MNikolic.com (Build-a-Signal, Marko Nikolic) Review Visit site

Updated: May 28, 2018

Join live discussion of MNikolic.com (Build-a-Signal, Marko Nikolic) on our forum

Sinisa Sinjori,
Varazdin, Croatia,
Jul 11, 2016,

Usually I don't write reviews. However, in this case I have to. I am very pleased with software I bought from Marko (it's Trade Builder) but more then that with Marko's service. Just as example - after some time Trade Builder stop working on my computer. I send a note about that to Marko, and he ask me if he can connect to my computer by TeamViewer. I greed with that and he spend much time trying to find solution on my computer, and after that he simulate my computer on his own one trying to find where is the problem. Less then 24 hour later he discover the source of the problem (my computer had some very rare configuration, due to some of my changes meanwhile), and that prevent uninterrupted communication Trade Builder with Marko's server (giving me some error). I haven't experienced such level of service at any other software vendor, and I have to give very positive review in this case.
enrico veronese,
borso del grappa, Italy,
Apr 8, 2013,

Marko is a very professional and honest person. His support is fast and accurate. His products(Market Scalper and TradeBuilder) are useful and well builded. They help me a lot in my trading. But you need some time to find the right setup. Marko can also help you in making this and on the website everyone can find a lot of templates. The best forex products I ever purchased.
CTGUY,
Alabama/Tennessee, USA,
Aug 13, 2012,

Very good website that helps you build different trading systems using a PivotBuilder Suite, MarketScalper Pro, TradeBuilder Classic and TradeBuilder Core Programs. The website has active members that introduce indicators, share templates and trading suggestions. Admin does a great job of actively updating the system, building templates and answering questions. I wished more forex sites were this active and friendly.