AfterWorkSignals.com (Brad Dixon) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 8, 2018

Join live discussion of AfterWorkSignals.com (Brad Dixon) on our forum

Milano, Italy,
Jan 23, 2016,

As it has already happened to Nino, I couldn't try the signals (trial paid Eur 4,89, signals never received, trade copier never received) so I opened a Clickbank ticket for refund of Trial. The day after the request of refund they charged me a month of service never authorized (Eur45,99) . I have already opened anoter ticket with Clickbank and a claim with Paypal. They are thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
India, India,
Sep 28, 2013,

Than God, I paid $5 trial from my paypal ID. After payment he ask to send mail with clickbank ID for trade copier. But no responce and no signals. I cancelled subscription from paypal and i lost $5. Still getting his web site promotion mails. Not understanding what he really want. May be Worst support and Scam.
Ashdod, Israel,
Nov 22, 2012,

Iv'been using AWS for four moths already, All months were profitable, average 200 pips a month.Wit my MM I am getting around 8-9% monthly. Fantastic support, every inquiry has been answered within minutes!
ITALY, Italy,
Nov 17, 2012,

SCAM!!! SIGNALS? NEVER SEEN!! AFTER TRIAL PERIOD OF 7 DAYS, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION THEY WITHDRAWED FROM MY CREDIT CARD 47.69 EUROS!!!