TheBestForexSignal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018

November 2015:  Multiple fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted.

TheBestForexSignal.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
FireFlower-5.5225.2-76.115

Join live discussion of TheBestForexSignal.com on our forum

TheBestForexSignal.com profile provided by support-tbfs, Aug 2, 2018

We are professional Best Forex Signals Providers. We use successful forex tools for trading.
We trade using next Best Forex Strategies: ABC breakouts, Trendlines breakouts, Supply & Demand, customized Elliot Wave.

Forex trading has become quite easy especially if you are using the right Forex signals from a reliable source that will allow you to trade or exit at the right time, TheBestForexSignal.com is this source. The services here are from professional traders as opposed to retail traders, this assures all our members of accurate information that works towards their success.TheBestForexSignal.com uses modern methods to provide forex signals and alerts to all the members regardless of whether they are beginners, intermediate or advanced traders.Forex trading can be an interesting platform for you to start your business reap profits. Our special assistance will cater to your needs and provide holistic solutions to appease your doubts. Register an account with us to start receiving accurate forex signals today .Trading in forex is a challenging.

Lima, Peru,
Aug 5, 2018,

Fraud

I really do not recommend them, I was for a month with these scammers, the results they publish are not true, be careful, the comments with 5 stars are from "thebestforexsignal.com" do not create anything what they say in the comments of 5 stars, all the blame for fraud is the FPA, first because if the FPA tried to help identify the real scams would allow a clean record and as it should be on the FPA page, I mean that anyone can create accounts in FPA, and is more in the comments guest mode, allows to change the name and that gentlemen is illegal, ie the same members of "thebestforexsignal.com" are qualifying with 5 stars.

This message goes to the FPA: if you really want to help people see which pages are scams enpiesen by this:
1. The person who wants to register in FPA would have to register with their original personal data and verify their identity and residence document.

2. They should remove comments "guest" mode.
3. The same person can not comment twice with different names.

EYE: if the FPA does not publish this comment I am recording a video of my screen which I will share in Facebook groups where there are many people who know the subject and we would have to denounce FPA, if public this comment there is no problem, thanks
If you have evidence that 2 reviews are from the same person, use the Contact Us link below and send it in.

The FPA goes to great efforts to screen reviews using a combination of automatic and human screening.  Your implication that the FPA is somehow going out of it's way to help this company is obviously wrong.  Otherwise, why don't they have a 5.0 star rating and why is there an alert about fake and suspicious positive reviews on the page?

Your review passed the FPA's moderation procedure under the same rules as all the other reviews you can see here.  Your threat to "denounce" the FPA if we don't somehow bend to your will only makes you look silly.

Time spent responding to bizarre theories that the FPA is somehow conspiring with or against various companies only slows down the review moderation process.  This also slows down work on plans to phase out guest reviews.
Dubrovnik, Croatia,
Jul 24, 2018,

Very interesting signal provider

Very interesting signal provider .. one of the rare providers that announce real results.
Very serious support .... A few days ago we had bad results, They immediately sent us an email that will give all users a free subscription for another month ... Monthly, about 450 pips average ...
Milano, Italy,
Jul 10, 2018,

MAM system with 30% profit

I am using MAM system and have about 30% each mont.
Service is very good and fast.
Thank you guys!
Kotor, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jun 16, 2018,

Very real and good forex signals...good support...I use Daily signals and Monay Account managed...thanks
Giyani, South Africa,
May 31, 2018,

Happy Client

I joined best forex signal 2 days back, I just want to say thank you, In my 2 years of trading this is the first time I see profit, thank you so much for helping, May God richly bless you,
Bled, Slovenia,
May 2, 2018,

I earn about 500 pips per month.

Hi!
I'm using Daily forex signals. I'm satisfied, their results are real. I earn about 500 pips per month.
Rome, Italy,
Apr 24, 2018,

Very real and good provider

Very good provider....I use Black Stone Forex Signals.... in my case I have average 5-10% monthly profit.
Lengkawi, Malaysia,
Jan 12, 2018,

Everything is running fine

Everything is running fine on my account.
And pleased to have to found your services.... sensibile and realistic targets and method too..
Jan 4, 2018,

500-600 pips ler month

I am ysing VIP signals in combination with Scalping and getting about 500-600pips per month.
For me this is great!
Viet Nam,
Nov 20, 2017,

they are never worthy

For a long time, I used the VIP copier service but all just lost. They were only TP1 but they never took profit at TP2 and TP3 as they were public
Do not believe in "guest". Because, I think they are the people of TheBestForexSignal.com.
In summary scam