WelTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2018
Prior sites of this company include WelTrade.in.

Weltrade is an online forex broker. Weltrade offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. Weltrade.com offers the most traded currency pairs, metals, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

WelTrade.com

Join live discussion of WelTrade.com on our forum

armanavatar,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Sep 14, 2018,

Weltrade manipulates the spread

Weltrade manipulates the spread so as accounts could not withstand. In my case it was 1600 percent increase equaling to 2.42 USD spread. Insane

Weltrade (Systemgates Ltd) registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines, have no licence to trade and have stolen USD 56000 from my accounts. Total scam.
nvphuong,
Viet Nam,
Nov 17, 2017,

googletranslate VietNamese to English:
- cancel not fair: cancel the order of interest if the transaction is less than 2 minutes, but not cancel the order of losses
- it is fixed spread but it is still in contract, it has the right to change spread at any time (spread abnormally high) i was bought high candlestick 4 times spread plus while it advertised The web is a fixed spread
I had the heads in both cases in a day and was out of the floor

Buy GBP / USD at 11:30 am on November 16, 2017 buying price is 1.31767 while the highest price of the candlestick M1 at the same time is: 1,31719 Fixed spread is 29
Why not match the market price? I need an explanation?
liuyin,
zhejiang, China,
Jun 11, 2013,

completely a scammer ,a cheater ,they delete the profits as the like ,always play tricks ,the worst broker .what they did was never what they said,be away from this broker.i have poof
Mike,
, Russian Federation,
Oct 4, 2012,

Good ECN broker, low spreads
Amanpreet Singh,
Chandigarh, India,
Sep 20, 2012,

Dear FPA,
I am Amanpreet Singh from India and I am Partner of Weltrade India, Thank you for making a Review thread for our company, And as I don't see any reviews about our company, I would love to share few details about Weltrade here.

Weltrade is a brand name and trade mark of brokerage company Systemgates Ltd, Established on Aug 1, 2006, We have branches in England, China, Israel, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia and Uzbekistan, and soon we will have office in India. From the last six years we are in the market, and that is the biggest proof of our credibility.

I am from India and managing Indian Client Circle,
We offer 24 Hours Telephone Support in India for any of your queries,
We keep our clients in touch by calling them time to time to know their trading needs,
We post Market Analysis and Trading Guidelines at our Facebook Page regularly,
And the Best thing is We process withdrawal requests within 30 minutes, as we understand the Value of our Trader's Time.
I am always available to manage everything in a timely manner so that my Indian Brothers must not face any problem with our company.

Bonuses are always offered at weltrade, Get 25% bonus on Deposit and we have several options for depositing money into your account, Indian VISA Debit cards, Credit Cards, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Bank Wire and many more options available.

We offer MetaTrader 4 Trading Terminal, you can trade on your Computer as well as on iPhone and Android Mobiles.

(FPA, If contact Details are not allowed here please edit this part)
Our Official Contact number for India is mentioned at Website, you can call us anytime at +919041689565
Mail us at India@weltrade.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/weltrade.ib

For Indians : Bhai, Foreign companies ke sath trade karne se accha kisi Indian Partner ke sath try karke dekho :)

I will keep checking FPA if any of our client faces any problem with our company, also i will introduce FPA to our clients so that they can also share their views.

Thanks FPA for providing everyone a place to share their views about Weltrade India.