4xPips.net Review

Updated: Sep 2, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?
4xPips.net

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Related websites include ProfitFromTrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of 4xPips.net on our forum

J W Ng,
Nov 8, 2012,

Awful experience with the service provider. Not only do they not reply emails when the questions strikes their raw nerve, they're always trading against the market. As mentioned by another reviewer, the chance of their signals hitting Stop Losses is uncannily high. I suspect that their priority 5 star reviews are all fake. Wasted hundreds of dollars subscribing to their platinum service. Anyone who is reading this, do not even think of signing up. It'll be better use for the money to be spent on a good meal instead of thrash like this.

Reply by 4xpips submitted Nov 13, 2012:
Dear JW Ng, Sorry to hear about your experience. As we said below the majority of the SL' s are SL AT ENTRY so are not actually losing trades. As for the 5star reviews, as we said in reviews below also, there is still 10-15 people who placed them 5 star reviews in the skype group and they are still clients of the service. As for your final comment well we have lots of happy customers over the past number of years and were sorry you have not found things profitable but the past 1-2 months have been difficult for lots of traders but our service has provided consistent profits for years and will continue to do so Thanks
Steve,
MK, United Kingdom,
Nov 2, 2012,

Subscribed after recommendation by FPA and results have been terrible. The cherry on the cake was calling a USDJPY trade today (@10:59 UK time) then sending out an email 2 mins before NFP (@ 12:28) to say close at B/E - I picked up that email just after news: another stop loss (yeah, don't trade before NFP but I'm trying to give a fair trial of their service).
Martin's resignation after 'threats' suggests a few, if not more, have suffered badly (as below postings would suggest). I went into this with an open mind, persuaded by the FPA mailshot. I'm not bitter about the losing trades and will continue to keep an open mind for the next couple of months. We've been stuck in triangles on many pairs, so perhaps November will bring better results.

Could do better though I don't think they're unethical or scammers

S.K Tan,
, Singapore,
Oct 27, 2012,

Basically Oct has been a bad month. Haven't been following their trade signal at all since Oct. Well I guess its only my 1 month into the service. I must admit Oct is a really hard month to trade. Will monitor the signals to give another review again. Bad or good is too early to say yet. Everyone has their s****y days too.

Chris,
Oct 26, 2012,

If you are the type of trader who just can't wait until your next Stop Loss triggers, 4xPips.net is the service for you!!! =D

Let's face it, we are all very busy people who wish there were just more hours in the day to analyze the markets so that we could craft more trades to hit our Stop Loss. Unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in the day, so we sometimes turn to professional Signal Providers, who analyze the markets constantly in order to send us signals on trades and help us hit our Stop Losses quicker, faster, and more efficiently.

Martin Boyle is a professional at making hitting Stop Loss look easy! I've never been stopped out of more trades in my entire trading career! Kudos!!!! Since September 21, 2012, Martin Boyle has been helping me hit Stop Loss better than if I had just placed a totally random Market Order!

Some would argue that the Forex Market is a gamble... a roll of the dice... a coin toss, even... well, not with Martin Boyle! You'll beat the odds and hit Stop Loss ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!! It's like a coin with two tails! You lose!

To add suspicion to it all, he calls himself "Martin Forex" on his "professional" Facebook page, and "Martin Boyle" on his "personal" Facebook page, but your Paypal payment will go to "Mark Markey". IS MARK WAHLBERG BEHIND THIS WHOLE SCAM??? AND THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT HE WAS A DECENT ACTOR!!!!

I happen to have a lot of free time this weekend (it's rare for me) and will take the time to go back to September 21, 2012, when I opened my account, and post honest results based on his signals... SINCE HE DOES NOT DO THAT ON HIS WEBSITE. If there are any doubts, I would be happy to personally forward the Signal Emails to anyone with doubt so you can decide for yourself.

I will follow up, but in the mean time, DO NOT SIGN UP! FRAUD ALERT!!!!!

Also, when I do follow up with an analysis of his signals (other than "THEY F***^NG SUCK), I will post conversations between myself and Martin Boyle to let you know the caliber of not just poor signals, but poor customer service.

Cheers!

Reply by 4xpips submitted Oct 27, 2012:
Chris, Martin is no longer running the service or part of 4X Pips from Monday and signals will be generated by TCi. So any conversation you had with him has no further relevance. Signals are now being generated by TCi and customer service by another admin. Also your comments about hitting SL is mainly based on SL AT ENTRY which is breakeven and different to a losing SL We're sorry you feel you have to post the above comments but like Josh below you were one of the people other clients complained about in the group and we had to remove you. As for the different names, well there is a few different people working for the company so its possible to have different names associated with different parts of the business. So not quite sure what the problem is there AND CONSIDERING THE SERVICE HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR 4 YEARS, HAS MANY MANY 5 STAR RATING BASED OVER 18 MONTHS AND ONLY NEGATIVE ONES IN PAST 1-2 WEEKS THEN THE SERVICE IS NOT A FRAUD AND JUST UNFORTUNATE WE HAVE HAD A BAD MONTH. Also we notice you are associated with another signal service on the net so we are not sure why you are trying other signal services if you were so happy with them according to your review! Thanks
Dale,
Canada and Italy, USA,
Oct 26, 2012,

I have been trading for over 6 years and I trade as my full time income. A trader I know told me about a service he was looking into and said that their performance is 1000 to 2500 pips a month and asked me what my opinion was. I said that is very impressive and I have yet to see that in this industry so out of pure curiosity I decided to see for myself if in fact these claims stated on the website were actually real. If they they were then I needed to know because this would be the "Holy Grail" of trading if it were true. I registered in August this year and with the subscription of $69 per month one gets access to a live skype chat and 3 signals per day as advertised.

The site is a one man operation who has arrangements with a few traders who are unkown to the members who provide random signals to the administrator who then sms texts them through twitter and emails and facebook. No one knows who these traders are or the rationale behind their trading setups and methods. i would never blindly take someone else's signals I did not know. Did that years ago when I was a newbie and learning. Signal providers should provide information to their subscribers as to the rationale and technical/fundamentals behind the trade, but here at 4xpips that is not the case. All I did was document all the trades's entries, stops and take profits and closes for 3 months. I figured to make an adequate review one would need several weeks to see any patterns of consistency.

The first week I joined was August 6-10. The skype room was quiet. In that week the site did -375 pips loss. The next week I had a conversation with the administrator and he said the site produces 1000 to 2500 pips a month for the past 4 years of business and not one losing month. I noticed the performance on the website not being updated each week and I asked him why. His answer to me in writing was that if he posted that loss then any new potential members would not join the service so he keeps the performance blank until he can accumulate enough positive pip weeks to post after that particular losing week so new members would not get scared off and not join. administration promised there was no manipulation to the performance, however as the weeks continued i noticed discrepancies in the weekly total pips to the site's advantage when it was not in fact the case. There have been more losing weeks the past 3 months than winning ones and very large losses on gold of 150 pips per trade on gold. The risk to reward ratio was way off and not good. more trades hit big stop losses than the pips won on profitable trades. The reporting on this site is definitely not what is advertised nor is the performance the past 3 months so it leads one to ask given these matters discussed thus far that is the performance the past year and more not accurate? Where there is smoke there is fire. many members in the room brought this subject up and he replied he was busy signing up new members and busy with the new site that he has not updated it. The last update for performance was the first week of September and nothing since.The pips total for august is not accurate either. The administrator boasted on Donnaforex reviews site that his site is doing so well that he has over 300 skype members. that is not true. I counted 126 that day. When I joined there were 64 members in there and more people joined when they kept seeing 5 star reviews posted on Forexpeacearmy week after week saying how great the service is when infact those weeks were losing hundreds of pips. I doubt past reviews are legitimate and should not be trusted. Whenever there is a recent negative review in the past week there suddenly appears some 5 star review right after it. i suspect these are fake positive reviews by the site or its friends or IP address manipulation. FPA should verify all reviews from a service by requesting evidence that they are a subscriber. The reviewer just has to email FPA the receipt from the service to FPA for proof and that will end fake reviews.

Review Moderation Team Note: We'd need to hire more moderators to verify receipts. Anyone with one receipt could make altered copies to allow them to post multiple reviews, good or bad. Also, there's nothing to stop a bad broker or other forex company from producing fake receipts to back up reviews.

The only way this would work would be to require all companies to continuously submit updated lists of clients to us. Even that would fail, since a bad company could pad the list with fake customers who would later submit reviews.

Our current review moderation process is not perfect. We constantly strive to improve it. We consider it to be the best one out there.

Also worth mentioning is the administration gives free membership every month to anyone who signs up under his broker referral number to Hotforex Broker. The referring agent 4xpips would make commissions on every trade his subscribers take regardless of profit or loss. That can explain why some people stick around and take trades by chance here and there hoping to beat the odds of getting more winners taken than the losers. I talked to ome subscriber on skype and his subscription ended over a month ago and he is still in the skype group getting the signals. I suspect the more people in the skype gives credence to the members that the service has many active susbscriptions whether real or not i can not say for certain.

I do NOT reccommend this site to anyone. There is pips manipulation reporting. false advertising claims of performance without any 3 rd party authentication and many excuses form the administration. His broker offers a free MyFXbook account to track all the trades but he refuses to do it after many requests from members to prove performance. It is evident why the site does not have a 3rd party authentication because its performance is not what is advertised and not profitable. Just to give you October's pips count:

week 1: -55 pips
week 2: -150 pips
week 3: -505 pips
this past week was +30 pips

Why isn't October being published on the website? perhaps becasue the month of October thus far has been MINUS 680 pips and who would join if one saw that right?
That is misleading and people are signing up for 3 months at a time and then losing their accounts too. This is deceptive advertising and I have to rate this as terrible.

Buyers beware!

Reply by 4xpips submitted Oct 27, 2012:
Dale, At first you seemed like an honest genuine person and we were pleased to have you in our group. Over time you became very negative to our admin and spread lies and negativity in the group. Also before you left the skype group you decided to post untrue stories and false accusations about the admins personal life in the group which was disapointing and showed you up badly to others. And yes we did say we had 300+ clients but I don't believe it was said 300 in the skype group as the skype group has only 120 approx, it was 300+ clients overall. Also as we make excellent profits from news trading and especially NFP (200-300pips in 1 hour in sept) and you claim its not possible to news trade like this (when all our other clients with various brokers were able to easily) then your results would be incorrect but when we tried to tell you this you of course you it was not possible and would not listen to reason! And actually the past week has been profitable for all clients and the new trader TCi takes over the running of all signals and the skype group from Monday so this will improve things and with the help of the other admins then it wont be a 1 man band (even though it has never been a 1 man nband for the past 12-18months) Thanks
Marlon Arevalo,
USA, USA,
Oct 22, 2012,

This service is flat bad. I hate when some one is not transparent and show not just the winners but also the losers. Please save yourself some money and don't join this service....if you do you will be sorry.

2012-10-05 3 Stars I've been burned before by different signal services and I really believe there is not a perfect service or holy grail like they say so I really apologise if maybe I made 4XPips service looks kind of negative because of my losses. The mayority wins any way and they have more positive reviews than negatives so I hope they keep improving their service for our good and their good also. Thanks 4XPips for clearing out some stuff in the review I left in the main review page.

2012-10-04 3 Stars Hi again, I am updating my past review:

I made the mistake of buying a subscription for 3 months in 4Xpips without knowing that the main trader was about to leave this company. I said in my past review that "I don't know for now of a place better than this to make money with Forex signals" but I think I said that too early. For some reason I had more than 4 losses already only 2 weeks after using this service even that also I had some winners I have not make any money in true. So I updated this review just because I want people to know the true so you will not be making the same mistake as I did,

2012-09-23 5 Stars Guys, I am new into Forex and I thanks God for finding 4X Pips. I really like how they handle the signals. They keep you updated about the trades they send you and are very accurate. I don't know for now of a place better than this to make money with Forex signals. have a good day.

Comment Added by 4x Pips on 2012-10-04
Hi Marlon,
I think there has been some mix-up. The main trader is Martin who deals with sending out the signals and has never left the company as you can chat to him anytime on skype or by email and Facebook. And the other main trader is very much still with the company and has actually gone full time with the company so both main traders are here. This means it allows us now to provide a new tradecopier service and to develop new things such as apps and provide a full skype and email service for clients.

And we now have another trader in the skype group who gave 200Pips+ yesterday alone so we are trying to utilize him more often for all 3 services we provide.
I hope that explains everything and I apologise for any mis-understanding you may have had.
Thanks

John R,
Notts, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2012,

I have been a member of this service for 2 months now (granted not that long..). However, the performance and benefits of the service are wildly overstated by many of the reviewers, hence I am convinced that there are many scam reviews posted.

I believe that the provider has the best intention to give a good service, but alas does not have the skills or experience to do this.

If I had followed every trade then my losses would have been significant, particularly calls on Gold. These have been a disaster

Potential clients, beware.

Bob,
, USA,
Oct 21, 2012,

I signed up through FPA special, and immediately had concerns. Other review sites spoke of bad trading performance recently, and I noticed "Martin" had not updated the 4xPips website to reflect recent these results. He was asked by several people several times to update it.

In the 2nd week of Oct he updated only through 3rd week of Sep; why not the 4th week also? Well, apparently that was a week with really bad trading results. So a pattern began emerging here: good results, shout them from the rooftops. Bad results, just don't report those and hope nobody notices. BIG red flag right there.

And as of today (October 21), he STILL has not updated the results to show anything past that 3rd week in September. If there were great trading results to report, I bet he would be shouting it from the rooftops again, and his website would be "updated" immediately.

Then, I discovered that this guy is a liar, plain and simple. How do I know that? A friend of mine also has a subscription here (a higher level). An email I got from 4xPips said a certain trade had never executed, although I was sure it had (the trade was a loser). My friend had been sent an email that showed the exact same trade as having executed and being a loss. So this guy tells me one thing and my friend something else about the same trade call.

Again, this is not my opinion. It is fact and I have all the emails from 4xPips to back up what I'm saying.

Then, we kept getting stories and excuses for why there hadn't been trade calls in days, why nothing has ever been posted to MyFXBook or other 3rd party verification sites, why website not updated etc. Here's a sampling: His "main" trader was sick for 2 weeks. He himself was sick and in the hospital. Tbey were overwhelmed by the response form FPA. Just one excuse after another.

Then look at the FPA reviews. He recently got a swath of negative 1 star reviews. Then within days, he suddenly got a bunch of glowing 5 stars reviews. Is that all just by coincidence? I doubt it. More likely is he asked his buddies to submit good reviews to offset all the negative ones that just came in.

The thing is, this guy might have some nominal trading skill, although I didn't consider it good enough to pay for. But his blatant dishonesty and non-reporting of bad trade results was enough for me to say bye bye.

The Bouldest,
Galway, Ireland,
Oct 19, 2012,

I would just like to say that this website has provided the best financial advice that I have ever come across. It is truly outstanding. Would recommend to anyone looking for sound financial investment advice.

Saji Chiramal,
Oct 16, 2012,

4X signals are wonderful signal providers if you targeting large pips TP. I would recommend them to anyone.