support issues, you can also submit an inquiry form through your MyFXTM account and our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation within five business days. We hope we can help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Your FXTM Team.
yadgayan,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 14, 2018,

Please beware from this broker. you will see anonymous trades execute suddenly without you are knowing. I lost ~8000 because of those trades and close all the account with them.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Dear yadgayan, sorry you feel this way, please note we have provided you with a detailed reply within ticket 2018081310005771.
Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant Company, we always act in our Clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all Clients is one of the Company’s core values. FXTM does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.
We remain at your disposal incase you have further questions or any clarification is required, the FXTM team.
madmen1988,
San Salvador, El Salvador,
Aug 13, 2018,

Hi friends I want to tell them my experience with the broker FXTM,
I did made deposits around $500 and I did withdrawals and so I deposited again and I withdrawals again and so for two years,

I never problems to request my withdrawal and they paid me instantly.
I did see the terms of risk and it speak about that FXTM is not responsible of errors in the conection of orders.

I think if they read of the terms you will see that is not scam because we accept of terms.

But with respect of the spreads is other thing, I think that FXTM could be better with respect spreads in the special in Cent Accounts and ECN accounts

Mar 1, 2017 - 4 Stars Excellent broker. withdrawals very very fast in minutes, low deposits and free fees in deposit and withdrawals in some Wallets for example Neteller.

In LATAM ping is 189 ms is acceptably ,support in much idioms.
I work two years with the broker and any not problem
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Dear madmen1988, thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications page on our website. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager,

Your FXTM team.
ericjohndizon,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 11, 2018,

Bad Broker!!!!!!

Don't make a deposit in this broker they will scam you. they increase the spread and the slippage is very high during the news event. if you value your money don't make a deposit.

Nov 15, 2017 - 1 Star stay away from this broker there are scammers. I traded here in FXTM for almost 1year my but this month they f*** my account they controlling my trades. I set my buy order but they triggered the buy limit. and also if I set my buy order during the news my buy order is sliding up to 300pips or more so you will not get profits from this. I am very angry with FOREXTIME

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018 Dear ericjohndizon, thank you for your comments. We strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. Our performance statistics are verified by PWC – you can see them on our website: https://www.forextime.com/forex-time/performance-statistics. The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

If you’d like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and get back to you to you within five business days.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Aug 15, 2018:
Dear ericjohndizon, we are sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied. In order for us to provide further support, please contact us directly and we will investigate what has happened with your account. As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate ethics.

Thank you, from your FXTM Team.