Optimus Futures review: Regulation, Futures Broker Features, Trading Platforms, Users Rating.

Not yet rated
5 • 2 REVIEWS
Updated: Jul 9, 2024
OptimusFutures.com

What is Optimus Futures?

Optimus Futures is an NFA and CFTC regulated futures broker, offering a range of futures trading services such as,

• Self-Directed Online Futures Trading

• Automated Trading Systems

• Managed Futures

• Broker-Assisted Programs

• DMA Trading

Optimus Futures offers multiple trading platforms including Optimus Flow, Optimus Trader, TradingView, MetaTrade 5 (MT5), TT (TradingTechnologies) Platfom, OEC Trader and more.

Please read Optimus Futures Reviews below and share your live futures trading experiences with this broker.

Exchanges: CME, CBOE, ISE, MIAX, Eurex, ASX, SGX, LME
Regulators: CFTC #, NFA #

Financial Products

Stock Fees

Trading Commission: $0.25 - $0.75 per side
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check
* Please check broker website for more information
5 • 2 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of Optimus Futures

M
migalto
Baltimore, MD, USA,
Sep 20, 2019,

No more talking to the hand

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I was experiencing frustrations with another broker, particularly with getting anything other than the briefest of responses when I reached out to customer support with questions or issues regarding my account and use of their platform. Some friends referred me to Optimus, and in no time, was on the phone with a real person who intimately knows trading and was willing to talk with me at length about my concerns, and held my hand through the entire process of creating an account through Optimus. And now I have a personal point of contact who has made it very clear that he will remain available to me for any direction I might need, and that this will be an ongoing conversation as my needs develop and change over the course of my trading career. What a completely different experience, and certainly the kind I would hope to have, given the amount of funds I am entrusting. Needless to say, I have closed out my account with my old broker.
T
Tom
Los Angeles, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

Optimus knows and understands trading technology.

I find it excellent and super rare in this day and age that there are brokers who take the time to walk you through the right platform and technology.

When I came to Optimus, I didn't know which trading software to choose, what to do and they really took the time to make sure I have all the right tools I need as a trader - I highly recommend Optimus and their team.

I now have a stable desktop, mobile and web-based setup and trading live.

Switching to another broker wasn't easy but I realized how much I was missing. These guys are always available, solve issues fast and get you real answers.
Optimus is a solid firm that cares for their traders.
I
Ilija
Jan 16, 2019,

Great Boutique Brokerage

Being a boutique broker, these guys know their customers very well (by name) and genuinely care about you. They are very prompt with replies to emails and phone calls; everyone I have dealt was very professional and was able to help me. Additionally, they go above and beyond to give supplemental information and make sure all decisions are the right one for you.

Overall they are a great group to work with,
R
rick97
NM, USA,
Sep 6, 2017,

I just started to trade a program with them(Sep 2017). Matt Z. was very helpful in selecting a program for me.
Good place to search if you are looking for a alternative to Forex.