FxRebate.eu Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2018

Other websites of this company include fxrebate.ro

FxRebate.eu

Join live discussion of FxRebate.eu on our forum

Ruslan,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Oct 16, 2018,

Good value!

I am really satisfied with this rebate service provider! Good value.
Fast response, good rebate rates. Withdrawal took less than 24 hours (on Skrill).
Definitely will recommend them to friends and colleagues.
Sergey5,
Russian Federation,
Jun 12, 2018,

The site was repaired quickly. Support is friendly. No claims. I hope there will not be any technical problems with the site. Problems with the calculation and the withdrawal of money has never happened before. 4 stars.

Jun 11, 2018 - 1 Star The site www.fxrebate.eu is not available. Support for the letter is not responding.

Dec 18, 2017 - 5 Stars 5 stars.
I really like this service. In many brokers, they have the largest rebates. Through this service I opened accounts in ValuTrades. It is very convenient that the discount is valid "immediately". That is, at opening of the transaction the commission at once undertakes less on the size of the discount. No need to accumulate and wait a month. Money continues to work.
Takaho,
Japan, Singapore,
Apr 2, 2018,

The rebate payment was delayed, but the support team appropriately processed.
Broker didn’t send them the IB statement.

Mar 22, 2018 - 1 Star Rebate payment is delayed.
In this regard, I contacted the support team, but they have no response.
cezar p,
Bucharest , Romania,
Nov 16, 2017,

Very good!

Very serious. Very good. I give him 50 stars! Choose broker through Fxrebate. Choose Fxrebate. You will thank me for this message.

Jul 15, 2016 - 5 Stars Very proffessional and serios forex and cfds rebates provider with a lot of partners.
The support center is very prompt with a solution for every question. The rebate withdrawal is very fast, usualy in the same day.
I'm hightly recommend fxrebate.eu.
Sasha546,
Nov 4, 2016,

Great rebate provider

The support service is great, the rebate is good and paid on time. A wide list of brokers from where to choose the right one. I would definitely recommend it as a trustworthy rebate provider.
Viktor G.,
, Bulgaria,
May 7, 2014,

I opened an account in XM forex via link of FXrebate in January 2014 and in the beginning of February received my first rebate. Fxrebate is very good rebate service, all transactions аre very fast including withdraw which can be received via PayPal or Skrill. Very good support and I can recommend this rebate service to other traders.
LINH,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Mar 11, 2014,

Fast and good support. very fast payment. I received money after few hour after request
lunyz,
, Romania,
Sep 3, 2013,

a company that respects its customers for withdrawals promptly, excellent customer support, and from the competition offers a promotions section with each broker.
Otto,
Aug 8, 2013,

fxrebate has good customer services. The site is very easy to use and I would recommend them to anyone.
Andrei Tanase,
Jul 30, 2013,

An excellent rebate broker with a team of real professionals! Good job!